我越来越喜欢这种沉寂的感觉了,周围没有一片声音,只有钟表的滴答声滴答滴答

这部电影以头巾下裹着一颗炸弹的穆斯林先知穆罕默德和配有钟表的滴答声的漫画开始和结束。
The film begins and ends with a cartoon of the Prophet Mohammad with a bomb under his turban and the sound of ticking.
我试图跟随那轻柔的滴答声,在一次钟鸣声和下次的钟鸣声之间数出九百秒,但我总是数不清。
I tried to follow its soft ticking and to count the nine hundred seconds between one stroke and the next, but I kept losing track.
于是我祈求时间快点过去,好让下课铃声早些响起,可是时钟仍旧不紧不慢地发出滴答声。
I prayed for time to speed up and make the bell ring, but the clock kept on ticking one second at a time.
现在考虑噪音:如果钟表的滴答声让你无法入睡,那就买一个不发声的,或者用你的手机来代替钟表。
Now consider noise.If a ticking clock disturbs you, buy one that doesn't tick, or use your phone.Turn clock radios and MP3 players to the wall and cover lighted screens.
水龙头漏水的滴答滴答声。
The drip-drip-drip of a leaking faucet.
自从爱因斯坦以来,物理学家们一直告诉我们,时间- 这个稳定的宇宙的滴答滴答声 -远远比我们想象的还要神奇。
Ever since Einstein, physicists have been telling us that time – this steady tick-tock of the universe – is much weirder than we think.
他坐在那里,双手依然紧贴在肚子上,遮挡着他的怀表,但是整个牢房里都能听见怀表清脆的滴答声。
He sat with his hands still pressed over his stomach, hiding his watch, but all through the cell you could hear its blunt tick lock tick.
我私家最喜欢的功能是,你可以让它不断发出滴答声,就像一个在真正运行的厨房定时器。
My personal favorite feature is that you can have it continuously emit a ticking sound while the timer is running, just like a kitchen timer would.
钟表那有规律的滴答声,成就了科学的头脑,科学的人。
The clock’s methodical ticking helped bring into being the scientific mind and the scientific man.
除了时钟的滴答声外,一片寂静。
The silence was broken only by the tick of the clock.
只有钟的滴答声打破了寂静.
The silence were broken only by the tick of the clock.
给自己找一个和其他装饰品相配的挂钟,但是无论如何也不要找一个滴答声响亮的。
Find yourself something that matches the rest of your decor and avoid a loud ticking clock at all costs!
你的表滴答声很大。
Your watch ticks very loudly .
他把他的耳朵贴近戒指,打开齿轮的切口听到了微弱的不详的滴答声。
He put his ear close to the ring, turned a gear-wheel a notch and heard the faint, ominous click.
你听得见时钟有规律的滴答声吗?
Can you hear the regular tick of the clock?
两点钟敲过了,我稍等了一会儿,唯有那墙上时钟的单调的滴答声打破寂静的气氛。
It struck two. I waited a little longer. Only the regular, rhythmic ticking of the clock disturbed the silence.
晚上,我会在他的床头放一个闹钟。表针的滴答声有利于他的睡眠。
I put a clock by his bed at night. The ticking sound helped him sleep well.
她摇动了车轮,用一张扑克牌卡在轮幅处,倾听扑克牌和轮幅相碰发出的滴答声。
She spins a wheel and listens to the clicking sound of a playing card smacking the spokes.
时钟的“滴答声”让我们意识到时间的存在,它还告诉我们时间正在流逝。
The ticks from the clock tell us the existence of time, and also let us know time is elapsing.
现在,在我们这个充满灰尘的世界,我最怀念的就是聆听雨水击打树叶的滴答声。
Now, in this dusty country of ours, what I yearn for is to hear the drip-drop of rain beating against leaves.
与静悄悄的环境相比,如果实验是伴随着快速的滴答声的刺激, 那么,两个实验的参与者都能够回忆起或认出来更多的实验经历中的信息。
In both experiments participants were able to recall or recognize significantly more information from stimuli preceded by clicks than those preceded by silence.
滴答声似乎是从那边的袋子里发出的。
The ticks seem to be coming from that bag over there.
你的手表,我听到滴答声,但我不可能是那个人。
I know what you're thinking, the clock is ticking , right?
那口老钟的滴答声很响。
The old clock ticked noisily.
当然,听到生物钟的滴答声的不仅仅是女性。
It is not just women who are hearing the tick-tock either.
反馈不必是复杂的,那些滴答声并没有告诉我们很多信息,但是它们必须是一致的。
The feedback doesn't have to be sophisticated—those clicks don't tell us much—but they must be consistent.
反馈不必是复杂的,那些滴答声并没有告诉我们很多信息,但是它们必须是一致的。
The feedback doesn't have to be sophisticated—those clicks don't tell us much—but they must be consistent.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!英文女声歌,前面有一段很清爽的前奏,有钟表滴答的声音,后面唱了很多啦啦啦啦啦啦_百度知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 钟表滴答声mp3 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信