扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
My favorite sport is playing……中的play后面为什么要加ing形式
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
这个句子是主系表结构,动词play不能做表语,只能换成相应的动名词形式,即playing.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
因为一个句子中只能有一个谓语动词,这句中的谓语动词时is 所以要用动名词此处用的是动名词形式,playing basketball整体做表语正在为您解答的是“语法
be doing 一般都是这样的,除了什么被动式等等,如果你现在学得话,就记我这个一般不会错
在什么情况下都是be doing sth,吗?如果不是,那be doing后面或前面应加什么? 我是一个初中生,请说的详细一点。(*^__^*)
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
将下列词语从新排列,组成正确的句子,注意句末标点提示.favorite,soccer,his,sport,islunch,she,at,twelve,has,usually,o'clockusually,what time,Peter,does,school,to,getnot,want,does,Helen,the,club,to,join,swimming
加菲38日146
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
His favorite sport is soccer.She usually has lunch at twelve o'clock.What time does Peter usually go to school?Helen does not want to join the swimming club.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
一个一个翻译再连词成句
his favorite sport is soccer.she usually has lunch at twelve o'clock.What time does Peter usually get to school.Helen does not want to join the swimming club.绝对正确,请采纳,谢谢
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
初中书面表达(作文,详情见问题补充)请根据以下提示,用英语写一篇短文介绍你的朋友尼克.词数:60词左右.__________________________________________________________姓名:Nick | 生日:日__________________________________________________________家庭情况:一个幸福的三口之家.父亲是一名医生,母亲是一名数学老师._________________________________________________________喜欢的活动:足球是他的最爱,喜欢和朋友们在放学后踢足球.还喜欢阅读,一周参加两次读书俱乐部活动._________________________________________________________最喜欢的节日:春节(可以拿红包;看烟火;拜访朋友.)
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Do you have any friends? Nick is one of mine. He was born on September 2nd, 2000. He comes from a family of three. They are his father, his mother and him. His father is a doctor and his mother is a math teacher. Soccer is his favorite sport, he often play soccer with friends after school. He also likes reading, he goes to the reading club twice a week. Spring Festival is his favorite day because on that day he may get lucky money, watching the firework and visiting friends.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Facebook LogoTwitter LogoCopy Link IconKobe Bryant Picks Soccer as His Favorite Sport over BasketballNational NBA Featured ColumnistKent Horner/Getty Images has made quite the career out of basketball.He's lived and breathed the sport as his ridiculously impressive work ethic drives him to new heights year in and year out. The hours watching tape, practicing footwork in the gym, spraying in shots from all over the court while only lights keep him company and working on his health have paid great dividends, allowing him to become one of the all-time greats.But if you assume that basketball is his favorite sport, you'd be wrong., who has been attending matches at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, about his fandom, and his response was rather interesting. "I am actually [a huge fan]. I grew up in Italy. From the age from six to 14 I played soccer every day. It is actually my favorite sport," he said.Unfortunately, there was no follow-up question, but Kobe has spoken about his love for soccer in the past. Back in 2006, he discussed his playing career with (via the ):I wasn't anything spectacular. I would have moments of doing something crazy that really wasn't done on purpose. I'd pull off a nice move that was unintentional.I started out at goalkeeper because my arms were so long and I didn't really have a good feel at handling the ball. As I practiced and progressed, they moved me to midfield.In fact, it wasn't until he moved to
that he truly committed to basketball. While living in Italy, where his father played professional hoops, he was obsessed with both sports, failing to choose one over the other.Nonetheless, he's remained a huge fan of the sport, regularly weighing in on soccer happenings while occasionally showing off his skills and attending matches."The Philadelphia-born Bryant, who speaks fluent Italian and Spanish, grew up supporting Serie A giants AC Milan, with his favorite player being former Dutch striker Marco van Basten,"
while the last World Cup was taking place in South Africa. This fandom is nothing new. It's not as though Kobe is just trying to hop onto a bandwagon that's growing ever-larger after a certain Clint Dempsey goal less than a minute into the U.S. men's national team's opening match of the group stage.But this admission that it's his favorite sport? Well, that's new. And can you imagine if the Mamba had taken up the world's most popular sport rather than the one that's led to a stellar career in purple and gold?It's safe to say that
history would've turned out rather differently.Who knows, though? Maybe we could see a post-NBA career in which Kobe puts on some cleats rather than sneakers.At the very least, he'll have more time to practice a different kind of dribbling once his current contract expires.Facebook LogoTwitter LogoCopy Link IconRelatedvia Bleacher Reportvia Bleacher Reportvia Bleacher Reportvia Bleacher Report}

我要回帖

更多关于 his favorite 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信