西安健康西安思源学院怎么样样?

陕西省友谊医院治疗直肠溃疡价格华问答
&&&&&&&&正文
陕西省友谊医院治疗直肠溃疡价格导医媒体西安西京医院割痔疮价格
来源:妙手常识
Lesson 2  Text A  But the Chinese Did !  One day Tom said to one of his friends, ;I'm going to have a holiday in Peking. But I don't speak Chinese, so I'll go to evening classes and have Chinese lessons for a month before I go.;He studied very hard for a month, and then his holidays began and he went to China. When he came back a few weeks later, his friend said to him, ;Did you have any trouble with your Chinese when you were in Peking , Tom?;;No, I didn't have any trouble with it,; answered Tom. ;But the Chinese did !;  Text B  At the Birthday Party  MRs Ross: Welcome, Peter. Give me your coat and hat. PETER: Thank you, Mrs Ross. MRs Ross: The boys and girls are in the living room. Wait, I'll call John. * * * JOHN: Hi, Peter. Why are you late?  PETER: My mother made me dress up. JOHN: That's good. Alice has some pretty friends. PETER: You know I don't like girls. * * * PETER: Happy birthday, Alice. Many happy returns of the day. Here's a present for you. ALIcE: Thank you, Peter. Come into the dining room. I'm going to cut the cake soon. JOHN: Have some sandwiches , Peter. PETER: Thanks. John. who's that girl?  JOHN: That's Joan. She's pretty, isn't she? She likes to dance. Ask her to dance. PETER: Well , I don't know. JOHN: Don't be afraid. She isn't going to bite you. PETER: Who's afraid? I'm not afraid. * * * PETER: Would you like to dance, Joan?  JOAN: Yes , Thank you. I'd like to dance very much.  Questions on Text B 7. Read the following passage once. Underline the key words while reading and retell the story to your partner.  Self-service If you are in a hurry and you want to have a quick meal there is no better place than a self-service restaurant. You go into the restaurant, pick up a tray, knife, fork, and spoon and queue at a counter where the food is on display. You pick out what you want and put it on your tray, which you have to push along a special rack till you reach the cashier. The cashier will give you your bill. After paying, you take your tray to any table you like. You can sit alone or with another customer. You can have a good meal in ten minutes. And-as there is no waiter you don't have to give a tip.。
Alexandra: Hi, Mr. Stewart.。
Andy: Oh, I get it. I get it. I get it. I get it. T, right?。
1057Mom, didn't you just takeLittle Jack back to the room?。
8. rubber band: 橡皮圈,橡皮筋。
玛丽:你昨天在哪里?。关于陕西西安培华学院在校大学生身体健康状况调查
关于陕西西安培华学院在校大学生身体健康状况调查
为了了解我校大学生身体健康状况,获得客观数据,向有关部门反映情况。特此展开此次调研活动。感谢您的积极配合与支持,培华学子的身体健康,需要你我共同努力!
1. 您的性别是?*请选择请选择男女2. 您的年龄是?*请选择请选择0 -2021-3031-4041-5051-6061-7071-8081-1003. 您所在的年级是?*请选择请选择大一大二大三大四其他(研究生等)4. 您所在的学院是?*请选择请选择物电光电体科经管文学开放公管化环法学艺术5. 你每天的睡眠时间?*八个小时以上七到八个小时六到七个小时六个小时以下6. 您平均每周锻炼身体的次数?*几乎每天都锻炼一次两到三次四到五次几乎没有7. 可能导致你锻炼少的原因是什么?*&[多选题]自己不喜欢学生工作多,无暇顾及学业繁重缺少锻炼场所学校体育设施开放度不够学校提供的体育课课时较少投入电脑等娱乐方面时间过多谈恋爱,逛街时间太多其他(请注明原因)8. 你锻炼的主要目的是什么?*强身健体消遣与精神发泄磨练意志减肥其他9. 你是否有午睡的习惯?*有没有偶尔有10. 在大学中你认为影响你身体健康的因素有?*&[多选题]偏食,饮食不均衡缺乏锻炼,体质较差缺少睡眠,休息不够三餐不规律学校环境不好(空气,水质)情绪问题其他11. 你是否有吸烟的习惯?*有没有曾经有12. 最近困扰你的身体问题是?*&[多选题]失眠上课困乏胸闷头痛上火胃病食欲不振颈部,腰部痛没有其他13. 你认为以下哪一项对您的身体健康最有帮助?*调节饮食加强锻炼良好的作息习惯良好的心情14. 你认为你现在的饮食是否合理?*合理不合理不清楚15. 你具有下面健康标准的哪些项?*&[多选题]吃得香睡得快走得快说得快大小便通畅都没有16. 上大学后是否感觉自己身体素质下降?*有所下降明显下降没有明显改变比以前提高了17. 你认为你的身体是否健康?*健康不健康躯体健康的评定标准:1,吃得香.&& 2,大小便通畅。& 3,睡得快& 4,走得快& 5说得快,心肺功能正常,思维敏捷}

我要回帖

更多关于 西安欧亚学院怎么样 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信