含有zyc适合纹身的英文短句的纹身

求个好看的胸口英文纹身。有的M我_百度知道1.Doubt isthe key of knowledge.2.Great minds have purpose, others have wishes.3.Great minds have purpose, others have wishes.4.Like mother,like daughter.5.Themorning sun never lasts a day.6.A burden of one's choice is not felt.7.Whatever isworth doing is worth doing well.8.To savetime is to lengthen life.9.Happinesstakes no account of time.10.If there is no struggle,there is no progress.11.Do one thing at a time, and do well.12.Kings gomad, and the people suffer for it.13.Dexteritycomes by experience.14.Life is what you make it.()15.nothing ventured,nothing gained.#from 励志英文纹身句子来自 end#文章出自,转载请保留此链接!16.Punctualityis the soul of business.17.Jack of alltrades and master of none.18.Wisdom isbetter than gold or silver.19.Life is halfspent before we know what it is.20.A man's best friends are his ten fingers.21.Life is not fair,get used to it.22.All men can't be first.23.better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.24.While there is life there is hope.25.Time and tide wait for no man.26.One todayis worth two tomorrows.27.It isgood to learn at another man's cost.28.True love is visible not to the eyes but to the heart.e what may,heacen won't fall.30.Lies cannever changes fact.看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关建筑工程:
48小时热门英文纹身图案大全板块
肩部纹身图案大全
脚部纹身图案大全
腿部纹身图案大全
头部纹身图案大全
英文纹身图案大全
英文纹身图案大全
© 2012 武汉老兵纹身官网()- TATTOO纹身图案大全_武汉最好的纹身店!&& &&&&富含意义的英文句子纹身
当前位置: &
&&&& 更新时间:
上一篇: &&下一篇:
(第5张/共7张)_友情提示:点击图片直接观看下一页
富含意义的英文句子纹身刺青英文刺青的英文翻译到底是tattoo还是tattoos请给出依据
确实两种形式似乎都可以~但是tattoos肯定是可以作为复数形式的然后我记得我看过的美剧《friends》里第二季16集里有提到tattoo具体人物对话剧本如下:[Scene:Tattoo parlor.Phoebe and Rachel are deciding on tattoos.]场景:刺青商店客厅内 Phoebe and Rachel 正在对选择那种图案的刺青作决定PHOEBE:OK Rach,which,which lily?This lily or that lily?RACHEL:Well I...PHOEBE:I like this lily.It's more open,ya know,and that's like my mom.She had a more open,giving spirit.Ooh,Foghorn Leghorn,ooh.TATTOO ARTIST(负责为顾客刺青的老头):Alright,blonde girl,you're in room two,not so blonde girl,you're with me..(省略一部分)PHOEBE:Just,you know,long time ago.Well,when men used to tell women what to do - a lot.And then there was suffrage,which is a good thing but is sounds horrible.Do you want to get this tattoos?你想要这个刺青吗(最后一句)先举例这几句 后面还有但同样可以总结出下面一点:我列出的上面一共出现tattoo 四次以tattoos 形式出现的:deciding on tattoos,to get this tattoos?可见都是以单纯的名词形式出现(后面不加任何东西)以tattoo 形式出现:Tattoo parlor,TATTOO ARTIST这里都是与另一个名词一起组成一个新的集合名词
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
不能是复数。看下面的网站就清楚了。
单数复数,当然根据语境了~
多数美剧用复数蝎子王I跟越狱I都有台词
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 纹身英文短句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信