一个人英国人转班你班上高三喜欢一个人很陌生问你怎么做英语作文100词左右

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语作文:《马上要高三了给你的朋友写封信,主要内容:我们马上要进入高三了.说明高三的重要性主要内容:光阴似箭,我们马上要进入高三了.说明高三的重要性,100词左右.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
时间一晃而过,我们都迈入了高三.高三是个不寻常的时候,如果你把握的好话,那么你就是成功者,否则就是失败者.我们在高三的时候,要好好的利用时间和用对方法,不能盲目的去死记硬背,这样是不利于学习的.
每一个成功者的背后,都是用辛勤汗水浇灌而成.所以,我们要效率、要刻苦,就算最后是失败了,我们也不会后悔整个高三的努力. The time sped by, we have entered the high school. Three is an unusual time, if you grasp well, so you are a success, or failure. We in the third year, to make good use of time and use the right method, can not be blind to rote learning, this is not conducive to learning.Every successful man behind, are made of hard sweat and into. Therefore, we want to efficiency, to work hard, even if the last is fail, we will not regret the three efforts.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求5篇100词左右的英语作文!5篇100词左右的英语作文.(高中一般水平)
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.关于开学典礼的英语作文Today our school had an opening ceremony in the school auditorium. All the teachers and students as well as some famous scientists and government officials attended. Our principal made a speech. He hoped everybody in our school would work harder and make even more progress in the new term. "Three-good-deed" students were rewarded with prizes. Principal also announced that some honour students received Zhou Peiyuan scholarships because they had won medals in various competitions. A famous scientist then made a speech.He told the students about his learning experience and how he achieve success in his research work. I was so moved by what he said.2.My Motherland 我的祖国China is my motherland that is a great country. It has a long history of more than five thousand years. It’s one of the Four Great Ancient Civilized Nations in the world and it’s the only one that still exists. Therefore, there are many brilliant heritages leaving by our ancestors, such as paper-making, gunpowder, compass and so on. Moreover, it’s a modern country now. In the past sixty years, China has greatly changed and is one of the fastest growing countries in the world. People’s life standards have been increasingly improved that no one could imagine before. After the Beijing Olympic Games and Shanghai World Expo, the influence of China on the world has greatly enhanced. Therefore, there are more and more foreigners visit to and work in China, because they are so curious about our country and to some of them, it’s the land of hope. I am so proud of my motherland and I am sure that it will be better in the future.3.培养自己的兴趣It’s normal that we all have our own interests and it’s various from people to people. Some people may be interested in sports and some others in music or literature. In short, it’s good for us to have our own interests or hobbies and it means a lot. For one thing, having some interests can bring us a sense of belonging, for it’s your own thing and no one can carry off from you. For another, interest is our best teacher. If you like something, you have the desire to go deep to it. Last, developing interest is a good way to make friends with who have something in common. You can share and be shared, which is an inspiring process and experience.4.春节联欢晚会 The Spring Festival EveningSince 1983, the Spring Festival Party has been the fixed program in welcoming the New Year. In the Second half of the year, the Spring Festival Party starts to be organized so that it becomes a hot topic.The program format, content and the performers are the focus of attention. Every year, the whole country is curious about what kind of party can we enjoy. As time goes by, the stage becomes more and more wonderful with the use of high-tech. But, the Spring Festival Party also brings great conflicts between different and some people argue that it should be cancelled because there is nothing to expect and it costs a lot. In my opinion, the Spring Festival Party has its own positive aspects and it is the necessity for the Chinese New Year. However, changes and something new must be seen in the program. People always want to see something new and good, after all.5.学会感恩 To Be GratefulSince we were born as a little baby, we get help from others all the time. Our parents raise us, our teachers teach us and our friends company us. Therefore, it’s important for us to be grateful to those people who give us a hand. Being grateful is a way to show them our appreciation and our love. No one in the world is supposed to love us without any conditions. Moreover, Being grateful to others and to what you get can lead you are ready to help others, too. I think this is the most important impact on people that being grateful. If we are all show our appreciation to others and then help others, we could build a friendly and harmonious society.6.The New Year Is Coming 新年到了The New Year is coming and I am looking forward to it. New Year means a new start, even though it’s nothing changed. It’s the things in our heat that make it different. As usual and many other people, I make a summary for the last whole year and a plan for the coming year. This year, I do a great job on my study and win a scholarship. My parents are proud of me. Besides, I live a good life. For the next year, I want to be as good as the past year, even better. Good luck with New Year.7.圣诞节 ChristmasChristmas is annual festival in western world that is one of the most important festivals for them. Previously, only westerners or Christians celebrate it. But in recent years, more and more Chinese people celebrate it, especially among young people. There are many activities in that day. I think there are the following reasons that make Christmas popular in China. First, it’s a western holiday and it’s new to Chinese. Second, with the development of the world, the mutual influence between China and the west makes it work. Last, the merchants make great contribution to its popularity.8.荒谬的“世界末日”说12.21, the so called doomsday, is coming. Some people say that there will be a horrible earthquake, and Jesus would take believers to heaven. Those who left behind would suffer great disasters until the earth destroyed. From my point of view, this is totally ridiculous and there is no scientific evidence to support it. This argument only causes people to panic and social unrest, which is of great harmful. Some merchant use this saying to promote their goods. For them, it’s an opportunity to earn money. People are afraid of the doomsday so they blindly buy many things at home to avoid going out. Furthermore, some people even organize some illegal activities. In short, we should not believe such ridiculous saying and live a normal life as ever before. Then, we will find that we pass those days peacefully.9.新学期计划 My Plan for New TermThe new semester is coming and I want to make a plan for it. Firstly, I will work as hard as before. I really did a good job last term, so I want to keep good as well. During the summer holiday, I did some previews and I found that the courses are not very hard. Secondly, I will spend more time in reading.Readingis really good to a person, because we can learn a lot from books and broaden one’s horizon. Besides, reading can help us think more and deeply. Finally, I will take part in exercises actively and regularly. No matter how busy I am, I will set sometime aside to build my body which is the basic of any other things. Moreover, after doing exercise, I feel so fresh and relaxed that I can put my whole heart in doing something, such as study, reading, thinking and so on. So this is the plan for the new semester and I am sure I can carry it out step by step.新学期就要到来了,我想要给它制定一个计划.首先,我会像以前一样努力学习.上个学期我的确做得很好,所以我想要继续保持.暑假期间我做了一些预习并且我发现课程不是很难.其次,我将花更多时间在阅读上面.阅读对于一个人真的很有好处因为我们可以从书本上学到很多东西以及开阔视野.再次,阅读可以帮助我们进行更深层次的思考.最后,我将积极有规律地参加锻炼.不管我有多忙,我都会抽出一些时间去健身,因为身体是其他东西中最基本的.而且,锻炼后我会感觉精神抖擞和放松,这样一来我就可以全心投入到一些事情上,比如说学习、阅读和思考等等.这就是我新学期的计划,我相信我能够一步步将之实现./在这可以找到很多的英语作文,希望采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您的位置: &
高中英语作文150词 正文
高中英语作文150词
相关热词搜索:
篇一:英语作文(必背话题分类范文-模板_150字) 1、缺水问题已经非常严重 2、产生此问题的原因 3、你的看法 On Water Shortage No one can deny the fact that water shortage is a
(严肃的问题) which the whole world (面对). Actually, it has become so widespread that it has severely affected people’s daily life and (阻碍)the development of the global economy. A number of factors could account for the problem, but the following might be the (关键性的)ones. Firstly,the ever-increasing (不断增长的) population is a leading cause shortage. As populations increase, the demand for water grows accordingly. secondly, 毫无意识的): showers last too long, taps are left running and so forth. Last but not least, the industrial production will 水污染现有的水资源)further more. In view of the seriousness of the problem, effective measures must be taken before things get worse. For one thing, it is essential that (制定和执行) impose a heavy penalty on those who waste or contaminate waster deliberately . Secondly, a large-scale education campaign should be launched to inform the public of the significance of (节约)water. With these measures taken, it is reasonable for us to believe that this problem can be perfectly solved in the near future . 如何建立节约型社会? 1. relevant laws and regulations should be made and implemented to impose heavy penalty on those who waste resources deliberately. 2. a large-scale education campaign should be launched to arouse the public’s awareness that economizing on resources is of great significance. 3. The public should bear in mind that building a economical society is everybody’s duty. 1、目前网络教育形成热潮。 2、我认为这股热潮的原因是。 3、我对网络教育的评价 the newly-coined word“online education”may
sound strange to most people. During the past several years, hundreds of online education colleges have
(涌现)around China. Why could online education be so popular in such 短时间内)For one thing, If we want to catch up with the development and the (快的步伐) modern society, we all should possess an(急切而强烈的欲望)to study, while most people nowadays are
they can hardly have (时间和精力)to study full time at school. Furthermore, online education
save a great deal of time on the way spent on the way between home and school. Last but not least, the
(快速的)development of internet,which
(使之成为可能)all our dreams of ,should also be another (关键的) reason. Personally, I appreciate this new form of education. It’s indeed
(补充)to the traditional educational means(方式,方法). It can provide different learners withways to learn. Most of all, through online education, we can
1.现在又越来越多的孩子使用手机 2. 对此人们看法不一 3. 我的看法 There is a growing tendency nowadays that children in mounting numbers own mobile phones. Does anyone hold the same attitude towards this phenomenon? Definitely not. Actually, opinions vary from person to person. Some emphasize the (优点) of children’s using mobile phones, they hold that children can contact with their parents or friends conveniently especially when they
(面对)difficulties or dangers. Moreover, mobile phones (装配有)various interesting games are also a convenient source of recreation and relaxation (娱乐和放松的来源)for children who have been under an enormous pressures from an overload (承担过量学业的压力). On the contrary, a majority of people hold that mobile phones (对…有害)children. For one thing,
(孩子们对…的沉溺)mobile phones is nothing but a waste of their precious and limited time, which will definitely
(影响)their studies. Additionally, radiation from mobile phone will (对…产生有害的影响)children’s body health.From my perspective,it unbelievable that some students carry mobile phones just for the purpose of(目的)killing their precious time instead of keeping in touch with their parents regularly. The
(本应该有利的)tool has become harmful. Accordingly, children should studies,those which might become distractions should not be introduced to them.
217wordsof unemployment of college students, I think (我们是时候…了)take effective measures to solve the problem.Above all, college students should realize their own (缺点)and (adv.进一步地)improve themselves to keep their competitive edge (竞争优势)in society. Moreover, colleges or universities should provide (培训和实习)opportunities before the students enter society. Besides, college students should set their job expectations at a (合适而理智的). Only through these ways can the college students find a satisfactory and ideal job and have a brighter future. (333 words)
Job-hopping 1、现在越来越多学生毕业后经常换工作 2、有人表示支持,有人表示反对,人们对此看法不一 3、你的看法 Currently,the frequent job-hopping of graduates has aroused wide concern among the public. Does anyone hold the same attitude toward this phenomenon? Definitely not. As to this issue, opinions vary from person to person. Those who hold the opinion that job-hopping is beneficial to graduates claim that by doing so, the youngsters (更有可能)(更了解)other fields and then to开阔视野). Moreover,changing jobs frequently offers workers a chance to . However, others take a totally different view that job-hopping is detrimental to one’s career development. For one thing, as the common saying goes, (滚石不生苔)The more frequent you change your job, the less likely you are to be an expert 特定的领域) Secondly, this behavior will leave on the employers an impression of (给雇主留下印象)instability and immaturity(不稳定和不成熟). It is no wonder that ,when interviewing a candidate, a employer will
(提问) like“you’ve changed jobs quite frequently. How do we know you’ll stay if we hire you? ” From my perspective, frequent job-hopping .(并非是件坏事)
it may offer them a broader space for career development. (更大的发展空间)When people join a company,the brand new working environment,new colleagues and new
(企业文化氛围) will definitely
(激发他们的工作热情) the new job and thus, .(让职业生涯更上一个台阶) thus, I will try several posts before finding the one that is perfectly fit for me and after that I will remain in the post and 工作做好)。 1.目前中国酒驾现象时有发生 2.酒驾产生的原因和危害 3. 如何杜绝这种现象
Nowadays, the phenomenon of drunken driving has
(在公众中引起了广泛关注). Especially the young generation living in 市), tend to drive after drinking, ignoring the fact that this behavior may pose underlying threat
(对…产生潜在的威胁)their precious life and may even
(危害)others.Generally speaking, there are several reasons accounting for this phenomenon. Firstly, (意识的确实)of driving security may be one of the leading causes. people participate in more activities or banquets(比起以前), where they will 烈酒). Then, they may get drunk but continue to drive. Secondly, relevant laws and regulations may not to warn people not to drive after drinking. Drunken driving is bound to generate severe consequence if we keep . Firs and foremost, this behavior will directly
(威胁…的安全)of drivers, passengers and pedestrians, resulting in traffic accidents, injuries and even deaths. Besides, treating the injured and repairing broken cars means money, time and resources. In view of the seriousness of this problem, effective measures must be taken before things get worse. First, it is essential that (监管的作用)of laws and regulations should be strengthened to(严惩)those who drive after drinking. Secondly, (更大规模的教育活动)should be launched to arouse the public’s consciousness of the importance of driving safety. With these measure adopted, I strongly believe that drunken driving will (成为过去式).
1,现在有越来越多的人愿意做义工 2,以上现象出现的原因 3,义工应该具备哪些素质 注:此文章难度较前面文章有所下降,主要是给写作难度大的同学模仿
There is a growing tendency nowadays that people in mounting numbers (对…显示出极大地热情)volunteer works. They are willing to do voluntary work in many fields varying from offering services in sports events to keeping passengers in line at the bus station and so forth. Ample reasons can account for this phenomenon. In the first place, with the development of people’s living standard,people (不必要忙于)earning money to.(养家) Instead, they can (更好地利用时间)by do something valuable and helpful to others, such as being a volunteer. In the second place, influenced by(受到影响) the education campaign launched by Chinese governments, Chinese people’s awareness of being a volunteer has been greatly enhanced. Last but not least, doing volunteer work is also (幸福感和满足感的来源)for most people. Being a volunteer is an easy job. It is required that those who want to be a volunteer should possess
to help others and serve the society. (难以想象)those who lack love and a sense of responsibility can bring happiness to others and contribute to society. (196 words)
1. 有人认为大学里应独自生活 2. 另一些认为大学里应与别人同住 3. 你的看法 Living alone or Living with RoommatesNowadays, there has appeared
(有激烈的讨论)among the college students as to whether they should
or live together with other roommates in the students’ dormitory. Opinions vary from person to person. Those who Living alone that it is very convenient to live by themselves. They can (享受充分的自由)in a room . They can have their own without
others. But others argue that living with roommates has attractions . With several students (共有)the same room, each person’s experiences . They can learn a lot from talking to each other. Moreover,by learning to(忍受)the differences between individuals, they can become more 成熟的). As far as I’m concerned, I prefer to live with roommates because I love . Besides, live in a dorm can help (节约很多钱) .last but not least,living on campus can help me save a great deal of time on the way between , which means that I can (将更多的时间和精力集中于) my studies. 1. 许多商品都存在过度包装的现象 2. 出现这种现象的原因及其带来的后果 3. 为了改变这种状况,我认为…… (包装)in (华美的,花哨的)boxes or bags. Taking a look around,we can find examples with ease:a small computer is packed in (又厚又重)carton,clothes are putted in a well-designed (塑料袋)which printed various kinds of patterns and colors and so on. What are the causes of this problem? On the one hand, in order to earn more (经济收益), (很多)manufactures usually wrap their products with unnecessary but
(吸引人的他们的好奇心). On the other hand, quite a few customers believe that the
more delicate the 产品质量就越好),the notion has also encouraged the trend of excessive packaging.
However, the emergence of
has many undesirable consequences that (不容忽视). For one thing,it is a waste of precious and limited natural resources,which will thus pose 潜在的) threat to our offspring generation(子孙后代). For another, customers are often deceived by
external packing rather than being provided with high-quality goods . To change this situation, I think we should take the following measures. First, laws must be
excessive packaging. Second, a public education campaign should be launched to arouse customers' 意识) that packaging doesn't equal to quality, and also let them know the bad impact of it. Only in this way .
1、近几年兴起了一股报考国家公务员的热潮 2、分析产生这一现象的原因 3、你对此的看法是……篇二:高逼格~150个精品短语帮你的英语作文加分!! 高逼格~150个精品短语帮你的英语作文加分!! 1 欣赏大自然的风景 to appreciate the scenery of nature 2 培养公德心 to cultivate the public mindedness 3 维护健康 to maintain health 4 保护环境 to protect the environment 5 开拓视野 to broaden the horizon 6 开拓心胸 to broaden the mind 7 调剂生活 to make life pleasant 8 松散身心 to relax oneself 9 启迪心灵 to enlighten the mind 10 灌输知识 to impart knowledge into someone 11 追求理想 to seek after the ideal 12 实现抱负 to realize one's ambition 13 守信用 to keep one's promise 14 跟上时代 to keep up with the times 15 欣赏古典文学 to appreciate the classical literature 16 学习吉他 to learn guitar 17 陶冶品德 to cultivate the character 18 贡献国家 to contribute oneself to the country 19 锻炼身体 to strengthen, exercise the body 20 缺乏休闲活动 to lack recreations 21 作笔记 to take notes 22 使用参考书 to use reference books 23 关心社会 to be concerned about the society 24 服从校规 to follow the rules of the school 25 尽身为学生的责任 to fulfill one's duty as a student 26 克服困难 to overcome the difficulty 27 面临困难 to be confronted with the difficulty 28 渡过困境 to weather the storm 29 走快捷方式 to cut the corner 30 量脉搏 to feel the pulse 31 开药方 to prescribe the medicine 32 坚守原则 to stick to the principle 33 注意卫生 to emphasize the importance of hygiene 《奇速英语精品签约提分各年级网班》正在招生,本期签约班是100分以下保证涨20-40分,100分以上10-30分,签正规合同(公正),不达目标全额退费。我们方法独特,学生能快速涨分,对学生家长老师学校我们都有好处。 详询QQ,电陈老师,实力见证网站.另小伙伴们盼望已久的奇速英语24个故事神奇记忆中学3500词汇特训班开班啦!为庆祝奇速英语诞生五周年,现在报班,3折优惠,庆典即将结束恢复原价,词汇QQ。各年级签约班也在滚动开班中!奇速英语24个故事速记高中3500词汇视频链接:/MdaDTi 各年级签约涨分班34 乱丢垃圾 to scatter garbage 35 美化环境 to beautify the environment 36 种植树木 to grow trees 37 防止污染 to prevent the pollution 38 提升生活质量 to promote the qualities of life 39 造成损害 to do damage to 40 对...有益 to be beneficial to 41 对...有害 to do harm to 42 任意停车 to park the car at random 43 制造噪音 to make noises 44 占用人行道 to occupy the sidewalk 45 妨碍交通 to hinder the traffic 46 排放污烟 to belch smoke 47 造成不便 to cause inconvenience 48 造成混乱 to bring about the disorder 49 闯红灯 to run through the red light 50 利用天桥 to make use of the overpass 51 查字典 to consult the dictionary 52 屏息 to hold one's breath 53 流泪 to shed tears 54 符合需要 to meet the demand 55 生根 to take root 56 产生结果 to bear fruit 57 打破沉默 to break the ice 58 气馁 to get discouraged 59 振作 to p to take heart 60 采取步骤 to take measures 61 缓和悲伤 to ease ( alleviate ) the sorrow 62 承受负担 to bear the responsibility 63 考虑到 to make allowance for… 64 把握机会 to seize the opportunity 65 跑腿 to run an errand 66 树立楷模 to set a good example 67 接受教育 to receive education 68 提升生活的水平 to raise the standard of living 69 告辞 to take one's leave 70 有很深的了解 to have a deep understanding of 71 跟随流行 to follow the fashion 72 提钱 to withdraw money 73 存钱 to deposit money 74 良心不安 the conscience stirs 75 自立 to stand on one's own 76 英文很好 to have a good command of English 77 有广泛的知识 to have a wide range of knowledge78 喜爱艺术 to have a great liking for arts 79 扮演重要角色 to play an important role in… 80 聊天 to have a chat with… 81 有...才能 to have a talent for… 82 选择 to make a choice 83 有很大的影响 to have a great influence on… 84 予人...很深的印象 to leave a deep impression on… 85 愚弄 to make a fool of… 86 找借口 to make an excuse 87 给人搭便车 to give one a lift 88 打电话 to give someone a ring/call篇三:150个精品短语帮你的英语作文加分!! 1 欣赏大自然的风景 to appreciate the scenery of nature 2 培养公德心 to cultivate the public mindedness 3 维护健康 to maintain health 4 保护环境 to protect the environment 5 开拓视野 to broaden the horizon 6 开拓心胸 to broaden the mind 7 调剂生活 to make life pleasant 8 松散身心 to relax oneself 9 启迪心灵 to enlighten the mind 10 灌输知识 to impart knowledge into someone 11 追求理想 to seek after the ideal 12 实现抱负 to realize one's ambition 13 守信用 to keep one's promise 14 跟上时代 to keep up with the times 15 欣赏古典文学 to appreciate the classical literature 16 学习吉他 to learn guitar 17 陶冶品德 to cultivate the character 18 贡献国家 to contribute oneself to the country 19 锻炼身体 to strengthen, exercise the body 20 缺乏休闲活动 to lack recreations 21 作笔记 to take notes 22 使用参考书 to use reference books 23 关心社会 to be concerned about the society 24 服从校规 to follow the rules of the school 25 尽身为学生的责任 to fulfill one's duty as a student 26 克服困难 to overcome the difficulty 27 面临困难 to be confronted with the difficulty 28 渡过困境 to weather the storm 29 走快捷方式 to cut the corner 30 量脉搏 to feel the pulse 31 开药方 to prescribe the medicine 32 坚守原则 to stick to the principle 33 注意卫生 to emphasize the importance of hygiene 34 乱丢垃圾 to scatter garbage 35 美化环境 to beautify the environment 36 种植树木 to grow trees 37 防止污染 to prevent the pollution 38 提升生活质量 to promote the qualities of life 39 造成损害 to do damage to 40 对...有益 to be beneficial to 41 对...有害 to do harm to 42 任意停车 to park the car at random 43 制造噪音 to make noises 44 占用人行道 to occupy the sidewalk45 妨碍交通 to hinder the traffic 46 排放污烟 to belch smoke 47 造成不便 to cause inconvenience 48 造成混乱 to bring about the disorder 49 闯红灯 to run through the red light 50 利用天桥 to make use of the overpass 51 查字典 to consult the dictionary 52 屏息 to hold one's breath 53 流泪 to shed tears 54 符合需要 to meet the demand 55 生根 to take root 56 产生结果 to bear fruit 57 打破沉默 to break the ice 58 气馁 to get discouraged 59 振作 to p to take heart 60 采取步骤 to take measures 61 缓和悲伤 to ease ( alleviate ) the sorrow 62 承受负担 to bear the responsibility 63 考虑到 to make allowance for… 64 把握机会 to seize the opportunity 65 跑腿 to run an errand 66 树立楷模 to set a good example 67 接受教育 to receive education 68 提升生活的水平 to raise the standard of living 69 告辞 to take one's leave 70 有很深的了解 to have a deep understanding of 71 跟随流行 to follow the fashion 72 提钱 to withdraw money 73 存钱 to deposit money 74 良心不安 the conscience stirs 75 自立 to stand on one's own 76 英文很好 to have a good command of English 77 有广泛的知识 to have a wide range of knowledge 78 喜爱艺术 to have a great liking for arts 79 扮演重要角色 to play an important role in… 80 聊天 to have a chat with… 81 有...才能 to have a talent for… 82 选择 to make a choice 83 有很大的影响 to have a great influence on… 84 予人...很深的印象 to leave a deep impression on… 85 愚弄 to make a fool of… 86 找借口 to make an excuse 87 给人搭便车 to give one a lift 88 打电话 to give someone a ring/call89 冒险 to take chances 90 怀恨 to bear grudge against someone 91 牢记在心 to bear .....in mind 92 板着脸 to pull a long face 93 对...充耳不闻 to turn a deaf ear to… 94 被开除 to be dismissed from school 95 生气 to be angry with ( at )… 96 负担责任 to assume the responsibility 97 符合需要 to serve the purpose 98 变胖 to gain weight 99 有道理 to make sense 100 记日记 to keep a diary 101 尽己所能 to do what one can 102 擅长网球 to be at home in tennis 103 郊游 to go on an outing 104 消磨时间 to kill time 105 增加生活的情趣 to increase the pleasures of life 106 精神抖擞 to be ( feel ) refreshed 107 解除紧张和焦虑 to relieve the tension and anxiety 108 宣泄久积的情绪 to release the pent-up feelings 109 游手好闲 to fool around 110 准备考试 to prepare for the examination 111 参加课外活动 to take part in the club activities 112 无精打采的 to be listless 113 精力充沛的 to be vigorous, energetic 114 防台 to guard against the typhoon 115 逃避现实 to escape the reality 116 达到目标 to achieve the aim 117 五育并重 to lay equal emphasis on the FiveDisciplines 118 感到无聊 to feel ( be ) bored 119 感到剌激 to be excited 120 感到满意 to be pleased, satisfied 121 感到失望 to be disappointed 122 感到振奋 to be encouraged, inspired 123 感到气馁 to be discouraged, frustrated 124 感到疲倦的 to be exhausted 125 感到烦恼 to be worried, upset, disturbed, bothered 126 放弃理想 to abandon the ideal 127 奠定基础 to lay the foundation 128 失去耐心 to lose patience 129 进步 to make progress 130 失去连络 to lose track of… 131 保持连络 to keep in touch with… 132 误入歧途 to go astray133 养成...的习惯
to cultivate thehabit 134 统一中国 to reunify China 135 不辞辛劳 to take the pains to… 136 遇到交通阻塞 to be caught in a traffic jam 137 给...教训 to teach someone a lesson 138 改过自新 to turn over a new leaf 139 引以为乐 to take delight in… 140 予...以打击 to deal a heavy blow to… 141 予...以威胁 to pose a threat to… 142 取代 to take the place of … 143 预作保留 to make the reservation 144 使...澈夜未眠 to cost someone a sleepless night 145 充满喜悦 to be filled with joy 146 死记硬背 to learn....by rote 147 鼓励 to encourage, inspire 148 产生不同 to make a great difference 149 犯法 to violate the law 150 不遗余力 to spare no efforts to… 腾讯认证蔡章兵主编QQ空间和奇速英语微信公众号qisuen每天3-5篇资源免费更新,欢迎点击顶部“关注”以便第一时间获得及时更新资源,喜欢我们的童鞋还可以下载我们的APP,随手随地学习哦!
篇四:高中英语作文 1全国高考英语作文题目假设你是李华,正在英国接受英语培训,住在一户英国人家里。今天的房东Mrs Wilson不在家,你准备外出,请给Mrs Wilson写一留言条,内容包括:1,外出购物2,替房东还书3,Tracy来电话留言:1)咖啡屋(Bolton coffee)见面取消2)此事已告知Susan3)尽快回电 注意:1,词数100左右;2,可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。 2高考英语作文全国卷I假定你是李华,从小喜爱大熊猫(panda),一直通过有关网站(website)关注三年前在美国圣迭哥动物园出生的大熊猫“苏琳”和她的母亲“白云”。现在苏琳即将三岁。请根据以下要点给动物园工作人员写一封信:1、 自我介绍;2、 祝贺苏琳生日;3、 感谢工作人员;4、 索取苏琳三岁生日照。注意:1、词数100左右;2、可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;3、开头语已为你写好。 3 考英语作文全国卷Ⅰ假定你是李华,希望通过外籍教师Peter找一个英语笔友。请写一封短信,描述一下你理想中笔友的条件,并说明为什么选这样的笔友。具体条件包括: 年龄; 性别;
爱好(旅游、运动、宠物等)。注意:1.词数100左右;
2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯; 4 假定你是李华, 你的英国朋友Peter来信向你咨询如何才能学好中文. 请你根据下列要点写回信.要点: 1. 参加中文学习班;2. 看中文书刊、电视;3. 学唱中文歌曲;4. 交中国朋友。注意:1.词数100左右;2. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯 5
如你是育才中学学生会主席李华。你校将举办一次英语演讲比赛(speech contest),希望附近某大学的外籍教师Smith女士来做评委。请参照以下比赛通知给她写一封信。 英语演讲比赛主题:人与自然时间:6月15日下午2:00―5:00 地点:501教室
参赛选手:10名学生联系人:李华(电话)欢迎大家光临 6 国际交流中心将组织一次由各国学生参加的“和平友谊夏令营”peace and friendship summer camp 要求报名者提交简介: 假如你是李扬,请根据下列信息写一份个人简介:7 假如你是李雷,暑假将至, 你的澳大利亚好朋友汤姆发来e-mail 邀请你去澳大利亚和他一起度假.但是,考虑到妈妈生病需要照料和其他一些实际情况,例如:家庭经济状况差,爸爸工作忙,家务没人做,你想利用暑假多读书,补习功课等因素.请你用英语写一份e-mail 婉言谢绝. 8 你和你美国的朋友Mike已经有十年没有见面了但一直保持联系,下个月你打算去美国,这是你第一次去美国。你担心自己在交流方面会有困难,需要花费很长时间才能适应环境。写信告诉Mike很快你们就会再见面了;描述自己家乡的气候并询问美国的天气情况。 字数:120-150
可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。 9 假如你是班长,你要用英语做一个口头演讲稿,内容是:怎样保持健康:你可以从饮食,锻炼,生活习惯,生活态度这几个方面来论 议论文: 10 Survey: Are you interested in art? Why?112008 山东卷: 假设你是新华中学的学生张华,班里从外地转来一名同学李明,他一时无法融入到新的班集体中,感到很苦恼。请根据下列要点用英语给他写封信: 1、帮他分析原因;2、给他提出建议; 3、陈述你帮助他的具体打算。注意:词数120 ~150 Dear Li Ming, 12
2009第二节
写作(满分30分) 假设你是李华,曾在美国学习半年,现已回国.你想联系你的美国老师Mr.Smith,但没有其联系方式.请根据以下要点给你的美国同学Tom写一封信: 1.感谢Tom对你英语学习的帮助; 2.询问Mr.Smith的近况并索要其联系方式; 3.邀请Tom在春节期间来中国感受中国文化.注意:1.词数120-150; 13 2010山东高考英语作文范文 假设你是新华学校学生李华,你和在上海上学的英国朋友TOM约好下周末去北京旅游,但你因故不能赴约。请根据以下要点用英语给他写一封电子邮件:1 表示道歉;2另约时间;3阐明理由。 14
2011年高考英语作文之山东卷 假设你是李华,你的美国朋友Tom上个月来到北京学习。七月份你将去北京参加暑期中学生英语演讲比赛(speech contest),你在资料搜集、语言运用等方面遇到了困难。请根据以下要点给Tom写一封电子邮件: 1.询问Tom的生活和学习情况; 2.谈谈你的困难并请Tom帮忙; 3.告诉Tom你打算赛后去看他。 注意:1.词数:120-150;2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。 15 2012写作(满分30分) 假设你是新华中学的学生李华,不久前在学校举办的英语竞赛中获得一等奖。校报请你写一篇稿件刊登在英文版面上,介绍你课外学习英语的经验。请根据以下提示用英语写一篇短文:1. 参加英语角的益处;2. 坚持写英语日记的作用; 3. 英文阅读网站(EnjoyReading)对你的帮助。 注意:1. 词数:120-150; 2. 可适当增加细节, 以使行文连贯。 16
2013年第二节 写作(满分30分) 假如你是新华中学的学生李华,你的美国朋友Tom一周前给你发电子邮件,询问你暑假里的打算,但你因准备期末考试未能及时回复。请根据双下要点给他回封邮件: 1. 2. 未及时回信的原因; 你假期的打算(如做兼职、旅行、做志愿者等) 注意:1. 词数:120-150;2 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。 17
假定你是李华,正在一所英国学校学习暑期课程,遇到一些困难,希望得到学校辅导中心(Learning Center)的帮助。根据学校规定,你需书面预约,请按下列要点写一封信: 1.本人简介;2.求助内容:3.约定时间; 4.你的联系方式(Email:lihua@1236.com;Phone:) 18 假如你是李华,你的美国笔友Peter 曾表示希望来中国教书,你校现需招聘外教,请给他写封信,告知招聘信息。内容主要包括:
1、教授课程:英语口语、英语写作、今日美国、今日英国等。
2、授课对象:高中生(至少三年英语基础)
3、工作量:
-----每周12学时,任选三门课
-----担任学生英语俱乐部或英语校报顾问(advisor) 19 假如你是一名导游, 外国游客想参观你的 家乡胶州,请你用英语介绍你的家乡的概况,内容如下: 1位于青岛西北部 2人口780,000
历史3000年, 占地1000 平方公里 3气候冬天不冷,夏天不热. 风景优美, 引人入胜 4以高凤瀚博物馆和胶州大白菜而著名 5自从改革开发(opening and reform)以来巨大的变化发生了,三里河公园2005建成,
五大购物中心到目前为止已经建成. 在过去的几年内胶州已经呈现新面貌(take on a new look).少海新城正在建设中 6我们以它而自豪. 20山东大学国际文化交流中心将组织一次由各国学生参加的“和平,友爱”冬令营活动,要求报名者提交一份英文个人简介。假如你是李华,请根据下列信息写一篇个人简介。姓名:李华性别:男
年龄:20岁
学校:山东师范大学 其他:爱好音乐,摄影;善于与人交流,乐于助人;热爱自然,热爱和平 参加冬令营的目的:结交朋友,了解外国文化 注意:1.词数不少于130。2.可根据内容要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。篇五:高中英语作文题目 假设你是李红,你的一位美国笔友Robert写E-mail问及你高考后暑假的安排,请根据以下要点,写一封100词左右的email回复他, 可以适当增加细节。 1. 学开车 2. 参加英语培训课程 3. 去北京看奥运会 4. 游览北京的名胜 注意:1.根据以上内容写一篇短文,不要逐句翻译,可适当增加细节以使行文连贯。 2.要准确使用语法和词汇;使用一定的句型、词汇,清楚、连贯地表达自己的意思;3. 词数:100个左右。开头已给出,不计词数。 Dear Robert, How time flies! We haven’t written to earch other for years,and I have finished my senior course in my school in this June. Now , you asked me what will I do after the university entrance examination. I will tell you,first ,driving cars is my biggest dream. So ,I will go to lean drive next month. What’more, it is very improtant that study English is. So ,I will take part in English training course. Thrid ,China will hold the Olympic Games in august 8th this year,,and I want to go to Beijing to see the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games ,and visit Beijing. place of interset. I will take some photos and write some articles to send you by throughing computer, just wait for my good news! 【命题方向与写作提示】 高考英语书面表达写作素材都是与中学生的日常生活相关的话题,会避免出现考生不熟悉的话题,也不会出现农村或城市学生不熟悉的话题,注重考查考生的语言表达能力。本篇素材考查书信体裁的作文,是应用文的写作,话题涉及社会热点:北京奥运会,内容与中学生的实际生活相关:高考后暑假的安排,体裁是书信体的电子邮件。写作要点包括:1)问候;2)引入话题:高考临近,高考后的安排; 3)学开车;4)参加英语培训课程;5)去北京看奥运会;6)游览北京的名胜;7)结束语。 【写作提示】 书面表达一定要注意要点齐全,写作中要注意适当增加细节以使上下文连贯,并使用一定数量的句式结构。 范文 (One possible version) Dear Robert: How time flies! The happy days we shared often shines in my memory. What about you? As you know, my college entrance exam is approaching, which also announces the end of this sort of pressing study life. However,I intend to have a meaningful summer vacation. First, I will learn to drive to get a driving license, which is a new activity for a high school graduate in China. I will have a good rest, enjoying my hobbies. Then I will take some English courses to improve my English communication ability, With the 2008 Olympics beginning, I will be a participant of it, watching the basketball match between China and the US. I have been dreaming of Kobe’s performance long. After that, I will pay a visit to some tourist attractions to widen my horizon. That is the plan for my vacation. I am looking forward to being told about your arrangements of vacation. Give me your quick reply soon, OK? Best wishes! 如今世界粮食短缺,价格飞涨,给部分地区造成社会动荡。假设在你校开展的研究性学习中,你们小组以“World Food Crisis”为题进行研究,现在请你代表你们小组向全体同学简要介绍你们的研究成果。主要内容如下: 造成的原因: 1. 气候变化,造成粮食减产 2. 工业发展,城市化加速,耕地减少 3. 世界能源价格上涨,使用粮食生物燃料 应对的措施: 1. 注重环保,改善生态 2. 严格保护耕地 3. 富国支持穷国,促进世界和谐 你如何做出自己的贡献 1.?? 2.?? 注意:1. 内容包括以上要点,但不要逐句翻译 2. 字数150左右,文章开头已提供,不计入总词数 3. 参考词汇:城市化 urbanization 生物燃料 biofuels Hello, everyone, Now I’ll tell you something about our research project The World Food Crisis on behalf of our group. As you know, food shortages have hit many countries in the world and even caused social uest in some areas. As is to known to us all,the world’s climate is getting hotter and hotter,which is caused food production not more than the same as before. With the development of industry,the acceleration of urbanization, cultivated land of the world keep decreasing. And it is also a improtant reason that the price of world’s energy continue to rise,led to the use of biofuels. So, how can we solve the food crisis? From nation angle, the government should protect the environment, improving the ecological environment. Be strict with protecting cultivated land. And from international angle,the rich courties should supprot the poor countries to promote world harmony. And what should we do as s student? I think we should not waste food and set up a save the grain of consciousness in our mind. Persuading our parents and our friends to live thriftily. And we should study hard to develop the science and help solve the food shortage in the future. 【命题方向与写作提示】 这是一篇提纲式的议论文写作素材,探讨国计民生的社会热点话题:粮食价格上涨。写作时要注意避免逐句翻译,并适当增加细节以使行文连贯。 范文 (One possible version) Hello, everyone, Now I’ll tell you something about our research project The World Food Crisis on behalf of our group. As you know, food shortages have hit many countries in the world and even caused social uest in some areas. But who is responsible for the current world food crisis? First, annual world grains output has declined because of climate change. Then lots of farmland has been lost due to the rapid development of industry and urbanization. Besides, faced with the rising energy prices, people have turned to the production of biofuels, which has worsened the severe situation. Then what should we do to deal with the problem? On one hand, we should focus on the environmental protection and improve the ecology. On the other hand, strict measures should be taken to protect farmland. Of course, to build a harmonious world the developed countries should take their responsibilities to help the poor ones experiencing food shortage. As for me, I will call on the people around me to live thriftily. And for the moment, I think, we should study hard to develop science and help solve the food shortage in the future. 下表是某校关于中学生双休日活动现状的一份调查,请结合表格内容,用英语写一篇120―150单词的短文,就中学生应如何过双休日发表你的看法。 学习情况: 几乎都在学习16% 半天学习半天活动24% 几乎都在做其他事情60% 娱乐休闲:体育活动20% 游玩和购物40% 上网看电视40% 去图书馆: 经常5% 偶尔23% 几乎没有72% 课外兴趣小组: 经常10% 偶尔20% 不参加70% 范文 (One possible version) This form displays the result of a survey on how to spend students’ weekend. It says that few students are glued to their schoolwork any more. Instead, they prefer to surf on the internet, watch TV, go shopping rather than involve in sports games. Library and interest groups are available but not favourable. Personally I think, students are now freed from heavy burden but their spare time is not well arranged. They are expected to spend some time on what they learn instead of hanging out. More time should be spent not only on green field but also in the libraries to build up themselves physically and mentally. Besides, more interest groups should be established for students to widen their horizon and sharpen their brains so that they can become more creative eventually. All these will contributes a lot to a well-informed and highly qualified teenager. In conclusion, students should be more scheduled with colorful and fruitful activities. 4. 书面表达热点预猜(说明文) 假如你是李明,你发现部分同学每次遇到重要考试,都会出现一些焦虑症状。请你用英语写一封信,向某学生英文报编辑反映该问题。信的内容应包括下列要点: 焦虑症状 :头晕、乏力、睡眠不好、食欲不振等 建议1.考前制定好合适的复习计划 2.考试期间正常作息 3.睡前洗热水澡、喝热牛奶等有助于睡眠 其他建议(内容由考生自己拟定) 注意:1.根据以上内容写一篇短文,不要逐句翻译,可适当增加细节以使行文连贯。 2.要准确使用语法和词汇;使用一定的句型、词汇,清楚、连贯地表达自己的意思; 3. 词数:100个左右。开头已给出,不计词数。 参考词汇:头晕―dizzy(adj.) Dear editor, I’m Li Ming of Senior Three, Guangming Middle School. I’m writing to tell you about some symptoms of anxiety among us students before exams. __________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________Li Ming 范文 (One possible version) I am Li Ming of Senior Three, Guangming Middle School. I am writing to tell you about some symptoms of anxiety among us students before exams. Most of us feel nervous whenever we’re taking an important exam. Some will feel dizzy or tired, some will suffer from lack of sleep, and some will lose their appetite. In fact, all these symptoms have terrible effects on our exams and we are all eager to get rid of them. First of all, in my opinion, it’s important for us to have a fight attitude towards exams. They are only a means of checking how we are getting along with our studies, so there is no need to worry too much about the results. Study hard every day and make careful plans for every exam. In this way we can avoid suffering from the pressure of exams. Besides, enough sleep can make us energetic and enable us to perform well in an exam. Therefore, during the period of exams, we should not stay up too late. We can also try a warm bath or a cup of warm milk before going to bed. They might help us to have a sound sleep. (We’d better go out for a walk or do some outdoor exercises before and during an exam so that we can5. 书面表达热点预猜(5) 在紧张的高三备考阶段,英语老师为了提高复习效率,广泛征求学生意见。假如你叫张华,请根据以下提示,给英语老师写封信,表达你们的需求和建议。 ●适当放慢进度,留出思考时间 ●反复训练重要、易错知识点 ●指导方法 ●减少作业量以保证质量 ●给予更多鼓励 注意:1.根据以上内容写一篇短文,不要逐句翻译,可适当增加细节以使行文连贯。 2.要准确使用语法和词汇;使用一定的句型、词汇,清楚、连贯地表达自己的意思; 3. 词数:100个左右。开头已给出,不计词数。 Dear Mr. Wang, We’re so pleased that you are willing to share our views. In the course of the general revision, what we need is solid foundation.________________ ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________范文 (One possible version) Dear Mr. Wang, We’re so pleased that you are willing to share our views. In the course of the general revision, what we need is solid foundation. As you know, we didn’t learn well enough in the first two years, so please slow down and make sure we have really mastered something. Besides, we need a little more time to think for ourselves. As for those important points which also make us confused, would you please give us more practice in case we forget? Meanwhile, we need your instruction, for example, in how to write in natural English. I still have another request: assign us less homework in order that we can do it more efficiently. By the way, we often feel frustrated, which has a very bad effect on our study. We would appreciate it if you would give us some encouragement from time to time. 大纲全国卷1 假设你是育才中学主席李华。你校将举办一次英语演讲比赛(speech contest),希望附近某大学的外籍 Smith 女士来做评委。请参照以下比赛通知给她写一封信。 ___________________________________ 英语演讲比赛 主题:人与自然 时间:6月15日下午2:00-5:00 地点:501教室 参赛选手:10名 联系人:李华(电话 )
欢迎大家光临 ____________________________________ 注意:词数100左右。 ******************************************************** Dear Ms.Smith, _________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________ With best wishes, Lihua大纲全国卷2
假设你是李华,你的美国笔友 Peter 曾表示希望来中国教书。你校现需招聘外教,请给他写封信,告知招聘信息。内容主要包括: 1. 教授课程:英语口语、英语写作、今日美国、今日英国等 2. 授课对象:高中生(至少三年英语基础) 3. 工作量: ―每周12学时,任选三门课 ―担任学生英语俱乐部或英语校报顾问(advisor) ******************************************************** Dear Peter, I remember you told me you were interested in teaching in China. ______________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________ Best, Li Hua 广东卷 第一节 基础写作 以下是一则关于中国政府决定禁烟的报道的主要内容。 _______________________________________________ 内 容:公共场所禁烟 实施时间:日起 实施范围:全国 目 标:所有室内公共场所无烟 措 施:张贴禁烟标志 相关数据: (1)吸烟人数:约3.5亿 (2)分 布:男性75%;女性:25% (3)受二手烟影响人数:约5.4亿 (4)因二手烟死亡人数:超过10万/年 _______________________________________________ 二手烟:second-hand smoke [写作内容] 请根据以上内容给英语墙报写一篇通讯,内容包括: 1.禁烟决定的内容及实施的时间和范围; 2.目标和措施; 3.相关数据。
[写作要求] 只能用5个句子表达全部内容。
[评分标准] 句子结构准确,信息内容完整,篇章结构连贯。
高中英语作文150词相关文章
《》由(在点网)整理提供,版权归原作者、原出处所有。
Copyright & 2016
All Rights Reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 英国人一般几点上班 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信