问急问:国内航班飞机上不让带什么阿,第一次坐飞机失重作文

>> >>有急事出差,可是发烧了,发烧了坐飞机吗?
有急事出差,可是发烧了,发烧了坐飞机吗?
病情描述:
有急事需要出差,可是前一天发高烧了,发烧能不能去坐飞机?
医生提醒:微信加医生为好友,快速帮您诊断
已回答492条
医生建议:高烧是能坐飞机的,可是还是要根据您个人的身体状况,这个因人而异,或许您可以等您的烧退了,再上飞机吧!祝您早日康复!
(不少于10个中文字符)
直购热线:400-
可能相关的药品
向专家医生提问专业医生在线,十分钟内快速回复!
请输入您的问题
看过本问题的人还看过
儿科热门问答
儿科专业医生在线
已帮助 5672896 位患者
相关疾病问题
【对乙酰氨基酚片(日康)】
清热镇惊,祛风化痰。...
健客价:¥11.00
有效迅速消除伤风感冒...
健客价:¥26.00英语翻译.在线等.急.1)春天是游玩中国园林的最好时间.2)我对水上运动很感兴趣.3)今天下午可能下雨.4)她一年到头住在上海.5)我已打算今年寒假坐飞机到国外旅游.6)顺便问下,你爸爸去南京多久了?
1.Spring is the best time to visit Chinese Gardens2.I'm interested in water sports3.It may rain this afternoon4.She lived in Shanghai all the year round.5.I intend to have this year's winter vacation by plane to travel abroad6.By the way,how long has your father go to Nanjing
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1) Spring is the best time to play the Chinese garden. 2) I am very interested in water sports. 3) Chance of afternoon. 4) her throughout the year living in Shanghai. 5) I have been going to this year's winter vacation by plane to travel abroad. 6) By the way, your father to go to Nanjing How long has it been?
1)春天是游玩中国园林的最好时间。
Spring is the best time to visit Chinese Gardens2)我对水上运动很感兴趣。
I'm interested in water sports3)今天下午可能下雨。
It may rain this afternoon4)她一年到头住在上海。<...
Spring&is&the&best&time&to& visit& & Chinese&gardens&.I&am&very&interested&in&water&sports</p...
1、spring is a good time to travel chinese gardens2、i am interested in aquatic sports3、it may be rainy this afernoon4、she live in shanghai all the year5、i have planned to travel abr...
嗯,你好,翻译如下: 1) It is the best time to visit Chinese gardens in spring. 2) I'm interested in water sports. 3) It might rains this afternoon. 4) she lives in Shanghai the whole y...
1) spring is the best time to visit Chinese gardens. 2) I am very interested in water sports. 3) it may rain this afternoon. 4) year round she lived in Shanghai. 5) I have to fly to travel abroad this winter vacation. 6) by the way, your father go to Nanjing how long?
扫描下载二维码香港:+852-
海外:+86-21-
热门航班推荐
国内城市出发航班时刻
手机预订更优惠
&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;
|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;
&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;,&#xA0;. All rights reserved.&#xA0;|&#xA0;
手机预订更便宜
订机票多返&5~&15
专享价最多立减&2000
下载携程旅行手机版
发送下载地址至手机
扫描二维码下载
收藏,以便下次快速访问第一次出国游普吉岛,第一次坐飞机,请教常识问题 -
普吉岛 - 岛多多}

我要回帖

更多关于 第一次坐飞机出国流程 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。