helikegood和good well的区别用法区别

君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
Tillie Cole - [Sweet Home 03] - Sweet Fall (mobi)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口我打算合我的好朋友吉姆在公学滑冰,他喜欢运动,滑冰滑得相当好,但不擅长游泳。我擅长游泳,但滑冰不好。吉姆说滑冰对腿有好处,他来教我滑冰,而且还能放松一下。 的翻译是:I'm going to my good friend Jim is the public school of skating, he like sports, slide the Skate fairly well, but not good at swimming. I am good at swimming, skating well. Jim said skating is good for the leg, he taught me how to skate, but also to relax. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我打算合我的好朋友吉姆在公学滑冰,他喜欢运动,滑冰滑得相当好,但不擅长游泳。我擅长游泳,但滑冰不好。吉姆说滑冰对腿有好处,他来教我滑冰,而且还能放松一下。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I'm going to my good friend Jim in the public school ice skating, he likes sports, skating slip quite good, but not good at swimming. I'm good at swimming, but skating is not good. Jim said that skating is good for the legs, he taught me to skate, but also to relax.
I'm going to my good friend Jim in the public school ice skating, he likes sports, skating slip quite good, but not good at swimming. I'm good at swimming, but skating is not good. Jim said that skating is good for the legs, he taught me to skate, but also to relax.
I'm going to my good friend Jim is the public school of skating, he like sports, slide the Skate fairly well, but not good at swimming. I am good at swimming, skating well. Jim said skating is good for the leg, he taught me how to skate, but also to relax.
正在翻译,请等待...
I planned gathers me good friend Jim in the male study ice-skating, he likes the movement, the ice-skating slides quite well, but does not excel at the swimming.I excel to swim, but the ice-skating is not good.Jim said the ice-skating has the advantage to the leg, he teaches me to ice-skate, moreove
相关内容&a我愿用永恒换取与你相聚的瞬间 I am willing with eternal receiving in exchange for to gather with you instantaneous & aHowever, the oil market pared its losses in subsequent sessions on better-than-expected manufacturing data in Germany and China and amid concerns that the conflict in Libya may not be over 然而,石油市场在随后会议上削去了它的损失在好比期望的制造的数据在德国和中国和在关心之中在利比亚上的冲突可能不结束 & aDATE 100125 PLACE BENEFICIARIES'COUNTRY 日期100125地方BENEFICIARIES'COUNTRY & a如果你不想和我住在一起,你就收拾东西走人 If you do not want to live with me in the same place, you tidy up the thing to leave & a深圳市福田区泰然9路喜年中心A座803、804室 Shenzhen Fukuda area dignified 9 group happy year center A place 803, 804 room & a天气凉了,晚上要给他多盖点东西。 Day air-cooled, evening must give him a multi-lid thing. & a心要让你听见 The heart must let you hear & a火山爆发 Volcanic eruption forest-fire lightning bacterial decomposition & aThe 7 classes per person 每人7类 & a在乡村可以爬山,露营 May climb a mountain in the village, camping & aI'd really apreciate it if you wore pants more often... 我真正地会apreciate它,如果您经常穿着裤子… & aGood day! Your employee (BT9758 and Zhiwei Diao) has requested for an intranet password reset. We have given the password over the phone after verifying the identity of the user through a pre-defined security process set by P&G. Let us know if you have any concerns. 早晨好! 您的雇员(BT9758和Zhiwei Diao)请求内部网密码重新设置。 我们在核实用户的身分以后给了密码在电话通过P&G.设置的一个被预定义的安全过程。 告诉我们您是否有任何关心。 & ai'll mix the rest of the medicine as i wait 我将混合医学的其余,我等待 & abath shower gel
nettoyant pour le corps jabon liquido 浴阵雨结冰的清洁为身体jabon liquido & a他过来旅游? He comes the traveling? & aPrompt: Please do not reply to this mail automatically sent by system. 提示: 不要回复系统自动地送的这邮件。 & aQuand je ne sais plus ce que je dois faire, j'écoute mon coeur et c'est ta voix que j'entende. 当我不知道时什么我必须做,我听我的心脏,并且它是我听见的您的声音。 & aI really think so 我如此真正地认为 & aGrass sodding 草铺草皮 & acolindex
num colindex数字 & a噂でもしてればそのうち来ると思う 做甚而在谣言, [关于]您认为在那些之中它来, & aThanks my friend and take good care of yourself also 也感谢我的朋友和作为好关心你自己 & a其实我是一个很好相处的女孩子 Actually I am a girl who very good is together & a马里奥过去不矮 Mario was not short in the past & aMy farther went to England by last month. My farther went to England by last month. & a莉兹刚才一直在看窗户的鸟,没注意听老师在说什么 Li this continuously was looking a moment ago window the bird, does not have the attention to listen to teacher to say any & aLittle squirrel 小的灰鼠 & a你还会日本话啊? You also meet the Japanese speech? & a他女儿去美国两年了。他非常想念她 His daughter went the American for two years.He thinks of her extremely & aplays volleyball 打排球 & a我认为阵阵的朋友不会让你去做坏事 I thought the intermittent friend cannot let you make the misdemeanor & aconcha y toro 壳和公牛 & aAlmost all the major cities in the world have similar department stores 几乎所有主要城市在世界有相似的百货商店 & a他打算买一卷手纸。 He planned buys a volume toilet tissue. & a我会等你,因为你值得我等 I can wait for you, if you are worth me waiting & ayou were my everyzhing 您是我everyzhing & a我们是不在同一个班级。 We not in identical class and grade. & ayou can often tell the meaning of a new word by reading the word around it. this is much quickly 您经常渐近意思有新的词通过读词在它附近的Tel。 这迅速是 & awhen did sarah buy back 当做了萨拉购买 & a你妈妈干什么呢 Your mother does any & a没有芯片 Without the chip & a你好,大卫。 You are good, David. & a有时候我走路去上学 Sometimes I walk go to school & a你这次考试中犯的错比上一次要多得多 In your this test violates wrong previous one secondary are much more than & a摄友俱乐部 Absorbs the friend club & a戒烟对你的身体有好处 The no-smoking has the advantage to your body & a谁是你的体育老师 Who is your sports teacher & a我们努力想让她平静下来 We want to let her diligently get down tranquilly & aI wish you Shoujimodian 我祝愿您Shoujimodian & athere are three bedrooms 有三间卧室 & a做一些小事 Makes some minor matters & a中国已经迅速发展了 China already was rapid develops & aLaw School 法学院 & a一个可观光的好地方 A considerable light good place & aBruce liked bananas,too.He went out happily. 布鲁斯喜欢香蕉,也是。他愉快地出去了。 & a我打算合我的好朋友吉姆在公学滑冰,他喜欢运动,滑冰滑得相当好,但不擅长游泳。我擅长游泳,但滑冰不好。吉姆说滑冰对腿有好处,他来教我滑冰,而且还能放松一下。 I planned gathers me good friend Jim in the male study ice-skating, he likes the movement, the ice-skating slides quite well, but does not excel at the swimming.I excel to swim, but the ice-skating is not good.Jim said the ice-skating has the advantage to the leg, he teaches me to ice-skate, moreove &My brother is shy and funny. He is good at sports and does well in volleyball.But he hates studying and his grades are bad. He like telling jokes. He always plays jokes on his friends and my family, and always makes us laugh. 的翻译是:我哥哥是害羞的搞笑。他擅长运动,不会好的排球。但他不喜欢学习,他成绩不好。他喜欢讲笑话。他总是对他的朋友和我的家人,播放的笑话,总是让我们发笑。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
My brother is shy and funny. He is good at sports and does well in volleyball.But he hates studying and his grades are bad. He like telling jokes. He always plays jokes on his friends and my family, and always makes us laugh.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我哥哥是害羞和滑稽。他是在运动的好,在volleyball.But他讨厌学习,他的成绩是不好的。他喜欢讲笑话。他总是笑话他的朋友和我的家人,并总是让我们笑。
我哥哥是害羞的搞笑。他擅长运动,不会好的排球。但他不喜欢学习,他成绩不好。他喜欢讲笑话。他总是对他的朋友和我的家人,播放的笑话,总是让我们发笑。
我哥哥是害羞的搞笑。他擅长运动,不会好的排球。但他不喜欢学习,他成绩不好。他喜欢讲笑话。他总是对他的朋友和我的家人,播放的笑话,总是让我们发笑。
我的兄弟是害羞和有趣的。 他是善於体育和并在排球.但他恨学习和他的等级都不好。 他想要告诉笑话。 他一向发挥着玩笑就他的朋友和我的家庭,总是使我们笑。
我的兄弟是害羞和滑稽的。 他在体育上是好并且很好做在排球。但他不喜欢学习,并且他的等级是坏的。 他喜欢讲笑话。 他在他的朋友和我家总演奏笑话和总做我们笑。
相关内容&aStamps of Germany Overprinted in Black 德国的邮票在黑色套印了 & a如果孩子不断探索他感兴趣的事物,长大后可能在这方面获得成功 If the child explores him to be interested unceasingly the thing, after the coarsening possibly obtains in this aspect successfully & a上午为什么走了 Why walked in the morning & anothing is more beautiful than to be together. lonliness & a纠缠一生 Pesters the life & a这部电影已经看过两遍 This movie has already looked at two & aProduct Presentations 产品介绍 & a牛肉炒韭菜,各人心里爱。 The beef stirs fry the fragrant-flowered garlic, in various will of the people loves. & aMIDNIGHT MASALA - SEXY GIRLS VIDEOS AND ADULT MOVIES HERE 午夜MASALA -这里性感的女孩录影和成人电影 & aPlease pardon me to pig 正在翻译,请等待...
& adimethiconol dimethiconol & a我的父亲是北京航空航天大学毕业的,现在是上海大学机电工程的博士 My father is the Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics graduation, now is Shanghai University mechanical and electrical project doctor & a我希望你不要和别人太好
了 I hoped you with others too good & a我们的班主任是一个什么样的人呢? Our impresario if a what type person? & awhat is the date in shi lan`sletter 正在翻译,请等待...
& aZaniolo Zaniolo & a原来,自己是那么的傻!真心对待自己的喜欢的人,为什么到头来受伤的人总是我?? Originally, own are such silliness! The sincerity treats the human who own likes, why is injured in the end human always I?? & a可以邀请你喝杯酒吗 May invite you to drink the cup liquor & a19世纪40年代,当时马克思(26岁)流亡在巴黎,写下这批手稿,所以又称“巴黎手稿”。 The 19th century 40's, at that time Marx (26 years old) went into exile in Paris, wrote this batch of draft manuscript, therefore called “the Paris draft manuscript”. & a到超市我花了大约三十分钟 I have spent about 30 minutes to the supermarket & a决定是否跳槽 Decided whether changes job & aThese experiments do not show which particles move 这些实验不显示哪些微粒移动 & a真诚,弗拉基米尔 正在翻译,请等待...
& a对不起,我不小心说漏嘴了 Sorry, I said inadvertently not carefully & a还有什么问题没有解决吗(unsolved 过去分词作定 That joyful time never to returned (go past participle to make predicate) & athe credit standing of 信誉 & a加上政府的救助,使简度过了难关 正在翻译,请等待...
& a你应该躺下来好好休息 正在翻译,请等待...
& a164. It took me about half an hour to ________ the lesson 164. 这花费了我关于半小时对________教训 & ai suggest measureing to do this 我建议measureing做此 & a- Contract for 1 year with 3 months test period -合同1年以3个月测试期间 & a躲牛 Hides the cow & aDo you mean the city where I live? 您是否意味城市,我居住? & a法国波尔多左岸的上梅多克 French Bordeaux left bank on Meadown gram & a参观大英博物馆只要3英镑,真是太便宜了 Visits British Museum so long as 3 pounds, really were too cheap & asee 467 residual solvents 看见467种残余的溶剂 & aI ever do not lie, because I own all may deceive 我不说谎,因为I拥有全部可以欺骗 & athough this way i can improve my english level.i'm confirmed my CET4 will be
pass , 虽然我可以改进的这样我的英国level.i'm证实了我的CET4将是通行证, & aDream clouds 梦想云彩 & ago away small minded cunt 是去龌龊的阴户 & a在我来这所学校以前不知道他的名字 Came this school in me before did not know his name & awhat are the children going to do 什么将儿童去的做 & aIt proves that it is not Japanese technology, at least the Gov didn't lie. 它证明,它不是日本技术,至少Gov没有说谎。 & a学好英语不容易 Learns English not not easily & a我姐姐对厨艺有很大的兴趣 My elder sister has the very big interest to the kitchen skill & a他会弹吉他和写歌 He can play the guitar and write the song & a在我们学校,有一小部分学生骑自行车上学 In our school, some young part of student rides the bicycle to go to school & a请不要在剧院里吸烟 Please do not have to smoke in the theater & ai may seem tough, i may seem dry but beneath the surface i make you cry.what aml? 我也许似乎坚韧,我也许似乎干燥,但在表面之下我做您cry.what aml ? & a她经常想出好点子。 She finds out the drop frequently. & a天悦酒庄 Day pleased liquor village & a热闹是他们的。纪先生是我的 正在翻译,请等待...
& ai just finished taking a bath and am bored click accept invite on the left 我完成洗浴,并且上午在左边使点击受理不耐烦邀请 & alisten the music 听音乐 & aShe is Sarah 她是萨拉 & a洁洁 Clean clean & aMy brother is shy and funny. He is good at sports and does well in volleyball.But he hates studying and his grades are bad. He like telling jokes. He always plays jokes on his friends and my family, and always makes us laugh. 我的兄弟是害羞和滑稽的。 他在体育上是好并且很好做在排球。但他不喜欢学习,并且他的等级是坏的。 他喜欢讲笑话。 他在他的朋友和我家总演奏笑话和总做我们笑。 &as....as的用法的具体解释
提问:级别:幼儿园来自:山西省太原市
回答数:2浏览数:
as....as的用法的具体解释
as 。。。。。。
&提问时间: 21:33:32
最佳答案此答案已被选择为最佳答案,但并不代表问吧支持或赞同其观点
回答:级别:高二 13:36:47来自:山东省潍坊市
一、基本用法
用于比较句型,中间插入的是形容词或副词的原级。意思是&达到与什么相同的程度&。如:He is as strong as a horse. 他力大如牛。
二、习惯用法
1. as soon as
意思是&一......就......&,引导一个时间状语从句。如:I'll call you as soon as I finish my homework. 我一完成我的作业,就给你打电话。
2. as long as
意思是&长达......之久;只要......&。如:She has searched the information about dinosaurs on the Internet as long as three hours. 她在因特网上搜索有关恐龙的信息已经长达三个小时。
3. as much as
意思是&高达......;与......一样多&。是用来表达极其多的语气。如:Some of the stones weigh as much as fifteen tons.有些石头重达15吨。
★as...as用法:
as...as意为&和……一样&,表示同级的比较。使用时要注意第一个as为副词,第二个as为连词。其基本结构为:as+ adj./ adv. +as。
(1)This film is as interesting as that one.这部电影和那部电影一样有趣。
其否定式为not as/so +adj./ adv. +as。例如:
This dictionary is not as/so useful as you think.这本字典不如你想象的那样有用。
若有修饰成分,如twice, three times, half, a quarter等,则须置于第一个as之前。
Your bag is twice as expensive as mine.你的袋子比我的贵一倍。
几个关于as...as的常见句型:
(1)as...as possible
Please answer my question as soon as possible.请尽快回答我的问题。
(2)as...as usual/before
She looks as pretty as before.她看起来和以前一样漂亮。
(3)as long as... (引导条件状语从句)
It took us as long as three years to carry out the plan.我们花了长达三年的时间才完成这项计划。
(4)as far as
He walked as far as the railway station yesterday evening.昨天傍晚,他一直散步到火车站。
(5)as well as
She cooks as well as her mother does.她烧菜烧得跟她母亲一样好。
★as...as的结构:
as + 形容词或副词原级 + as
1)在否定句或疑问句中可用so… as。
   He cannot run so/as fast as you.
2)当as… as 中间有名词时采用以下格式。
    as +形容词+ a +单数名词
    as + many/much +名词
   This is as good an example as the other is.
   I can carry as much paper as you can..
3)用表示倍数的词或其他程度副词做修饰语时,放在as的前面。
  This room is twice as big as that one.
  Your room is the same size as mine.  
4) 倍数+ as + adj. + as &=& 倍数+ then + of
  This bridge is three times as long as that one.
  This bridge is three times the length of that one.
  Your room is twice as large as mine.
  Your room is twice the size of mine.
提问者对答案的评价:
超过采纳答案期限,代选择
回答:级别:三年级 14:20:59来自:浙江省杭州市
很高兴为你解答问题,希望你对学习越来越感兴趣!
1. as作连词,引状从。
1)表&当......时候&,引时状从,强调两个动作同时发生,或某事一发生,另一事立即发生。
如:She sang a song as she walked. 她边走边唱着一首歌。
2)表&因为&、&由于&,引原状从,与because相近。
如:I must stop writing, as I have a lot of work to do. 我必须停笔,因为我有许多工作要做。
3)表&正如&、&按照&&像......一样&,引方式/比较状从。
如:Run as l do.
(方状从)/My brother is as tall as I am. 我弟弟和我一样高。(比较状从)
4)as经常用在as... as possible结构中,表示&尽可能地......&。
如:as quickly as possible尽可能快,as much as possible尽可能多。
5)表&尽管&、&虽然&,常用于倒装句式,引让步状从。
如: Old as he was, he still worked very hard. 他虽然年龄大了,但工作还很努力。
2. as用作介词,表&充当&、&作为&。
如:As a party member, I must be strict with myself. 作为一名党员,我必须严格要求自己。
She is famous as a singer. 她作为一名歌手而闻名。
3. as构成一些固定搭配。
1)as well as 同,和......一样;
如: My parents often go for a walk after supper as well as my brother. 我父母经常晚饭后散步,我哥哥也是。
2)as soon as 一......就......
如:I will call you as soon as I get to the station. 我一到车站就会给你打电话。
3)as long as 只要
如:As long asyou don't betray me, I'll do whatever you ask me to (do). 只要你不出卖我,要我做什么我都愿意。
As 用法专练
1.It is generally believed that teaching is ____ it is a science.
A. much as an art as
B. as much an art as
C.an art as much as
D.as much as an art
2. _____ I admire David as a poet,I don’t like him as a man.
C. As much
3. ____ ,he talks a lot about his favourite singers after class.
A.A quiet student as he may be
B.Quiet student as he may be
C.Quiet as he may be a student
D.As he may be a quiet student
4.I wonder why you don’t do it as ____ and it’s the third time you have done so.
A.told you
B. be told
C. told to
D. you told
5.( 1) ___I explain on the phone,your request will be considered at the next meeting.
(2)____ I explain on the phone is that your request will be considered at the next meeting.
6.(1)That is ____ problem____can’t be worked out by anyof us .
(2)That is ____problem____none of us can work it out.
A.a such difficult , that
B.so difficult a ,that
C.such a difficult, as
D.a so difficult ,as
7.There were not so many jobs available ____ were asked for.
8.____ time went on,Einstine’theory_____ right.
A. With, proved
B As, be proved
C.With, be proved
D. As, proved
9.He will surely finish the job on time ____ he’s left to do it in his own way.
C.so long as
D. so that
10.Scientists generally agree that the earth’s climate will warm up over the next 50 to 100
years____it has warmed in the 20,000 years since Ice Age.
A.As long as
B.as much as
C.as long as
D. as well as
11.Do come to my party,and bring your sister____.
B.as a whole
12.It’s useless trying to argue with the sort of him.You might____ go and stand upon the beach
and argue with the sea.
D. as well as
13.(1) We all passed the exam,but ___ him, he alone failed.
(2) ____ running, learning English needs will.
A. As/as with
B. As/as to
C.As/as for
D.As/as if
14.I thought things would get better, but ___ it is they were gettting worse.
15.All the gifts must be mailed immediately____ in time for Christmas.
A in order to have received
B.in order to received
C.so as to be received
D.so as to be receiving
16(1)Look! The clouds are gathering. It looks as if it ______ (rain).
(2)If you put a chopstick into water , it looks as if it _____(break)
1-4 B D B C
7-10 D D C B
16.1)is going to rain
2) were broken
做完了可以自己对答案,有问题的问哦!
总回答数2,每页15条,当前第1页,共1页
同类疑难问题
最新热点问题}

我要回帖

更多关于 good和well的用法区别 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。