为您推荐:
其他类似问题
on morning of january first
on the morning of January 1st.
on the morning of January first
扫描下载二维码在早上的英文怎么说_沪江英语学习网
分类学习站点
在早上的英文怎么说
在早上的英文:in the morning参考例句:It was nine o'clock in the morning, and half a gale was howling along the Bund.早上九点钟,外滩一带,狂风怒吼。The interrogation lasted until the next morning.审问一直持续到第二天早上。Yes, I ate papaya this morning. It's very delicious.是的,我今天早上吃过,非常可口。I've been trying to get her on the blower all morning.我整个早上都在试图用电话联系她。There is a liner Mayflower out of New York at 7:15 a.m.五月花号轮早上7:15从纽约启航。Their togetherness begins at 8 a.m. with an intelligence briefing in the Oval Office.从早上8点起,他们就一起在椭圆办公室听取情况简报。Every morning I pack my Bag with my Books and a lunch.我每天早上把我的书和午饭装入袋子里。Did you queue up to buy luxury-gold-colored 5-yuan commemorative coins this morning?你今儿早上排队买土豪金的五元纪念币了吗?Morning: Welcoming reception &Afternoon: Peking UnEvening: Free time早上:招待会及报告;中午:北京大学校园游;晚上:自由安排On the morning of New Years day, we first must set off a string of fire crackers to ward off the evil.大年初一的早上,先得放一挂鞭炮驱驱邪:n. 上午,早晨;黎明Morning dew pearled the garden.花园里晨露晶莹。a glad May morning.一个明媚喜人的五月的早晨 It is ten o'clock in the morning.现在是早上十点钟。Dewdrops sparked in the morning light.他欣然同意了她的计划。Not a soul was abroad that morning. 那天早晨室外空无一人。翻译推荐:相关热点:
您感兴趣的课程有优惠啦,快去看看:
不花一分钱,也能炼成多语种达人!
美国职场新人如何支配收入?
2017年6月四六级考试成绩查询时间
川普希拉里掐的火热 他俩的女儿竟是闺蜜?!
沪江英语微信
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,非常感谢!
错误的描述:
修改的建议:}

我要回帖

更多关于 在中午的英语 的文章

更多推荐