为您推荐:
其他类似问题
i been to many places
I have been to many places.
have visited lots of places.
around. here and
many places
I've been to many places.
打倒百度,百度是世界上最大的暴君,把百度打翻在地,再踏上一只脚,叫它永世不得翻身。好好回答问题,结果是封禁账号,百度有点不知天高地厚哦!打倒百度!打翻百度!打的百度无处藏身。哼哼哼哼哼哼!
went to many places
i have been to a lot of places
扫描下载二维码呼和浩特市的英文怎么翻译
Hohhot City
呼和浩特市Huhehaote Municipality
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码你现在的位置 : &
旅游英语之呼和浩特英文介绍Hohhot
  Hohhot, the capital of Inner Mongalia Autonomous Region, has an area of 6 thousand square kilometers and a population of 1.41 million. Hohot is a historical and cultural city. It has many ancient relics, including Zhaojun Tomb, Five Pagoda Temple, and White Tower. It is also famous for barbecue and the production of mushrooms and hops.
  Zhaojun Tomb, which is called Green &Grave& of &Tmur Urhu& in Mongolian, is situated in the southern suburb of Hohhot, 9 kilometers away from the urban area. It is said that it is the tomb of Wang Zhaojun -- a maid in the imperial palace of the Emperor Yuan Di of the Han Dynasty -- volunteered to marry the chief Huhanye of Xiongnu Horde as a peace envoy. The tomb is an artificial earthen mound with a height of 33 meters. According to the legend, the green grass on the huge mound never turned yellow even when late autumn came.
  Five-Pagoda Temple is situated in the Wutasi-hou Street, Yuquan District, Hohhot. The construction of the temple began in the 5th year of the reign of the Emperor Yongzheng of the Qing Dynasty. The Pagoda is 16.5 meters high and looks like a Buddha's Warrior Attendant's seat, with a base under it and five exquisite pagodas on the base. As more than 1560 relief sculptures of Buddha are engraved on the five pagodas, the temple enjoys the reputation of being &a 10000-Buddha Tower&. In addition, there are images of Bodhisattva, the four Devarajas, Buddhist Saint, Heavenly Ladies, holy birds and animal, bodhi trees and the engraved scriptures in Mongolian, Tibetan and Sanskrit on the wall of the pagodas. On the wall facing the temple there are 3 marble relief sculptures, including a planisphere marked with Mongolian inscriptions. The pagodas are not only peculiar buildings, but also a huge exquisite carving.
  White Tower is located in the White Tower Village of the east suburb of Hohhot, 17 kilometers away from the urban area. It was originally a tower of Buddhist temple where the Buddhist scripture was collected and preserved. The octagonal tower, a brick-wood building painted with chalk, is characterized by the architectural style of the Liao Dynasty. The tower is 55 meters high, looking grand and magnificent. Its base is shaped like lotus flower petals. On the surface of the tower are carved the exquisite relief sculptures of Buddha, Bodhisattva, heavenly kings and dragons, which are all true to life and pleasing in form. Six tablets of the Jin Dynasty and more than 200 scriptures written in quite a few languages are all well preserved on the walls inside the tower. All this records the history and customs of the ancient town called Fengzhou. As this tower is one of the most exquisite towers of the Liao Dynasty in China, it was appointed to be a unit under the key protection and preservation by the State Council in 1982.
  相关推荐  
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐当前位置: &
呼和浩特的英文
音标:[ hūhéhàotè ]&&
英文翻译hethohhothou-hohu-ho-hao-t'e-shihhuhe hoterhuhehaotehuhehotkuei-huakuei-sui-hsienkuei-sui-shihkwei-hwa-chengkwei-hwa-tingkweihwakweisui-hsiensuiyüan:&&&&kweisui:&&&& huhehaote municipali ...:&&&&hohhot baita international a ...:&&&&hohhot:&&&&zbhh:&&&&hohhot baita international a ...:&&&&huhhot machine tool accessar ...:&&&&hohhot black horse
例句与用法From huhehaote , like to play flute and piano来自呼和浩特,爱好长笛和钢琴演奏。 From huhehaote of inner mongolia , like to play flute来自呼和浩特,爱好长笛演奏。 The investigation report on rat flea in huhehaote airfield呼和浩特机场鼠蚤调查报告Huhhot is a frigid city in winter冬天的呼和浩特是一个寒冷的城市。 From huhehaote , like to play flute来自呼和浩特,爱好长笛演奏。 Hohhot tuo county people s hospital呼和浩特托县人民医院Cultural exploration of the urban space : juhai ao ' s city planning in huhehaote呼和浩特巨海傲城规划方案College of life sciences , inomongolia university , huhehaote , 010021内蒙古大学生命科学学院,呼和浩特, 010021 Research on toxicity of pesticide residue pattern in vegetable in huhhot呼和浩特地区蔬菜农药残毒状况调查From huhehaote , flute teacher of inner mongolia art institute来自呼和浩特,内蒙古大学艺术学院,长笛教师。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
呼和浩特的英文翻译,呼和浩特英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译呼和浩特,呼和浩特的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 呼和浩特送花的地方 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信