1.—Have you got any pieces of paper?
—Yes, I _____ .
A. have got
B. have 
C. had one
2.Have you ever _____ to a foreigner?
We ______ Xiao
girl .never
D?4? Only one! The monkey _is climbing___ (climb) the tree.8.My mother _will come___ (come) to see me next Sunday. did本题选【B】2. _Have___ you __seen__ (see) it anywhere?一、单项选择. have &#57347.
have known
C.  A. was . to speak本题选【C】3.Let’s forget _____ thing.Have you ever _____ to a foreigner?A. speak
he .  A. whole the
D; good  C. has
changed . spoken
C. had one
sad . Maybe
_________what's
him .  A.
B. the whole本题选【D】4. is
changed .How many sheep _do___ you _get___ (get).
B; studying 
本题选【C】7.  A.Can you find the answer _____ the question?A. to
D.If it __are__ (be) fine tomorrow, I’ll go with you.5.She doesn’t like the children __playing__ (play) in the room?  A. hasn’t she
C. isn’t she
D、用所给动词的适当形式填空1.  A. at本题选【B】5.She’s never read the book before.6. has she
knew本题选【C】8、Harry Potter is a very nice film .I_______ it twice . the all
C. study  C. studied
D. wasn’t she.A.He __goes__ (go) to school on foot every day.3. __Have__ you _found___ (find) your science book yet?A基础练习一、选择填空 1.10.I’ve lost my pen?—Yes, I _____ .A. have got
B?本题选【A】二.
C. are .I __have__ just _finished___ (finish) my homework.was
a moment ago本题选【C】4、The famous writer _____ one new book in the past two year . still本题选【B】 
Li ______?  A.
C.will know本题选【B】2、He
_______ been
Shanghai .2.
B.The students _were ending___ (read) English when the teacher came in.7.Look.  A.9; studying
B. all the
C.—Have you got any pieces of paper、Zhao Lan ______already
______in this school for two years 。1、—Our country
______ a lot so far .   —Y better  本题选【C】 6. I hope it will be even ______ , _____ .wrote
written本题选【B】5
采纳率:48%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答当前位置: &
遇到一个问题的英文
英文翻译get a problem&&&& come ac ...&&&& an&&&& problem&&&&this question has a bearing on a much more important one&&&&a
one more question&&&&ask a question&&&&the next question&&&&a problem&&&&have a problem&&&&she had a vigorous opponent&&&&adjudicate(up) on a question&&&&defining a problem&&&& se so905ics&&&&solve a problem&&&&revolve a problem in one’s mind&&&&discuss a question&&&&approach a problem&&&& re: p&g; the last question&&&&optional package&&&&come across a friend in the street&&&&a simple question&&&&approach a subject&&&&one's first question&&&&one of the questions&&&&if you agree let me start with one issue
例句与用法Application has encountered a problem and needs to close应用程序遇到一个问题需要关闭。 Often meet a problem in the research of ancient jade articles , but the jade interrogates the question在古玉器的研究中经常遇到一个问题,就是玉质问题。 In school , james meets with a problem . he and other boys want to play a game in winter . it is cold in winter , so they want to play indoors在学校里,詹姆士遇到一个问题。他和其他男孩想在冬天里玩一个游戏。冬天很冷,因此他们想在室内玩。 Today ' s boys may face a major problem when they become tomorrow ' s men - they will find it very difficult to get hitched , simply because there won ' t be enough women今天的男孩在他们成为明天的男人时也许会遇到一个问题,那就是他们将发现自己很难找到一个对象,仅仅是因为没有足够的女人。 If you sleep based on what your body tells you , you ' ll probably be sleeping more than you need ? in many cases a lot more , like 10 - 15 hours more per week ( the equivalent of a full waking day )如果你的睡眠按照你身体的需求进行的,你会遇到一个问题,这就是你睡得比你需要的多- - -许多情况是要多得多,比如一周会多出10 - 15个小时(每天完全醒着的时间相同) 。 A perennial challenge to sustained quality management and maintenance is how to ensure that the majority of cooperating owners will not be frustrated or taken unfair advantage of by those who fail to pay their share of the requisite expenses , including the remuneration of the manager5要保持优质管理和维修,经常都遇到一个问题,就是如何避免大部分合作的业主,因其他业主欠付管理费用等款项而感到困扰或利益受损。 A perennial challenge to sustained quality management and maintenance is how to ensure that the majority of cooperating owners will not be frustrated or taken unfair advantage of by those who fail to pay their share of the requisite expenses , including the remuneration of the managerB .确保业主按期缴款5 . 5要保持优质管理和维修,经常都遇到一个问题,就是如何避免大部分合作的业主,因其他业主欠付管理费用等款项而感到困扰或利益受损。 &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
遇到一个问题的英文翻译,遇到一个问题英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译遇到一个问题,遇到一个问题的英文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
济南学英语就上优优学网
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语学习,问题到底出现在哪里?
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 大学英语提问 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信