请帮我这段日文翻译成汉语翻译日文。

请帮我把下面这段日语翻译成中文,谢谢, 请帮我把下面这段日语翻译成中
请帮我把下面这段日语翻译成中文,谢谢 それは悉坤堡扦胜恧顺訾评搐啤⒈筏に激い颏郡丹螭筏蓼筏俊饯纹诩浃稀 日本はイジメがすごく多い国なんですけどここで例として昔の事を1つだけ话しますね。そして中2の後半から中3卒业まで。 まぁ、私の学校でも小、亲の喧哗がすごくヒドイ时期でもありました、父の浮lと仕事について、喧哗はほぼ小さい顷からk稳栅筏皮い郡堡伞⒅醒Г辘蓼筏俊悉扦现埭辘橄婴铯欷皮い蓼筏俊 中学校1年の时私は表面上皆よくしてくれていたんだけど。 丁度 保罗事件 请帮我把下面这段日语翻译成中文,谢谢
正好是在那个时期。从二年级下学期到三年级毕业位置。初中一年级时,父母吵架吵得很厉害。在日本欺负别人的事情很多,由于爸爸的外遇和工作的问题,是一件过去的事情。中文如下。给我留下了很多痛苦的回忆:这里举一个例子,就不仅仅是在背地里了,但背地里都很讨厌我,我的学校中也常有发生,表面上大家都对我很好,就人工纠错了原文有一点似乎不对的地方。其实从我很小开始就差不多每天都在吵了
但是每个人都这样做表面上很好别的感谢是不受欢迎从周围在后面。但 … MAA。完全的一周是扮演的凋落物使非常让人陶醉的时间段的工作和我的父亲被骗期间,后者在 3 毕业工作直到它不只幕后出来表并做了大量的愁思。2 中这里作为示例只有一件事老普通话好受理,但在我的学校了小学和初中高中,很多时候欺负。日本是一个国家。初中一年的时间请帮我翻译这段日文 日语翻译 在线翻译的就算了吧-学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
请帮我翻译这段日文 日语翻译 在线翻译的就算了吧
来源:互联网 发表时间: 3:07:29 责任编辑:鲁晓倩字体:
为了帮助网友解决“请帮我翻译这段日文 日语翻译 在线翻译的就算了吧”相关的问题,学网通过互联网对“请帮我翻译这段日文 日语翻译 在线翻译的就算了吧”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:请帮我翻译这段日文 日语翻译 在线翻译的就算了吧,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:在线翻译就算了 我谷歌 百度等各种翻译都翻译过了 但是看的还是不是很懂。翻译我能看懂什么意思的追加40分。谢谢。
コントロ`ルパネル トップペ`ジ
Yahooメ`ル(ybbを含む)、niftyメ`ルをご利用の皆样へ重要なご连络Yahooメ`ル、niftyメ`ルにてご登录顶いておりますお客样より、ドメイン更新期限等の重要なメ`ルが届かないと言ったご报告を受けております。
弊社からはご案内を自动で配信をさせて顶いておりますが、Yahooやnifty侧でメ`ルをブロックされている恐れがございます。
ドメイン更新期限に关しては必ずご自身で确认顶くか、登录メ`ルアドレスを涓イ蓼工瑜σ摔筏袱ど辘飞悉菠蓼埂
新规ご登录时やWebサイトの设定からサイトTOPの表示を切り替えた场合には、その反映完了まで数分かかります。
その间、お客样のサイトでcssの郡い皮い胜ぅ芝恁挨硎兢丹欷郡辍榨ˉぅ毳蕙桐`ジャ`でのログインに失败
またブログ编集をクリックした际にペ`ジが见つかりません(404エラ`)がk生いたします。
反映が完了するまで、数分お待ちいただきますよう、ご了承愿います解决方案2:直接说信的意思
这是关于在这家公司的网站更新Blog的时候出现的问题的说明。
一个是关于登录邮件的问题,使用Yahoo(包括YahooBB!)或者nifty等接收邮件的话,有可能这家公司给使用者发出的邮件会被屏蔽掉。特别是在用户的网站余名更新期限快到的时候。所以请务必自己确认更新期限,并且把登录的邮件地址变更一下。
再来,当你对自己的Blog之类的网页全新的登录或者进行网站设定之后到显示出网站的首页,需要花几分钟时间,这期间,用户的网站会显示css没有生效的Blog、文件管理器登录失败或者在进行Blog编辑的时候如果点击会发生“没有找到网页”(也就是404)错误。因此,在网站的反应完全结束之前,请耐心等待几分钟。
以上仅供参考
3个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号请帮忙把这段话翻译成日文.谢谢.来自:
日分享至 :
我真是不知道我怎么了.分享至 :
下一篇:上一篇:其它类似问题相关文章相关帖子--请帮忙把这段话翻译成日文.谢谢.您的网站因未备案或涉及违规被禁止访问,请及时联系实际接入商办理备案.请帮我把这段中文翻译成英文!!!
请帮我把这段中文翻译成英文!!!
【尊敬的老师,亲爱的同学们,大家早上好!】
【日历翻去了它的最后一页,时光的车轮又留下了一道深深的印痕,蓦然回首我们所走过的365级台阶,那些夹杂着我们美好记忆的时间都将成为过去。】
【然而!我们迎来了我们新的一年——2010年!踏着时代的节奏,带着新年的祝福,怀着青春的憧憬,让我们相聚在这美妙的时刻。】
【现在,享受新年带给我们的欢乐,享受这段美好时光,敞开你的心扉,释放你的激情,让我们尽情享受吧!请欣赏节目:xxx。】
【踏着青春的节拍,我们向春天走来,一路欢歌,一路笑语,万物在漫天风雪中欣然等待。
激扬着青春的风采,我们向春天走来,一路欢歌,一路笑语,万物在翘首期盼中安然舒怀。
走进春天,走进蓬勃的希望,每一颗青春的心都焕发出缤纷的色彩
走进春天,走进时尚的动感地带,世界在我们眼前灿烂地舒展开来】
【愿你以微笑迎接青春的岁月和火一般的年华
愿人世间梦幻般的鲜花与绿叶永远陪伴你温馨的回忆】
【在这里,散发着油墨的清香,跳动着青春的脉搏
在这里,有我们对生活的激情,更有我们对未来的渴望
因为,我们始终相信:明天会更好】
【星光依旧灿烂,激情仍然燃烧,因为有梦想,所以我存在,你在你的领域里不惜青春,我在我的道路上不知疲倦,而黄昏却阻不了我们的脚步。】请不用翻译软件翻译例如google,翻译出来要通顺!!!难度越高越好!!!
补充:晕啊.......一点要通顺,不要用翻译软件,,,人工翻译啊!!!~~~~
【尊敬的老师,亲爱的同学们,大家早上好!】
Dear teacher, my dear fellow students, good morning everyone!
【日历翻去了它的最后一页,时光的车轮又留下了一道深深的印痕,蓦然回首我们所走过的365级台阶,那些夹杂着我们美好记忆的时间都将成为过去。】
The calendar turned to its last page. And the wheel of time has left a deep print. Whe we just turn around and see the 365 steps that we have passed. All of those time mixed with our beautiful memories are the past.
【然而!我们迎来了我们新的一年——2010年!踏着时代的节奏,带着新年的祝福,怀着青春的憧憬,让我们相聚在这美妙的时刻。】
Yet! We welcomed our new year - 2010! Inspired by the rhythm of the times, with the blessing of the New Year and a feeling of youthful longing, let’s be together at this wonderful moment.
【现在,享受新年带给我们的欢乐,享受这段美好时光,敞开你的心扉,释放你的激情,让我们尽情享受吧!请欣赏节目:xxx。】
Now, enjoy the pleasure that the New Year brings to us, and enjoy this wonderful time. Open your heart, release your passion, let us enjoy all of this! Please enjoy the following show: xxx.
【踏着青春的节拍,我们向春天走来,一路欢歌,一路笑语,万物在漫天风雪中欣然等待。激扬着青春的风采,我们向春天走来,一路欢歌,一路笑语,万物在翘首期盼中安然舒怀。走进春天,走进蓬勃的希望,每一颗青春的心都焕发出缤纷的色彩 走进春天,走进时尚的动感地带,世界在我们眼前灿烂地舒展开来】
Steping with beat of youth, we come to the spring, along the way are full of songs and laughing. everything is waiting for wind and snow. Aroused by the youth's style, we come to the spring, along the way are full of songs and laughing. everything feels at ease in hoping. coming into the spring, into the flourished hopes. each one's heart becomes colorful. coming into the spring, into the fashionable dynamic place, the world is stretching in front of us. 【愿你以微笑迎接青春的岁月和火一般的年华 愿人世间梦幻般的鲜花与绿叶永远陪伴你温馨的回忆】
I wish you receive youthful days and years with a smile I wish the fantastic flowers and green leaves went with your warm memories
【在这里,散发着油墨的清香,跳动着青春的脉搏
在这里,有我们对生活的激情,更有我们对未来的渴望
因为,我们始终相信:明天会更好】
Here, the faint scent exudes, the pulse of youth beats Here are our passion for life, and our desire for future Because we always believe that tomorrow will be better
【星光依旧灿烂,激情仍然燃烧,因为有梦想,所以我存在,你在你的领域里不惜青春,我在我的道路上不知疲倦,而黄昏却阻不了我们的脚步。】
Star is still bright, passion is still burning, because of the dream, I exist, you are in your area at youth, I walk tirelessly on my road, but dusk can not stop our footsteps.
略懂社热议
The respect of the teachers and schoolmates, good morning!
The calendar turned to the last page of the wheels, time and left a deep imprint, suddenly look back, we have passed the 365 steps, those with our good memory time will be a thing of the past.
&However! We have our New Year - 2010! Stepping times with the rhythm and best wishes for the New Year, with youth, let us gather in this wonderful moment.
Nowadays, enjoy New Year bring us happiness, enjoy the wonderful time, open your heart, your passions, let us enjoy! Please appreciate program: XXX.
The stepping youth beat, we came to the spring, singing, and all the things in the sky in the snow. GladlyEncouraging the youth elegant demeanour, we came to the spring, singing, and all things in expectation ShuHuai enron.Into the spring, vigorous, hope into every young heart coruscate gives profusion colourInto the spring into fashion the m-zone, the world is in front of us splendid stretches apart.
&Let you to smile to meet the youth and fireLet green flowers and fantastic world forever you sweet memories.
In here, the ink was beating fragrance, the pulse of the youth
Here, we have the passion for life, the more we desire for the future
Because we believe that: tomorrow will be better.
The bright stars still burning passion and dream, because there still exists, so I, you in your field in my youth, regardless of the road, and indefatigable evening but not our footsteps resistance.
翻译器也会出错的;但是只要自己稍加改正!就会变成很好的答案!O(∩_∩)O
【Dear teacher, my dear fellow students, everyone good morning! 】
【Calendar turned to its last page of time the wheel has left a deep imprint, turn around and suddenly we have gone through the 365 level, those mixed with our beautiful memories of the time will pass. 】
【But! We welcomed our new year - 2010! Inspired by the rhythm of the times, with the blessing of the New Year a feeling of youthful longing, let us together in this wonderful moment. 】
【Now, enjoy the New Year bring us joy, to enjoy this wonderful time, open your heart, release your passion, let us enjoy the bar! Please enjoy the show: xxx. 】
【Inspired by the beat of youth, we came to the spring, all the way song and, all the way laughing, everything is pleased to wait for wind and snow in the sky.Arouse the youth's style, we came to the spring, all the way Uygur, laughing all the way, everything in the Enron settle down in longing.Into the spring, into the vibrant hope that each one's heart glow with youthful fun colors Into the spring, into the stylish M-Zone, the world is glorious to stretch our eyes to】
【Would like to greet you with a smile youthful years and fire in general for Love Would like this world fantastic flowers and green leaves warm memories will always stay with you】
【Here, the fragrance exudes ink, beating the pulse of youth
Here, have our passion for life, more desire in our future
Because we always believe: tomorrow will be better】
【Star is still bright, passion is still burning, because of the dream, so I exist, you are in your area at youth, I worked tirelessly on my road, but at dusk they stop that in our footsteps. 】
【Dear teacher, my dear fellow students, everyone good morning! 】 【Calendar turned to its last page of time the wheel has left a deep imprint, turn around and suddenly we have gone through the 365 level, those mixed with our beautiful memories of the time will pass. 】 【But! We welcomed our new year - 2010! Inspired by the rhythm of the times, with the blessing of the New Year a feeling of youthful longing, let us together in this wonderful moment. 】 【Now, enjoy the New Year bring us joy, to enjoy this wonderful time, open your heart, release your passion, let us enjoy the bar! Please enjoy the show: xxx. 】 【Inspired by the beat of youth, we came to the spring, all the way song and, all the way laughing, everything is pleased to wait for wind and snow in the sky. Arouse the youth's style, we came to the spring, all the way Uygur, laughing all the way, everything in the Enron settle down in longing. Into the spring, into the vibrant hope that each one's heart glow with youthful fun colors Into the spring, into the stylish M-Zone, the world is glorious to stretch our eyes to】 【Would like to greet you with a smile youthful years and fire in general for Love Would like this world fantastic flowers and green leaves warm memories will always stay with you】 【Here, the fragrance exudes ink, beating the pulse of youth Here, have our passion for life, more desire in our future Because we always believe: tomorrow will be better】 【Star is still bright, passion is still burning, because of the dream, so I exist, you are in your area at youth, I worked tirelessly on my road, but at dusk they stop that in our footsteps. 】
请采纳,我费了好多时间才翻译的!
【Dear teacher, my dear fellow students, everyone good morning! 】【Calendar turned to its last page of time the wheel has left a deep imprint, turn around and suddenly we have gone through the 365 level, those mixed with our beautiful memories of the time will pass. 】【But! We welcomed our new year - 2010! Inspired by the rhythm of the times, with the blessing of the New Year a feeling of youthful longing, let us together in this wonderful moment. 】【Now, enjoy the New Year bring us joy, to enjoy this wonderful time, open your heart, release your passion, let us enjoy the bar! Please enjoy the show: xxx. 】【Inspired by the beat of youth, we came to the spring, all the way song and, all the way laughing, everything is pleased to wait for wind and snow in the sky.Arouse the youth's style, we came to the spring, all the way Uygur, laughing all the way, everything in the Enron settle down in longing.Into the spring, into the vibrant hope that each one's heart glow with youthful fun colorsInto the spring, into the stylish M-Zone, the world is glorious to stretch our eyes to】【Would like to greet you with a smile youthful years and fire in general for LoveWould like this world fantastic flowers and green leaves warm memories will always stay with you】【Here, the fragrance exudes ink, beating the pulse of youthHere, have our passion for life, more desire in our futureBecause we always believe: tomorrow will be better】【Star is still bright, passion is still burning, because of the dream, so I exist, you are in your area at youth, I worked tirelessly on my road, but at dusk they stop that in our footsteps. 】
Dear teacher, my dear fellow students, everyone good morning!
Calendar turned to its last page of time the wheel has left a deep imprint, turn around and suddenly we have gone through the 365 level, those mixed with our beautiful memories of the time will pass.
But! We welcomed our new year - 2010! Inspired by the rhythm of the times, with the blessing of the New Year a feeling of youthful longing, let us together in this wonderful moment.
Now, enjoy the New Year bring us joy, to enjoy this wonderful time, open your heart, release your passion, let us enjoy the bar! Please enjoy the show: xxx.
Inspired by the beat of youth, we came to the spring, all the way song and, all the way laughing, everything is pleased to wait for wind and snow in the sky. Arouse the youth's style, we came to the spring, all the way Uygur, laughing all the way, everything in the Enron settle down in longing. Into the spring, into the vibrant hope that each one's heart glow with youthful fun colors Into the spring, into the stylish M-Zone, the world is glorious to stretch our eyes to Would like to greet you with a smile youthful years and fire in general for Love Would like this world fantastic flowers and green leaves warm memories will always stay with you Here, the fragrance exudes ink, beating the pulse of youth Here, have our passion for life, more desire in our future Because we always believe: tomorrow will be better Star is still bright, passion is still burning, because of the dream, so I exist, you are in your area at youth, I worked tirelessly on my road, but at dusk they stop that in our footsteps. 我不怎么懂英语.为了你的问题,我把我舅舅,叔叔,哥哥都请来给你翻译,好不容易翻译出来啊,费了1个多小时的劲,你可别让我失望啊,那我就太划不来了,请必须采纳啊~~
dear teachers and student mates, good morning.
when the calendar was tore its last page, when the wheel of time left its new deep track again, when we look these 365 stages we had stepped on, we found it
the past, those time mixed our beautiful memory
however, we are meeting a new year, 2010, keep the pace with time ,bring the new year's wish, carry with the hope of youth, let us get together in this sweet moment.
xxx。now, please enjoy the happiness brought by the new year, enjoy the happy time, open your heart, release your passion, let us enjoy ourselves free. Please enjoy the next program:….tread the rhythm of youth, we walking toward the spring, singing together and laughing together on our way. everything is waiting in the storm that cracks the sky . Publicize the beauty of youth, we walking toward the spring, singing together and laughing together on our way. Everything is stretching in people's hope. walk to spring, walk to the vigorous hope, every young heart flames various of colours. walk to spring, walk to the fashionable area, world is streching
resplendently before us.
hope you will embrace the energetic youth and enthusiastic year with smiles, hope the dreamlike flowers and leaves will company your warm memories forever.
here, it spreads the delicate fragrance of ink, pulse for youth, here, we have our fervor of life, and the eager of the future. it's because that we always believe tomorrow will be better.
still dazzle, and the passions still burn. where there is me, there is me. You consume your youth in your field, while I exhaust mine on my way. The dusk can't restraint our steps.
略懂社热议
等待您来回答
&SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号}

我要回帖

更多关于 汉语翻译公司 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信