假定你是李华某动漫华

假定你是李华.计划寒假找份兼职工作.下面的招聘广引起了你的注意.请根据要点写一封申请信.注意:1. 词数100左右,2. 可适当增加细节使行文连贯,3. 开头已经给出.不计入总词数.Dear Mr. Smith,I’ve read your advertisement for an assistant teacher for a children’s wint 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
假定你是李华,计划寒假找份兼职工作。下面的招聘广引起了你的注意,请根据要点(箭头所指内容)写一封申请信。注意:1. 词数100左右;2. 可适当增加细节使行文连贯;3. 开头已经给出,不计入总词数。Dear Mr. Smith,I’ve read your advertisement for an assistant teacher for a children’s winter camp.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours,Li Hua
Dear Mr. Smith,I’ve read your advertisement for an assistant teacher for a children’s winter camp. I’m very interested in this position and I think my personality and experience will qualify me for the job.To begin with, I gain much experience of working with children from my part-time job as a babysitter. Besides, I have been a helpful assistant for both my English teacher and my classmates. More importantly, I can speak English fluently, which will help me work with native teachers from England. I will be available for the work on evenings and weekends and can start working from the end of this term. I would really appreciate it if you could give me this opportunity.Looking forward to your early reply.Yours,Li Hua【解析】 试题分析:题目要求根据所给要点写一封申请信,表达自己想得到这份工作的意愿。写作要点包括:自我介绍;工作时间等几个方面。词数在100词左右,开头不计入总词数;不要出现标点和拼写错误,尽量保持卷面整洁、字体美观;注意行文的连贯性。亮点说明:范文涵盖了所有的写作要点,进行了适当的拓展,并注意语句的连贯性;范文还使用了定语从句、固定句型等语法知识,具备较强的语言运用能力。语法方面:定语从句which will help me work with native teachers from England;固定句型I would really appreciate it if you could give me this opportunity等,显示了较强的语法功底,也使作文句式变得多样;篇章结构方面:范文注意使用to begin with, besides, more importantly等来衔接句子和段落,使表达变得更有条理;短语和搭配方面:范文使用了be interested in, qualify sb for, both...and, help sb do sth, the end of等短语和搭配,使作文的内容变得充实。考点:书信类作文
科目:高中英语
来源:学年湖南怀化中小学课程改革教育质量监测高三上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
The number of children losing both parents to Aids ______ also expected to rise.A. was B. is C. are D. were
来源:学年浙江嵊泗中学高一上第三次月考英语试卷(解析版)
________in the newspaper,I didn’t notice what was happening.A. Having buried B. BuryingC. Buried D. Being buried
来源:学年湖南怀化中小学课程改革教育质量监测高三上期中英语试卷(解析版)
– Who is the man standing there?– If you know, his name is Mike.A. must B. can C. may D. would
来源:学年河北邯郸高三上1月份教学质量检测英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Since Henry Ford turned it into a mass-market product a century ago, the car has delivered many benefits. It has promoted economic growth, increased social mobility and given people a lot of fun. But the car has also brought many problems. It pollutes the air, creates traffic jams and kills people. An astonishing 1.24 million people die, and as many as 50 million are hurt, in road accidents each year.Drivers and passengers waste around 90 billion hours in traffic jams each year. In some car-choked cities as much as a third of the petrol used is burned by people looking for a space to park.Fortunately, a new technology promises to make motoring safer, less polluting and less tendency to hold-ups. “Connected cars”--which may eventually develop into driverless cars but for the foreseeable future will still have a human at the wheel-can communicate wirelessly with each other and with traffic-management systems, avoid walkers and other vehicles and find open parking spots.Some parts of the transformation are already in place. Many new cars are already being fitted with equipment that lets them keep their distance and stay in a motorway automatically at a range of speeds. Soon, all new cars in Europe will have to be able to warn the emergency services if their on-board sensors(传感器) discover a crash. Singapore has led the way with using variable tolls(道路通行费) to smooth traffic flows during rush- Britain is pioneering “smart motorways”, whose speed limits vary constantly to achieve a similar effect. Combined, these new inventions could create a much more highly effective system in which cars and their drivers are constantly warned of dangers and showed the ways, traffic always flows at the proper speed and vehicles can travel closer together, yet with less risk of crashing.In the past, more people driving meant more roads, more jams, more death and more pollution. In future, the connected car could offer mankind the pleasures of the road with rather less of the pain.1.According to Paragraph 2, the problem of parking has resulted in ______.A. more time on the roadB. a great waste of fuelC. even heavier traffic jamsD. increased death and injuries2.What does “a similar effect” in the Paragraph 4 refer to?A. Reducing traffic jams.B. Building smart motorways.C. Setting proper speed limits.D. Keeping steady traffic flows.3.What is the author’s attitude towards connected cars?A. Curious. B. Doubtful.C. Supportive. D. Disappointed.4.Which of the following can be the best title of the text?A. The Future of Cars: Wireless WheelsB. The Future Traffic Management SystemC. The Benefits and Problems of CarsD. The Promising Future of Car Production
来源:学年福建福州高三上期末质量检测英语试卷(解析版)
If you are sick with the flu,you’11 have to stay home to prevent it______ to others.A.spread B.to spreadC.Spreading D.to have spread
来源:学年江苏盐城时杨中学高三1月调研英语试卷(解析版)
--- Have you heard of China’s ________ for the 2026 World Cup?--- It’s not officially confirmed yet.A. effort B. bid C. affection D. draft
来源:学年湖南株洲市高三教学质量统一检测一英语试卷(解析版)
The Romany prefer to move and stay in small groups________ they can protect and preserve their culture and freedom.A. even though B. as ifC. as soon as D. so that
来源:学年广东茂名高三第一次模拟考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Engineers should embrace(接受) the arts, Sir John O'Reilly, a fellow of the Institution of Engineering and Technology, argued in a lecture.About 59% of engineering companies in the IET's 2014 survey feared skill shortages could threaten(威胁) business."There is nothing as creative as engineering," Sir John told the reporter. He says science, technology, engineering and mathematics - often known as "Stem" subjects, are vital for a modern knowledge economy. But there is a massive shortfall in the number of recruits(招聘) - with a recent study by the Royal Academy of Engineering saying the UK needs to increase by as much as 50% the number of Stem graduates it produces.Delivering this year's Mountbatten Lecture at the Royal Institution, Sir John argued that engineers should recognise the role of the arts in their work -
this could attract more people into the profession. The lecture, Full Steam Ahead for Growth, advocated a wider adoption -- Steam, or science, technology, engineering, arts and maths. Engineers should embrace the arts as being key to creativity and an important component of innovation(创新), crucial to creating new products and boosting future competitiveness, he argued. "Engineering and technology is an increasingly diverse and creative field," said Sir John.Some university engineering departments already cooperated with art schools to develop understanding, he told the reporter. In particular he mentioned Cranfield University's Centre for Creative Competitive Design and Imperial College's work with the Royal College of Art. The two sets of people could work well together and more emphasis on the creative side of engineering could improve the success of products, he said."Aesthetics(美学) is part of it," he told the reporter, adding that Apple's iPod was not the first digital media player, nor the only one that worked - but it came to dominate the market "because it was nice to have".Sir John said he was not suggesting universities started requiring A-level art from engineering applicants - the key subjects for admission would continue to be maths and the sciences. But an emphasis on creative skills would help "broaden the pool and attract more people in".1.According to a recent study by the Royal Academy _______ .A. skill shortages could threaten businessB. engineering graduates are not as creative as expectedC. there are not enough arts graduates produced in the UK.D. the UK needs more graduates in science, technology, engineering and mathematics2. According to the lecture Full Steam Ahead for Growth, _______ .A. engineers should cooperate with arts majorsB. Accepting the arts could attract more people into engineeringC. engineers should realize arts play the most important part in their workD. engineering and technology is as diverse and creative as before3. By giving the example of Apple's iPod, Sir John intends to _______ .A. stress the importance of artsB. stress the importance of marketingC. stress the importance of communicationD. stress the importance of science and technology4. Which of the following is true according to the passage?A. More university students should study arts instead of engineering.B. Engineering and technology is increasingly different and unrelated fields.C. The IET's skills survey raised concerns about the number of recruits to engineering.D. Students from some university engineering departments have already transferred to art schools5. What is the passage mainly about?A. Lack of creativity makes it difficult for the engineering major to find a satisfactory job.B. The key subjects for engineering majors remain to be maths and the sciences rather than arts.C. University engineering departments should cooperate with art schools to improve the success of products.D. Engineering needs to emphasize its creative side to encourage more young people to choose it as a career.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号& 假如你是李华,你的英国笔友Andrew不久前去美国留学,他给你写信说很不适应那里的生活。请你根据以下提示用英语给他写
中考试题:
高考试题:
2015中考试题
2014中考试题
2013中考试题
2012中考试题
2011中考试题
中考试题地区分类
中考模拟试题
2013中考模拟试题
2012中考模拟试题
2011中考模拟试题
中考模拟试题地区分类举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“假定你是李华,计划暑假期间去英国学习英语,为期六周。下面的广...”,相似的试题还有:
假定你是李华,正是英国牛津参加短期语言培训,计划星期天去伦敦旅游。互联网上一则广告引起了你的注意,但一些具体信息不明确(箭头所指内容)。请给该旅行社发一封电子邮件,询问有关情况。注意:*1.词数100左右,信的格式已为你写好。*2.可根据内容要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。*3.参考词汇:牛津——Oxford
费用——feeDear Sir/Madame,______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours,Li Hua
假定你是李华,正是英国牛津参加短期语言培训,计划星期天去伦敦旅游。互联网上一则广告引起了你的注意,但一些具体信息不明确(箭头所指内容)。请给该旅行社发一封电子邮件,询问有关情况。  注意:1.词数100左右,信的格式已为你写好。  2.可根据内容要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。  3.参考词汇:牛津--Oxford 费用--fee
假如你是李华,计划暑假期间去英国学习英语为期六周。下面的广告引起了你的注意。请给该校写一封信,询问有关情况。(箭头所指内容)注意:1.词数100左右 2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文流畅。参考词汇:住宿—accommodation2015山西高考模拟英语作文 申请英国剑桥大学的教育学专业_爱英语吧
2015山西高考模拟英语作文 申请英国剑桥大学的教育学专业
时间: 09:45&&作者:admin&&来源:未知
相关阅读:
精彩栏目推荐题号:4328408题型:书面表达难度:一般引用次数:58更新时间:17/01/18
假定你是李华,与留学生朋友John约好下周六下午一起去看电影,因故不能赴约。请给他写封邮件,内容包括:1. 表示歉意;2. 说明原因;3. 另约时间。注意: 1. 词数100左右;2. 可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;
提示: 下载试题将会占用您每日试题的下载次数,建议加入到试题篮统一下载(普通个人用户: 3次/天)
【知识点】
相关试题推荐
假设你是新华中学的李华。 请给校报英文版主编 Mr. Smith 发一封邮件,建议开通一个“Class Report” 专栏,以报道各班级新闻(包括班级活动,好人好事以及先进管理经验),鼓励学生报道。 内容需包括:1. 说明写此邮件的目的; 2. 对该报赞赏; 3. 说明开办该栏目的好处。注意:1.可适当增加细节,使行文连贯;2.词数100左右。(开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。)参考词汇:先进管理经验:advanced management experienceDear Mr. Smith,I am writing to& __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________I’m looking forward to your reply.Yours,Li Hua
书面表达肥胖已经成为危害人们健康的严重问题,中小学生的肥胖趋势更为明显。你们班对此展开讨论。根据不同的观点,写一篇100词左右的短文。1.肥胖危害健康,应该节食,锻炼,预防肥胖。已经超重的,应该采取措施减肥。2.中小学生生长身体的时候,减肥会影响身体发育,也会影响学习,因此应该顺其自然。词汇:肥胖:fatnessFatness is one of the serious problems which have a bad effect on our health.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
书面表达最近,随着天气越来越冷,对于学校早起跑操的规定,不少学生不愿意执行。其实,早起对成长中的学生是有很多好处的。请你根据以下提示写一篇关于早起有益的短文。1.早起锻炼可使身体强壮;2.早起朗读,有助于记住学过的东西;3.早起可为一天的学习生活做好准备;4.坚持早起对培养好的性格也有益处。注意:词数100左右。 开头已给出,不计入总词数。参考词汇:性格 (character)Getting up early is a good habit.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
暂时无评论暂时无评论
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。The Healthy Habits Survey shows that only about one third of American seniors have correct habits. Here are some findings and expert advice.1. How many times did you brush your teeth yesterday?● Finding: A full 33% of seniors brush their teeth only once
a day.● Step: Remove the 300 types of bacteria in your mouth each
morning with a battery-operated toothbrush. Brush gently for 2 minutes, at least
twice a day.2. How many times did you wash your hands or bathe yesterday?● Finding: Seniors, on average, bathe fewer than 3 days a
week. And nearly 30% wash their hands only 4 times a day—half of the number doctors
recommend.● Step: We touch our faces around 3,000 times a day—often
inviting germs (病菌) to enter our mouth, nose, and eyes.
Use toilet paper to avoid touching the door handle. And, most important, wash
your hands often with hot running water and soap for 20 seconds.3. How often do you think about fighting germs?● Finding: Seniors are not fighting germs as well as they
should.● Step: Be aware of germs. Do you know it is not your toilet
but your kitchen sponge (海绵) that can carry more germs
than anything else? To kill these germs, keep your sponge in the microwave for
10 seconds.&【小题1】What is found out about American seniors?A.Most of them have good habits.B.About one third of them brush their teeth only once a dayC.All of them are fighting germs better than expected.D.Nearly 30% of them bathe three days a week.【小题2】Doctors suggest that people should wash their hands______.A.three times a dayB.twice a dayC.eight times a dayD.four times a day【小题3】Which of the following is true according to the text?A.A kitchen sponge can carry more germs than a toilet.B.There are less than 300 types of bacteria in the mouth.C.We should keep from touching our faces.D.We should wash our hands before touching a door handle.
热门知识点}

我要回帖

更多关于 假定你是李华你原本和 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信