应该每天进行体育锻炼,但不要时间过长
锻炼浪费时间、使人疲劳查字典英语
锻炼能增强体质,保持健康
锻炼以后很兴奋,较长时间不能投入学习
锻炼能使大脑休息,使学习效果更好
锻炼中可能会受伤
要求:语句通顺,句意连贯;词数为80词左右;发言稿的开头已写好,但不计入总词数。
Dear classmates:
I&m Li Hua After the discussion we found that 70% of the students think they should take all kinds of exercise every day but not spend too much time. They think exercise builds body and can keep them healthy. Sports also let them have a good rest so that their study will be more effective.
On the other hand 30% students believe taking exercise is tiring and it&s a waste of time. They say that after having sports they are too excited for a long time to focus on their lessons. And it&s possible to be hurt while doing sports.
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/yingyu25255/
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新稿费提现申请
同主题的其他文章评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐英语作文:学生要不要参加体育锻炼.急请根据下表提供的关于“学生要不要参加体育锻炼”的调查信息,写一篇作文,并表明自己的看法.词数70左右.60%的学生认为
40%的学生认为1.应该每天想进行体育锻炼,如做操、打球
1.浪费时间,使人疲劳2.能增强体质,减少疾病
2.运动后很兴奋,影响复习效果3.大脑得到放松,复习效果更好.
3.运动中可能会受伤
騷B雪的桃irl
Should students take part in sports activities?Recently, a
discussion on whether we should
take part in sports activitieshas been popular in our school. Most of the student support it,but some students think that it is a waste of time and we may get injured in the process.
In my opinion, it is very necessary for us to take part in sports activities. First, by doing some sports,like playing football,pingpong and so on, we can relax ourselves from concentrating a long time on class,.It's no doubt that when we get back to study, we can study better. Second, doing sports is good for our health, so we will be unlikely to fall ill.Third, doing sports can help us form a new hobby, like swimming, hiking and so on , in this way , our life will be more colorful.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语写作能力差是大多数学生普遍存在的问题,而这种能力在日益激烈的竞争中又尤为重要。只要我们的学生在平时学习中语言素材积累多了,体裁格式记住了又经常练习不断提高,到作文下笔时就会得心应手、水到渠成。
——《初三英语作文》专题简介
按题材查英语作文
按年级查英语作文
英语作文相关素材
初三英语知识点总结
初中英语作文总结根据中文提示和英文书信内容, 写一篇意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的回信。信的开头和结尾已给出, 其字数不计入所完成的回信内。假如你叫Mary, 是王丽的笔友。你收到了她的电子邮件。要求根据她来信的内容写一封回信。针对她的困惑, 谈谈你的想法, 并提出建议。提示词语:understand, dishonest, care about, find out, worried, advice, choose, follow, explain, interests, successfulDear Mary,How are you these days? I am really unhappy now, and I am writing to tell you about my problem.I began to learn the piano when I was 6. My parents think playing the piano is a very useful hobby so they ask me to practise every day. They believe I am the best. But to tell the truth, I feel very tired and I don’t like playing the piano at all. I have never told them my real thoughts because I am afraid that may break their hearts. Last week, instead of going to my usual music lesson, I went to my friend’s home and watched TV for two hours. Later I lied to them when went back home, I don’t want to go to the class again and my friend says she will not tell my parents about it.But now I begin to worry. Do you think I should tell them the truth? Or should I keep playing the piano to make them happy?YoursWang LiDear Wang Li, Glad to read your letter.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours, Wang Wei
根据中文提示和英文书信内容, 写一篇意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的回信。信的开头和结尾已给出, 其字数不计入所完成的回信内。
假如你叫Mary,
是王丽的笔友。你收到了她的电子邮件。要求根据她来信的内容写一封回信。针对她的困惑, 谈谈你的想法,
并提出建议。
提示词语:understand,
dishonest, care about, find out, worried, advice, choose, follow, explain,
interests, successful
Dear Mary,
How are you these days? I am really unhappy
now, and I am writing to tell you about my problem.
I began to learn the piano when I was 6. My
parents think playing the piano is a very useful hobby so they ask me to
practise every day. They believe I am the best. But to tell the truth, I feel
very tired and I don’t like playing the piano at all. I have never told them my
real thoughts because I am afraid that may break their hearts. Last week,
instead of going to my usual music lesson, I went to my friend’s home and
watched TV for two hours. Later I lied to them when went back home, I don’t
want to go to the class again and my friend says she will not tell my parents
about it.
But now I begin to worry. Do you think I
should tell them the truth? Or should I keep playing the piano to make them
happy?
Dear Wang Li,
Glad to read your
letter._________________________________________________________
根据中文提示和英文书信内容, 写一篇意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的回信。信的开头和结尾已给出, 其字数不计入所完成的回信内。假如你叫Mary, 是王丽的笔友。你收到了她的电子邮件。要求根据她来信的内容写一封回信。针对她的困惑, 谈谈你的想法, 并提出建议。提示词语:understand, dishonest, care about, find out, worried, advice, choose, follow, explain, interests, successfulDear Mary,How are you these days? I am really unhappy now, and I am writing to tell you about my problem.I began to learn the piano when I was 6. My parents think playing the piano is a very useful hobby so they ask me to practise every day. They believe I am the best. But to tell the truth, I feel very tired and I don’t like playing the piano at all. I have never told them my real thoughts because I am afraid that may break their hearts. Last week, instead of going to my usual music lesson, I went to my friend’s home and watched TV for two hours. Later I lied to them when went back home, I don’t want to go to the class again and my friend says she will not tell my parents about it.But now I begin to worry. Do you think I should tell them the truth? Or should I keep playing the piano to make them happy?YoursWang LiDear Wang Li, Glad to read your letter.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours, Wang Wei
书面表达。请根据所给提示用英语写一篇不少于60个词的短文.假如你叫林宏,今年14岁,你非常喜欢体育运动,尤其喜欢篮球.你经常在课余时间和你的同学打篮球.你认为打篮球不仅让你身体健康、强壮,还让你体会到了其中的乐趣.姚明是你的偶像,你的梦想是在长大后成为一名像他一样的篮球运动员.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!}

我要回帖

更多关于 关于体育测试的作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信