like和as 在做介词时such as与like的区别别

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
like(介词),as 有什么区别?
小傻瓜daHE23
这里区别like/as as与like是英语中常见的两个词,他们的语义和用法很多.在语义上者两个词都可以当"像.","正如."讲,说明人与人、物与物、动作与动作、状态与状态之间的相似之处.但其语法结构却是不一样的.一、当“像”讲时,语法结构的不同之处是:1、as作连接词.她引导比较状语从句和方式状语从句,而且这两种从句通常为省略句.例如:1、She is a fine singer,as her mother used to be.2、There is as much water in this cupas in that one.2、like作介词.例如:3、My sister isn''t much like me.4、The robot can''t work like man.如果需要加强语气,再这两个词之前加上just之类的词即可.例如:5、All the plants and animals need air just as they need water.6、Mary goes to school at seven every morning just like her brother.含义不同之处是:(1)like只是单纯表示比较,而且通常不是同类事物进行比较:7、The ship looks like a high building.8、The sky was like ink over my head.(2)as可表示同类事物比较.9、This ship is as long as that one.二、当“正如.”意义讲时,语法结构的不同之处是:(1)as作关系代词或关系副词、引导定于从句.as 在这样的句子里指全句所谈到的内容,引出非限制性定于从句,在从句中一般做主语或宾语.例如:10、Metals have many good properties,as has been stated before.11、As we said before,you have done a good job.(2)like作界词.12、She,like thousands of others,is fascinated by this work.三、as与like有时可以换用.(1)在非正式的美国英语中like可用作连词,代替as.例如:13、Nobody loves you like I do,baby.(2)在非正式的文体中,like,常被用来代替as if.14、Duke said:"You feel like you could reach out and touch it (the space)." 四、as常用于下列词组:在as you know ,as we agreed,as you suggested 这些词组中,as的实际意义不是比较,也不是相似,而是同一事物或人之义.例如:as you know 的意思不是you know somthing like this ,而是you know this.15、As he knew,she wasn''t much at letter-writing.16、As all his friends agree,he was unusually warm-hearted,loving and generous.在非正式问题中,有时可以在这种词组里用like,但在受过教育的人所使用的英语中不多见.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
as的使用范围大于likeAs you are, as i am= like you, like me但是as也可以表示原因I want to go back to school, as life is much simple at school.
Like和As的混合考题特点:选项中同时存在As结构和Like结构。(注意:只有like或者只有as的不属于此类) 两种结构都有可能成为正确答案,一般情况下As结构和Like结构同时在选项中出现的时候只有一个结构是符合下面的语法规则的。不过在高难度的题中也会出现两个结构都符合语法规则,后面会讲到。 一、让As结构成为正确答案 在这样的情况下,as是作为连词出...
说实话没有什么区别,只有些固定用法的时候不能互换
扫描下载二维码由As和At构成的介词短语_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
由As和At构成的介词短语
上传于||文档简介
&&选填,简要介绍文档的主要内容,方便文档被更多人浏览和下载。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢as和like有什么区别吗? 答: 作 “象--一样 讲, as是连词, like是介词. as也可用作介词, 其意义是 “相同; 作为 .——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
as和like有什么区别吗? 答: 作 “象--一样 讲, as是连词, like是介词. as也可用作介词, 其意义是 “相同; 作为 . 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150左右的英语短文。Insistence or Giving upThere is a battle in our daily life. Two forces are fighting with each other again and again. They never stop until you are buried in the earth. We called them insistence and giving up. They are like twins. One is angle, and the other is a demon..As we all know, we want to pass the CET-4. So we get our own strategy. First of all, I am bound to master five thousand vocabularies. Second, I will write an article every week which is at least two hundred words. Then I will read at least two English articles, make more friends with foreigners for learning native English, and listening to some English news broadcast every day.Nevertheless, according to my strategy, the first day, I should wake up at 6 a.m. to memorize at least twenty words. The alar I should get rid of my bed in order to study. Suddenly, “Giving up” came and whispered to me. “What about a five-minute prolong sleeping? How soft, comfortable this bed is! But Ms Insistence urged me, “Don’ Come on, let’s carry out our plan.” Her voice is sweet, but not what I need.Time flies! If we can’t seize every opportunity to appreciate time, Mr. Giving up will win all the time. Insistence of your plan, your dream may not be accomplished successfully, but giving up, you are sure to fail in life. (237w)【写作内容】有些人做事有时候缺乏持之以恒的毅力。请就“坚持” 还是 “放弃”的话题发表你自己的看法,内容要点包括:1 以约30个词概括阅读材料的要点;2 请选择一个角度,用你自己或朋友的经历,以约120个词谈谈自己的观点,内容包括:1)持之以恒对工作和学习有什么意义;2)以成功或失败的事例来说明持之以恒的重要性;3)你对大家的建议是什么。【写作要求】在作文中可以使用自己的亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容但不得直接引用原文中的句子;作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。
阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150左右的英语短文。 Insistence or Giving up There is a battle in our daily life. Two forces are fighting with each other again and again. They never stop until you are buried in the earth. We called them insistence and giving up. They are like twins. One is angle, and the other is a demon.. As we all know, we want to pass the CET-4. So we get our own strategy. First of all, I am bound to master five thousand vocabularies. Second, I will write an article every week which is at least two hundred words. Then I will read at least two English articles, make more friends with foreigners for learning native English, and listening to some English news broadcast every day. Nevertheless, according to my strategy, the first day, I should wake up at 6 a.m. to memorize at least twenty words. The alar I should get rid of my bed in order to study. Suddenly, “Giving up” came and whispered to me. “What about a five-minute prolong sleeping? How soft, comfortable this bed is! But Ms Insistence urged me, “Don’ Come on, let’s carry out our plan.” Her voice is sweet, but not what I need. Time flies! If we can’t seize every opportunity to appreciate time, Mr. Giving up will win all the time. Insistence of your plan, your dream may not be accomplished successfully, but giving up, you are sure to fail in life. (237w) 【写作内容】 &有些人做事有时候缺乏持之以恒的毅力。 请就“坚持” 还是 “放弃”的话题发表你自己的看法,内容要点包括: 1 以约30个词概括阅读材料的要点; 2 请选择一个角度,用你自己或朋友的经历,以约120个词谈谈自己的观点, 内容包括: 1) 持之以恒对工作和学习有什么意义; 2) 以成功或失败的事例来说明持之以恒的重要性; 3) 你对大家的建议是什么。 【写作要求】 在作文中可以使用自己的亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容但不得直接引用原文中的句子;作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。
阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150左右的英语短文。Insistence or Giving upThere is a battle in our daily life. Twoforces are fighting with each other again and again. They never stop until youare buried in the earth. We called them insistence and giving up. They are liketwins. One is angle, and the other is a demon..As we all know, we want to pass the CET-4.So we get our own strategy. First of all, I am bound to master five thousandvocabularies. Second, I will write an article every week which is at least twohundred words. Then I will read at least two English articles, make morefriends with foreigners for learning native English, and listening to someEnglish news broadcast every day.Nevertheless, according to my strategy, thefirst day, I should wake up at 6 a.m. to memorize at least twenty words. Thealar I should get rid of my bed in order to study.Suddenly, “Giving up” came and whispered to me. “What about a five-minuteprolong sleeping? How soft, comfortable this bed is! But Ms Insistence urgedme, “Don’ Come on, let’s carry out our plan.” Her voice issweet, but not what I need.Time flies! If we can’t seize everyopportunity to appreciate time, Mr. Giving up will win all the time. Insistenceof your plan, your dream may not be accomplished successfully, but giving up,you are sure to fail in life. (237w)【写作内容】有些人做事有时候缺乏持之以恒的毅力。请就“坚持” 还是 “放弃”的话题发表你自己的看法,内容要点包括:1 以约30个词概括阅读材料的要点;2 请选择一个角度,用你自己或朋友的经历,以约120个词谈谈自己的观点,内容包括:1)持之以恒对工作和学习有什么意义;2)以成功或失败的事例来说明持之以恒的重要性;3)你对大家的建议是什么。【写作要求】在作文中可以使用自己的亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容但不得直接引用原文中的句子;作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。&
第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)
请听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
1.When did the man graduate?
A.In 2005.
B.In 2007.
C.In 2009.
2.What is the nationality of the woman the speakers mention?
A.Sweden.
B.Switzerland.
C.England
3.Where does the woman suggest that the man get change?
A.At the jewelry store.
B.From a change machine.
C.In the opposite hall.
4.What does
love to eat?
A.Fish and vegetables.
B.Meat and fish.
C.Fruit and vegetables.
5.What is the relationship between the speakers?
A.Customer and post office clerk.
B.Teacher and student.
C.Customer and bookstore keeper.
第二节(共15小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)
请听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
请听第6段材料,回答第6至8题。
6.How long does the man work every day?
A.About 5 hours.
B.About 8 hours.
C.About 9 hours.
7.What does the man like to do?
A.Train on a farm.
B.Work in the city.
C.Live a country life.
8.What does the woman like to do?
A.Take a holiday on a farm.
B.Have a farm of her own.
C.Work on a farm forever.
请听第7段材料,回答第9至11题。
9.Where is the man living now?
A.In his own house.
B.With a local family.
C.In a student house.
10.Why does the man like the new place?
A.It’s a little cheaper.
B.It’s cheaper and quieter.
C.He can stay with his classmates.
11.What can we learn about the woman from the conversation?
A.Helpful.
B.Curious.
C.Honest.
请听第8段材料,回答第12至14题。
12.What’s the man doing?
A.Making plans for the holiday.
B.Reading a book.
C.Chatting with someone.
13.Why is it better to go a longer way round sometimes?
A.You can drive as you like.
B.You’ll have a lot of fun.
C.You can see more and there’s less traffic.
14.What is important for going on holiday?
B.Plans, maps and guides.
C.Finding a good hotel.
请听第9段材料,回答第15至17题。
15.According to the man, what should the woman write first in her letter?
A.About her education.
B.About her family.
C.About her life.
16.What does the man think of the second part of the letter?
A.It’s too general.
B.It’s too short.
C.It talks her experience too much.
17.What can be inferred from the conversation?
A.The man is good at writing letters of this kind.
B.The man thinks the end of the letter is perfect.
C.The woman will write the letter again.
请听第10段材料,回答第18至20题。
18.How long should food be left before a dog?
A.As short as possible.
B.At least 30 minutes.
C.No more than 30 minutes.
19.What kind of dogs needs to run for exercise?
A.Smaller one.
B.Large one.
C.Fat one.
20.What is the talk mainly about?
A.How to take good care of dogs.
B.The love between human beings and dogs.
C.The importance of exercise for dogs.
第一节:(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)
听下面5段对话.每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项.听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题.每段对话仅读一遍.
1.Why does the man like his new room?
A.It's larger than the old one.
B.It's near his friends' flats.
C.It's close to the school.
2.Who is going to buy a gift for John?
B.Betty.
3.How does the man feel about the woman?
A.She's careless with money.
B.She doesn't like money.
C.She is able to make money.
4.Where is Mr.Baker now?
A.In his house.
B.In a restaurant.
C.At the travel service.
5.What do you think of the woman?
A.She can't afford any dictionary.
B.She has a better dictionary.
C.She'll plan for a better dictionary.
第二节:(共15小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)
听下面5段对话或独白.每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项.听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每个小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间.每段对话或独白读两遍.
听第6段材料,回答第6至第7题.
6.How does the man feel?
A.Anxious.
C.Upset.
7.What kind of accident is the man in?
A.Car accident.
B.Boat accident.
C.Train accident.
听第7段材料,回答第8至第10题.
8.What may the two or three ringing come from?
A.Door bell.
B.Their imagination.
C.Neighbours' phone.
9.What is the man going to do?
A.Go out.
B.Continuing waiting.
C.Do some work.
10.What can we know about the man?
A.He doesn't want to tell the things about his work to others.
B.He is at work.
C.He always relaxes himself.
听第8段材料,回答第11至第13题.
11.What are the two speakers talking about?
A.Computers in the future.
B.People's imagination.
C.Possible changes in the next 50 years.
12.What will be the greatest change according to the man?
A.The difference between humans and machines.
B.The difference between computers and human brains.
C.The difference between humans.
13.What can we learn from the conversation?
A.The woman imagines the computer can recognize one's feelings.
B.The man imagines humans can come to life after they die.
C.The man imagines humans will live as long as they like to.
听第9段材料,回答第14至第16题.
14.Why is the man late?
A.He forgot to look at his watch.
B.The maths teacher kept him in her office.
C.The maths class lasted longer than it should.
15.What do we know about the students?
A.They don't mind the man's being late.
B.They don't want to hurt the teacher.
C.They prefer to learn more maths.
16.What is the man most likely to do?
A.Talk to the maths teacher.
B.Remain silent about the problem.
C.Refuse to go to the maths teacher's classes.
听第10段材料,回答第17至第20题.
17.What do we know about the history teacher?
A.He often lent books to his students.
B.He was kind and helpful.
C.He did a very good job.
18.How did the speaker go home?
A.By bus.
B.By bike.
C.On foot.
19.Why did the speaker go to a library on his way home?
A.To borrow a book.
B.To look for his book.
C.To do his homework.
20.What did the speaker buy in a shop?
A.A newspaper.
B.A magazine.
C.A book.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
as作为介词和连词时怎么判断?请详细举例谢谢
东东biS51桠
asprep.(介词)(表示时间)当还是…的时候As a schoolboy,he showed every sign of genius.当他还是个小学生的时候,就显示出了天资聪慧.(表示方式)以…的身份,以…资格,作为; 以…形式,以作为; 以…角色,扮演…角色; 如同,像(表示结果)成为,看作,看成We had better treat it as a joke.我们最好把它当作玩笑.(表示目的)为了,以…为目的The dykes were built as a protection against the sea.建筑堤坝是为了防止海水泛滥.(表示举例)例如,诸如…之类的We talked about such subjects as the weather.我们谈论了诸如天气之类的话题.conj.(连词)在…期间,当…时候I was coming in as he was going out.我进来的时候,他正出去.尽管,即使,虽然Intelligent as you are,I suspect you will fail.尽管你聪明,我猜想你会失败.像…一样由于,因为As you weren't there I left a message.因为你不在那里,我留了个信儿.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 like as 区别 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信