I suddenly heard an elephant nature parkcrying as though …

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语翻译AI suddenly heard an elephant crying as though frightened.Looking down,I immediately recognized that something was wrong,and ran down to the edge of the near bank.There I saw Ma Shwe with her three-month-old calf struggling in the fast-rising water,and it was a life-and-death struggle.Her calf was floating and screaming with fear.Ma Shwe was as near to the far bank as she could get,holding her whole body against the rushing water,and keeping the calf pressed against her huge body.Every now and then the rushing water would sweep the calf away.There was a sudden rise in the water and the calf was washed clean over the mother's body and was gone.Ma Shwe turned quickly to reach it and pressed the calf with her head and trunk(象鼻) against the rocky bank.Then with a huge effort,she picked it up in her trunk and tried until she was able to place it on a narrow shelf of rock.Just at this moment,she felt back into the river.If she were carried down,it would be certain death.I knew,as well as she did,that there was one spot (地点) where she could get up the bank,but it was on the other side from where she had put her calf.While I was wondering what I could do next,I heard the sound of a mother’s love.Ma Shwe had crossed the river and got up the bank and was making her way back as fast as she could,roaring(吼叫)all the time,but to her calf it was music.就这个.不要谷歌 这些在线翻译哈,翻译的 怪得很。
Kyoya正OL4
我突然听到一只大象害怕的叫声.随着叫声看去,我马上感觉出不对劲,并跑向河边.在那里我看见了Ma Shwe 和她3个月大的孩子正在上升的河水中挣扎,那是生与死的挣扎.她的孩子害怕的漂浮在水中尖叫着.Ma Shwe尽可能站到岸边,同她巨大的身躯档住了随着河水漂流的孩子.水不时的拍打着小象的身体.小象在突如其来的浪下不见了.Ma Shwe用她的鼻子在水中找到孩子并用她的头和鼻子把孩子推到了岸边的岩石上.她的鼻子一用力,就把他卷了起来并把他带向狭窄的河边.就在那时,她又回到河里.如果她被水卷倒,肯定会死的.我知道,她之所以这样做,是因为她知道另一边是更好的防治小象的地点.我正在考虑要不要做些什么的时候,我听到了母爱之歌.Ma Shwe 已经穿过河到的岸上并以她能够达到的速度走着,她的咆哮对她的孩子来说是一首歌.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
This is to hard.
我突然听见大象哭泣,好象吓唬。 看下来,我立刻认为某事错误,并且跑了下来到近的银行的边缘。 那里我看了Ma Shwe与她的奋斗在快速上升的水中的三月老小牛,并且它是生活和死亡奋斗。 她的小牛是漂浮和screaming充满恐惧。 Ma Shwe一样近对远的银行,象她可能得到,拿着她全身反对冲的水,并且收留小牛按了反对她巨大的身体。 冲的水常常将清扫小牛。 有突然的上升在水中,并且小牛是被洗涤的干净的...
扫描下载二维码& I suddenly heard an elephant crying as though frightened. Looking down, I immediately recognized that something was wrong, and ran down to the edge of the near
中考试题:
高考试题:
2015中考试题
2014中考试题
2013中考试题
2012中考试题
2011中考试题
中考试题地区分类
中考模拟试题
2013中考模拟试题
2012中考模拟试题
2011中考模拟试题
中考模拟试题地区分类当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。 I suddenly heard an elephant crying as though fri..
阅读理解。
&&&& I suddenly heard an elephant crying as though frightened. Looking down, I immediately recognized that something was wrong, and ran down to the edge of the near bank. There I saw Ma Sh we with her three- month- old calf struggling in the fastrising water, and it was a life- and- death struggle. Her calf was floating and screaming with fear. Ma Shwe was as near to the far bank as she could get, holding her whole body against the rushing water, and keeping the calf pressed against her huge body. Every now and then the rushing water would sweep the calf away. &&&& There was a sudden rise in the water and the calf was washed clean over the mother's body and was gone. Ma Shwe turned quickly to reach it and pressed the calf with her head and trunk (象鼻) against the rocky bank. Then with a huge effort, she picked it up in her trunk and tried until she was able to place it on a narrow shelf of rock. &&&& Just at this moment, she fell back into the river. If she were carried down, it would be certain death. I knew, as well as she did, that there was one spot (地点) where she could get up the bank, but it was on the other side from where she had put her calf.&&&& &While I was wondering what I could do next, I heard the sound of a mother's love. Ma Shwe had crossed&the river and got up the bank and was making her way back as fast as she could, roaring (吼叫) all the time, but to her calf it was music.
1. The moment the author got down to the river bank he saw _____.
A. the calf was about to fall into the river B. Ma Shwe was placing the calf on the rock C. the calf was washed away by the rising water D. Ma Shwe was holding the calf against the rushing water
2. How did Ma Shwe manage to save her calf from the fast flowing water?
A. By putting it on a safe spot. B. By pressing it against her body. C. By taking it away with her. D. By carrying it on her back.
3. How did the calf feel about the mother elephant's roaring?
A. It was a great comfort. B. It was a sign of danger. C. It was a call for help. D. It was a musical note.
4. What can be the best title for the text?
A. A Mother's Love B. A Brave Act C. A Deadly River D. A Matter of Life and Death
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:0103
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。 I suddenly heard an elephant crying as though fri..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读概念:
这类文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。故事类阅读应试技巧:
1、抓住文章的6个要素:阅读时要学会从事情本身的发展去理解故事情节而不要只看事件在文中出现的先后顺序。因此,无论是顺叙还是倒叙,阅读此类文章时,必须要找到它结构中的5个W(when, where, who, why, what)和1个H(how),不过不是每篇都会完整地交待六个要素。毫无疑问,寻出这些元素是能够正确快速解题的一个先决条件。 2、注意作者的议论和抒情:高考英语阅读理解故事类文章常伴随着作者思想情感的流露和表达,因此议论和抒情往往夹杂其中。行文时或按事情发生发展的先后时间进行或按事情发生发展的地点来转换,也可能按事情发展的阶段来布局。在引出话题,讲完一件事情后,作者往往会表达个人感悟或提出建议等。这些体现作者观点或思想的语句在阅读时可以划线,它们往往体现文章中心或者写作意图,属于必考点,所以要仔细体会。 3、结合前两点归纳文章中心,把握作者态度:故事类文章是通过记叙一件事来表达中心思想的,它是文章的灵魂。归纳文章中心思想时,尤其要分析文章的结尾,因为很多文章卒章显志,用简短的议论、抒情揭示文章中心;文章中议论抒情的句子往往与中心密切相关;也有的文章需要在结合概括各段大意的基础上归纳中心。另外,叙述一件事必有其目的,或阐明某一观点,或赞美某种品德,或抨击某种陋习,这就要求我们在阅读时,通过对细节(第1点中的六要素)的理解,把握作者的态度。 4、有章有据进行解题判断:分析文章,归纳主题,属于分析、概括、综合的表述能力的考查。切忌脱离文章,架空分析,一定让分析在文章中有依据。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。 I suddenly heard an elephant crying as though fri..”考查相似的试题有:
210594171010225749221739239346188732> 【答案带解析】I suddenly heard an elephant crying as t...
I suddenly heard an elephant crying as though frightened. Looking down, I immediately recognized that something was wrong, and ran down to the edge of the near bank. There I saw Ma Shwe with her three-month-old calf struggling in the fast-rising water, and it was a life-and-death struggle. Her calf was floating and screaming with fear. Ma Shwe was as near to the far bank as she could get, holding her whole body against the rushing water, and keeping the calf pressed against her huge body. Every now and then the rushing water would sweep the calf away.There was a sudden rise in the water and the calf was washed clean over the mother’s body and was gone. Ma Shwe turned quickly to reach it and pressed the calf with her head and trunk(象鼻) against the rocky bank. Then with a huge effort, she picked it up in her trunk and tried until she was able to place it on a narrow shelf of rock.Just at this moment she fell back into the river. If she were carried down, it would be certain death. I knew, as well as she did, that there was one spot(地点) where she could get up the bank, but it was on the other side from where she had put her calf.While I was wondering what I could do next, I heard the sound of a mother’s love. Ma Shwe had crossed the river and got up the bank and was making her way back as fast as she could, roaring (吼叫) all the time, but to her calf it was music.1.The moment the author got down to the river bank he saw _____,A. the calf was about to fall into the riverB. Ma Shwe was placing the calf on the rockC. the calf was washed away by the rising waterD. Ma Shwe was holding the calf against the rushing water2.How did Ma Shwe manage to save her calf from the fast-flowing water?A. By putting it on a safe spot.B. By pressing it against her body.C. By taking it away with her.D. By carrying it on her back.3. How did the calf feel about the mother elephant’s roaring?A. It was a great comfort.
B. It was a sign of danger.C. It was a call for help.
D. It was a musical note.4.What can be the best title for the text?A. A Mother’s Love
B. A Brave ActC. A Deadly River
D. A Matter of Life and Death 
试题分析: 文章叙述的是小牛掉到河里,母牛采取一切措施来进行保护小牛,体现了母爱
1.D细节理解题。根据第一段提到 There I saw Ma Shwe with her three-month-old calf struggling in the fast-rising water, and it was a lif...
考点分析:
考点1:日常生活类阅读
相关试题推荐
When I was six, Dad brought home a dog one day, who was called “Brownie”, My brothers and I all loved Brownie and did different things with her. One of us would walk her, another would feed her, then there were baths, playing catch and many other games. Brownie, in return, loved each and every one of us. One thing that most touched my heart was that she would go to whoever was sick and just be with them. We always felt better when she was around.One days, as I was getting her food, she chewed up(咬破) one of Dad’s shoes, which had to be thrown away in the end. I knew Dad would be mad and I had to let her know what she did was wrong. When I looked at her and said, “Bad girl.” She looked down at the ground and then went and hid. I saw a tear in her eyes.Brownie turned out to be more than just our family pet. She went everywhere with us. People would stop and ask if they could pet her. Of course she'd let anyone pet her. She was just the most lovable dog. There were many dines when we'd be out walking and a small child would come over and pull on her hair. She never barked (吠) or tried to get away. Funny thing is she would smile. This frightened people because they thought she was showing her teeth. Far from the truth, she loved everyone.Now many years have passed since Brownie died of old age. I still miss the days when she was with us.1.What would Brownie do when someone was ill in the family?A. Look at them sadly.
B. Keep them company.C. Play games with them.
D. Touch them gently.2.We can infer from Paragraph 2 that Brownie ___________A. would eat anything when hungry
B. felt sorry for her mistakeC. loved playing hide-and-seek
D. disliked the author's dad3.Why does the author say that Browrnie was more than just a family pet?A. She was treated as a member of the family.B She played games with anyone she liked.C. She was loved by everybody she met.D. She went everywhere with the family.4.Which of the following best describes Brownie?A. Shy.
B. Polite.C. Brave.
D. Caring. 
假如你是2015年美康“中文桥”Chinese Language Bridge美国学生来华夏令营的一名中方工作人员李华,收到了美国营员Peter的电子邮件,他在动身来中国之前,想了解一下中方给他安排的寄宿家庭的有关情况,请你根据下列信息回复邮件:1.住房宽敞,有私家车;2.懂英语,乐于交流;3.2014年接待过美国学生。注意:1.词数120左右;2.可适当增加细节以使行文连贯;3.信的开头和结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数。Dear Peter,I’m very glad to receive your e-mail asking about something about the family we have arranged for you to stay.    
短文改错(共10小题,每小题1 分, 满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌中间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处,每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:把缺词处叫个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Kate was always unhappy about her figure, but she didn’t know how to lose the weight. One day, she went to consulting a doctor. The doctor advised her to have a balancing diet and exercise more. So her parents were both busy earning their living and couldn’t provide Kate a healthy diet. She often ate fast food who contained too much fat .She knew she ought to eat more vegetables and fruits that were good for her healthy. Luckily, two weeks late, with the help of the doctor, Kate became thinner.He was very happy and became more confidence about herself. 
Sarah: Hey Kelly , how is everything1.____________(go)?Kelly: Not so good.Sarah: Why ? I thought you almost2._______(finish) it last night.Kelly: Well, all the computers at the computer center are taken, 3.______ I can’t type it.Sarah: The same thing happened4.________ me a few weeks ago. Every time I went to the center, all the computers5.______________(use).And I have a lot of papers 6._______ had to be done on the computer. I ended up finishing them by hand.Kelly: There are so few computers 7._____all the students here.Sarah: We should write a letter and require the school to add more computers.Kelly: Good ideas. Do you want to get together to write 8._______ letter tonight?Sarah: Sure, But I have a study group meeting at 7:30.Kelly: Ok, Let’s meet9.________(early) in the dining hall at 6:30.
10._______
shouldn’t take us long to write.Sarah: See you then. Meanwhile, good luck with you paper.Kelly: Thanks!! 
I know I should have told the headmaster at the time. That was my real
.He had gone out of the study for some
, leaving me alone. In his absence. I looked to see
was on his desk. In the
was a small piece of paper on which were written the
“English Writing Prize 1949.History Is a Series of Biographies (人物传记)”.A(n)
boy would have avoided(避免) looking at the title as soon as he saw the
. I did not. The subject of the English Writing Prize was kept a
until the start of the exam so I could not
reading it.When the headmaster
, I was looking out of the window.I should have told him what had
then. It would have been so
to say: “I’m sorry, but I
the title for the English Writing Prize on your desk. You’ll have to
it.”The chance passed and I did not
it. I sat the exam the next day and I won. I didn’t
to cheat, but it was still cheating anyway.That was thirty-eight years
when I was fifteen. I have never told anyone about it before,
have I tried to explain to myself why not.The obvious explanation is that I could not admit(承认) I had seen the title
admitting that I had been looking at the things on his desk.
there must have been more behind it. Whatever it was, it has become a good example of how a little mistake can trap (使陷入) you in a more serious moral corner (道德困境).1.A.fault B.plan C.grade D.luck2.A.course B.reason C.example D.vacation3.A.this B.which C.what D.that4.A.drawer B.middle C.corner D.box5.A.names B.words C.ideas D.messages6.A.Handsome
C.friendly
D.active7.A.desk B.book C.paper D.answer8.A.question B.key C.note D.secret9.A.practise B.consider C.help D.forget10.A.
returned B.stayed C.disappeared D.went11.A.happened
B.remained
C. existed D.continued12.A.tiring B.easy C.important D.difficult13.A.made B.gave C.set D.saw14.A.say B.defend C.change D.correct15.A.take B.have C.lose D.find16.A.remember
B.mean C.learn D.pretend17.A.ago B.past C.then D.before18.A.either B.never C.nor D.so19.A.without B.besides C.through D.by20.A.But B.Though C.Otherwise
D.Therefore 
题型:阅读理解
难度:困难
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 a white elephant 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信