给您造成麻烦 英文把下面的自我介绍翻译成英文谢谢

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
求高手将自我介绍翻译成英文.请高手帮帮忙,把下面这段自我介绍又关信息翻译成英文,或者再增添一点东西进去.谢谢了大家好,我的名字叫申萧然,非常荣幸与大家分到一个班.十分的惊讶这么快就抽到我的自画像.我画的这幅画也没什么具体寓意,因为当时要交自画像的时候我还没着手画,时间紧急,便拿着手机里的照片随便画了个头像,当然,画得是一塌糊涂,希望大家不要见笑.我是个喜欢交朋友的男孩,希望能和大家成为好朋友.
温柔_利哷槴52
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
hello everyone,my name is Shen Xiaoran.I'm glad to be in the same class with you all.I didn't expect that my self-portrait was drew out so soon.this self-portrait is not expected to be something that meaningful,since it's just a rough sketch of a picture in my phone.I didn't get it started until the time was up,I was in a hurry then and it's kind of in a mess,as you can see.hope that you are all easy about it.i'd really like to be friends with you all,thank you :)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Hello, my name is called "serious, very honoured with everyone assigned to a class. Very surprised so quick to draw my self-portrait. I paint the picture also nothing specific meaning, because at that...
Hello, my name is Shen Xiaoran.Very honoured with everyone assigned to a class. Very surprised so quick to draw my self-portrait. I paint the picture also nothing specific meaning,Because at that time...
hello everybody, my name is Shen Xiao Ran!Nice to meet you all. I'm glad to be same class with all of you. I'm surprise that it can draw out my self-portrait so fast ! My drawing does not have any imp...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译本人具有积极向上的生活态度和广泛的兴趣爱好,对工作责任心强、勤恳踏实,有较强的组织、宣传能力,注重团队合作精神和集体观念.为人坦诚、自信、乐观,处事沉着、冷静,有较强的沟通能力.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Oneself living manner and extensive interest a fondness for having to heading up actively, to work the responsibility is strong, frequently 恳 dependable, have stronger organization, publicity ability, pay attention to a team cooperation spirit with collective idea.Behave open heart, self-confidence, optimism, deal with affairs calm and steady, dispassion, have stronger communication ability
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Myself have the positive upward life manner and the widespreadinterest hobby, to the work sense of responsibility strong, diligentis steadfast, has a stronger organization, the propaganda ability, the...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
麻烦翻译几句英文你好!我想在英文面试里说一段自我介绍.先帮我看这句对吗?:I am studying at shanghai jiaotong university. my major is Business English.工作经验,请帮我翻译一下,我只会翻字面,但是不知道怎么说比较妥,请哪位帮帮我,谢谢!我想翻的是“我以前在市场调研行业工作过3年,善于与人沟通,有丰富的与人打交道的经验,工作积极主动.”.不甚感激!
sgQZ18IV40
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
首先看这句话I am studying at shanghai jiaotong university.my major is Business English.我改的是 I am studying in Shanghai Jiao Tong University majoring in business english.因为上海交大是要用大写的,而商务英语不需大写,major是可以是名词也可以是动词,但你翻译的太累赘了.工作经验:work experience我以前在市场调研行业工作过3年,善于与人沟通,有丰富的与人打交道的经验,工作积极主动.I had been engaged in the market investigation and study industry for three years before.I am good at communicating with people and I have rich experience on dealing with people.I am positive in working.希望能帮上你!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I study in Shanghai Jiao Tong University and my major is business English.我以前在市场调研行业工作过3年,I have previously worked in marketing research industry for 3 years.善于与人沟通,有丰富的与人打交道的经验,工作积极主动<...
上面的翻译没问题。下面的翻译可参考如下:I have worked in marketing research and investigation for 3 years and from it I accumulate rich experience and am good at communicating with others, besides I am very initiative toward work.
I have previously worked in the market research industry, 3 years, have good communication skills, there is a wealth of experience in dealing with people, work actively
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
大学生 自我介绍英文 额 真的很急用谢谢大家了额 麻烦帮我翻译一下这篇短文啊
非常感谢啊
我是一名大一新生,真的很高兴可以站在这里 我觉得我的英文水平或许有待提高但我的热情真的有很多啊
只要我有足够的热情我相信我可以做得越来越好 我很珍惜这次机会并且希望我可以实现自己的愿望能够成为一名播音员
无论结果如何 都很感谢大家给予我这次机会 我会一直努力的 恩 也祝大家心想事成
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
hello everyone! i am a newest in this school. it is my pleasure to stand here and introduce myself to all of you. i have a great passion for English, however i still need to improve on it. i believe that as long as i have great the enthusiasm for English, i can do it better than now. i really take this chance seriously, and i hope that i can become one of the radiobroadcasters of our school. finally, thanks for giving me this chance. i will keep working hard. all the best to all of you.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢你 英文翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信