定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢您要找的是不是:
预留的空白位置;在空格里,在空白处
The flakers fill in a blank in China.
该结片机填补了国内自主设计的空白。
Nowadays, the study on the farmers' newspaper is still in a blank.
目前国内对其研究处于空白阶段。
The map is not revealed by traveling in a blank portion of the map such as is found in real time strategy games like Warcraft III.
地图不会象在即时策略游戏中例如魔兽III那样,随着探索地图的空白部分就会打开。
Wake up in a blank of mine, who is in my memory …
醒来我一片空白,又有谁在我的记忆里…
Write your letter and seal it in a blank envelope.
信写好后把它装进空白信封里封好。 。
Its reappearance fills in a blank page of china's modern history of sports, and will attract scholars' attention and promote the development of th…
它的重现填补了中国近代体育史的一页空白,将会引起学者们的关注,促进奥林匹克史学的发展。
The original intention of ABP is to draw a complete, brand-new and systematic headquarters economy zone picture in a blank sheet.
总部基地的基因,可谓在一张白纸上去创造一个完整的、全新的、系统化的总部经济区。
You can also ask Google to fill in a blank. Try: Christopher Columbus discovered
你也可以要求Google进行简省搜索,试一下:ChristopherColumbusdiscovered
In a blank area of the graphics window, right-click, and then select Place Component from the context menu.
在图形视窗的空白区域中按一下右键,然后从关联式功能表中选取「置入元件」 。
Only 30 genes of Arthrospira have been cloned and published till now. The genomics study of Arthrospira is in a blank and even lacks understanding of Arthrospria genomic characteristics.
目前已克隆并发表的节旋藻基因仅30多个,有关节旋藻基因组学研究尚属空白,对节旋藻基因组特性更加缺乏了解。
To my mind, New Mother Town is just like drawing a blueprint in a blank sheet, the environment of which is just suitable to the growth of ABP.
我认为新母城就如同在一张白纸上绘制蓝图,而总部基地就比较适合在这种环境里成长。
Johnny: Teacher told us to write an essay on "The Result of Laziness", and I turned in a blank sheet of paper.
约翰尼:老师叫我们写一篇题为“懒惰的结果”的作文,我交了一张白卷。
Tommy: Teacher told us to write an essay on "The Result of Laziness", and I turned in a blank sheet of paper.
汤米:老师叫我们写一篇题为“懒惰的结果”的作文,我交了一张白卷。
Unfortunately, the Chinese theoretical circle about how to strengthen theoretical research on construction of research culture in local undergraduate college, is still in a blank.
国内理论界关于如何加强地方性本科院校科研文化建设的理论研究,还基本处于空白状态。
However, the satisfaction theory in the field of applied research CBA few, especially the customer value as a starting point to study almost in a blank.
然而,满意度理论在CBA领域的应用研究甚少,特别是将顾客价值作为切入点来研究几乎处于空白。
Its reappearance fills in a blank page of china's modern history of sports, and will attract scholars' attention and promote the development of the Olympic historical science.
它的重现填补了中国近代体育史的一页空白,将会引起学者们的关注,促进奥林匹克史学的发展。
Johnny: Teacher told us to write an essay of "the result on laziness", and I turned in a blank sheet paper.
约翰尼:老师叫我们写一篇题为《懒惰的结果》的作文,我交了一张白卷。
In a blank white sky, our brains default to a simple strategy: the bigger it looks and the faster it goes, the closer it probably is.
在空旷的白色天空中,我们的大脑默认了一个简单的道理:看起来越大、运动的越快的东西,距离我们就越近。
Go to your desktop and right click in a blank space.
请到您的桌面,然后右击一个空白。
To run the example, paste the following code in a blank form.
要运行该示例,请将以下代码粘贴到一个空白窗体中。
Johnny: : Teacher told us to write an essay on "The Result of Laziness", and I fumed in a blank sheet of paper.
约翰尼:老师叫我们写一篇题为为“徽惰的结果”的作文,我交了一张白卷。
To review the names in a workbook, use the Name box on the Formula Bar, or click a cell in a blank area, point to Name on the Insert menu, click Paste, and then click Paste List.
如果要查看在工作簿中定义的区域名称,请选择“插入”菜单“名称”子菜单的“粘贴”命令,再选择对话框中的“名称清单”按钮。
Is it frustrating or embarrassing to have your endless hours of studying result in a blank, confused look by the person you're trying to communicate with?
学了这么长时光,费尽口舌想要交换换来的却是对方困惑的表情,切实是让人既为难又心塞。
Place the cursor in a blank section of the file or window you want to search.
将光标置于您希望搜索的文件或窗口的空白部分。
To select a diagram, click in a blank part of the diagram.
若要选取图表,请按一下图表的空白部分。
In some instances, using Easy Install to create a virtual machine with Kubuntu 10.04 might result in a blank screen after the virtual machine restarts for the first time.
在某些情况下,使用简易安装与Kubuntu的10.04创建一个虚拟机可能会导致一个空白屏幕后的第一次虚拟机重新启动。
Mother: Why were you kept after school today, Johnny?Johnny: Teacher told us to write an essay on "The Result of Laziness", and I turned in a blank sheet of paper.
妈妈:约翰尼,你今天放学以后为什么被留下了?约翰尼:老师叫我们写一篇题为“懒惰的结果”的作文,我交了一张白卷。
Students fill in a blank of sentences after studying…
学生学完新句型后进行填空检测。
As the leading role in only a blank, what have not seen.
作为头把交椅的也只不过一片空白,什么都没有看到。
As the leading role in only a blank, what have not seen.
作为头把交椅的也只不过一片空白,什么都没有看到。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2014386',
container: s,
size: '234,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'
&&|&&0次下载&&|&&总415页&&|
您的计算机尚未安装Flash,点击安装&
阅读已结束,如需下载到电脑,请使用积分()
下载:100积分
0人评价628页
1人评价155页
0人评价22页
0人评价29页
0人评价34页
所需积分:(友情提示:大部分文档均可免费预览!下载之前请务必先预览阅读,以免误下载造成积分浪费!)
(多个标签用逗号分隔)
文不对题,内容与标题介绍不符
广告内容或内容过于简单
文档乱码或无法正常显示
文档内容侵权
已存在相同文档
不属于经济管理类文档
源文档损坏或加密
若此文档涉嫌侵害了您的权利,请参照说明。
我要评价:
下载:100积分}

我要回帖