请大手帮忙翻译韩语手写翻译

求大手帮忙翻译下 韩语 在线等【韩语翻译吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:29,660贴子:
求大手帮忙翻译下 韩语 在线等收藏
감사합니다 이가락 즐거운 방학感谢大手帮忙翻译这句话的意思 本人名字有个 乐 字不知道与翻译有无相关对大手翻译深表感谢
倒是有一个【乐】/락/字..谢谢.李*乐.愉快的假期~
登录百度帐号推荐应用please give them and eileen
a big hand 的翻译是:请给他们和艾琳大手 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
please give them and eileen
a big hand
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
请给他们和艾琳的大手
请给他们和艾琳大手
请给他们和艾琳大手
请给他们和爱玲一大手
请给他们并且eileen一个一臂之力
相关内容&a直到妈妈回来时,他才完成作业。 Comes back when until mother, he only then completes the work. & aDoes the supplier environmental policy require records maintenance and define a required time period for records retention? 正在翻译,请等待... & a如果有机会,约翰也许已成为一位杰出的画家。 If has the opportunity, perhaps John has become an outstanding painter. & a但我已经过了幻想的年龄 But I passed through the fantasy age & a同学才可以了解到你的聪明与机智 Schoolmate only then may find out your intelligent and quick-witted & a百褶裙(短) Pleated skirt (short) & a我可以就您的演讲进行采访吗? I may carry on the interview on yours lecture? & a可溶性细胞间粘附分子1 Soluble intercellular space adherency member 1 & a1.Build & maintain relationship & detect projects 1.Build &维护关系&查出项目 & a黑 真鸡巴黑 Black real penis black & a石锅酱汤 ?? Jin Zhenmo & ato switch on the marposs e78 balancer press the switch (c)placed on the rear side of the electronic unit 交换marposs e78平衡器新闻在电子单位的后面(c)安置的开关 & a我们戴太阳镜,保护我们的眼睛免受阳光伤害 We wear the sunglasses, protects our eye to exempt the sunlight injury & a凝液出口 Condensate exportation & a美味鸳鸯 Delicacy mandarin duck & aFeels So Different 感到很不同 & a天窗 Roof louvre window & a修过 Has repaired & a我想你就在我附近 I think you nearby me & aShoulder Stretch 肩膀舒展 & a我聊QQ了,你先玩 I chatted QQ, you played first & athis is definitely one of the silliest espace plans i've ever heard of 这确定地是听说的一个最傻的espace计划i've & a为了得到大量的练习 In order to obtain the massive practices & atrue love with
you 真实的爱以您 & aDoes anyone dare I say pointing to the heart: There is only one part of your 做任何人敢我指向说心脏: 只有一份的您 & a我已经找到了通往幸福的道路和信心。 I had already found the path happy path and the confidence. & a南希是个多么善良的女孩啊 正在翻译,请等待...
& aI am available...would you like me to come see you or would you like to come see me? 我是可利用的…您要不要我来看见您或您要不要来看见我? & a我需要一颗强大的内心 I need formidable innermost feelings & a我总是一个人 An my always person & ai generally travel to train but last week,i traveled by airb for the first time female 我到火车一般旅行,但上星期,我由airb女性第一次旅行了 & a我看不懂俄文。;我该怎么进去呀 我看不懂俄文。; 我该怎么进去呀 & a我听说你感觉不好 I heard you feel not not well & aNow magazine did not receive,whether can according to PDF document the above address, 6 magazines for re-send to me, please using USPS, shipping costs, I payment shipping charges. 现在杂志没有接受,是否根据PDF文件能上述地址, 6本杂志为再寄对我,请使用USPS,运费, I付款运费。 & a冬天来了不要叫醒我 Came not to have in the winter to awaken me & apay the bills 付帐单 & ais no longer available is no longer available & a不要错过沿途的风景 Do not miss along the way scenery & aGamma Float 伽玛浮游物 & au tell me
the result tomo.... u告诉我 结果tomo…. & adistracted…… 分散...... & abefore,after,now 以前,以后,现在 & a真舒服啊 Really comfortable & alet‘s
thank you 让`s全部感谢您 & ayour family muslim 您的家庭穆斯林 & aAbella Anderson Abella安徒生 & ahe has
new Gril freind? 他有新的Gril朋友? & a每天一个苹果让医生远离你 The daily apple lets doctor be far away you & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!情绪 Please input the text which you need to translate! Mood & a尽管她的女儿想在她的公司里工作 Although her daughter wants to work in hers company & aYOU ARE MY FOREVER LOVE.MOUSE。we you rely on to do alone,I will always be with you,we witness the etdrnal. 您永远是我的LOVE.MOUSE。我们您依靠单独做,我总将是以您,我们目击etdrnal。 & aThe responsibility of user '' does not allow accessing view 'Home Page View (SCW)'.(SBL-DAT-00329) 正在翻译,请等待...
& a告诉他们。不用担心,全国人们都会帮助他们,你们一定会度过难关 Tells them.Does not need the worry, the national people to be able to help them, you certainly to be able to pass the difficulty & a学校就像我们另一个家,因此校园的安全关系着我们自身的成长和社会的稳定 The school looks like our another family, therefore campus security relationship we own growth and society stable & aSyna's Ho Syna的议院 & aBut all i can do is try Every day of my life 但我可以做的所有是每天尝试我的生活 & aplease give them and eileen
a big hand 请给他们并且eileen一个一臂之力 &}

我要回帖

更多关于 韩语手写翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信