sure.heare you sure 回答are怎么翻译

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Can I have some nppdles?A:Thank you B:Sure,here you are.C:Sorry,you can't.选什么并说明理由!
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
选BA 没有回答问题C 虽然语法没有错误,但是绝对不是地道老外会说的答案.太没礼貌.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
正确答案:
【B:Sure,here you are.】我能吃些面条吗?当然可以,给你.Sure,here you are.当然可以,给你.
显得更加有礼貌
【Me YC真诚为你解答此题,若有疑问请及时追问,满意望及时选为满意回答】
B. Sure, here you are. 问:我能来点面条吗?答:当然,来。。这给你。 C. 选项看来是否定回答,但一般都会是先抱歉,说明原因。不会直接回“你不能”
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:It's the reason you are here   You make sure want to be here   It's what you care So tell him tell him   This is not easy life is not easy   Love is not easy But I I ..I am try是什么意思?
It's the reason you are here   You make sure want to be here   It's what you care So tell him tell him   This is not easy life is not easy   Love is not easy But I I ..I am try
问题补充:
它的原因,你在这里你作出肯定想要在这里是什么你照顾这么告诉他告诉他这是不容易生活不容易爱是不容易的但我我...我尝试
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
here you are这翻译成中文什么意思?
风飘飘mu93
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
依场景而定:把你所需要的东西递给你时,可以说:Here you are == 这是你要的东西把你领到你要去的地方后,可以说:Here you are == 您到了.基本意思就是:“您所需要的在这儿了”
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
把东西“给你”
这是个倒装句,最常用的意思是还给你
扫描下载二维码here you are
幼儿园英语儿歌:幼儿园小班儿歌\英语整理 _生男生... ... cloudy(多云) 12.5 here you are(给你) thank you(谢谢), ...
基于443个网页-
英语启蒙篇 迪士尼动漫英语猫和老鼠迪斯尼奇妙英语世界60dvd ... Good boy好孩子 Here you are给你这个 What's the matter?怎么回事? ...
基于178个网页-
英语启蒙篇 迪士尼动漫英语猫和老鼠迪斯尼奇妙英语世界60dvd ... Let's dance我们跳舞吧 Here you are还给胡子 Let's throw him out把他扔出去 ...
基于168个网页-
淘宝网正版迪士尼神奇英语 新概念英语教材 12dvd碟片 儿童英语学习光盘 报价多少钱,价格多少钱 ... Ostrich 鸵鸟 Here you are 还给你 It is clean 干净 ...
基于144个网页-
我在这里你在哪
看看现在的你
现在你来了
确定在这里您
好吧这就是
确定在这里你
更多收起网络短语
Jones: Here you are. My name is Jones.
琼斯:给你护照和姓名,我叫琼斯。
Here you are $100.
给你,这是100块钱。
MR HU:Here you are.You must look after your clothes!
胡老师:给你。 你应该照看好你的衣服!
- Mom?- Bella? - Mom?- There you are. RENEE. ; What are you doing in here?
VOA: standard.other
Here you are gonna be swamp by writings by me.
在这门课上,你们会读很多我的作品。
You can answer to this question, someone says, "Well, what are you doing? Are you still here at school?"
当有人问你,“嗯……你在做什么呢?你还在学校吗?”你就可以回答了,
When you're in the mirror maybe you are good guy, maybe here you are bad guy, God knows.
So here you are as an individual saying, well, they help me do this, and now it's gone.
"Here you are, unconquered, pure, transparent, unique, true and always alive, " Maduro shouted as many in attendance cried.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!sure,here are
当然,这里有
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
Henry: Sure, Here you are.
亨利:当然,给您。
Can I have some juice? Sure, here you are!
我可以要些果汁吗? 当然可以,给你!
Don't worry if you are not sure, here are some tips.
不要担心如果您不知道,这里有一些提示。
"If you go in and say, 'Here's a freebie,' then people are going to say, 'Sure,give it to me.'
VOA: standard.
OK, important -- if you are part of this group here think about it and make sure you understand that.
好的,这很重要,如果刚才你选了可逆过程,请好好想想并且保证已经理解了这个问题。
They came back and said, 'Sure,that sounds like a good idea, but could you train a monk to bake while you are here?'
VOA: standard.
But what we've also said is, is that for those persons who are here, we have to make sure that we provide a pathway to earning a legal status in this country.
To be sure, there are significant lessons for business here, underscored by our current public preoccupation with transparency and accountability.
And so we've got to make some hard decisions once again on making sure that the people who are here, we have to give them the kind of respect - we have to give them the kind of services that they pay for.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!}

我要回帖

更多关于 are you sure to 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信