英语题 求谢谢你的帮助 英文谢谢

请帮我解答一下如下问题,并说明原因,谢谢
A number of factors affect the puic image of a corporation.They include physical facilities, contacts of outsiders with company employees,product quality and dependability,prices _______ competitors,customer service,the kind of advertising and the media a
请帮我解答一下如下问题,并说明原因,谢谢
A number of factors affect the puic image of a corporation.They include physical facilities, contacts of outsiders with company employees,product quality and dependability,prices _______ competitors,customer service,the kind of advertising and the media and programs used,and the use of public relations and publicity.
A related with
B relative to
C connected with
D related to
A number of factors affect the pu相关信息ic image of a corporation.They include physical facilities, contacts of outsiders with company employees,product quality and dependability,prices _______ competitors,customer service,the kind of advertising and the media and programs used,and the use of public relations and publicity. A related with B relative to C connected with D related to
选B. 因为A.C.D意义相同,都是"与...... 相关""与......有联系",relative to"与......相对,成比例比较的"这里是com...
A number of factors affect the pu相关信息ic image of a corporation.They include physical facilities, contacts of outsiders with company employees,product quality and dependability,prices _______ competitors,customer service,the kind of advertising and the media and programs used,and the use of public relations and publicity. A related with B relative to C connected with D related to
选B. 因为A.C.D意义相同,都是"与...... 相关""与......有联系",relative to"与......相对,成比例比较的"这里是compared to 之意,prices relative to competitors,即“与竞争对手相比较的价格”。
其他答案(共2个回答)
ring with”,“与某某比较”
其他的答案都是“有关系”或“有联系”的意思,都不对。
i agree with most of what you said,but I don't agree with ( )
A.everything B.an...
我想父亲想知道到目前为止我已经能做什么,,what i've been up to .作宾语
Dear Stella,
First,I have to say sorry to you. I'm so regret to have mi...
请详细阅读这篇文章(2003年{健康准妈妈})
 受孕选择最佳时机
  1 最佳生育年龄
  从医学和社会学观点看来,女性最佳婚育年龄为23~...
其实这里可不填的.如果一定要用关系词的话.
看从句:[_____wearing a red dress]
缺少主语谓语.而BC是分别指代"人",做主语和宾语...
答: 我也是学习了意大利语,是在佩文教育学习的,他们是专业的语言学校,我在这里确实是学习了专业的意大利语知识,现在和意大利的客户交流起来非常的顺畅。
答: 欧洲学校里的科学教育是?欧洲学校里的科学教育是?
答: 高等教育自学考试的英文名是higher education self-study examination
答: 您想通过学习外语开拓自已的职业生涯吗?那就来参加橙育外语学校的语言班吧.详情请浏览
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区英语题 求帮助 谢谢 _ 广州公司库
英语题 求帮助 谢谢
38开始(前面的看不见): B A D B A C D C
题目中这句话要表达的意思是
这学期你缺席很多次了attendance的意思是出席(人数);出席率复数形式是attendances。 several这个单词修饰可数名词复数;参加(人数)
drive,left,85,following,pleased76,大一学长祝你学业有成,77,80,money,shoutting,84,78,however,hit,83,82,because,need,79,81
"Please return the book to the library." said Cindy. The secretary answered "The letter will be ready soon." "I have to go straight home."replied Brian. "Don't go out that door." advised the janitor. Perry said "Our team really...
38开始(前面的看不见): B A D B A C D C
76,drive,77,because,78,following,79,hit,80,money,81,however,82,left,83,shoutting,84,need,85,pleased,大一学长祝你学业有成,天天开心
buildings development twice memories childhood 搞定
should be allowed are cleaning should not be allowed Must be watered Yes,they should. 哪里不懂欢迎追问,请放心采纳,谢谢
attendance的意思是出席(人数);参加(人数);出席率 复数形式是attendances。 题目中这句话要表达的意思是 这学期你缺席很多次了。 several这个单词修饰可数名词复数。所以填attendances
返回主页:
本文网址:/view-.html}

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢你的帮助 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信