跪求翻译啊 拜托了神啊拜托了神啊!

求这首歌的中英翻译拜托拜托qwq
小丙wan1737
全部歌词00:13/04:29Englishman in New York- 纽约的英国人StingI don't drink coffee I take tea my dear 亲爱的 我不喝咖啡,我喝茶I like my toast done on the side 我喜欢边沿烤好的吐司面包And you can hear it in my accent when I talk 而且听我的口音你能听出I'm an Englishman in New York 我是纽约的英国人See me walking down Fifth Avenue 看我走过第五大道A walking cane here at my side 旁边有个手杖I take it everywhere I walk 我走到哪都带着它I'm an Englishman in New York 我是纽约的英国人Oh I'm an alien,I'm a legal alien 噢 我是个老外 是个合法的老外I'm an Englishman in New York 我是纽约的英国人Oh I'm an alien,I'm a legal alien 噢 我是个老外 合法过来的老外I'm an Englishman in New York 我是纽约的英国人If "manners maketh man" as someone said 如果像别人说的,行为举止可以定义一个人Then he's the hero of the day 那么英国人就是今天的英雄It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile 真正的男人面对别人的忽视仍然会微笑Be yourself no matter what they say 无论别人说什么,做你自己Oh I'm an alien,I'm a legal alien 噢,我是外国人,一个合法的外国人I'm an Englishman in New York 我是在纽约的英国人Oh I'm an alien,I'm a legal alien 噢 我是外国人 合法的外国人I'm an Englishman in New York 我是在纽约的英国人Modesty,propriety can lead to notorietyYou could end up as the only one 谦逊得体却招致恶名,那就让我成为背负恶名的人吧Gentleness,sobriety are rare in this society 绅士风度和严谨已经在这个社会丧失殆尽At night a candle's brighter than the sun 夜晚的烛光比太阳还明亮music (Drum)Takes more than combat gear to make a man 武器装备不能成就男人Takes more than license for a gunConfront your enemies,拿着枪面对敌人成就不了男人avoid them when you can 可以的话,不要做这样的事A gentleman will walk but never run一个绅士只会走,从不跑If "manners maketh man" as someone said 如果像有人说的,行为举止成就一个男人Then he's the hero of the day 那么英国人就是英雄It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile 真正的男人面对忽视仍然微笑Be yourself no matter what they say 无论他们说什么,做你自己Be yourself no matter what they say 无论他们说什么,做你自己Be yourself no matter what they say 无论他们说什么,做你自己Oh I'm an alien,I'm a legal alien 噢,我是老外,合法的老外I'm an Englishman in New York 我是在纽约的英国人Oh I'm an alien,I'm a legal alien 噢 我是老外,合法的老外I'm an Englishman in New York 我是在纽约的英国人
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
等会啊抱歉刚刚那个人更快答案也一样所以qwq亲爱的不要咖啡,我喝茶我喜欢土司只烤一面当我讲话的时候,你从腔调里一定可以听得出来我是个纽约的英国人我从第五大道走过来手上握著走路手杖到那里我都带著它我是个纽约的英国人我是个外星人,是个合法的外星人我是个纽约的英国人我是个外星人,是个合法的外星人...
亲爱的不要咖啡,我喝茶我喜欢土司只烤一面当我讲话的时候,你从腔调里一定可以听得出来我是个纽约的英国人我从第五大道走过来手上握著走路手杖到那里我都带著它我是个纽约的英国人我是个外星人,是个合法的外星人我是个纽约的英国人我是个外星人,是个合法的外星人我是个纽约的英国人如果大家说外表仪态很重要那麼他就是今日特选的冠军遭受著视若无睹与微笑的强烈攻击作你自己吧,管它人言可畏我是个外星人,是个合法的外星人我是个纽约的英国人我是个外星人,是个合法的外星人我是个纽约的英国人谦逊、得体可能变成恶名昭彰你可以把一切都抛在脑後绅士风度与真诚正直早已是稀有动物深夜里烛光比太阳还要闪亮多几套迷彩服来展现男子气概吧买枪之前申请多几张证书吧面对你的敌人,千万记得能闪则闪绅士风度得走可不能跑如果大家说外表仪态很重要那麼他就是今日特选的冠军遭受著视若无睹与微笑的强烈攻击作你自己吧,管它人言可畏我是个外星人,是个合法的外星人我是个纽约的英国人我是个外星人,是个合法的外星人我是个纽约的英国人
看仔细了一样吗
I don’t take coffee I take tea my dearI like my toast done on one sideAnd you can hear it in my accent when I talkI’m an englishman in new york亲爱的不要咖啡,我喝茶我喜欢土司只烤一面当我讲话的时候...
扫描下载二维码求全文翻译,下面是正确答案拜托拜托&
元旦将近,是时候人们告别过去,带著希望、挑战和梦想来庆祝新的一年的开始。新年的庆祝活动是所有假期中最古老的。古巴比伦的人约在4000年前就庆祝新年。在公元前153年,罗马人就开始以1月1日为新一年的开始。如今,世界各地的人都以1月1日为元旦,并多种方式庆祝。在美国,每年为近12月31日的午夜时分,世界的目光就转向时代广场的闪亮的灯。在旗杆的顶部的著名除夕彩球坠下,有上百万的声音倒计著一年最后的几秒。除夕彩球已不仅是一个庆祝活动 - 这是一个传统。澳大利亚人民在12月31日的午夜时分,在悉尼港大桥放精彩的烟花晚会来庆祝新年。烟花与流行音乐同时开始,人们常常会拥抱、握手或亲吻对方,以展示自己的快乐感谢,送旧年迎新年。在中国,虽然新年的庆祝活动不比中国的春节庆祝那么受重视,人们亦作多种方式来庆祝新年。通常在学校和办公室都会举行元旦派对,有些在大城市的年轻人将燃放烟花。~~~~~~~~~纯人手翻译, 欢迎采纳~~~~~~~~~原文如下:New Year's Day is here! It's time for people to say goodbye to the past and celebrate the beginning of a new year with hopes, challenges and dreams.The celebration of the new year is the oldest of all holidays. People in ancient Babylon celebrated the new year about 4000 years ago. In 153 BC, the Romans starting using January 1 to be the beginning of the new year. Today, people around the world consider January 1 to be New Year's Day and celebrate it in a number of ways.In the US, every year as the clock near midnight on December 31, the eyes of the world turn to the shining lights of the Times Square. The famous New Year's Eve Ball of colored lights drops above the top of the flagpole and millions of voices count down the final seconds of the year. The New Year's Eve Ball has become more than just a celebration - it's a tradition.Australian people celebrate New Year's Day with a wonderful fireworks show over Sydney Harbor Bridge at midnight on December 31. When the fireworks start with popular music, people often hug, shake hands or kiss each other to show their happiness and thanks for the old and new years. In China, although the new year celebration In China is less important than the celebration of the Spring Festival, people celebrate it in many ways. There are usually New Year's Day parties in schools and offices. Some young people in big cities will light fireworks.
也谢谢您的速度采纳!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码不用全部翻译,只要概括一下说了什么拜托拜托!!!&
RosE情义塂颉°
讲的故事是:傍晚的时候我掉进了山崖,一只手臂受伤了而天马上就黑了,我拼命喊救命可是没用,只有老弱的伊旺,我把石头堆起来,然后踩上去一步步往上爬。
为您推荐:
上网查英汉互译
使用手机词霸,拍照翻译即可
百度翻译可以
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 拜托了冰箱 的文章