Just want to quietly造句 guar

& Unit1知识点 & “Opportunities don’t ...”习题详情
300位同学学习过此题,做题成功率70.0%
Opportunities don’t come often. They come every once in a while. Very often, they come quietly and go by without &&&&【小题1】(notice). Therefore, it is advisable &&&&【小题2】&you should value and treat them with care. When an opportunity comes, it brings a promise but never realizes it【小题3】&&&&&its own. If you want to achieve something &&&&【小题4】&&&&&intend to fulfill one of your ambitions, you must work hard, make efforts and get prepared. &&&&【小题5】, you will take no advantage of opportunities when they come to visit you. The difference between a man who succeeds and &&&&【小题6】who does not lies only in the way each treats opportunities. The successful person always makes adequate preparations to meet opportunities as they duly arrive. The &&&&【小题7】&&&&(success) person, on【小题8】&&&&&other hand, works little and just waits to see them pass by. 1n my opinion, there are plenty of opportunities for everyone in our society, but only those who are prepared adequately and qualified &&&&【小题9】&&&&(high) can make use of them to achieve &&&&【小题10】&&&&&purposes.being noticed&
本题难度:较难
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-宁夏大学附属中学高三下学期第一次模拟英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Opportunities don’t come often. They come every once in a while. Very often, they come quietly and go by ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
文章大意:俗话说:“机不可失,时不再来”。文章主要讲述了抓住机会的重要性。【小题1】考查非谓语动词。介词without后及v-ing形式,注意用被动形式。【小题2】考查名词性从句。句中that引导主语从句,It为形式主语。【小题3】考查介词。这里为固定的短语搭配:on one’s own独自地。【小题4】考查连词。这里用连词or,表示“或者”。【小题5】考查副词。这里前后句含有转折之意,故用副词otherwise。【小题6】考查代词。这里one代指a man。【小题7】考查形容词。前后句句意可知,这里是指“不成功的”。【小题8】考查代词。这里考查固定短语搭配:on the other hand另一方面。【小题9】考查副词。这里修饰动词,故用副词修饰。【小题10】考查代词。注意主语为those,故用代词their。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Opportunities don’t come often. They come every once in a while. Very often, they come quietly and g...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
与“Opportunities don’t come often. They come every once in a while. Very often, they come quietly and go by ...”相似的题目:
Two professors at Harvard University published a study of 3,300 new graduates, looking at &&&& their names had any bearing on their academic performance.thathowwhywhether
We’re always looking for well-written reviews of books, music, movies, television shows, websites, video games and other products. When writing a review, concentrate on exactly what you liked or didn’t like. Give examples of strengths and weaknesses, be descriptive and provide background information on an author, director, actor or musician, if possible. Find professional reviews in magazines or newspapers and see how reviewers deal with their topic, but be sure to express your own voice in your review. Grammar Hint for Reviews: When describing a book, movie, album or anything else, use the present tense.Book Reviews Discuss an author’s technique, strengths and weaknesses instead of focusing on the plot. Does the story flow? Is there a strong sense of character and place? Did you stay up until dawn to finish it? Is it good reading for teenagers? What influence did it have on you and why? If you’ve read other books by the same author, discuss how this book compares.Movie Reviews Think of the major Oscar categories and consider the performances, music, lighting and setting, etc. Do these work together? Did some hold up while others didn’t? If the movie is based on a book, discuss whether one is better than the other and why. If the movie is a remake, compare the film to its original.Remember that a well-written movie review should discuss strengths and weaknesses. Some readers may not have seen a movie yet, so don’t give away an exciting scene or the ending!College Reviews Begin by providing an overview of the college, including location, size and a description of the campus and/or dorm life. Think about all aspects of your college visit. What academic, athletic and after-class programs are available? What are the students like? What makes the college different from others? Every school has strengths and weaknesses. Be objective. Consider what the school has to offer and who might enjoy or benefit the most from attending there.&&【小题1】When writing a review, you &&&&.cannot refer to any previous reviewmust express your own views and opinions must provide some information about the authorneedn’t give any examples to support your views【小题2】Which aspects should be included in all three reviews?A.Strengths and weaknesses.B.Plot and character.C.Programs and scenes.D.Location and description.【小题3】 Where can you probably find the passage?A.In a personal diary.B.In an official report.C.In a tourist guidebook.D.In a popular magazine.&&&&
The day of my holiday arrived, but I wasn’t looking forward to it. I had little money and had only been able to afford to stay with my Aunt Rosa in Spain. So, I wasn’t really excited as I knew exactly what it was going to be like: lots of noisy cousins , and Aunt Rosa begging me to take her for a ride. After I had checked in, I made my way slowly to the departure gate. As I was waiting to board the plane, I kept thinking about my ideal holiday destination: Jamaica, with its long, sandy beaches and crystal clear water.
As soon as the plane took off, I fell fast asleep and only woke to the sound of the announcement: “Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten you seat belts, as we will shortly be landing in Kingston.” I froze in my seat. Was I dreaming? Kingston? Jamaica? I had boarded the wrong plane! Immediately after the plane landed, I explained the situation to the authorities. It seems there were also three other passengers heading for Spain. Apparently it had been the airline’s fault, since the flight numbers for Spain and Jamaica were exactly the same! Therefore, with no flight back to London for a week, the airline had no choice but to pay for our stay. So there I was, lying on the beach, enjoying the music and the marvelous food of Jamaica! As for Aunt Rosa, I suppose she just had to live without me!【小题1】Why did the writer choose to spend her holiday with her aunt in Spain?A.She missed her cousins very much.B.Her aunt begged her to go there.C.She could hardly afford any better trip. D.Spain was her ideal destination.【小题2】In the story, the writer ended up &&&&.A.flying to London immediatelyB.heading for Spain from JamaicaC.complaining to the authoritiesD.enjoying a free beach holiday【小题3】Which of the following might be the best title of the passage?A.A Lucky MistakeB.A Terrible AdventureC.A Nice DreamD.A Well-Planned Trip&&&&
“Opportunities don’t ...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Opportunities don’t come often. They come every once in a while. Very often, they come quietly and go by without ____【小题1】(notice). Therefore, it is advisable ____【小题2】you should value and treat them with care. When an opportunity comes, it brings a promise but never realizes it【小题3】____its own. If you want to achieve something ____【小题4】____intend to fulfill one of your ambitions, you must work hard, make efforts and get prepared. ____【小题5】, you will take no advantage of opportunities when they come to visit you. The difference between a man who succeeds and ____【小题6】who does not lies only in the way each treats opportunities. The successful person always makes adequate preparations to meet opportunities as they duly arrive. The ____【小题7】____(success) person, on【小题8】____other hand, works little and just waits to see them pass by. 1n my opinion, there are plenty of opportunities for everyone in our society, but only those who are prepared adequately and qualified ____【小题9】____(high) can make use of them to achieve ____【小题10】____purposes.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Opportunities don’t come often. They come every once in a while. Very often, they come quietly and go by without ____【小题1】(notice). Therefore, it is advisable ____【小题2】you should value and treat them with care. When an opportunity comes, it brings a promise but never realizes it【小题3】____its own. If you want to achieve something ____【小题4】____intend to fulfill one of your ambitions, you must work hard, make efforts and get prepared. ____【小题5】, you will take no advantage of opportunities when they come to visit you. The difference between a man who succeeds and ____【小题6】who does not lies only in the way each treats opportunities. The successful person always makes adequate preparations to meet opportunities as they duly arrive. The ____【小题7】____(success) person, on【小题8】____other hand, works little and just waits to see them pass by. 1n my opinion, there are plenty of opportunities for everyone in our society, but only those who are prepared adequately and qualified ____【小题9】____(high) can make use of them to achieve ____【小题10】____purposes.”相似的习题。}

我要回帖

更多关于 quietly的反义词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信