I also love you, do noti also think soo much, maybe I ju

请高手帮我翻译一下以下英语, 谢谢了!And do not know from the start, not your corner, I just miss you like mad. Maybe I just like you said bad, as you liar, You always think that I'm looking for an excuse, in fact, I think that you do not know me, I am with you, I love you hard, tough and Italy you, but you do not believe that, I also said that it is only to deceive young people, I feel a thorough, But let me the most sad thing, just a few days, you do not-for-you girlfriend, I feel tired from living Oh, like a hard, but so are missing, I will always be the corner so quiet and lonely, quiet so that I am a bit scared.寂寞圣贤, 你翻印的我杂看不懂阿。 晕,你能把字弄通顺点吗? 简直没法看懂· And do not know from the start,not your corner,I just miss you like mad.不知从何时开始,没有你的陪伴,我是如此疯狂.Maybe I just like you said bad,as you liar,也许我正如我象你说的那样:你是个骗子You always think that I'm looking for an excuse,in fact,I think that you do not know me,你一直觉得我总是在找借口,实际上,我觉得你一直不懂我.I am with you,I love you hard,tough and tell you,[不是Italy,是tell,你打错了] but you do not believe that,我和你,爱得如此困难,多想告诉你,但是你从不相信.I also said that it is only to deceive young people,我曾说过这只能骗骗小孩儿I feel a thorough,But let me the most sad thing,just a few days,you do not-for-you girlfriend,我是如此的彻底,但是让我伤心的是就在几天前,你有了新的女友I feel tired from living Oh,like a hard,but so are missing,我在这是如此的疲惫,哦,爱太难了,但是如此让人思念.I will always be the corner so quiet and lonely,quiet so that I am a bit scared.我会一直呆在那个安静和孤单的角落,安静的让我有些害怕. 为您推荐: 其他类似问题 And do not know from the start, not your corner, I just miss you like mad. 一开始就不知道,不是因为你的困难处境,只是我疯狂地思念着你.Maybe I just like you said bad, as you liar, 也许正如你所说的,我很坏,就像你总是撒谎You always... 1,你起初不了解我,我想你都像是发疯了。2也许我就是你所说的那样,坏,就如你撒谎一样3你总是认为我在寻找借口,实际上,我觉得你并不了解我4我要和你在一起,我那么的爱你,????但你不相信那些5我也说过,这只是要欺骗年轻人,我感觉???6.。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。我受不了了,自己英语太差了,但这英语也不完整啊。。。... And do not know from the start, not your corner, I just miss you like mad. Maybe I just like you said bad, as you liar, You always think that I'm looking for an excuse, in fact, I think that... 不知道从一开始,不是你的角落里,我只是想念你想疯了。 也许我就像你说的不错,正如骗子, 你总是认为我在找借口,事实上,我认为,你不知道我, 我与你,我爱你很难,很难和意大利你,但你不相信, 我也说,这只是为了欺骗年轻人,我觉得彻底, 但让我最悲哀的事情,仅仅几天,你不为你的女朋友, 我觉得累了生活啊,像一个硬盘,而且还有人失踪,

我要回帖

更多关于 don t think so much 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信