it'syou are very kindkindofyou和it'syou are very kindkindforyou的区别在哪

it·s very kind of you 的翻译是:非常感谢您的 it·s 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
it·s very kind of you
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
·你很和蔼
非常感谢您的 it·s
但第16条设立s十分种你
它·非常s种类您
相关内容&a抒情音乐 正在翻译,请等待... & a每天中饭我吃两碗面条 The daily lunch I eat two bowls of noodles & a早上8:00出发去参观大笨钟、威斯敏斯特教堂和远眺白金汉宫。 Early morning 8:00 embarks visits the greatly stupid clock, Westminster Abbey and looks out into the distance Buckingham Palace. & ainsert your challenge code above 插入您的挑战代码上面 & ainstallation sdcard sdcard设施 & aThis
since 仅这 从那以后发生 & a如果我有另一份工作我会和你住在一起 If I have another to work I to be able to live with you in the same place & a我想当空中小姐 I want in the sky young lady & aFour students are swimming ln the swimming pool 四名学生是游泳ln游泳池 & a  This dusty road where I walk alone
& a310 BEARCAT DRIVE,SALT LAKE CITY,UT
USA 310斗士驱动,盐湖城, UT 美国 & aangel full 充分天使 & a深圳市南山区 Shenzhen Mt. Na area & aI have for you completely speechless! 我有为您完全地无语! & aalcohol-addiction is dangerous 正在翻译,请等待... & a不能在随意了 Could not in at will & adual phase (DP), quenching and partitioning (Q&P), and twin
& a终我一生,尽我所能,愿吾所爱,笑容常在! The end I the life, I energy, am willing me to love, smiling face often in! & a协调销售及公共活动 Coordinated sale and public activity & apresence of these large steel members warps the 这些大钢成员存在翘曲 & a都过读一些英文书籍来背诵吗? All crosses reads some English books to recite? & azippo mfg,co.bradford pa zippo mfg, co.bradford Pa & awith
LORD 与 阁下 & aou will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into ou将花费久困难时期转动您喝了入的冰冷的水 & amy internet doesn't work well 我的互联网不很好运作 & a今天是结婚一周年 Today is the marriage first anniversary & a我将永远不会忘记我们只是朋友关系的 I will never be able to forget we only will be the friend relate & ai need to reboot my computer now 我需要现在重新起动我的计算机 & a你喝醉了吧 You got drunk & a记忆单词的一个好方法是把单词与图片联系起来 A memory word good method is relates the word and the picture & a有没有谁是韩国的我们做朋友 ??? ??? ??? ???? ?? ?? & al play sports at about 3:00 in the afternoon l戏剧体育在大约3:00下午 & a  Which way is the best? To get the most fresh water for the least money is the best.
& awhat are you?and where are you? canyou tell me? thank you? 您是什么?并且在哪里是您? canyou告诉我? 谢谢? & aG:\yd_historys G:\yd _historys & aintolerance in lactose maldigesters13 intolerance in lactose maldigesters13 & a结婚礼服 Marriage formal clothes & aWould you mind (
) him that (
some sudden changes,we want the MIS application you are developing to be programmed with C Sharp. 正在翻译,请等待... & a为什么不休息一下 Why doesn't rest & aContains Creapure Creatine Monohydrate 包含Creapure肌酸一水化物 & amotor drives for industrial blowers, the proposed PMBLDC drives
& ac. embedded
& ad. consulted
& a3 Linux is being (
) worldwide primarily as a server platform. 正在翻译,请等待... & aa. coded
& a、Where were the political prisoners kept? 、在哪里政治犯被保留? & aThey plotted the data for the reference gas at 280 and proposed a relation needed to predict h and e for fluids at other than reference properties. 他们密谋了数据为参考气体在280并且提出了必要的联系预言h和e为fluids在除参考物产之外。 & a他昨天弹吉他了吗? He yesterday ball guitar? & aAnother case in point is my learning experience. I was good at English, but I couldn't pass the exam, for I wasn't prepared well before the examination. I had many things to solve at that time. As I met the complex things, I was at a loss. The reason was that I had no plan and involved in many things and didn't study m 另一典型事例是我的学习经验。 我在英语上是好,但我不可能通过检查,为了我未在考试之前很好准备着。 我有许多事那时解决。 因为我遇见了复杂事,我困惑不解。 原因是我没有计划和介入在许多事,并且艰苦没有学习,我如此发生了故障。 & a歌名是什么 歌の名前はである & ad. designed
& a昨天我们在水中玩得很愉快 Yesterday we played in the water very much happily & ab. designs
& ait·s very kind of you 它·非常s种类您 &It’s very kind of you. 你真是太好了.= It’s very nice of you.——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
It’s very kind of you. 你真是太好了.= It’s very nice of you. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
David has become the new chairperson.He is thanking Millie and Kitty for recommending him.Choose the correct answers to complete their conversation.
戴维已经成为学生会的新主席。现在他正向米莉和吉蒂表达他的谢意。从括号中选出正确的答案完成他们的对话。
David:Thank you, Millie and Kitty.It was kind(1)________(of, for)you to recommend me as the new chairperson.
大卫:米莉和吉蒂,谢谢你们。你们真是太好了推荐我担任新的学生会主席。
Kitty:It's our pleasure, David.We think you are(2)________(good enough, enough good)to become a great chairperson.
吉蒂:我们很荣幸,大卫。我们认为你________成为一个优秀的主席。
David:Well, it's exciting to be the new chairperson, but I'm worrying about my ability to do all the extra work.
大卫:做新学生会主席很激动,但是我在担心自己做所有额外工作的能力。
Millie:You should be confident enough(3)________(to take, taking)this job.You are the most suitable person.
米莉:你应该自信地________这份工作。你是最适合的人选。
Kitty:Yes, I agree.
吉蒂:是的,我同意你的观点。
David:It's very nice of you(4)________(saying, to say)so.I'll do my bset.
大卫:你真是太好了________.我将尽我最大的努力。
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号it s very kind of you
你真是太好了
它的很种你
B: It’s very kind of you, but they are sending a car for me.
真是太好了,但是他们给我派了一辆车。
It's very kind of you to practice spoken English with me.
你不辞辛苦陪我练口语,你真好!
Thank you, sir, it's very kind of you.
谢谢您,先生,您真好。
Plato's Republic is, we will discover as you read, it is a republic of a very special kind.
柏拉图的《理想国》各位在我们继续阅读中,自会发现是一种很特别的理想国。
It's very hard to deliver that kind of an attack when you are standing next to your opponent on the stage.
And, you know, it's a very, very unique kind of blend.
"I have expected that, over the years, people would start to recognize the athletes work very hard and it's kind of an unstable, unpaid labor force, and you would start to see those numbers creep up a little bit more, " Strudler said.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!It’s very kind for you to let me know about your beautiful city(高三英语)短文改错_高三_教师备课网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
It’s&very&kind&for&you&to&let&me&know&about&your&beautiful&city(高三英语)短文改错
&&&热&&&&&★★★★
It’s&very&kind&for&you&to&let&me&know&about&your&beautiful&city(高三英语)短文改错
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 16:41:32
(高三英语)短文改错 文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除 或修改。 增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除:把多余的词用斜线( \ )划掉。 修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。 (试题内容如下)it’s very kind for you to let me know about your beautiful city. now i’d like to tell you something about your beautiful hometown. it located on the bank of a river and it is a beautiful place to live in. its economy has been developing rapid in the past 2 decades. more schools and hospitals are available to people. besides, there are some problems, such as water and air pollution and heavy traffics in rush hours. in my opinion, my hometown should develop its economy scientifically. something must be doing to prevent water and air pollution or the growth of its population should be brought under the control so that we’ll have a better hometown.
试题录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)}

我要回帖

更多关于 it very kind of you 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信