你想用什么方式付钱用会议方式 英语怎么说说

supplierchannelofcourse,please give me the contract and the way to pay money.Can you ship it to my country? 的翻译是:当然,请给我合同和付钱的方式。你可以运到我的国家吗? 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
ofcourse,please give me the contract and the way to pay money.Can you ship it to my country?
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
当然,请给我的合同和支付方式money.Can你运到我国?
当然,请给我合同和付钱的方式。你可以运到我的国家吗?
当然,请给我合同和付钱的方式。你可以运到我的国家吗?
ofcourse,请给我的合同和支付的方式钱你能船舶它向我国?
ofcourse,请给我合同和方式支付金钱。您能否运输它对我的国家?
相关内容&ai want you,even in my dreams love you. 我想要您,甚而在我的梦想爱您。 & a小时候 哭着哭着 就笑了 长大了 笑着笑着 就哭了 Cried to cry in childhood to smile has grown up has smiled is smiling is crying & a3.顶棚: 3. ceilings: & aThe past is all gone.Being happy is the top priority. Please input the text! The past is all gone. Being happy is the top priority. & ait's not the destination that counts——it's how much you enjoyed the journey. 它不是目的地计数它是多少您享受旅途。 & a月份 Month & aHe never gives up when he is in some difficulty situations 当他是在一些困难情况时,他从未放弃 & aMolten Core 溶解的核心 & aI know ah depressed 我知道啊压下 & a有事快讲 Has the matter to say quickly & a首先做饭时要注意用火,第二要保持紧急通道的畅通,第三要备好灭火器 First prepares food when must pay attention uses the fire, second must maintain the urgent channel unimpededness, third must arrange the fire extinguisher & adon'tfell sorry The dear music accompanies me It safest does don'tfell抱歉它最安全的亲爱的音乐伴随我 & a用全部来爱你 With loves you completely & a晕,我是来自中国的男孩,我不喜欢收费的 The corona, I am come from China's boys, I do not like collecting fees & a雪飘巴黎 The snow flutters Paris & aAn idiot boss I met in my life, I hope that one day when I was the boss would not be so 我在我的生活中遇见的蠢货上司,我希望那一天,当我是上司没如此是 & a印尼炒饭 Indonesia fries rice & a做个全新的自己 Makes brand-new own & a参加大会闭幕式 Attends the congress closing ceremony & a肆无忌惮的纵声大笑,谁又能把我怎么滴,哈哈哈哈哈哈 Unscrupulous laughing heartily, who can how drop me, ha ha ha ha ha ha & a父母的言行对孩子的成长会产生很大的影响 Parents' words and deeds can have the very tremendous influence to child's growth & a登陆QQ进去就看到了 Landed QQ to go in sees & a正在发送 Is transmitting & aThe small blue cap 小蓝色焰晕 & aChangjiang Street 62 (1-19-1) Huanggu district Changjiang街道62 (1-19-1) Huanggu区 & a公园在迎宾大道的右边。在运动中心的对面。从学校出发。向左转、沿着街直走、再向左转。直走,公园就在我们的右边 The park in welcomes guests main road right side.In center of motion opposite.Embarks from the school.The left face, goes straight, again the left face along the street.Goes straight, park in ours right side & a汇报工作进展 Reports the work progress & a很亂 Very chaotic & aA Matter-Element Model of Road-Region Ecosystem Stability Evaluation 路区域生态系统稳定性评估问题元素模型 & a也要上班啊 Also must go to work & a建筑学院的学生 Construction institute's students & a我想认识一些国外的朋友 I want to know some overseas friends & a你高傲得救像一只鸭子 You are saved arrogantly an elephant duck & a爱不起就不爱 Cannot like not loving & aBusinessalways Businessalways & aIf fate has it that you'll have to wander,then let me plant happiness and sunshine along your way 如果命运有它您将必须漫步,则让我种植幸福和阳光沿您的方式 & aThe people think that Hank makes the sun go away 人民认为汉克做太阳走开 & a约翰在圣诞节与玛丽互换了礼物 John has exchanged the gift in the Christmas day and Mary & aMerlin like Hank 默林喜欢汉克 & a在同一文件夹中重命名 Names again in the identical folder & a提议 Proposition & ai want to give you a present 我想要给您礼物 & a在我们学校的操场怎么样? In our school drill ground how? & a我求助他时,他总是乐意地帮助我 When I seek help him, he is always glad to help me & aMAYBE TOMAY YEARS 可能TOMAY年 & a获得博士学位 Obtains the doctorate & aSun Yat-Sen University 孙逸仙大学 & a被选为大使 Is elected for ambassador & a我相信我 I believe me & aI want a soul mate 我想要知己 & acheck for sliding 检查滑 & awhat's your father? 什么是您的父亲? & a几个月前的事 Several month ago matters & aofcourse,please give me the contract and the way to pay money.Can you ship it to my country? ofcourse,请给我合同和方式支付金钱。您能否运输它对我的国家? &您好, []|
实用:各种付款方式的英文表达法
来学学各种付款方式的英文表达法:Pay in cash 付现钱,用现金支付Do you mind if I pay in cash?你介意我付现金吗?Pay in check 用支票付款They don' we have to pay in check.他们不收现金,只好用支票支付。Pay by credit card 用信用卡付款I wonder if I can pay by credit card.请问我可以用信用卡付账吗?Make the payment 付款We’ll make the payment upon receipt of goods.我们会货到付款。Pay in installments 分期付款You can pay in six monthly installments.你可以分6个月分期付款。Pay in a lump sum 一次性付款You can pay for the refrigerator either in a lump sum, or in monthly installments.这台冰箱的钱,你可以一次付清,也可以按月分期付款。Advance payment 预付款We still insist on advance payment by 30% of the total amount.我们仍然坚持总金额的30%的预付款。Down payment 预付定金We ask for a five-percent down payment.我们要求百分之五的定金。Initial payment 首付款The initial payment must be made within 3 months after the contract.合周签订后3个月内要付首付款。The balance 余款20% in advance, the balance can be made in installments.20%预付款,余款可分期付款。I really li do you think they could accept payment in 12 monthly installments?我好喜欢那件粉红的紧身衣啊, 你觉得他们会接受12个月分期付款吗?
推荐微博:
[责任编辑:judycai]
(请登录发言,并遵守)
如果你对教育频道有任何意见或建议,请到交流平台反馈。【】
教育视频高清大片
Copyright & 1998 - 2017 Tencent. All Rights Reserved采购合同中常用的付款方式(中英文)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
采购合同中常用的付款方式(中英文)
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩14页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢待解决问题
你想说什么?用英语怎么说
你想说什么?用英语怎么说
提问时间: 17:59:55提问者:
[知识堂达人]
What's your point?你想说什么?point:观点,要点这句话的意思是:你的观点是什么?你的核心点是什么?口语翻译成:你想说什么?当别人和你绕来绕去,你抓不住他的主题的时候,就可以这样问他。原帖链接:&
回答时间: 18:00:13
考研直通车
英语四六级
商务英语/BEC
口语风暴课程
青春期问题
娱乐八卦吐槽
旗下成员公司 全国客服专线:400-676-3300 上海客服专线:021- 购卡咨询(上海):021-Copyright (C)
Inc. All rights reserved. 新东方在线 版权所有
京公安备110-1081940}

我要回帖

更多关于 联系方式英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信