中秋节快乐的圣诞节快乐英文怎么写写?

中秋节英语怎么说_中秋节英文怎么说_沪江英语
分类学习站点
Mid-Autumn Festival ; Moon Festival ; Mooncake Festival; Zhongqiu Festival
Mid-autumn Festival;Mid-Autumn Day;the Mid-autumn Festival
中秋节快乐 Happy Mid-Autumn Day
中秋节快乐 我们吃月饼。We eat moon cakes on Mid - Autumn Day.
中秋节快到了,提前祝您中秋节快乐!The Mid Autumn Festival is drawing near.Happy Mid-Autumn Day!
端午节是三个中国主要节日之一,另两个是春节和中秋节。The Dragon Boat Festival is one of three major Chinese holidays, along with the Spring and Moon Festivals.
中秋节快到了。The Mid Autumn Festival is drawing near.
嗯,还有端午节、中秋节、重阳节等等。Well, there are Dragon Boat Festival, Mid-autumn Festival, Chung Yeung Festival and so on.
你愿意来我家过中秋节吗?Would you like to come over to my home for Mid-Autumn Festival?
最新中秋节英语怎么说信息、中秋节英文怎么说信息由沪江网提供更多频道内容在这里查看
爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,
使用您的微博帐号登录,即刻尊享微博用户专属服务。
使用您的QQ帐号登录,即刻尊享QQ用户专属服务。
使用您的人人帐号登录,即刻尊享人人用户专属服务。
按住视频可进行拖动
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
当前浏览器仅支持手动复制代码
视频地址:
flash地址:
html代码:
通用代码:
通用代码可同时支持电脑和移动设备的分享播放
收藏成功,可进入查看所有收藏列表
方式1:用手机看
用爱奇艺APP或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看:
中秋节快乐用英语
方式2:一键下载至手机
限爱奇艺安卓6.0以上版本
使用微信扫一扫,扫描左侧二维码,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:&&
设备搜寻中...
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
连接失败!
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
部安卓(Android)设备,请点击进行选择
请您在手机端下载爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:&&
爱奇艺云推送
请您在手机端登录爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
180秒后更新
打开爱奇艺移动APP,点击“我的-扫一扫”,扫描左侧二维码进行登录
没有安装爱奇艺视频最新客户端?
爸爸去哪儿2游戏 立即参与
中秋节快乐用英语
播放量数据:
5,196人已订阅
你可能还想订阅他们:
{{#needAdBadge}} 广告{{/needAdBadge}}
&正在加载...
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"& &span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span& &/a& &/li&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制中秋节快乐的英语作文范文【精品】
中秋节快乐的英语作文范文【精品】
责任编辑:焕敏&
  导语:中秋节对于每一个中国人来说都具有特殊的意义,这是一个海外游子,和家人团聚的日子,你是不是也有很多难忘的回忆呢?那就把它记录下来,编写成英语吧。欢迎阅读,仅供参考,更多相关的知识,请关注CNFLA学习网的
  中秋节的英语作文:
  &Moon is round, people get together, with glasses, total celebrate! Hometown mingyue infinite love, country's timing is also affectionate! His singing, and with praise tonight the moon! Song wan li, bless each other homesteaders!& The annual Mid-Autumn festival again.
  Today, our family during the Mid-Autumn festival (also known as the mid autumn festival) going to my grandma's to play, rain continued all the way, although the rain is small but very close, I feel very depressed. Car open open, the weather gradually by Yin clearing up, I have to be in a better mood. We then, my grandmother is ready for the family reunion dinner. I saw my uncle put desk chair, we sat together and looking at the full table of delicious food, I can't help but swallow saliva, because my grandmother still didn't say you can eat! &Dinner!& As my grandmother with a &command& our family is a happy to eat. I finished eating naughty mother made a face, went to play with childhood friends... Unconsciously in the evening, I do not consciously looking into the sky and find this fetish of stars, the moon. The moon is covered with layers of the veil shyly at this moment, after a long time, just gently lifted the veil, gradually revealing it can shine's face. I carefully looked up full moon, in the heart of distant months empty is full of infinite daydream... I stared at it at this moment, as if it is a mirror, you and I watch each other. Look at the sky radiance, and the land of mercury, is really let me intoxicated. &Moon sky spread silver leakage jade, the Mid-Autumn festival is to like the yue people.& Probably is to write this scene! Big sister and little sister to the moon cake at this moment, I finally see that make me salivating moon cakes, I ran past, put each taste mooncakes meimei taste again, have a bite, very sweet, very delicious! ...... Finished as I drink green tea, listening to their cheerful conversations, while feeling the gentle love and concern, really don't have a taste. At this moment, I sang a song of life &got a big round of applause, everybody is blessed with each other. Song is &wanli, bless each other homesteaders!&
  A long distance try to ask peaceful deny? And send the miss distance. Continuous love and concern, the thick cordiality and wish, wish everyone a happy Mid-Autumn festival!
  参考翻译:
  &月已圆,人欢聚,同举杯,共欢庆!家乡明月爱无限,他乡皓月也多情!齐欢唱,同颂今宵明月!歌传万里,祝福彼此频传!&一年一度的中秋节又到了。
  今天,我们一家趁着中秋节(也就是团圆节)去外婆家玩,一路上阴雨不断,虽然雨点很小但是很密,使我感到十分压抑。车开着开着,天气渐渐的由阴转晴了,我的心情也好多了。我们到时,外婆已经准备好了团圆饭。只见舅舅把桌子椅子摆放好,我们围坐在一起,望着满桌美味可口的饭菜,我不禁咽了咽口水,因为外婆还没说可以吃呢!&开饭了!&随着外婆的一声&命令&我们一家便开开心心的吃起饭来。我吃完后顽皮的给妈妈做了个鬼脸,便和儿时的伙伴玩去了&&不知不觉到了晚上,我不自觉地望向天空,寻找这颗令人迷恋的星体&&月亮。这时月亮正害羞地盖着层层面纱,过了很久,才轻轻地掀起它的面纱,渐渐地露出它的那张能发光的脸蛋。我仔细地抬头望月,心里对遥远的月空充满了无限的遐想&&这时我愣愣地看着它,仿佛它是一面明镜,你我在互相注视。再看那满天的清辉,遍地的水银,真是让我陶醉。&明月当空洒银泄玉,中秋正至喜世悦人。&大概就是在写这时的情景吧!这时大姐姐和小姐姐拿来了月饼,我终于看到了那令我垂涎三尺的月饼,我跑了过去,把每种口味月饼都美美的品尝了一遍,咬一口,甜甜的,味道好极了!&&吃完了我一边喝着绿茶,一边听着他们兴高采烈的谈话,一边感受着绵绵的爱意与关怀,真是别有一番风味。这时,我唱了一首&千里共婵娟&得到了热烈的掌声,大家互相祝福着。真可谓&歌传万里,祝福彼此频传!&
  千里试问平安否?且把思念遥相寄。绵绵爱意与关怀,浓浓情意与祝福,祝大家中秋快乐!
本文已影响人
All rights Copyright2016
All rights reserved各位中秋节快乐 的翻译是:You and happy Mid-Autumn Festival 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
各位中秋节快乐
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
You Happy Mid-Autumn Festival
You and happy Mid-Autumn Festival
You and happy Mid-Autumn Festival
You happy Mid-Autumn Festival
Each Midautumn Festival is joyful
相关内容&a嘴硬 Obstinate argumentative & aA good failtail
friend 一个好failtail朋友 & a所以我并不理解你多次打给我的用意 Therefore I did not understand you hit many times for mine intention & a天气很晴朗 下午有雨 The weather very sunny afternoon has the rain & a宫廷莜面 Palace you surface & apay the bill yourself 付帐单 & a真诚待人 Treats people sincerely & a图书馆用地 The library uses & a在那个学校? In that school? & aFORENSICS USE OF SENSOR DUST 对传感器尘土的辩论术用途 & aInto this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. 入这个圣洁庄园这二个人出席现在来被加入。 & ahello,may i help you 你好,可以我帮助您 & amore alert 更戒备 & awhich one is true according to the passage 哪个根据段落是真实的 & awe apologize for the jiconvenience.but springboard has justcrashed. 我们为jiconvenience.but跳板道歉有justcrashed。 & a我有点不健康,因为我几乎不锻炼 My a little ill health, because I do not exercise nearly & acould you show me something less expensive 可能您显示我较不昂贵的事 & aafter taking the course at www.ASRLCT.org,you will be able to 在采取路线以后在www.ASRLCT.org,您能 & a别担心.从这儿去大连的火车半小时一趟 Do not worry. Goes to Dalian's train half hour from here & a我们离开房间 到外面视频玩 We leave the room to play to the outside video frequency & a我家有三口人,老公,儿子和我。 My family has three people, the husband, the son and I. & a我要告诉所有人,我喜欢方雨佳 I must tell all people, I like Fang Yujia & a你尽量少吃饭多锻炼 You as far as possible little eat meal the multi-exercises & a我爱你一直没有变 I like you not changing & a是否愿意参加我们明天的聚会 Whether will be willing to participate in us tomorrow the meeting & ato find classmates with the sanme interests 找到同学以sanme兴趣 & a请用这些句子来造句。 Please use these sentences to create sentences. & a需要自己度过的一天 Needs one day which own passed & aI'd movies, free talking, travelling. 我会电影,自由谈话,旅行。 & aI wish you a happy Mid-Autumn Festival in advance 我事先祝愿您一个愉快的中间秋天节日 & a1867年出生于波兰一个教师家庭,死于1934年 In 1867 was born in a Polish teacher family, died in 1934 & a我和寝室姐妹去逛街 I and the bedroom sisters window-shop & a希望你有愉快的一天 Hoped you have one day happily & aher parents 她父母 & a我看你敢吗 I thought you dare & a世界上讲汉语的人数最多,大约有十几亿人,其中大部分在中国。现在越来越多的人对汉语感兴趣,开始学习汉语。 In the world speaks Chinese the population to be most, approximately some several hundred million people, in which majority in China.Now more and more many people are interested to Chinese, starts to study Chinese. & a先生您明天还要住吗 Gentleman you also will have to live tomorrow & aso you like playing basketball very much do notyou? 如此您喜欢打篮球非常做notyou ? & a多次在英语比赛中获奖 Wins an award many times in English competition & a我说是新片中最好看的 I said & distorts Jin'gang & is in the new piece most attractive & aYesterday was April 9th. 昨天是4月9日。 & a经常招惹麻烦 Provokes the trouble frequently & a建立了友谊。 Has established the friendship. & a观看者是否没有耐心? Whether the viewer doesn't have the patience? & a幸运的是,通过我的刻苦努力,我赢得了老师和同学的尊重。 Lucky is, through mine assiduous endeavor, I has won teacher and schoolmate's respect. & aMaybe if I threw something heavy in the bucket? 可能,如果我投掷了事重在桶? & a祝你们在一起开心.幸福.永远.. Wishes you in together happy. Happy. Forever. & aare you a gay 是您同性恋者 & a他的表弟是你的同学吗 His younger male cousin is your schoolmate & a当然了,我也喜欢垃圾食品 Certainly, I have also liked trash food & a你认为“belong to”是什么意思? You thought what meaning “belong to” is? & asunmmer sunmmer & awhere is your pen pal from mike 那里您的笔友从话筒 & ahr min 先生我 & a政府的职责之一是尽最大的努力,提高人民的生活 One of government's responsibilities is the completely greatest endeavor, enhances people's life & a各位中秋节快乐 Each Midautumn Festival is joyful &论坛精彩内容
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 生日快乐的英文怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信