each dayschoolday什么意思

& “The first time I rem...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
The first time I remember noticing I remember noticing the crossing guard was when he waved to me as I drove my son to school. He 16 me with a puzzle ---- all because he waved to me like someone does 17 seeing a close friend. A big, 18 smile accompanied his wave. For the next few days I tried to 19 his face to see if I knew him. I didn’t. Perhaps he had 20 me for someone else. By the time I contented myself with the 21 that he and I were strangers, we were greeting each other warmly every morning like old friends.Then one day the 22 was solved. As I 23 the school he was standing in the middle of the road 24 his stop sign. I was in live behind four cars. 25 the kids had reached the safety of the sidewalk, he lowered his sign and let the cars 26. To the first he waved and 27 in just the same way he had done to me over the last few days. The kids already had the window down and were happily waving their reply. The second car got the same 28 from the crossing guard, and the driver, a stiff-looking(表情刻板的) businessman, gave a brief, almost 29 wave back. Each following car of kids on their way to school 30 more heartily.Every morning I continued to watch the man with 31. So far I haven’t seen anyone 32 to wave back. I find it interesting that one person can make such a(n) 33 to so many people’s lives by doing one simple thing like waving and smiling warmly. His 34 armed the start of my day. With a friendly wave and smiling face he had changed the 35 of the whole neighbourhood.16. A. hit&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. disappointed&&&& C. presented&&&&&&& D. bored17. A. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. from&&&&&&&&&&&& C. during&&&&&&&&&& D. about18. A. false&&&&&&&&&&& B. shy&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. apologetic&&&&&& D. bright19. A. research&&&&&&&& B. study&&&&&&&&&&& C. recognize&&&&&&& D. explore20. A. praised&&&&&&&&& B. blamed&&&&&&&&&& C. mistaken&&&&&&&& D. respected21. A. conclusion&&&&&& B. description&&&&& C. evaluation&&&&&& D. introduction22. A. argument&&&&&&&& B. disagreement&&&& C. mystery&&&&&&&&& D. task23. A. visited&&&&&&&&& B. approached&&&&&&&C. passed&&&&&&&&& D. left24. A. drawing back&&&& B. putting on&&&&&& C. handing in&&&&&& D. holding out25. A. Once&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Before&&&&&&&&&& C. Unless&&&&&&&&&& D. While26. A. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. through&&&&&&&&& C. out&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. down27. A. cried&&&&&&&&&&& B. cheered&&&&&&&&& C. smiled&&&&&&&&&& D. gestured28. A. idea&&&&&&&&&&&& B. reply&&&&&&&&&&& C. notice&&&&&&&&&& D. greeting29. A. awkward&&&&&&&&& B. angry&&&&&&&&&&& C. elegant&&&&&&&&& D. patient30. A. came&&&&&&&&&&&& B. responded&&&&&&& C. hurried&&&&&&&&& D. appeared31. A. surprise&&&&&&&& B. frustration&&&&& C. interest&&&&&&&& D. doubt32. A. fail&&&&&&&&&&&& B. try&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. wish&&&&&&&&&&&& D. bother33. A. offer&&&&&&&&&&& B. sacrifice&&&&&&& C. promise&&&&&&&&& D. difference34. A. effectiveness&&& B. cheerfulness&&&& C. carefulness&&&&& D. seriousness35. A. trends&&&&&&&&&& B. observations&&&& C. regulations&&&&& D. feelings&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2009-普通高等学校招生全国统一考试天津卷英语试题
分析与解答
习题“The first time I remember noticing I remember noticing the crossing guard was when he waved to me as I dr...”的分析与解答如下所示:
16-20 CADBC& 21-25 ACBDA& 26-30 BCDAB& 31-35 CADBD
16. 考查动词。根据下文,“he and I were strangers”,但是“he waved to me like someone does on seeing a close friend,”所以这不合常理,“present(呈现,呈送)me with a puzzle”。17. 考查介词。根据常识,人们一见到亲密朋友就会挥手问候,on doing sth. “一……就”,故选“on”。18. 考查形容词。和上文 a close friend 相照应,人们见到朋友会呈现“灿烂的”笑容,故选bright“欢快的,兴高采烈的,灿烂的”。19. 考查动词。因为作者不认识他,所以作者想努力观察他的脸以确定是否认识他。study “仔细端详,仔细察看,研究”。20. 考查动词短语。 the crossing guard的热情与陌生人的身份不符,所以作者认为他是误把自己当成了别人。21. 考查名词。作者虽然不理解,但还是高兴地接受了这一“结果”conclusion& “结论,结果”, description&“描述”,evaluation&&“评估,评价”,introduction“介绍,引言”。22. 考查名词。作者之前只能猜想,认为是神秘的事。本题可用排除法,文中不存在argument(争论、辩论),也没有意见上的分歧(disagreement),也不是任务(task)。23. 考查动词。 根据下文Each following car of kids on their way to school 30,可知是作者送儿子前往学校的路上。approach “靠近,接近”。24. 考查动词短语。 根据常识,交警指挥交通会举出他的标志牌。draw back&“撤退,撤回”, put on&“穿上”, hand in&“上交”, hold out“伸出,拿出,举出”。25. 考查连词。他放下标志牌的前提是孩子们到达马路的安全区域,所以选once 引导条件状语从句。26. 考查介词。车辆是从马路中间穿过,只有through 有此意。27. 考查动词。 和上文A big, 18&smile accompanied his wave 相照应。28. 考查名词。向别人微笑和挥手都是一种问候。29. 考查形容词。 根据上文对businessman 的描述 stiff-looking(表情刻板的), 所以他的挥手是awkward “笨拙的,不灵活的”,elegant“优雅的”,patient “耐心的”。30. 考查动词。后面的车辆对交警的“反应”更加开心快乐。本题heartily 是副词,故排除A、D, 再根据题意排除C。31. 考查名词。作者对其产生了好感,故会以感兴趣的眼光来观察他。32. 考查动词。 此句是双重否定,作者没见到任何不向这个交警回以挥手的人。前已有否定词,只有A选项表否定,fail to do sth.“未能做某事”。33. 考查名词在固定短语中的意思辨析。 “make a difference” means “to have an important effect on a thing or a situation”(有影响,使不同)。sacrifice(牺牲)不合题意。34. 考查名词。 effectiveness&“有效性”,cheerfulness&“快乐,开朗,欣然热情”, carefulness“细心”,seriousness“严肃”。35. 考查名词和动词搭配。他改变了邻里之间的“感情”,本题考查动宾搭配,其他三项都不能做“改变”的宾语。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
The first time I remember noticing I remember noticing the crossing guard was when he waved to me as...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“The first time I rem...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“The first time I remember noticing I remember noticing the crossing guard was when he waved to me as I drove my son to school. He 16 me with a puzzle ---- all because he waved to me like someone does 17 seeing a close friend. A big, 18 smile accompanied his wave. For the next few days I tried to 19 his face to see if I knew him. I didn’t. Perhaps he had 20 me for someone else. By the time I contented myself with the 21 that he and I were strangers, we were greeting each other warmly every morning like old friends.Then one day the 22 was solved. As I 23 the school he was standing in the middle of the road 24 his stop sign. I was in live behind four cars. 25 the kids had reached the safety of the sidewalk, he lowered his sign and let the cars 26. To the first he waved and 27 in just the same way he had done to me over the last few days. The kids already had the window down and were happily waving their reply. The second car got the same 28 from the crossing guard, and the driver, a stiff-looking(表情刻板的) businessman, gave a brief, almost 29 wave back. Each following car of kids on their way to school 30 more heartily.Every morning I continued to watch the man with 31. So far I haven’t seen anyone 32 to wave back. I find it interesting that one person can make such a(n) 33 to so many people’s lives by doing one simple thing like waving and smiling warmly. His 34 armed the start of my day. With a friendly wave and smiling face he had changed the 35 of the whole neighbourhood.16. A. hit B. disappointed C. presented D. bored17. A. on B. from C. during D. about18. A. false B. shy C. apologetic D. bright19. A. research B. study C. recognize D. explore20. A. praised B. blamed C. mistaken D. respected21. A. conclusion B. description C. evaluation D. introduction22. A. argument B. disagreement C. mystery D. task23. A. visited B. approachedC. passed D. left24. A. drawing back B. putting on C. handing in D. holding out25. A. Once B. Before C. Unless D. While26. A. in B. through C. out D. down27. A. cried B. cheered C. smiled D. gestured28. A. idea B. reply C. notice D. greeting29. A. awkward B. angry C. elegant D. patient30. A. came B. responded C. hurried D. appeared31. A. surprise B. frustration C. interest D. doubt32. A. fail B. try C. wish D. bother33. A. offer B. sacrifice C. promise D. difference34. A. effectiveness B. cheerfulness C. carefulness D. seriousness35. A. trends B. observations C. regulations D. feelings”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“The first time I remember noticing I remember noticing the crossing guard was when he waved to me as I drove my son to school. He 16 me with a puzzle ---- all because he waved to me like someone does 17 seeing a close friend. A big, 18 smile accompanied his wave. For the next few days I tried to 19 his face to see if I knew him. I didn’t. Perhaps he had 20 me for someone else. By the time I contented myself with the 21 that he and I were strangers, we were greeting each other warmly every morning like old friends.Then one day the 22 was solved. As I 23 the school he was standing in the middle of the road 24 his stop sign. I was in live behind four cars. 25 the kids had reached the safety of the sidewalk, he lowered his sign and let the cars 26. To the first he waved and 27 in just the same way he had done to me over the last few days. The kids already had the window down and were happily waving their reply. The second car got the same 28 from the crossing guard, and the driver, a stiff-looking(表情刻板的) businessman, gave a brief, almost 29 wave back. Each following car of kids on their way to school 30 more heartily.Every morning I continued to watch the man with 31. So far I haven’t seen anyone 32 to wave back. I find it interesting that one person can make such a(n) 33 to so many people’s lives by doing one simple thing like waving and smiling warmly. His 34 armed the start of my day. With a friendly wave and smiling face he had changed the 35 of the whole neighbourhood.16. A. hit B. disappointed C. presented D. bored17. A. on B. from C. during D. about18. A. false B. shy C. apologetic D. bright19. A. research B. study C. recognize D. explore20. A. praised B. blamed C. mistaken D. respected21. A. conclusion B. description C. evaluation D. introduction22. A. argument B. disagreement C. mystery D. task23. A. visited B. approachedC. passed D. left24. A. drawing back B. putting on C. handing in D. holding out25. A. Once B. Before C. Unless D. While26. A. in B. through C. out D. down27. A. cried B. cheered C. smiled D. gestured28. A. idea B. reply C. notice D. greeting29. A. awkward B. angry C. elegant D. patient30. A. came B. responded C. hurried D. appeared31. A. surprise B. frustration C. interest D. doubt32. A. fail B. try C. wish D. bother33. A. offer B. sacrifice C. promise D. difference34. A. effectiveness B. cheerfulness C. carefulness D. seriousness35. A. trends B. observations C. regulations D. feelings”相似的习题。& Unite知识点 & “Naturally, American ...”习题详情
123位同学学习过此题,做题成功率88.6%
Naturally, American schoolchildren love holidays. And they get a lot of them each year.Besides having national holidays such as Thanksgiving and Presidents’ Day off from school, students get longer breaks in the spring and during the summer holidays .In fact, kids in US only go to school for about 180 days a year .To students, holidays are perfect .However, parents think there are advantages and disadvantages.On the one hand, school holidays allow families to spend time together. Many American parents take time off from work during June ,July or August to travel with their children on vacation either in US or a foreign country. On the other hand, schoolchildren get much more time off school than parents get vacation time. This means that parents with young children may have to pay more in babysitting or daycare costs. As well, the long summer holidays mean that students sometimes get bored .Besides going on trips with their parents, American students enjoy taking part in different kinds of activities during the holidays. For example, some kids enjoy summer camps and outdoor adventure(冒险) holidays. Such trips are great for adventurous students. They also have a lot to offer students who aren’t usually interested in traditional PE activities. You can do courses in survival(生存) skills, for example. Students learn how to make a camp in the forest, which wild food they can eat and how to find their way back to the center.Students who are not excited about summer camps and outdoor adventure may take part in courses in computer game design, filmmaking and photography during the holidays. Finally, the traditional school trip to foreign countries is always popular. Students can practice their foreign language skills and experience everyday life in a different culture.【小题1】How long are kids in the US at school every year?A.About 180 days .B.About 280 days .C.About 200 days .D.About 300 days .【小题2】 What does the underlined word “They” refer to in the third paragraph?A.Some kids.B.Different traditional PE activitiesC.ParentsD.Summer camps and outdoor adventure.【小题3】Which of the following is ture ?A.Both parents and students think school holidays are perfect.B.Parents can take care of their young children during all the holidays.C.Students enjoy taking part in different kinds of activities during holidays.D.Students don’t like to have school trips to foreign countries during holidays.【小题4】What would be the best title for the passage?A.School Trips in the US.B.School Holidays in the US.C.School activities in the US.D.Outdoor Adventure in the USA&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-初中毕业升学考试(江西卷)英语
分析与解答
习题“Naturally, American schoolchildren love holidays. And they get a lot of them each year.Besides having nat...”的分析与解答如下所示:
本文叙述了美国学校的假期。美国的孩子每年在学校的时间是大约180天,他们有很多假期。美国的学生在假期期间喜欢参加各种各样的活动。除了和父母一起旅行,一些孩子喜欢夏令营和户外冒险的旅行。【小题1】细节理解题。根据In fact, kids in US only go to school for about 180 days a year .可知美国的孩子每年在学校的时间是大约180天。故选A。【小题2】词义猜测题。根据For example, some kids enjoy summer camps and outdoor adventure(冒险) holidays. Such trips are great for adventurous students.可知一些孩子喜欢夏令营和户外冒险的旅行,故此处的代词指的是夏令营和户外冒险的旅行。故选D。【小题3】细节理解题。根据Besides going on trips with their parents, American students enjoy taking part in different kinds of activities during the holidays.可知美国的学生在假期期间喜欢参加各种各样的活动。故选C。【小题4】标题归纳题。根据Naturally, American schoolchildren love holidays. 和American students enjoy taking part in different kinds of activities during the holidays.可知美国学生喜欢假期,他们喜欢在假期里参加各种各样的活动,因此本文主要讲的是美国学校的假期。故选B。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Naturally, American schoolchildren love holidays. And they get a lot of them each year.Besides havin...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
与“Naturally, American schoolchildren love holidays. And they get a lot of them each year.Besides having nat...”相似的题目:
They might just have a place &&&&on the writing course一why don't you give it a try?leavesleftleavingto leave
Before I talked with &&&& scientist, I had never met &&&& knowledgeable person like him.a; a
阅读短文,根据要求完成下面各小题.Michael went back to Fullerton, his home town .His visit to Fullerton was very special to him.① He was born there, he grew up there.But he hadn't been back there since he finished high school. He went to places he hadn't been to for many years. He walked through the park and remembered the days he had walked through that same park with his friends.He passed by the field where he and his friends had played baseball every day after school. And he stood in front of the movie theater and thought about all the Saturday afternoons he had spent there,watching his favorite movie heroes and eating popcorn.② 他做了已经很久没有做的事情。He had some home-made ice cream at the ice cream shop. He rode on the merry-go-round in the park,and he went fishing at the lake.For a little while,he felt like a kid again. He saw people he hadn't seen in years.He visited several of his old neighbors.He said hello to the owners of the candy store near his house.And he also went to see Mrs.Riley, his tenth-grade science teacher. Michael's trip back to Fullerton was a very nostalgic(怀旧的)experience for him.Going back to Fullerton brought back many memories of days gone by.【小题1】根据短文内容简要回答问题.Michael went to places he hadn't been to for many years. Which places did he go?&&&&【小题2】根据短文内容简要回答问题.Who did Michael visit?&&&&【小题3】将短文中①处划线的句子译成汉语.&&&&【小题4】将短文中②处划线汉语句子译成英语.&&&&【小题5】请给短文拟一个适当的英文标题.&&&&&&&&
“Naturally, American ...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Naturally, American schoolchildren love holidays. And they get a lot of them each year.Besides having national holidays such as Thanksgiving and Presidents’ Day off from school, students get longer breaks in the spring and during the summer holidays .In fact, kids in US only go to school for about 180 days a year .To students, holidays are perfect .However, parents think there are advantages and disadvantages.On the one hand, school holidays allow families to spend time together. Many American parents take time off from work during June ,July or August to travel with their children on vacation either in US or a foreign country. On the other hand, schoolchildren get much more time off school than parents get vacation time. This means that parents with young children may have to pay more in babysitting or daycare costs. As well, the long summer holidays mean that students sometimes get bored .Besides going on trips with their parents, American students enjoy taking part in different kinds of activities during the holidays. For example, some kids enjoy summer camps and outdoor adventure(冒险) holidays. Such trips are great for adventurous students. They also have a lot to offer students who aren’t usually interested in traditional PE activities. You can do courses in survival(生存) skills, for example. Students learn how to make a camp in the forest, which wild food they can eat and how to find their way back to the center.Students who are not excited about summer camps and outdoor adventure may take part in courses in computer game design, filmmaking and photography during the holidays. Finally, the traditional school trip to foreign countries is always popular. Students can practice their foreign language skills and experience everyday life in a different culture.【小题1】How long are kids in the US at school every year?A.About 180 days .B.About 280 days .C.About 200 days .D.About 300 days .【小题2】 What does the underlined word “They” refer to in the third paragraph?A.Some kids.B.Different traditional PE activitiesC.ParentsD.Summer camps and outdoor adventure.【小题3】Which of the following is ture ?A.Both parents and students think school holidays are perfect.B.Parents can take care of their young children during all the holidays.C.Students enjoy taking part in different kinds of activities during holidays.D.Students don’t like to have school trips to foreign countries during holidays.【小题4】What would be the best title for the passage?A.School Trips in the US.B.School Holidays in the US.C.School activities in the US.D.Outdoor Adventure in the US”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Naturally, American schoolchildren love holidays. And they get a lot of them each year.Besides having national holidays such as Thanksgiving and Presidents’ Day off from school, students get longer breaks in the spring and during the summer holidays .In fact, kids in US only go to school for about 180 days a year .To students, holidays are perfect .However, parents think there are advantages and disadvantages.On the one hand, school holidays allow families to spend time together. Many American parents take time off from work during June ,July or August to travel with their children on vacation either in US or a foreign country. On the other hand, schoolchildren get much more time off school than parents get vacation time. This means that parents with young children may have to pay more in babysitting or daycare costs. As well, the long summer holidays mean that students sometimes get bored .Besides going on trips with their parents, American students enjoy taking part in different kinds of activities during the holidays. For example, some kids enjoy summer camps and outdoor adventure(冒险) holidays. Such trips are great for adventurous students. They also have a lot to offer students who aren’t usually interested in traditional PE activities. You can do courses in survival(生存) skills, for example. Students learn how to make a camp in the forest, which wild food they can eat and how to find their way back to the center.Students who are not excited about summer camps and outdoor adventure may take part in courses in computer game design, filmmaking and photography during the holidays. Finally, the traditional school trip to foreign countries is always popular. Students can practice their foreign language skills and experience everyday life in a different culture.【小题1】How long are kids in the US at school every year?A.About 180 days .B.About 280 days .C.About 200 days .D.About 300 days .【小题2】 What does the underlined word “They” refer to in the third paragraph?A.Some kids.B.Different traditional PE activitiesC.ParentsD.Summer camps and outdoor adventure.【小题3】Which of the following is ture ?A.Both parents and students think school holidays are perfect.B.Parents can take care of their young children during all the holidays.C.Students enjoy taking part in different kinds of activities during holidays.D.Students don’t like to have school trips to foreign countries during holidays.【小题4】What would be the best title for the passage?A.School Trips in the US.B.School Holidays in the US.C.School activities in the US.D.Outdoor Adventure in the US”相似的习题。}

我要回帖

更多关于 in each day 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信