i am looking for a housei am really like youthis怎么读

您要找的是不是:
n. 工程师;机械师(engineer的复数) | v...
n. 工程师;工兵;火车司机 | vt. 设计;...
Gentlemen: Attention of personnel Manager: I are looking for a position as sremainers engineer. I think you can help me.
人事部经理勋鉴:自己正在谋求一份销售工程师的管事,希望您能对我有所帮助。
Steve is a smart engineer. I love that Google has a lot of smart engineers like Steve and with any luck we’ll continue to highlight the sort of work that those engineers do.
史蒂芬是一位顶牛的工程师,谷歌公司拥有一大批像史蒂芬这样的工程师,我很喜欢,并蛋愿我们能够将这些工程师所做的继续发扬光大。
I am going to be an engineer. I enjoy making things.
我将会成为一名工程师,我喜欢做东西。
Being an electrical engineer. I improved our assembly line of the electric fans. As a result, the annual output has been greatly increased.
作为电机工程师,我改进了电风扇的装配线。结果,我们的年产量大大地提高了。
Gentlemen:Attention of personnel Manager, I am looking for a position as sales engineer. I think you can help me.
人事部经理勋鉴:本人正谋求一份销售工程师工作,希望能对有帮助。
My name is Wang Ping. I read from yesterday's newspaper that your department is looking for a software engineer. I would like to apply for the job.
我是王平。我从昨天的报纸上看到了贵部门正在招聘软件工程师。我想应聘这份工作。
Gentlemen:Attention of personnel Manager , I am looking for a position as sales engineer. I think you can help me.
人事部经理勋鉴:小的正在谋求一份销售工程师的工作,诚望您能对偶有所帮忙。
Gentlemen: Attention of personnel Manager! I are looking for a situ as slagers engineer. I think you can help me.
人事部经理勋鉴:对比一下郑州。自己正在寻求一份出售工程师的办事,希望您能对我有所助理。
Gentlemen:Attention of personnel Manager, I am looking for a position as sales engineer. I think you can help me.
人事部经理勋鉴:本人正在谋求一份销售工程师的工作,希望您能对我帮助。
I come from China. I am a software engineer. Now I work in shenzhen, guangdong province.
我是中国人,职业是软件工程师,目前在广东省深圳市工作。
"That's quite a coincidence, " said the engineer. "I'm here because my house were destroyed by a flood, and my insurance company also paid for everything.
“太巧合了,”工程师说,“我在这里是因为我的房子被洪水摧毁了,我的保险公司同样赔偿一切损失。”
"That's quite a coincidence, " said the engineer. "I'm here because my house were destroyed by a flood, and my insurance company also paid for everything.
“那真是凑巧,”工程师说,“我来这儿是应为我得房子被洪水毁了,我得保险公司也赔偿一切。
My daddy is an engineer on board. I mean, he's traveling everywhere and all year.
我爸爸是个船上的工程师。他全年都在各地跑。
You can reverse engineer i. e. you would follow my competitors links profile. For instance look at the no 1 site for my desired keyword.
你可以进行反向工程,即你会按照我的竞争对手的链接配置文件。例如在没有1个网站找我想要的关键字。
"That's quite a coincidence, " said the engineer. "I'm here because my house were destroyed by a flood, and my insurance company also paid for everything. "
一个律师和一工程师在加勒比海钓鱼。律师说:“我之所以在这儿是因为我的房子被烧了,保险公司赔偿了一切损失。”
"That's quite a coincidence, "said the engineer . "I'm here because my house were destroyed by a flood, and my insurance company also paid for everying. "
有位律师和和工程师在加勒比海钓鱼。律师说“我来这儿是因为我的房子烧掉了,保险公司全部赔偿了。”
"Things like that happen, " says Mr. Li, a 63-year-old engineer. "But I'm not worried about a crash.
此段大家采用的是英语的语序,如四楼翻译为“虽然发生这种事,”63岁的工程师李先生说,“但我不担心崩盘。
"Things like that happen, " says Mr. Li, a 63-year-old engineer. "But I'm not worried about a crash.
“虽然发生这种事,”63岁的工程师李先生说,“但我不担心崩盘。
Being an engineer sounded good to me. I found out early that I liked chemistry, so I took up chemical engineering.
我想,“工程师”听上去还不错,并且我喜欢化学,所以我选择了化学工程专业。
I worked for research for many years and then I moved to the busniness group that in fact I became chief engineer.
我做了多年研究,然后参加了一个商业团体,成为了首席工程师。
I majored in chemical engineering at university. Being an engineer, I became interested in processing problems in manufacturing cosmetic emulsions.
我在大学里主修化工专业。作为一个工程师,我对化妆品乳化制造过程中处理难题很感兴趣。
He's an engineer who graduated from MIT. I still don't think he knows what they are.
他是个从麻省理工毕业的工程师,但是我觉得他依然不知道那是什么东东。
In the past years, I've worked at IBM as a software engineer. In my work, I found communication and management is very important. I always believe.
在过去的几年中,我作为一个软件工程师在IBM工作。在工作中,我发现交流和管理非常的重要。
Right now I am working as Senior software engineer for a foreign company. I wanna pursue my career all my life.
我学习计算机专业,现在在一个外资企业做一个软件工程师,我将为我的事业奋斗一生。
I am an optical engineer and I like photographing. Just leave messages to me as you wish. Regards from China!
目前努力学习摄影中,希望能够把我看到的最美的风景与你分享。
I spent some time talking to him and eventually we got around to talking about what we did for a living, and I mentioned that I am a software engineer.
我跟他聊了一会儿,最后我们谈到了我们为生存做了些什么,而且我提到了我是一个软件工程师。
When one of the worst industrial disasters in history occurred, I remember this December vividly as I was firmly set by then I became a chemical engineer.
当历史上最糟的一个工业灾难,发生的时候,我清晰地记得那年12月,我成为了一名化学工程师。
When one of the worst industrial disasters in history occurred, I remember this December vividly as I was firmly set by then I became a chemical engineer.
当历史上最糟的一个工业灾难,发生的时候,我清晰地记得那年12月,我成为了一名化学工程师。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
LOFTER精选
网易考拉推荐
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
阅读(7135)|
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_',
blogTitle:'英语I(1)作业自测参考答案~',
blogAbstract:'完成句子1●Who’s responsible for(谁负责) ●isn’t good at(不擅长)●I am afraid& not (恐怕不能)●Why don’t you(你为什么不)●Are you free (你有空吗)●Neither am I(我也不喜欢)●do you prefer(你更喜欢)●Shall I(要不要我来)●she’s out(她外出了).●that\'s a good idea(是个好主意).●is not working (不运转了)●call me before seven(在7点前给我打电话)●from eight o\'clock am to three pm(从早上八点到下午三点)。●a quarter past seven(七点一刻)',
blogTag:'',
blogUrl:'blog/static/',
isPublished:1,
istop:false,
modifyTime:0,
publishTime:7,
permalink:'blog/static/',
commentCount:0,
mainCommentCount:0,
recommendCount:0,
bsrk:-100,
publisherId:0,
recomBlogHome:false,
currentRecomBlog:false,
attachmentsFileIds:[],
groupInfo:{},
friendstatus:'none',
followstatus:'unFollow',
pubSucc:'',
visitorProvince:'',
visitorCity:'',
visitorNewUser:false,
postAddInfo:{},
mset:'000',
remindgoodnightblog:false,
isBlackVisitor:false,
isShowYodaoAd:false,
hostIntro:'',
hmcon:'0',
selfRecomBlogCount:'0',
lofter_single:''
{list a as x}
{if x.moveFrom=='wap'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='iphone'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='android'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='mobile'}
${a.selfIntro|escape}{if great260}${suplement}{/if}
{list a as x}
推荐过这篇日志的人:
{list a as x}
{if !!b&&b.length>0}
他们还推荐了:
{list b as y}
转载记录:
{list d as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{if x_index>4}{break}{/if}
${fn2(x.publishTime,'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss')}
{list a as x}
{if !!(blogDetail.preBlogPermalink)}
{if !!(blogDetail.nextBlogPermalink)}
{list a as x}
{if defined('newslist')&&newslist.length>0}
{list newslist as x}
{if x_index>7}{break}{/if}
{list a as x}
{var first_option =}
{list x.voteDetailList as voteToOption}
{if voteToOption==1}
{if first_option==false},{/if}&&“${b[voteToOption_index]}”&&
{if (x.role!="-1") },“我是${c[x.role]}”&&{/if}
&&&&&&&&${fn1(x.voteTime)}
{if x.userName==''}{/if}
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{if defined('wl')}
{list wl as x}{/list}am looking for a house.I like__with a garden.为什么不能用it代替one
宝宝爱你540
It是特指某一个房子 而One是泛指任一个 这里是想要一个房子 当然是泛指啦 所以用One
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
前面没有具体的交代哪座房子,所以不能用it
我在找一栋房子,我想找一个带花园的.看下汉语翻译就可以理解,"一个",因为房子还没找到,所以是不确定的.另外,从语法的角度看,I like one with a garden中, with a garden 是修饰one的,语法没问题;而I like it with a garden从语法上就说不通啊.
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 i am like 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信