sildurs vibrant 1.16health 好不好

916 966-7172
Health is a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.
— World Health Organization, 1948
The World Health Organization leaders understood more than 60 years ago that hiding behind the illusion of being pain-free or disease-free is not the same as embodying true health.
Vibrant Health! goes a step farther.
Dr. Moore believes that people who exemplify Vibrant Health! radiate a combination of serenity and vitality that can only be attained by becoming
more fully conscious:
making deliberate, well-informed choices in every moment.
The friends and business associates we choose to hang-out with, the activities we engage in, the food and drink we consume, and the kind of healthcare we adopt are some of the factors that determine whether we will have Vibrant Health!, mediocre health, or illness and infirmity.
By choosing to read on, you are taking a step towards living consciously – a step on the path to Vibrant Health! We offer comprehensive chiropractic care, classes on many topics that support health and well-being, seminars for laypeople and professionals who want to know more about creating Vibrant Health! for themselves and others, and an exciting business opportunity for those seeking “right livelihood”.
Welcome to the Vibrant Health! lifestyle.
Welcome to Vibrant Health!
Gentle Chiropractic with a woman's touch...
Our goal atVibrant Health! Chiropractic is to help you regain and maintain optimum health and glowing vitality.
With over 32 years of experience, Dr. Moore combines the gentle techniques of Network Chiropractic (Network Spinal Analysis), Applied Kinesiology, extremity and cranial adjusting, whole-food-nutrition, and pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils to help you attain Vibrant Health! Clinical research studies show that this process results in greater awareness, more flexibility, and fuller Self-expression.
"When health is absent, wisdom cannot reveal itself, art cannot become manifest, strength cannot be expressed. Wealth is useless, and reason is powerless." —Herophilus, 300BC
Learn a little or a lot about essential oils. Dr. Moore teaches a short introductory class that covers the basic usage of nine, foundational essential oils. This class is for you if you want to know more about helping family and friends to have a healthier life by incorporating the awesome power of essential oils in their family’s first-aid cabinet.
Dr. Moore also offers an in-depth, thirteen-module certification course specifically designed to provide an academic level program for health professionals and laypeople who simply want to know more. Here’s what a couple of Dr. Moore’s students had to say about her teaching style:
"Dr. Moore presents her material in an easil it makes it simple to grasp and fun to learn."
Diane Adams, home caregiver
"I always enjoy Dr. Moore's classes. I especially liked the demonstration of the rainbow-colored benzene ring in chemistry. Who knew that essential oils could dance???"
Elizabeth Griggs, CMT
Plants have been used for healing for thousands of years. Avicenna, Dioscorides, Pliny the Elder, and Hildegard of Bingen were ancient sages who advocated the use of essential oils for healing.
Modern medicine bases many of its pharmaceutical products on plants, albeit altered for standardization and patent purposes. We can use whole, genuine, and authentic plant oils in their purest form to help strengthen the immune system, lift our spirits, balance hormones, release emotions, and speed healing. Children, adults, and the elderly can all benefit from the appropriate administration of essential oils. With just a little bit of education and a lot of common sense, we can be as effective as the ancient healers and shamanic medicine men.
Whether you want more information for using essential oils with family and friends, or you’re looking for an ethical way to make a living by being in business for yourself, click to find out more.Wanted: Vibrant Health
| LinkedIn
The path to vibrant health is the path not taken. It may not be there for many, nor is it searched for. Health is defined as the absence of disease. According to most people’s standards, they consider themselves healthy. But something is wrong with the calibration: what we think is health does not come close to the original, standard ‘Health’. We need a re-calibration.
Is it not true that we take a little, or more, discomfort for granted? Is it not true that we don’t strive for joy, contentment and peace in our life? Stress, discontentment, discomfort, physical pain and emotional pain has become the norm, a part of life.
On a larger scale, war, environmental calamities, and decrease in quality of our food has been accepted as part of life. I believe we, as human beings, have become 'de-calibrated' and desensitized and we are mostly unaware of it.
When we experience health problems, we don’t question that we need to see a doctor. We may, or may not, have our own family doctor, and if we can get an appointment, it is in this 10 minute visit our health gets assessed. We walk out the door with, perhaps, a prescription for a drug, maybe a referral for additional tests, or the relief that we are in good health and what ever prompted us to visit the doctor is really nothing to worry about and will pass. Would you question this?
Could failing to notice subtle imbalances of our body be the result of repeatedly dismissing warning signals? It is more convenient than addressing the signals. Our rationale seems reasonable: we don’t have the time, we don’t want to spend money, we are afraid and prefer denial or all of the above.
As a result of this desensitization, our body has to find another way to get our attention: it will give a stronger signal, until we can no longer ignore the symptoms. This is when we look for answers outside ourselves, blame circumstances, and look for a fix or a cure. We make that appointment to see our doctor.
Do we want to continue to take our health and well being for granted and fail to pay attention until our body is yelling at us for appropriate action? Are we willing to keep denying ourselves the chance to feel energetic, alive, balanced, happy and healthy?
Health is not something that you just have. It takes work to generate and maintain. You are responsible for your own health. It is a full time job and it never ends. You don’t have to make it a solo effort though. There are many professionals, teachers and practitioners that are passionate about your health. Find the support that resonates with you and create your own path to vibrant health.
‘Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail’.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~
I am leaving behind a trail for you, by sharing a recent experience I had with Mike Lang. Mike is a Registered Acupuncturist and practises Ear Acupressure. Without needles, he uses the ear’s acu-points which connect to all of the body’s meridians. His treatments immediately stop pain and optimize the body’s healing response.
Mike assessed my health by looking at my ear! I was surprised and amazed that he correctly identified the areas of my present discomforts and injuries from the past. He performed some pressure on the area of my ear corresponding with my neck. This is where I carry my stress. My discomfort and stiffness immediately eased.
My treatment continued with a hot stone massage, and Qigong massage, creating optimal energy flow through all the meridians, lifting blocks and allowing all the body’s system to balance. The nervous system is an electrical system, that sends signals only one way. Mike explains that the meridians are like the grounding wire, with the electrical signal going in the opposite direction, completing the electrical circuit. Blocks in this part of the system cause imbalances in the body. To further improve my health I received some powerful Chinese herbs and tea to take for the next ten days.
Mike’s passion is to help people reach ‘100 percent health’. On a scale from zero to ten, I consider my health my energy is often low. Mike can help increase my energy and help me reach vibrant health. I am wi I acknowledge my body’s subtle signals and take action. I will make sure to share the results with you.
Mike and I agree that the foundations of physical health are diet and nutrition, hydration, sleep, and exercise.
About Mike Lang:
is one of the practitioners at
is organizing a ‘Whole Health Class’ on the first Tuesday of the month. Coming up is a class all about digestive and gut health. Tuesday March 3rd.
How stress awareness and management requires a mind-body approach will be next month’s topic, during April's Whole Health class.
Believe-Commit-Achieve
Looking for more of the latest headlines on LinkedIn?Natural Vibrant Health:
. . . to Natural Vibrant Health!
If you are not automatically redirected to the home page, please .First Name: *
Email Address: *
This is your invitation to hear insider secrets from these successful experts who want to help you Achieve Vibrant Health.
Patrick Durkin
Water & Consciousness: Awakening the Magic with Structured Water
Special Video Introduction:
Patrick Durkin is a master of change and flow, in a world where change is the only constant, new trends are starting all the time. When a movement is emerging and gathering steam, his role is to notice it and tell others about it.
As a financial advisor, he used this skill to make extraordinary profits in a very short time becoming a millionaire by 31.
However that was unfulfilling and craving deeper meaning and wanting to help others drove Patrick to leave the financial industry and put his skills to use in helping humanity to solve problems.
In 2008, he began an odyssey to understand water and offer a compelling alternative to plastic water bottles, stymieing the massive waste they produce while creating better hydration solutions. Through this journey Patrick founded The Wellness Enterprise to teach others about the properties of water that matter most with health, hydration and spiritual fulfillment.
Patrick is the creator of “Water Magic(TM) an experiential based program that teaches people how to create a world they love from the inside out.
Dr. Barbara James, Dr. Ross Andersen, and Farren Lander
Multi Expert EMF Event
Dr. Barbara James has been a chiropractor in Kelowna for the past 25 years.
Dr. James is a passionate personal health activist whose focus is on helping people make positive lifestyle changes that impact their health and personal well-being. Her interest in this area has led her to study rehabilitation, self care and lecture about electromagnetic radiation and its effects on our health. She believes the mind is the key to creating and maintaining good health habits, and her practice is centered on a holistic approach to patient care.
Dr. Ross Andersen, DC is a retired Chiropractor & Naturopathic Physician. He is currently an EMF Consultant, Health Motivator and Educator. He worked with a broad range of Eastern and Western therapies until a shoulder injury forced him to retire. In 2005 Dr Andersen employed alternative treatment to survivor a deadly cancer (Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma) and has successfully employed methods to manage his personal electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) developed from years of cell phone exposure.
Dr. Andersen makes home consultations to measure EMF exposure and is currently writing a book about cancer survival and alternative treatment.
Over the past twenty years Farren Lander has developed extensive knowledge about underlying causes of degenerative diseases, specifically cancer, its environmental causes and prevention.
While working with naturopathic physicians and biological dentists as an electrodermal screening practitioner, he became involved with Citizens for Safe Technology Society.
He continues to share his knowledge as an advocate and educator.
Farren has extensive experience as a general contractor and architectural consultant. He has designed custom home theaters, sound systems and smart home lighting, and has worked with a variety of trades.
These seemingly unrelated areas of expertise have culminated in his realization that our modern electrical and wireless conveniences bring with them new problems that have an enormous impact on our health and well-being.
Realizing this he founded HealthyHomes Environmental a company dedicated to "creating safe living environments" through the detection of Electromagnetic fields of all kinds and providing solutions for issues found.
Farren clients are families and businesses who are concerned about potential risks for all life
including bees, pollinating insects and the environment.
In recent years, Farren has been actively engaged in opposing the ongoing, undemocratic deployment of smart meters and the related smart grid, informing the public in educational presentations as to the impacts on our lives: health, privacy, security, safety, and human rights.
Dr. Alex Loyd
The Master Key for Vibrant Health
Dr. Alex Loyd is a doctor of naturopathic medicine and has a Ph.D. in psychology and the founder of The Healing Codes, a company dedicated to natural healing around the world. For 12 years, he traveled all over the world in search of healing for his wife's clinical depression, which led him to various techniques that could eliminate symptoms of depression and other illnesses. I'm honored to welcome Dr. Alex Loyd.
The Power of Rocks and Gems - Nature's Shielding Solutions
Alan Reed who has spent over 28 years going to homes, businesses, and tracts of land to assist people in ecological regeneration, to harmonize geopathic stress, identify site locations, provide crystalline minerals for paint, cement and plaster.
His extensive knowledge of geology and unique deposits he discovered is used to reduce the Terrestrial incoherency of the unconscious disruption of Nature’s order.
Many times our abodes are resonating incoherent frequencies along with all the man-made noise. As a consultant Alan educates people how to sequester the buzz of the modern day and reduce exposure to EMF, RF, and dirty electricity and limit the time spent in active zones.
Reed Davis
Discover Healing Opportunities Much Deeper Than Symptoms
Reed is a Certified Nutritional Therapist and Founder of the Functional Diagnostic Nutrition(R) (FDN) Certification Course.
Reed is known as one of the most successful and experienced clinicians in the world today, having provided functional lab assessments to over 11,000 clients for hormone levels as well as adrenal function, digestive problems, immune system and detoxification issues as well as testing for infections, infestations, food sensitivities and many related health problems.
Reed has served as Health Director and Case Manager at The Better Health & Wellness Center in Poway, California for over 15 years and now teaches a course in functional medicine with over 1500 trainees in 50 countries. He is also a Clinical Advisor at BioHealth Laboratory where he helps doctors interpret lab test results and develop natural protocols to restore function instead of just treating the symptoms. Reed lives in Southern California teaching the FDN Certification Course and helping his graduates to build robust, private-pay practices.
Karen Mileson
Solving Sick House Syndrome
She is also the author of a book entitled:
Ms. Mileson has learned about healing the hard way – from her life-or-death search to uncover the mysterious cause of her husband’s cancer and subsequent death and its connection to her previous illness, ranging from extreme fatigue to severe neurological symptoms.
Her struggle to survive led to the startling discovery of the source of these unseen life-threatening forces lurking in her home that many doctors believe can cause cancer, multiple sclerosis and other chronic diseases.
She shares her journey of discovering EMF radiation and geopathic stress that led her to develop a means to ameliorate the effects and cure herself.
Karen literally went from wheelchair to ski bum and now lives near Aspen, CO and enjoys being able to do whatever she chooses – from skiing all winter to even having her first indoor skydiving lesson recently. She is now healthier in her 60’s than she was in her 40’s and soon she expects her 30’s!
Pick up a copy of her book
Christy Whitman
How to Apply all 7 Universal Laws to Create More Freedom, Joy and Abundance
Christy Whitman is a New York Times bestselling author, transformational leader, and author of the forthcoming book The Art of Having It All. She has appeared on The Today Show and The Morning Show, and her work has been featured in People Magazine, Seventeen, Woman’s Day, Hollywood Life, and Teen Vogue, among others. As the CEO and founder of the Quantum Success Coaching Academy, a 12-month Law of Attraction coaching certification program.
Christy has helped thousands of people worldwide to achieve their goals through her empowerment seminars, speeches, and coaching sessions and products.
Christy’s life-changing message reaches over 125,000 people a month, and her work has been promoted by and featured with esteemed authors and luminaries such as Marianne Williamson, Dr. Wayne Dyer, Marci Shimoff, Brian Tracy, Neale Donald Walsch, Abraham-Hicks, and Louise Hay. She currently lives in Montreal with her husband, Frederic, and their two boys, Alexander and Maxim.
Ms. Mileson has learned about healing the hard way – from her life-or-death search to uncover the mysterious cause of her husband’s cancer and subsequent death and its connection to her previous illness, ranging from extreme fatigue to severe neurological symptoms.
Her struggle to survive led to the startling discovery of the source of these unseen life-threatening forces lurking in her home that many doctors believe can cause cancer, multiple sclerosis and other chronic diseases.
She shares her journey of discovering EMF radiation and geopathic stress that led her to develop a means to ameliorate the effects and cure herself.
Karen literally went from wheelchair to ski bum and now lives near Aspen, CO and enjoys being able to do whatever she chooses – from skiing all winter to even having her first indoor skydiving lesson recently. She is now healthier in her 60’s than she was in her 40’s and soon she expects her 30’s!
Pick up a copy of her book
Dr. Robyn Benson
Deep Healing Frequencies
For 22 years, Dr. Robyn Benson DOM a mother of two, adventure enthusiast, world traveler and speaker loves to help each and every patient achieve optimal, radiant and sustainable health.
She brings a wealth of services to you including acupuncture, herbs,
IV therapies and cutting edge energy medicine and mostly her caring and intuitive understanding of what will help you with any health issue you may have.
Robyn is known by many to be THE health detective with life-changing solutions!
In addition to building a 21 century health care center eight years ago which is the home of 25 practitioners with a vision that is locally focused and globally expressed she is now onto what she calls her legacy…the creation of a movement to change the face of health care, the Self-Care Revolution.
Ana Maria Vasquez
Animals As Messengers
Anna Maria Vasquez has a profound connection with nature & animals and specializes in working with them because they act as mirrors to our inner landscape and help us make shifts that on our own we wouldn’t do.
Working as an educator, trainer & coach for more than 19 years in various areas of personal transformation, she's a natural energy reader, an interpreter of sorts, and lifts the veil between what’s happening in the 3D world and the energetic patterns behind it.
As a multi-sensory intuitive, she's able to tune in and see the places where your limiting beliefs are getting you stuck in old ways of being and showing up in the world.
Ana Maria is also a certified Intuitive Strategist and serves on the faculty of the Academy for the Soul.
Larry Crane
How To FINALLY Get The Financial Freedom You Have Always Wanted
Larry Crane is a best-selling author, a self-made millionaire, and a coach to the coaches. His Release Technique has been taught to over 100,000 people including Fortune 500 companies like Wachovia Securities, Goldman Sachs and people like Coach John Wooden, (the winningest baskeTBDll coach), Tom Hopkins, (leading sales trainer), Catherine Ponder (author of many best-selling books including “Secret of Unlimited Prosperity”) and Norman Vincent Peale (father of Positive Thinking).
Larry has personally trained businessmen, psychiatrists, psychologists, sports and entertainment celebrities, sales people, mangers and housewives in the art of letting go of problems, emotions, stress and subconscious blocks that are holding people back from having total abundance and joy in their lives.
He has been featured in hundreds of articles in newspapers and magazines, including Time and TV Guide and on TV throughout the world. A former licensing agent for Joan Collins, Wynona Judd and other celebrities, he has taught The Release Technique of letting go as well as other celebrities.
The Release Technique has been taught to over 100,000 graduates worldwide. The effectiveness of his method has been verified by researchers of Harvard, Columbia and UCLA Universities.
Larry who once partnered in business with Jon Huntsman of Huntsman Chemical Company,his son Jon just ran for
the Presidential nomination
in the US, and Clint Merchanson, former owner of the Dallas Cowboys, has studied with a master of the Secret - Lester Levenson, and in turn shows his students the true the secret to the Law of Attraction.
Tom Paladino
Can Light from the Sun and Stars Heal Us? Remote Scalar Energy Healing
Tom Paladino has focused on working with people for the past 25 years in the area of disassembling pathogens. His research and work with the scalar energy, began during his under-graduate years
Scalar energy is also known as prana, chi, radiant energy, zero point energy, qi.
Inspired by earlier subtle energy scientists such as Nikola Tesla, Antoine Priore, Thomas Moray, T. Galen Hieronymus who had published papers and received patents for their innovations. Tom began where they left off and worked in the arena of better health.
Eventually, to help the body recover from damage by pathogens, Tom began delivering nutrients to the cells via remote scalar. And ultimately, he brought in the chakra balance as the chakra of the body are natural receptacles of scalar light and when functioning properly, distribute scalar to our entire human system.
After years of experimentation and modification, Tom developed a technique using scalar energy that will transmute pathogens quickly and painlessly.
Tom is continually improving the technology, increasing the power of the Scalar Instrument three times in the past two years.
It is his belief and statement that the scalar energy is capable of transmuting ALL pathogens thus presenting the world with the CURE for thousands of pathogenic diseases. He has recently had a breakthrough with the successful treatment of the herpes virus.
George Shepherd
Collapse Time-table Speeding Up
George Shepherd, publisher of the Survivalist magazine helps preparedness-minded people live a more self-reliant life, ready to face any disaster without fear. George and his researchers provide daily training and inspiration to those worried about facing the troubled times ahead. The prepared mind has nothing to fear when faced wi Ebola, Pandemics, Hurricanes, Earthquakes, Floods, Nuclear Threats, Terrorism, Civil Unrest, Loss of Life and even a Collapse of the Economy! Learn how to be prepared in a world where uncertainty is at an all-time high and survive no matter what may come.
Vonda Smith & Dr. Kevin Morrison, BSc. Hon., D.C.
Shed the Burden of Unwanted Emotions
Dr. Morrison is an accomplished chiropractor and instinctive healer with over a two decade reputation for successful application of intuition and muscle testing.
Dr. Morrison is the co-founder of The Awakenings Technique along with his life partner, Vonda Smith.
Throughout his career as a chiropractor, he has used his ability to connect intuitively with patients to discover the source of their physical pain. It
was Vonda`s nudging to reach beyond the Chiropractic to explore diverse healing modalities and break through their own personal limitations to Develop The Awakenings Technique.
Shattering decades of pragmatic research, they came to understand that physical ailments could be explained as symptoms manifesting from unresolved issues in the mind.
As a childhood survivor of unspeakable personal tragedy of every imaginable type, Dr. Morrison has risen and reinvented himself to become a celebrated author, lecturer, Doctor of Chiropractic, & Spiritual Intuitive. Vonda is also a survivor of deep emotional wounds, and chronic physical pain, and now the
co-founder and ambassador to the world of The Awakenings Technique.
This dynamic duo are here with us today to share their story, and give hope to you to show you that you do not need to be a prisoner to your emotional pain. That you, too, can break through your blocks and be the architect of your life in a new and very exciting way.
Alison Heath
Heal Body Mind Soul Today and Quickly Reverse Aging
Alison walks her talk as she discovered how to overcome incurable diseases and recover from near fatal injuries.
As the longevity rescuer, Alison Heath has been coaching and sharing her passion for optimal health and longevity for over 25 years. She wrote and published a regular column in MD NEWS called "The Natural Path" to introduce physicians to the current published research on the benefits of nutrient-dense foods on reclaiming health. Publishing books, client success stories, speaking on international stages, assisting people to awaken their healing power and turn back the clock on aging are just some of the ways Alison chooses to joyously show up and serve.
Morgana Rae
How to be Irresistibly Magnetic to Money
Morgana Rae is an internationally acclaimed life coach, author, and professional speaker. She is regarded as the world’s top ‘Relationship with Money’ coach.
She’s been featured as an expert alongside Deepak Chopra, Marianne Williamson, John Assaraf and T. Harv Eker.
She has been profiled by the Wall Street Journal online and in hundreds of other magazines, radio and television shows worldwide.
WE Magazine named her one of 2012’s Top Women in E-Commerce.
Her books, CDs, classes and interviews have impacted the lives of hundreds of thousands of people all over the globe.
She writes, speaks and coaches from a desire to empower idealistic entrepreneurs, coaches, authors and artists to have a big impact in the world … and to heal the rift between heart, spirit and money.
Harrison Klein
The Easiest Way to Sensationalize Your Life
Harrison Klein is the owner of The Masters Gathering, Women Power and Purpose, True Millionaire Stories, 100MX3 and ProAbundance LLC's, five internet companies specializing in transformations and awakening processes, as well as CEO of IAMGroup, LLC.
He develops information and popular products around the leading edge of the spiritual, metaphysical and coaching industry as well as speaks at and produces events for the Personal Growth, Wealth and Development companies and community.
He is an active coach and his 3 course series entitled The Alignment Factor, Effortless Abundance and Mastery are designed to bring the subconscious, conscious and superconscious into perfect alignment thus ending stress, increasing awareness and making manifestation and life easy, natural and effortless due to the congruency of our internal state of mind, spirit and being.
He has been a teacher, marketing director and entrepreneur since 1992. He has led teams as President and CEO of all six businesses and developed multiple applications and teaching techniques designed to stimulate intellectual and cellular integration, internalization and transcendence. His message is the continuous unfoldment of unconditional love through consciousness elevations and he lives that purpose wholly.
Dr. Symeon Rodger
The Ocean of Energy: Become a Meditation Master, Even If You’ve Failed at It Before
Dr. Symeon Rodger has a fascinating background - his more sedate side reveals a university professor, a married priest of the Eastern Orthodox Church, and a bestselling author on
personal transformation methods used by ancient cultures.
On the more "edgy" side, he's a martial arts expert, an
emergency management expert, trained in counter-terrorism
by veterans of the US and Israeli special forces and he
ran Top Secret intelligence operations for the Canadian
government.
With 40 years experience of studying and practicing ancient and modern methods of meditation from a variety of traditions for many different purposes, he is one of VERY FEW people who can show you the BIG PICTURE of meditation and teach you how to make it work for you!
Intuitive Energy Healer Bob Bell
Bob Bell "The Kissing Saint", is an investment banker, global deal maker of multi-billion dollar deals. He has been the CEO and/or board member of 23 companies, 14 of which are internationally recognized.
Bob Bell is also a very gifted intuitive energy healer since he was a 2 year old boy. He saved his father's life and has had astonishing success with Alzheimer’s, blindness, deafness, coma, all cancers, emotional trauma, MS, Parkinson’s, Cerebral Palsy and more.
The nuns named him "The Kissing Saint" after his kiss on her cheek brought a terminally ill nun out of a coma. Instead of receiving last rites, when she awoke all signs of her stage 4 cancer were gone.
Sometimes Bob is brought to tears and cries with his patients, both rich and poor as he lifts them up to the health of what is needed for them. His deep compassion and love for all living beings has led him to work on animals as well. In fact he healed both Arielle Ford and her cat Buster.
Bob has healed many people over the years including members of the Ghandi Family, the Chief of Police of India and many strangers he's met in the course of his day. Shying away from the public spotlight, Bob can no longer ignore feeling the call of the rising need on the planet. He has chosen to share his gift in a larger way on Your Vibrant Health Secrets.
Eli Davidson
Funky to Fabulous: The Journey
Eli Davidson is a small business visionary with a proven blue print to get you there. A quantum-leap catalyst, Eli sparks indelible results & astonishing bottom-line profits within 6 months.
Eli’s expert advice has been featured on The Today Show, CNN, Dr. Phil's Decision House, ABC,
NBC, CBS and FOX, as well as in The New York Times, SELF Magazine, and Better Homes
and Gardens. Eli is also a featured columnist with The Huffington Post reaching 21 million
Eli is a self-taught, self-published writer and global thought leader who’s now an international
best-selling author of and winner of 3 national book awards for “Funky to Fabulous.” All without
ever taking a writing class.
With only 30 minutes on stage in front of 110 people and no sales pitching, Eli had a $130,000 day.
Her signature system took her from $4,000 a month to multiple $100,000 dollar days, and she can
teach you to do the same, while harnessing the hidden power of play. The consistent results of
Davidson's trademarked business growth system landed as the cover story for Kiplinger's Money
Magazine. Her programs were hailed as “the best way to invest.”
CNN threw down the gauntlet, and Eli used her system to reinvent the client and helped him to start a
business and make more money in 3 weeks than he had in the past 3 years using bite-size actions.
Eli was hired by Joan & Melissa Rivers over thousands of other experts from around the world. “Eli
is our Caesar Milan,” says Joan Rivers. “We’re the most difficult clients in the world and Eli is the
one person who can handle us.” She’s worked with everyone from Oscar, Emmy and Tony award
winners, to a FedEx founder, to Inc 500 CEO’s and to solo-preneurs.
She plays full-out: Eli is a lady who can hold her own with the big boys. She re-writes the rules about
what success means and how to get there, with courage, commitment and conviction. Her playful
innovation has created outrageous results in the fashion world, the healthcare industry, the publishing
world, and now in the business world. Eli is a firm believer that joy is the best fuel for business
Eli walks the talk. She delights in working with clients in the small business trenches. As a
boot-strapping entrepreneur, Eli has taken herself from a gravel road in Bucyrus, Kansas to an A-list
neighborhood in Beverly Hills. As CNN documented, Eli is like miracle-grow for your business and
Arttemis & Krystalle Keszaine
Juicing For Fat Loss
Arttemis and Krystalle are visionary public speakers, authors, and entrepreneurs.
They are founders and creators of New Earth Living Foods and Juicing For Fat Loss in Austin, Texas.
They have been responsible for transforming over 10,000 lives world-wide through the art of Juice Feasting, Raw Foods, Detoxification, and empowering others to heal at all levels.
They coach and guide people step-by-step through a Juice Cleanse and into a dynamically healthy new lifestyle.
Krystalle is a real foodie and makes fabulous raw food gourmet treats. She's a passion for children and looks forward to starting her own family with her beloved husband Arttemis.
Arttemis is a fountain of knowledge on EMF Radiation protection, and runs mastermind groups on the following topics:
Sacred Body Language Translations 101
Correcting Chronic Reverse Polarity through Tapping & Energy medicine
Meridian Tapping with Conscious Language and Imagination Activation
Seeing Only Perfection and Creating a Field of Grace for Powerful Healing
Invoking Grace by Directly Working with Angels, Archangels, and Divine Healing Forces
The Science of the Spoken Word to Amplify Healing and Miracles in your Work
Andrew Zirkin
How To Rank Number 1 on Kindle - Self Publishing SEO Tips
Andrew Zirkin combines his love for personal development and his knowledge of publishing & social media to help people share their story in the most effective way. His notable clients includeMari Smith (The Pied Piper of Facebook), Chris Howard (World Leader in NLP), John Assaraf (The Secret), Jim Rohn (Grandfather of Personal Development), Ram Das (Author of Be Here Now), Ben Gay 3rd (Author of The Closers), Jeffery Gitomer (Little Red Book of Sales), DC Cordova (Excellerated Program), Brande Roderick (The Celebrity Apprentice)
Andrew Zirkin is known as the "The King of SEO” (search engine optimization). CEO of BrandSEO,Andrew will show you easy steps to get your story out and on the top of Kindle. He’s created Several successful programs like the Social Wealth Formula and Kindle Wealth Formula.
Recently Andrew gathered the top experts in the publishing world at Self-Publishers Wealth Summit - Amazing event with speakers like: (Alex Mandossian, Harv Eker, Mike Koenigs, Joel Comm, Hollis Carter and many more) Learn to make money, publish your own books and learn to sell more of them for a life of freedom.
Andrew is a man of diverse talents aside from his SEO genius. He’s trained in NLP, massage therapy and tantric yoga. As a healer and dedicated student of personal development, Andrew keenly understands the challenges that you face when it comes to publishing and marketing your work. Whether you’re a healer or coach with a gift to share, or a grandparent with a story that’s your legacy to leave your family, Andrew is the man to help you.
Todd Jason
Unlocking Your Superhuman Potential
Todd Jason is an Internet entrepreneur and digital activist who focuses his efforts spreading the most inspiring, uplifting and transcendent stories for human beings and the planet we share.
Todd has worked with the likes of Eckhart Tolle, Sounds True, Evolving Wisdom, the Thrive Movie and many other organizations, all of whom are doing their part to express a new vision for humanity.
In 2012 Todd launched his own web series called Worldwide Tipping Point where he interviewed the likes of Marianne Williamson, John Mackey, Ken Wilber, Neale Donald Walsch, Jean Houston, Eckhart Tolle and dozens of other luminary thinkers asking them the biggest questions of our day.
Over 20,000 people signed on to this 'tipping' website in the first week to hear the interviews, and more than 120,000 downloads of the audios has occurred since the launch.
Todd recently co-founded Sacred Media LLC, and the first order of business is the generation of an online course for legendary philosopher Ken Wilber.
The name of the course is Your Superhuman Potential, and is launching in March 2014.
Please visit the webpage at http://goo.gl/M9vt57 to see what it's all about!
How To Change Your World In 30 Days
Arjuna Ardagh is an Awakening Coach, writer and public speaker. He has trained more than 1300 people to become facilitators of awakening.
He is the author of eight books, including the 2005 #1 national bestseller The Translucent Revolution, featured in “O” magazine. His new book, Better than Sex, is the complete introduction to Awakening Coaching. He has been a speaker at conferences all over the world, including a recent talk at the United Nations. He has appeared on TV, radio and in print media in twelve countries. He lives with his wife, Chameli Ardagh, in California.
Recently he joined Barbara Max Hubbard to create 30 Days to Change Your World
Here are the speakers we were proud to present to you last year:
How You Can
Feel Young & Healthy Again by
Learning Longevity Secrets from
Renowned Authors, Talented Teachers
and Health Experts."
Here is Your Opportunity To Have This Many Experts At Your Fingertips That Won't Cost You Thousands of Dollars!
YES, It's ALL FREE If You Register Today!
If someone handed you the treasure map that allowed you
to rediscover your vibrant health and vitality so you
could live a larger, longer and fuller life, you'd take
it in a heartbeat . . . Wouldn't you?
In this multi-expert interview series, you will learn many insider secrets on how to look and feel youthful and vibrant again. Learn tips and strategies on health, well-being, healing and weight loss . . . all for FREE.
With this back-stage pass to some of the most powerful health and thought leaders today, you'll be among the select few who get to have a look at their secrets to enjoying vibrant health. They have graciously offered their time to spend with you so you can be empowered through simple processes to help you lose weight, feel vibrant and live a long and healthy life.
There are simple techniques and methods you can put into effect in
your daily life to help you create the person you want to be and
help you live the life you choose to live.
When you sign-up today, you can listen to individual sessions –
all about one hour long – absolutely free – and get the
breakthrough you need and want for a healthier lifestyle, greater
success, better relationships, more wealth and abundance,
heightened awareness of your body and how you can heal yourself ...
whatever it is that you are looking for.
Sign Up Now so you can listen to these inspiring programs with our compliments and:
How To FINALLY Get The Financial Freedom You've Always Wanted...
with Larry Crane founder of the Release Technique
Water & Consciousness: Awakening the Magic with Structured Water
Finding The Diamond To Sparkle Your Businesses Health with Eli Davidson who coached Joan Rivers (don't have confirmation from Eli yet, accept for her saying she'd love to come on a HOA)
4 Steps to Sexy: Accelerate Your Fat Loss & Be Slim and Tone
Andrea Albright, fabulous yoga instructor and weight-loss expert
Managing Your Energy and Emotional Security for Vibrant Health with Christel Hughes, inspiring Holistic Life coach, known by many
as the "Spiritual Trainer to the Stars"
The Secret Ingredient to Create Ultimate Success and Manifest your
with Dr. Joe Rubino, internationally acclaimed personal
development trainer, success coach, best-selling author and
information publisher
The Three Fail Safe Steps to Success to Starting (Then Staying)
with The Raw Gourmet, Nomi Shannon
How to Eliminate Dis-Ease in Your Body and Have Massive Energy to
Overcome Anything Negative That Happens In Your Life
best-selling author, self-made millionaire and a coach to the coaches
Larry Crane
How to Make Money Fall In Love With You with Morgana Rae,
the world’s top ‘Relationship with Money’ coach
How to Snap Back from Adversity
with world-renowned energy healer
and teacher Ann Taylor
The Beauty of the I AM Vibrancy for Sensational Health
abundance and mastery coach Harrison Klein
The Peaceful Path to Prosperity in this New Era
with #1 bestselling
author Sonia Ricotti
How to Create Bursting Well-Being in Every Aspect of Your Life!
with your host Alison Heath Longevity Rescuer
We have a few surprise guests that we will announce along the
way . . . and much, much more . . .
All at No Charge For You!
We've scoured the world to discover the most talented teachers.
They are world-renowned experts who have enhanced and changed
the lives of thousands and thousands of individuals.
Their techniques and methods are easy to implement and proven to
be powerful.
They are coming together in this extraordinary free online event
to help you discover the healthy and vibrant you and help you rise
above the disappointments and chaos of our days and to enjoy a
rewarding and satisfying life.
Here's what you can expect ...
Twice per month on Wednesdays at 9 pm ET / 6 pm PT beginning on January 23rd, a new interview will be broadcast live for you
You will have 72 hours to listen to the presentation before it
disappears. You can listen to each presentation as many times as
you want within the 72-hour period, at no charge!
And each day we'll send you a reminder with links for that day's
It's easy to listen in by phone or over the Internet. So there's
nothing to download and there are no complicated technical
instructions.
Your Vibrant Health Secrets 3 Telesummit is happening now!
First Name: *
Imagine how easy, simple and joyful your life would be if you were healthy in every aspect, including mind, body and soul.
If you are looking for a little guidance to help you rediscover your vitality so you can live life on your terms, join us on this special series so
you can take enormous strides to a healthy life of longevity.
Listen in to this series of free calls
to get simple tips and advice on how to get healthy in your personal life . . . your professional life . . . your mind . . . your body . . . and your soul!
Get access to world-class experts who can help you clear those nasty
negative energy blocks that are holding you back from the success and happiness you want and deserve.
Receive the motivation and tools you need and want so you can enjoy:
Permanent Weight Release
A Healthier Lifestyle
Youthful Vitality
More Energy
Heightened Awareness of Your Body and Inner State of Mind . . .
We are grateful that these experts have worked so hard to
simplify your healing and transformation process and make it
something that everyone can benefit from in so many ways. And
we're thrilled to be able to bring this to you for free.
You'll come away with a half dozen or more methods and techniques
that can change your life forever.
Please sign up today, and tell your friends too! This
online festival of powerful transformation is our gift to you and
the world. It is absolutely free and we would like you to share it
with as many people as possible.
You Will Also Receive These Special Bonuses When You Register!
FREE Bonus from Ameer Rosic - The ultimate Sleep Solution Course!
It has been designed for anyone who has problems sleeping. Whether they can’t get to sleep, can’t stay asleep throughout the night, or wake up in the morning feeling unrefreshed and tired
FREE Bonus from Guy Finley - Seven Steps to Oneness
Seven Steps to Oneness: Journey to a Whole New Life: FREE 8-hr Course on 8 MP3 Downloads
FREE Bonus from Alison Heath - Healing Intention
Receive a free 15 Minute MP3 Audio: Longevity Mindset - Healing Intention
FREE Bonus - Three eBooks by Nomi Shannon (Value $21)
Easy-peasy starter recipes that taste like you are a raw food pro! Claim your three eBooks from Nomi Shannon – they’re packed with over 40 family favorite raw vegan recipes
to jump-start your raw lifestyle!
FREE Bonus from Patrick Durkin- Access to the $497 course on Water Magic 101 (value $497)
WATER MAGIC(TM)101 IS CAUSING MIRACLES IN PEOPLE’S LIVES. READ FOR YOUR SELF.
“My experience with structured water has gotten better, first it was the taste that I loved and still do, now my breathing is getting deeper for the first time in over 40 plus years. I have 2 inhalers i use for asthma, and now I’m improving with just one of them now, anxiety is better, less fearful, I’m attracting more good in my life now. I say prayers to my water, I play songs about God, and Jesus to my water. I have to say thank you for Water Magic 101, its this course that has me developing a relationship with water that I had no clue about. God bless you for this knowledge forever.”
- Brenda McNight, Jan 27, 2014
FREE Bonus from Andréa Albright –
Blast Belly Fat Starter Kit
Discover Andréa’s insider secrets that allowed her to break the Obesity Gene that has plagued her family for generations! Please, take her fast track to health and begin your journey back to cute clothes, a life outside and the confidence to do anything you want!
FREE eBook from Richard Flook -To Vaccinate or not Vaccinate – That is the Question. (Value $9.97)
Gain incredible insights into the arguments for and against vaccinations. This incredible 38 page e-book will provide revealing details about the evolution of vaccines over the decades and presents compelling arguments as to whether they serve a purpose or not.
Along with this e-book Richard has offered a special online 1 hour presentation on Vaccines from his ACE Your Disease Series to compliment the e-book.
FREE Bonus from Dawn DelVecchio - Your Healing Mantra
Dawn DelVecchio is a writer, speaker, author, and host of The Healer's Way - a blog dedicated to alternative and energy healing. After decades in the world of natural healing and spiritual growth, Dawn had the opportunity to work with one of the most successful online companies for personal growth and wellness, where she learned how to leverage the internet for healing and uplifting others.
Dawn wants you to accept and use this collection of healing words and images to serve and inspire you on your Vibrant Health Journey!
FREE Bonus from Tristan & Sabrina Truscott - 3-PART VIDEO TRAINING SERIES on how to Become Younger, Stronger and More Abundant Each Year! (Value $97!)
Get these Cutting-Edge, Anti-Aging & Abundance Secrets featuring Joe Vitale, Peter Ragnar & Tristan Truscott Today!
Here's what you'll learn:
The link between youthfulness and prosperity... Watch and learn as
Joe Vitale frees your mind from money blocks!
Secrets for living longer and feeling stronger... Learn these unique strategies that super-charge your entire body!
How to prevent burnout, fatigue and dis-ease... And why your spiritual awakening is essential to your youthfulness.
Game-changing longevity secrets... Learn from Peter Ragnar, one of the fittest and healthiest people in the world.
Acquire the mindset of the rich and healthy... Copy what they are doing to achieve financial and physical success
ADDITIONAL FREE GIFT... Our Top 10 Anti-Aging Secrets!
This 45-page ebook is yours totally free! It was written by one of the world's leading experts on health, fitness and abundance living, Peter Ragnar. Please don't underestimate FREE... this powerful information WILL change your life forever!
Please join me in a celebration of your vibrant health and longevity!
Claim your place now on this unique and informative series:
First Name: *
About Your Host . . .
As a longevity rescuer, Alison Heath has been coaching and sharing her passion for optimal health and longevity for nearly 25 years. She wrote and published a regular column in MD NEWS called "The Natural Path" to introduce physicians to the current published research on the benefits of nutrient-dense foods on reclaiming health. Publishing client success stories and years of research in the field of wellness and longevity prompted her to create numerous coaching programs including the Longevity Toolbox. In 2012 Alison launches her nonfiction book, Sane Off Meds - Curing the Incurable that chronicles her long-term recovery from bipolar disorder and hypothyroidism.
I'm very grateful that these experts have worked so hard to simplify your healing and transformation process and make it something that everyone can benefit from in so many ways. And I'm thrilled to be
able to bring this to you for free. You'll definitely come away with a half dozen or more methods and
techniques that can change your life forever . . . . Please join me in a celebration of your vibrant health and longevity!}

我要回帖

更多关于 vibrant health 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信