同义句转换 1.Tom studies hard.His brother studies a little bit hardharder Tom ________________his brother.

& “1Tom is a middle sch...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
1&Tom is a middle school student. He is studying in Grade 7. He usually& 1& at 7:00 o’clock in the morning. 2&& &today he gets up at 6:30 and goes to buy a big cake. After that he helps his grandparents clean their room, because it is his &3& &birthday. His grandpa is going to be 78 years old.Tom& 4& two CDs about Beijing Opera(京剧) &5&& his grandpa. He is sure his grandpa would like& 6& very much, because his grandpa likes listening to Beijing Opera.When Tom &&7 &home at noon, his mother is making noodles with his grandma. They are laughing and talking about something happily. His grandpa is drinking tea &&8& &listening to Beijing Opera.Tom says, “Happy birthday to you, Grandpa!” Then he cuts the big cake and gives grandpa a &&9&& piece. Grandpa is very happy and eats it.In the evening, Tom watches TV with his grandparents together. He is a little && 10& &but very happy, because he can make his grandparents happy.1.A. goes to school& B. gets up&&&& C. watches TV&& D. goes to bed2.A. But&&&&&&&& &&&&B. Because&&&& C. So&&&&&&&&&& D. Or3.A. mother’s&&& &&&&& B. father’s&&& C. grandpa’s&& D. grandma’s4.A. sees&&&&& &&&& B. listens to&& C. watches&&&&& D. buys5.A. to&&& &&&&&&&& B. for&& &&&&&& C. with& &&&&&& D. at6.A. it&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& B. her&& &&&&&& C. them &&&&&&& D. him7.A. gets&& &&&&&&&&&&& B. buys& &&&&&& C. leaves &&&&& D. goes to8.A. or&&&& &&& &&& &&&&B. but&& &&&&&& C. and&& &&&&&& D. so9.A. light& &&&&&&&&&&& B. bad& &&&&&&& C. small &&&&&& D. big10.A. sad&&& &&&&&& &&&&B. tired&&& &&& C. worried&&&&& D. excited&
本题难度:容易
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-江苏丹阳司徒中学初一下学期第一次质检英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“1Tom is a middle school student. He is studying in Grade 7. He usually 1 at 7:00 o’clock in the morning. ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.B2.A3.C4.D5.B6.C7.A8.C9.D10.B
本文主要内容就是Tom给他祖父过生日的情况。1.根据下文today he gets up at 6:30,可以推断得知。2.本题考查连词,根据上文的7:00和下文的6:30可知,表示转折,故选A.3.推断题,有下文His grandpa is going to be 78 years old.推断得知。4.本题考查动词,tom 为他祖父购买东西,故选D.5.固定短语,buy...for...6.本题考查人称代词,代替前文的two CDs,故选C.7.考查固定搭配get home.8.考查连词表示并列。9.一块大蛋糕应用a big piece of cake.10.根据整篇文章的内容来推测,文章的主人公应非常劳累。故选B.
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
1Tom is a middle school student. He is studying in Grade 7. He usually 1 at 7:00 o’clock in the morn...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“1Tom is a middle sch...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“1Tom is a middle school student. He is studying in Grade 7. He usually 1 at 7:00 o’clock in the morning. 2 today he gets up at 6:30 and goes to buy a big cake. After that he helps his grandparents clean their room, because it is his ____3 birthday. His grandpa is going to be 78 years old.Tom 4 two CDs about Beijing Opera(京剧)____5 his grandpa. He is sure his grandpa would like 6 very much, because his grandpa likes listening to Beijing Opera.When Tom 7 home at noon, his mother is making noodles with his grandma. They are laughing and talking about something happily. His grandpa is drinking tea 8 listening to Beijing Opera.Tom says, “Happy birthday to you, Grandpa!” Then he cuts the big cake and gives grandpa a 9 piece. Grandpa is very happy and eats it.In the evening, Tom watches TV with his grandparents together. He is a little____ 10 but very happy, because he can make his grandparents happy.1.A. goes to school B. gets up C. watches TV D. goes to bed2.A. But B. Because C. So D. Or3.A. mother’s
B. father’s C. grandpa’s D. grandma’s4.A. sees
B. listens to C. watches D. buys5.A. to
D. at6.A. it
D. him7.A. gets
D. goes to8.A. or
D. so9.A. light
D. big10.A. sad
C. worried D. excited”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“1Tom is a middle school student. He is studying in Grade 7. He usually 1 at 7:00 o’clock in the morning. 2 today he gets up at 6:30 and goes to buy a big cake. After that he helps his grandparents clean their room, because it is his ____3 birthday. His grandpa is going to be 78 years old.Tom 4 two CDs about Beijing Opera(京剧)____5 his grandpa. He is sure his grandpa would like 6 very much, because his grandpa likes listening to Beijing Opera.When Tom 7 home at noon, his mother is making noodles with his grandma. They are laughing and talking about something happily. His grandpa is drinking tea 8 listening to Beijing Opera.Tom says, “Happy birthday to you, Grandpa!” Then he cuts the big cake and gives grandpa a 9 piece. Grandpa is very happy and eats it.In the evening, Tom watches TV with his grandparents together. He is a little____ 10 but very happy, because he can make his grandparents happy.1.A. goes to school B. gets up C. watches TV D. goes to bed2.A. But B. Because C. So D. Or3.A. mother’s
B. father’s C. grandpa’s D. grandma’s4.A. sees
B. listens to C. watches D. buys5.A. to
D. at6.A. it
D. him7.A. gets
D. goes to8.A. or
D. so9.A. light
D. big10.A. sad
C. worried D. excited”相似的习题。扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语翻译改为同义句1.The boy with the name Tom is his brothr.The boy( )( )is his brother.2.Zhang Hong is more popular than any other student in her class.Zhang Hong is( )( )( )student in her class3.Playing with my pet is a lot of fun.( )a lot of fun( )( )with my pet.
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
1,The boy (named)(Tom)is his brother.2,Zhang Hong is (the)(most)(popular)student in her class.3,(It's)a lot of fun(to)(play)with my pet.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
He's better at learning French than his borther(同义句)He French than his brotherThe boy studies very hard(同义句)He is
iudollco821
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
楼上的在说什么呢?.1.He does better in French than his brother.(解释:be good at=do well in.而good 和well的比较级都是better)2.第二题不太清楚你想要干什么.麻烦再说一下咯
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. Tom is thinner than Sam Sam is not as thinner than
Tom (改为同义句) 2. This book is not as interesting as that one (同上) That book is more
interesting than this one 3. The girl enjo...
扫描下载二维码当前位置: >>
比较级专练
Unit3 比较级专练一 单选 1. Our classroom is bigger than ________ . A. they B. them C. theirs D their 2. He is________ of the two. A. much B .the better C. better D. the good 3. Peter is________
outgoing than his brother A. a little B. much C. a little more 4. Someone says“ Time is money. “But I think time is_________ important than Money. A. least B. Much C. even more D. much least 5.Mike is ________than I am. A: funny and outgoing B:more funnier and outgoing C: funnier and more outgoing D: more funny and outgoing 6. My brother is ________ more outgoing than me. A: more B: much C: very D: a lot of 7.I’m taller now than I ________ two years ago. A:were B:was C:be D:am 8.This year our school is________ than it was last year. A.much more beautiful B.much beautiful C.the most beautiful D.beautiful 9.―Now the air in our hometown is even________ than it was before. ―So we must do something to stop it. A.dirty B. better C. worse D. more better 10.Jim works ______ Tom .A.hard B .harder C.as harder as D.as hard as 11.Tom's card is much more beautiful than ______ A.our B.her C.mine D.she 二.句型转换 1.This picture looks beautiful, but that one looks more beautiful.(同义句) That picture looks ______ _________ _______ this one. 2.She has longer hair than Emma.(同义句) Her hair is ______ _______ _______. 3.Helen studies hardest in her class.(同义句) Helen studies ________ than ______ _______ student in her class. 4. My father is two years older than my mother. (同义句) My mother is _______ _______ _______ than my father. 5. Li Lei is taller than his twin brother. (同义句) Li Lei is _______ ________ of the twins. 6. Dave is heavy, but he can run very fast. (上同) ________ Dave is heavy, he can run very fast. 7. Pedro is thinner than Sam. (同义句转换) Sam is ______ _________ Pedro. 8. My sister is good at playing tennis. I am good at playing tennis, too . (同义句转换) I am _____ ______ _____ ______tennis ______my sister.9. I study science well.(同义句转换) I _____ ______ ______ science 10. Miss Li is popular in our class. Mr. Wang is more popular.(同义句转换) Mr. Wang is ______ ______ than Miss Li. 三 用所给词适当形式填空 1.I’m so _______(excited) that I forget the time. 2.He is very _______(smart).We all like him. 3.Mike is as _________ (popular) as me. 4.Maria isn’t as _______(quiet) as Tina. 6.My bag is much _________(big) than hers. 7.He is much_________(heavy)than me. 8.My sister is a little ______________(outgoing) than me. 9.Ann is a little________________(serious)than her brother. 10.Who works much________(well),Sam or Bill? 11.Pedro is ______________ than Paul.(short) 12.Tom is ______________than Sam. (cool) 13.Lin Ping is a little ______________ than me. (outgoing) 14.Vera is ______________ than Maria.(smart) 15.Tina is much ______________ than Tara. (strong) 16.Paul is far ______________than Pedro.(thin) 17.Paul has ______________ hair than Tom.(curly) 18.Ruth is ________________________ than Rose.(serious) 19.My sister is ___________(old) than Richard. 20.She is very ________(smart). 21.Is football ______________ (exciting) than basketball? 22.The city is _______ (clean) than it was last year. 23.I have ______(little) money than you. 24.She is a little_____ (shy) than her sister. 25.The weather today is _______(nice) than that yesterday. 26.The question is ______________(difficult) than it looks. 27.It is _________(hot) in Wuhan than in Beijing. 28.My math teacher is as ____ (serious) as my English teacher . 四、用比较级形式填空 1.Tom's bike is new, but John's bike is ______. 2.Tom's schoolbag is big, but John's schoolbag is _________. 3.Tom's house is small, but John's house is even _________. 4.Tom's coat is long, but John's coat is even _________. 5.Tom's desk is good, but John's desk is ______. 6. He is ________ (young) than I am. 7. Mr. Smith is much _____ (old) than his wife. 8. Chicago is ______ (big) than Paris. 9. This book is ______ (good) than that one. 10. The weather this winter is _______ (bad) than the weather last winter.
比较级专项练习_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。比较级专项练习 选择填空: 1...形容词比较级和最高级专... 2页 1下载券
八年级英语比较级专项练... 2...比较级练习题_英语_小学教育_教育专区。关键词答题 ⒈ The new group of students is better-behaved than the other group who stayed here ___. A. 关键词...比较级专练_英语_初中教育_教育专区。形容词、副词比较级专练
19:12:47| 分类: 形副三级 | 标签: |字号大中小 订阅 I.用所给词的适当形式...形容词比较级练习题及答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档形容词比较级练习题及答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。形容词比较级练习题及...比​较​级​、​最​高​级​专​项​练​习​及​答​案 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档比较级、最高级专项练习及答案 一. ...比较级专题练习_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。比较级专题练习 一、用所给词的适当形式填空。 1. Yesterday was even ___ (cold). 2. Tom is heavy, ...中考形容词比较级专项练习(附答案)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。中考形容词比较级专项练习(附答案)启维教育―开启思维 成就未来
形容词比较级和最高级 绝...比较级练习题_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。中考英语试题:比较级专项训练(附详解) 一、根据句意,用括号内所给形容词的适当形式填空: 1. Summer is ___ ...比较级练习_英语_初中教育_教育专区。1. 形容词比较级的构成。 ①单音节和少数双音节形容词、副词的规则变化情况: a. 在原级的词尾加-er 变为比较级 eg. ...形容词比较级最高级练习题 一、 写出下列单词的反义词 1. hot 2.new___ 3. clean___ 4. high___ 5. heavy___ 6.cold___ 7. bad___ 二、 写出...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。}

我要回帖

更多关于 改为同义句在线转换 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信