one of the mainwas ready to造句sons造句

英语单词造句用 think of,come out,one of the main reasons,such as,was ready to,try his best造句,每个单词两句
韩晓柒7087
Does the poem make you think of spring?这首诗有没有让你想到春天?Don't think of telling your boss.不要想着去告诉你的老板.New viruses come out daily.新的病毒每天都会出现.Many do not come out alive.许多人再也没有活着走出来.one of the main reasons is that he doesn't like the way he does things 主要的原因之一是他不喜欢他做事的方式.His report draws attention to one of the main reasons for this.他的报告吸引人的一个主要原因就在于此.Such as,this is a wonderful film.例如,这是一出美好的电影.Check out websites such as venture hacks.去像venture hacks此类网站进行了解.We were ready to face the challenge.我们已准备好面对挑战.She was ready to give advice他乐意给出建议.He is trying his best to understand his meaning.他正在尽力弄明白他的意思.Robert is a willing horse and I know he'll try his best to do all the work we give him.罗伯特是个乐于干活的人.我知道他会尽自己最大努力做好我们给他的工作的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1、think of
想起, 记起; 想念Will you think of me after I've left?我离开之后, 你还会记得我吗?You' what are you thinking of?你很沉默, 在想什么呢?2、come
out 出来,出现;开花;出版Some flowers have...
扫描下载二维码oneofthemainreason怎麽造句
我把萧再叹73
One of the main reason why he failed the exam is that he is too lazy.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用“one of the main reasons”造句 用“such as”造句用“one of the main reasons”造句 用“such as”造句 用“was read to”造句
谢谢喽!!!
求采纳。。。评价。。。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码one of main reasons 造句
不打扰wsIF01
One of the main reasons why he is left behind in his English is that he is not interested in it. 他英语拖后腿主要原因之一就是他对英语没兴趣
您好,很高兴为您解答,fightout为您答疑解惑如果本题有什么不明白可以追问,如果满意记得采纳如果有其他问题请采纳本题后另发点击向我求助,答题不易,请谅解,谢谢.祝学习进步以上回答你满意么?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 one of the用法 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信