2014年八年级下英语期末模拟试题(提高班)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014年八年级下英语期末模拟试题(提高班)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014年八年级下英语期末模拟试题(提高班)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
&&&&& 提高班八年级下英语期末模拟试题&& 姓名&&&&&&&&&&&& 班级&&&&&&&&&&&& 分数&&&&&&&&&&
一、单项选择(15分)(& )& 1.& The cleaner in Zhengzhou said, “&&&&&&&&&&& things we do,&&&&&&&&&&& environment we’ll have” .&&&&& A. M better&& B. T the better&& C. F The less&&& D. T better(& )& 2.& Yu Gong didn’t need to move the mountains, He could think of&&&&&& ways to solve his problem .&&&&& A. other&& B. another&& C. others&&& D. else(& ) 3. How does Jack usually go to work?&&&&& He ______ drive a car, but now he ______ there to lose weight.&&& A. is used to walk&&&&& B. is used to walking&&& C. is used to walk&& D. is used to walking (& )4.&& I don’t like rainy days.&& ― ________. Rainy days always make me sad.A. Neither do I&& B. So do I&& C. Neither I do&& D. So I do(& )5. We’ve got no coffee. Let’s have tea _________•&&&& A. instead of&&&& B. however&&&& C. yet&&&&&&&&& D. instead(& )6. The writer’s new book will ______ next month.&&&&&& A come in&&&& B come on&&&& C come out&&&& D come into(& )7. China is ________ country in the world.&&&&&&& A. the third largest&& B. the largest third&&& C. the third large&&& D. a third larges(& )8. Tom is taller than ___________ student in his class.&&&&& A. any& B.the other& C.any other& D.other any (& )9.The population of China ______ large. About four fifths of the population&& &&&& _______farmers.&&&&& A.are&&&B.is&&C.are&&&&D.be(& )10.After the Asian Games,&& ______&&&& people came to Guangzhou for a visit during holidays.&&& A.thousand B.thousands C.thousand of D.thousands of(& )11. _____ you ever _____ to an amusement park?&&& Yes, we had a good time there. A. Have, gone&&&&&&&& B. Had, been&&&&&&& C. Have, been (& )12. I _____ my grandpa last Sunday. && A. have visited&&&&&&&& B. visited&&&&&&&&& C. was visiting& (& )13. Fanny _____ TV at this time last Saturday.& A. has watched&&&&&&& B. was watching&&&&&&&& C. watched (& )14. ― Where is Mr. Zhang? ― He _____ London. A. has been to&&&&& B. has been&&&&&&&&&&& C. has gone&&&&&&&&&&& D. has gone to(& )15.&&&& ____&&& have you been here? For 2 years. &A&.How often &B.&How long& C.How many& D.How much
二、完形(15分)We know that trees are useful in our everyday life. They  1 us many things, such as wood, oxygen, rubber, medicines and many other things. They can 2 tell us a lot about our climate(气候). The following are the reasons.&   If you 3 a tree,you can see that it has many rings. Most trees grow one new ring 4 year. Because of this reason, we know 5 a tree is. A tree over a hundred years old means that it has more than a hundred 6 .When the climate is dry or very cold, the trees do not grow very much and their rings are usually 7 . When it is wet and warm, the rings are much thicker. If the rings are suddenly very thin or suddenly very thick, this means that the 8 changed suddenly. If we look at the rings on this tree, we can learn about the 9 for a hundred years. We can see 40 our climate is changing today.(&& )1. A. tell  &&&&& B. get  &&&&&& C. give  & (&& )2. A. also  &&&& B. hardly  && C. not  &&& (&& )3. A. cut across   B. climb up  & C. walk past  (&& )4. A. every  && B. from  &&&& C. the first  (&& )5. A. how big && B. how long &&& C. how old  (&& )6. A. trees  &&& B. leaves  &&& C. rings (&& )7. A. small  && B. thick  &&&& C. thin (&& )8. A. climate   B. trees  &&&& C. rings   (&& )9. A. life  &&&& B. things  &&& C. climate & (&& )10. A. what  &&& B. why  &&&& C. when  &&
&三、理解(20分)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& AMr. and Mrs. Turner live outside a small town. They have a b ig farm and they are always busy working on it. Their son, Peter, studied at a middle school. The young man studied hard and did well in his lessons. It made them happy.  Last month Peter finished middle school and passed the entrance examination (升学考试). Mrs. Turner was very happy and told the farmers about it.  Yesterday morning the woman went to the town to buy something for her son. On the bus she told one of her friends how clever and able her son was. She spoke very loudly. All the people in the bus began to listen to her.  “Which university (大学) will your son study in?” a woman next to her asked.  “In the most famous university in our country!” Mrs. Turner said happily.  “The most famous university?”  “Oxford University (牛津).”  Most of the pas sengers (乘客) looked at her carefully. Some of them said to her, “Congratulations!”  A woman said, “I'm sure he'll know Fred Smith.”  “Who's Fred Smith?”  “He's my son.”  “Does he study in the university, too?”&   “No, ”said the woman. “He is one of the professors.”(&&& )l. The story happened in ________.&&&&& A. America&&&   B. France C. Germany D. England(&&& )2. Mr. and Mrs. Turner were happy because ________.&&&& A. their son did well in his lessons&&&&&&&&&&& B. they have a big farm&&&& C. they h ave a good harvest&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. their son studied at a middle school(&&& )3. Mrs. Turner wanted everyone to know ________.&&&& A. her son finished middle school&&&&&&&&&&&& B. her son was handsome&&&& C. her son wa s going to study in a university& D. her son was very friendly to others(&&& )4. Mrs. Turner spoke so loudly in the bus that __________.&&&& A. her friend could hear her&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. all the people could hear her&&&& C. she hoped to make all the people happy&&&& D. she hoped they would say congratulations to her(&&& )5. Which of the following is true? __________.&&&& A. The woman wasn't interested in Mrs. Turner's words&& B. Mrs. Turner knew nothing about the famous university&&&& C. The woman wanted to stop Mrs. Turner from showing off (炫耀)&&&& D. The woman next to Mrs. Turner wanted to show off her son, too &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B&&&& If you have no special plans for your holidays, why not spend your time helping others?&&&& Don’t listen to people who say the young people today often think only of themselves. It’s not true at all. More and more people in the USA volunteer to spend their school holidays working for others. And they& don’t do it for money. Here are some of thei r stories.Alice Hamilton, 17&& I’m going to help the Forest Centre build new hiking paths in the mountains. It’s going to be terrific―I’ll spend the whole summer living in the tent and breathing the clean mountain air. I’m going to sleep under the stars. It’ll be a nice sport, and I’ll be able to do something good at the same time.Jason Moore,18 & This summer, I’m going to volunteer with Special House Program. They build good, low-cost houses and sell them to families that are not very rich. They’ll teach me what to do, so I’ll help people and also have a chance to learn how to build houses.Trish Anderson, 16&& I’m going to teach kids who have trouble reading. I’ll work for a program called Reading For Life. Every d ay, I’m going to help kids choose and read books that they like. I want to be a teacher and I love children and reading, so this is going to be a great experience for me.(&&& )6. Young people in the USA volunteer to spend ___ helping others.&&&& A. school holidays& B. Weekdays& C. every morning&&& D. every afternoon(&&& )7. What does Alice volunteer to do in summer?&&&& A. To breathe the clean mountain air&&&& B. To spend the whole summer living in the tent&&&&&& &&& C. To sleep under the stars&&&&&&&& D. To help build new hiking paths in the mountain(&&& )8. From the passage, we know that Special House Program helps&&&& .& A. children in poor families&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. workers who build houses&&&&& C. poor families can’t afford houses&&&&&&&& D. build hiking paths(&&& )9.______ wants to be a teacher.&&&& A. Alice Hamilton&&&&& B. Jason Moore&&& C. Trish Anderson&& D. none of them(&&& )10. Which is the most possible title for this passage?&&&& A. Reading for life&&&&&&&& B. A Special House Program&&& &&& C. The Forest Centre&&&& D. Young American Volunteers&四.根据句意或首字母填写单词(20分)。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C1.& The room is full of r&&&&&&&&& .Could you take it out?2. As a r__&&&& __, we got good grades.& 3.To my s _______ (吃惊), he can do everything that I can’t do.& 4.The news on TV r_____________(报道) that there was a rainstorm in the area.& 5. My mother always tells me not to give up ______ (work) hard. & 6.H_________ up, or you will be late.& & 7. I have never seen such an interesting water park.&&& ----Me n______.& 8.He lived a&&&&&& for much of his life.& 9.The car b&&&&&& to my uncle.& 10.Kate didn’t think her friend was telling the ____________(true) about the event五.按课文。(10分)Country is a traditional kind of 1.&&&&&&&&&&&&& from the southern states of America. Nashville, Tennessee is the2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& of country music. Many songs these days are just about 3.&&&&&&&&&&& Life in the US, such as the importance of 4.&&&&&&&&&& and& 5.&&&&&&&& ,but not about 6.&&&&&&&&&&&& to& a group. However, country music brings us 7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to the “good old days”when people were kind to each other and trusted one another. It 8.&&&&&&&&&&&&& us that the best things in life are free,9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ,friends, family and the10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& of nature and the countryside.
六.书面表达 (20分)。 &“垃圾不落地,五华更美丽(Keep trash off the ground, and Wuhua will be more beautiful)”,近来五华争创文明卫生县城再次开展了一系列全民活动。作为一名新时代中学生,更应争做文明卫生小市民,为建设美丽五华贡献自己的力量。你校学生会正举办“How to be a good citizen(市民)”为主题的英语征文比赛,请你写一篇60-80字左右的短文。(以上背景内容无需表达)短文要点如下:& 1.保护环境,节约用水、用电,不随地扔垃圾、吐痰&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.在校尊敬老师,友爱同学,努力学习,积极锻炼3.在家爱父母,帮做家务,如:洗碗、倒垃圾、打扫房间等要求:& 不要逐词翻译,可适当发挥。参考词汇:保护环境protect environment,节约save,电electricity, 尊敬respect,&乱吐乱扔throw litter and spit all around, 向…表达爱show love to…,例如such as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& How to be a good citizen?&&&& As a student, it’s our duty to make our city more beautiful. And there are many ways to be a good citizen.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Continuing a legacy of forest conservation history, the Cradle of Forestry offers a snap shot of life at America’s first school of Forestry along the . You can also take a picturesque walk along the complete with a restored 1915 logging locomotive, or take a ride with firefighters aboard a helicopter on their way to a roaring fire in the wilds of Idaho in the .
Come explore the sights and sounds, check out the
and activities, and plan your adventure at the birthplace of Forest Conservation in America – the Cradle of Forestry.
Purchase the book by visiting
gift shop online.
Would you like to become a Friend of the Cradle of Forestry?
You’ll get free passes to the historic site, discounts at CFAIA stores, a copy of the new Cradle movie entitled “There’s Magic at the Cradle” and much more.
Volunteer your time or just send a gift – either way you’re making a difference!
Please click
to learn more.
Our Location
Events Calendar
Kids Summer Program
828-877-3130我的天啊!英语的口音。(解决一下听不懂美国外教说话的个人问题)97_医院文库
&&我的天啊!英语的口音。(解决一下听不懂美国外教说话的个人问题)
我的天啊!英语的口音。(解决一下听不懂美国外教说话的个人问题)
1) 英语口音概述 英国口音的特点,就是阴阳顿挫,几乎每个音节都发的清清楚楚,长韵母音和短韵母音有十分明显的区别。而美式英语里面则有点含糊不清,大部分的长韵母音都被截短。比如说 Class 中的 a 音,属于长韵母音,英国人一般都发得比较完整。而美国人往往读成短音,听上去和 bad 里面的 a 音差不多。又如 &Aunt& ,美国人几乎无一例外发成“ ant ”,让人搞不清楚他们到底是说自己的阿姨,还是家门口的蚂蚁。 英国口音往往对位于弱音节上的清辅音发得十分清晰,美国人则经常把清辅音读成浊辅音。比如 &Battery& ,美国人读来就如同“ Baddery& 。 事实上我国中英语课上使用的英语发音,都是基于英国标准的。中央电视台的英语频道,以及外交部发言人对外国记者的谈话,也基本上都是英国式的英语。国外媒体当中, BBC 是公认的英国式英语的典范。影视明星当中,休格兰特(主演四个婚礼和一个葬礼)是牛津毕业,操一口标准的上层社会的英音。 rubyfly: 推荐影片-《诺丁山》 ( 休格兰特 & 大嘴朱 ), 这里一个美音一个英音,用来辨音挺不错,另外还有一部最近的《女王》,都是非常标准和悦耳的英音。 美国口音 事实上美国各地的口音差别并不大。除了上述对长韵母的截短之外,美国人往往把 -ing 读成 -n 。 东部 美东的发音,由于地理上靠近英国,因此很多方面更类似英国口音。我有一位教授毕业于普林斯顿(位于新泽西),前几星期上课,我都以为她是英国人,后来经过多方证实,才知道她是地道美国人。 语言学上有 rhotic 和 non-rhotic accent 的说法。 Rhotic accent( 儿化音 ) ,具体来讲,就是 &r& 不论做辅音(比如“ red&) ,还是做元音 ( 比如说 &Four& ), r 都发音。与之相反的是 Non rhotic accent (非儿化音),这种发音风格是只发辅音 r ,不发元音 r 。英国人和部分美东地区以及小部分南方地区,都是属于非儿化音。美国大部分地区则为儿化音。 因为美国东部开发较早,人口流动性比较大,口音混杂的很厉害。目前为止,我还没有找到能够突出反映美东口音的影视作品。很多剧集虽然把地点设在美东,比如 Friends( 六人行)和 Sex and the city (欲望都市),但是这些剧集不能完全反映美东的口音。 名人当中,歌手 Clay Aiken 是北卡罗莱纳人,他的发音特别奇怪。 美国口音 - 南部 美国南方经济落后,民众普遍受教育不高,因此长期被美国其它地区的人看不起。南方大部分为农业区,农民被蔑称为 redneck ,意思是他们整天在太阳底下晒着,脖子发红。
Redneck 随后成为美国南方白人的代名词。 美国南方口音的特点就是拖长音,什么元音都拖的老长,而且词与词当中没有停顿,通通连读。再加上南方人爱用鼻音,他们的对话听起来就像两个感冒的人在聊天。事实上南方口音是很容易遭到嘲笑的。 名人当中:布什总统在德州度过大半生,略带南方口音。著名心理节目主持人 Dr.Phil McGraw 是南方人,讲话口音很重。 影视节目:凡是背景设为美国南方的电影,几乎都是清一色的非常容易辨别的南方口音。比较著名的有《阿甘正传》和动画片《山大王》 (King of the Hill) rubyfly: 《阿甘正传》是比较明显的南方音,还有布什和克林顿都是带南方口音的英文。 姚明去的休斯敦,属于美国南方口音的特例 - 墨西哥湾沿海地区,据说这个的地方的人说话是南方口音 + 美东,不能证实。 美国口音 - 西部 西部由于接纳大量移民,因此口音混xx融。 比较突出的是 God 里面的 o 音被拖长为 Gaad ,把 leg 发成 layg 。 澳洲口音: 澳洲最早是英国的殖民地,被用来发配犯人,后来又有大量淘金者涌入。 澳洲口音常常省略辅音 h ,直接发后面的元音。比如 &how& 经常发成“ ow& 。澳洲人称朋友为 mate ,而且喜欢夸张的发成 Myte 。于是有一个著名的笑话,说澳洲游客总喜欢缠着导游说:“ Where are we going to die?&( 我们到哪里去死?原文是 Where are we going today? 澳洲人把 today 念成 to die) 名人:很多在好莱坞发展的澳洲明星,比如 Nicole Kidman , Hugh Jackman 和 Russell Crowe ,说话多少带澳洲音。 Nicole 似乎最不明显。 影视作品:《海底总动员》 (finding nemo) 里面的鹭鸶,鲨鱼,牙医,都是典型的澳洲音。 rubyfly: 澳洲音听得比较少, Nicole 好像基本听不出澳洲音了 其他口音 xx口音: 日语只有 5 个元音,长短都一样,因此xx人通常难以应付元音众多的英语。 朝鲜口音: 朝鲜语单词连读,最后一个音节拖长。很多韩国人也就这么说英文。此外他们无法分辨 l 和 r ,也无法发出 th 的音。 rubyfly: 韩语里好像没有f的音?偶见过一韩国人把 five 发成是 &pipu& 的音,好半天都米有听懂他的话 印度口音: 很多印度人自以为英语很好,但是他们说出来的英语除了他们自己,谁都听不懂。印度人对英语的停顿掌握很差。 一、首先说一下英式英语和美式英语的区别。 英式英语保守、严谨,表现在读音与拼字不对应的情况比较多,而英国人却喜欢恪守这种不对应,以显示对其语言正统地位的认同和尊重,就象
孔乙己认为说得出回字有另三种写法的人才真正算得上有学识一样……与英国人的这种固化与保守不同,美国人说英语则是另一种姿态,他们崇尚的是:可见即可读!套俗一点的话就叫:有边读边。基本上英音中不规律的发音都被他们革过命来变成规律的了,比如: Forehead 英式读 [fo:rid] ,美式就读 [fo:rhed] ; Medicine 英式读 [medsin] , i 不发音,美式照读 [medisin] 。 就算占词汇绝大部分的规律性发音,也在美国人散漫慵懒作风下变了味,表现如下: 1 、懒元音:美国人发 [a],[e],,[o], 这些元音没有英式区别明显,特别是轻声元音,他们不会为发 o 音把口弄圆,为 u 音把嘴撅长,也不为 i 音把唇拉平,所有这些几乎都向最容易发的 [e 反 ] 音靠拢,比如 choose 和 cheese 差不多, family 不读 ['f(ae 粘 )mili] 而读 ['f(ae 粘 )m(e 反 )li] , promise 不读 [promis] 而读 [prom(e 反 )s] 。 2 、喜欢把半元音 [j],[w] ,及次声元音省略掉,比如 new,knew 读 [nu:],Renfrew 读 [renfru:] ; forest 把后面的 i 音省掉读成 [fo:rst] 而不是 [fo:rist] , Jeremy 读 [d 了 ermi] 而不是 [d 了 eremi] 。 3 、滥用失去爆破音,英式中只有单词开头的 st,sk,sp 中的 t,k,p 音失去爆破改读 d,g,b ,而美式的 t,k,p,tr 等几个音,不论在字头字尾,只要前面接 s ,甚至是接 ci,si,se,ce 等音节 , 就一律失去爆破。比如 city 中的 t 因为前面有 [si] 音而读成 [d] ,即 [sidi] ; second 中的 c(k 音 ) 因为前面有 [se] 音也变成了 [g] 音,即 [seg(e 反 )nd] ……而这些发音在英式中因为不是紧跟 s 而仍读 [siti],[sek(e 反 )nd] 。 4 、单词后部的 t 读成 [d] 音, letter, water, seattle, dirty ……,只要 t 不在字头,大胆把它读作 d 音准没错! p 也有读成 b 音的现象,不过没 t 这么严重,多见于双写 pp 之情况,如 slipper 。 以上种种例子不胜枚举,希望各位能举一反三。应该说,只要找好规律,调整对发音,说美式英语还是比英式英语来得轻松。 二、再说说加拿大英语的发音,我认为,加拿大口音是在英音与美音之间,很大程度靠近美音,但也有其坚持正统的一面: 1 、美音几乎所有闭音节 a 都读 [ae 粘 ] ,象 fast, last, task, staff... 无一例外革了英音的命,但加拿大的这些词还是回归英音,读 [a] ,革命得不彻底呵; 2 、美音见到开音节都读开音,比如 move 就读成 [m(e 反 )uv] ,而加拿大还惦记着老祖宗,跟英音发 [mu:v] ,他们的解释是因为他们是英联邦国家; 3 、在 r 音上,美国人简直是夸张,几乎前面的元音还没读完,舌头就已经卷到能堵住自己喉咙的地步,比如 car ,听起来就
只有 [kr] 这个音,而加拿大就介乎美英之间,既卷舌又点到为止,感觉加拿大音听着挺清晰舒服的; 4 、语法上,加拿大音遵守着英音规律,美音基本没有 No, he doesn't 的,已经改成 No, he don't 了,而加拿大还是用 No, he doesn't! 5 、拼字上,加拿大还贴近英国多一点,比如 centre 、 metre ,在美国早变成 center 、 meter 了。 总的来说,英、美、加三地统一、规律性的语音语法,加拿大音是跟着美音,走“变味”的路线,与美音几乎没有差别,只是没美音那么夸张而已。而对于英音中不大规律的,在美音中已被革命了的发音和语法,加拿大显得很学院派,还是跟着英音走。 RP :正宗英式口音 在中国,普通话是最正确、最标准的官方语言,而在英国,虽然没有官方规定,但在英语的发展历史中,有一种发音逐渐形成其重要性,成为公认的最标准英式发音,这就是 Received Pronunciation ,简称为 RP 。   追溯其历史, Received Pronunciation 最早是 11 世纪时形成于英格兰中南部的一支方言。这个区域从今天的 Midlands 地区一直向东南延伸到伦敦,其中包含了牛津和剑桥这两个大学城。 14 世纪时, Received Pronunciation 被广泛在贸易商人中使用,又由于牛津和剑桥大学的崛起,这种方言被两所大学的学生所采用,于是成为受过良好教育人士的语言。在 19 世纪到 20 世纪, Received Pronunciation 成为英国公立的教学语言,也被英国广播公司( BBC )的播音员使用,于是又被称为 Public School English 和 BBC English 。 Received Pronunciation 这一概念,最早是英国语言学家 Daniel S. Jones 在 1918 年的一本专著中提出的。总结起来, Received Pronunciation 有如下几
医院文库《》包含各类专业文献、幼儿,小学,中学教育、外语学习资料、行业资料、应用写作文书、生活休闲娱乐、文学作品欣赏、我的天啊!英语的口音。(解决一下听不懂美国外教说话的个人问题)97等内容。
1.我的天啊!英语的口音。(解决一下听不懂美国外教说话的个人问题)_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。如题1) 英语口音概述 英国口音的特点,就是阴阳顿挫,几乎每个音节...
《我的天啊!英语的口音。(解决一下听不懂美国外教说话的个人问题)》可能来自网络,如有侵权请立即联系本站删除。
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved位于Stockton on the forest的酒店.
现在就预订酒店!}

我要回帖

更多关于 forest的意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信