My myholidayplan plan作文六年级

My holiday plan(100字作文_散文吧作文网欢迎光临,希望您在本站找到满意的作文! &
& My holiday plan(100字作文My holiday plan(The summer holiday is coming soon.I like travelling during the holidays.I'm going to travel to Beijing with my parents,because I want to visit the Great Well.We're going there by plane.I'm also going to visit lots of pamous places ,like Tian'anmen square the Forbidder City.I'm also going to visit my father's friends.
I think we will have a good time.分享到:相关作文:The summer holiday is coming soon.I like travelling during the holidays.I'm going to travel to Beijing with my parents,because I want to visit the Great Well.We're going there ...my winterholiday is very interesting.I can play a computer and watch aTV in the home.I still read some good books in the winter holiday.Because of the plan of value result of ...作文网今日排行编辑推荐美文最新发布的作文英语作文My holiday plan 的开头怎么写!注意假期是星期六和星期天不是暑假和寒假!
我哥好带感559
i have a plan on weekend.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I'm looking forward to my holiday. I'm going to play football with my friends in the holiday. When I'm free, I will also go to Sunshine Hill with my parents, we plan to go there by bus. We will probably have a picnic there, we will climb the hill. I think this one-day trip is interesting
扫描下载二维码My holiday plan_英语作文
My holiday plan
I’m so happy, because my winter holiday is coming.
At first, I’m going to finish my homework. Then I can have much time to enjoy my holiday. I’m going to visit my grandparents, they are old and are always kind to me. I’m going to buy some food for them. Then I’m going to take trips with my parents and my sister. I want to go to Gengdu. This is a beautiful place in Jiangshan and it’s not very far. I’m going to finish two books during my holiday. One of them is The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
I hope to have a happy holiday.
My holiday plan___相关文章
&&&&&&&&&&&&帮忙作一篇My holiday plan为题目的英语作文,字数60,谢谢
①My holiday plans During the winter holiday,I will study harder,so I made a holiday plan:First,I will get up early in the morning,then I will read English book,and speak loud outside.Then I will do maths exercise.In the afternoon,I will do some sports,like ping-pong,football,basketball and so on.Maybe I will go traval to somewhere.In a word,I will have a good and special holiday
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码My holiday plan_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
My holiday plan
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖