5篇七年级5篇英语日记记

七年级上册英语日记50字10篇
黎约煽情TA89A
一This holiday is my best busy holiday for I am learning English,computer and word and I fall in the weekend exam.Many times I want to take today off,but my mother said to me:“go on,you must belive that you can do it.” So I have to try.Now my English is better than 2months ago.I must thanks my mother,she is good for me.Practices makes perfect.二How happy I am.Yesterday I finished all the work very quick,so I have a lot of time to do myself.Sometimes finish work early is a good thing,we can have more interests to do the next work.Because of this,I write English dairy eight in the morning.But I wrote it in the evening in the pass day.Everyone,if you can finish the work quickly,not lazy,just try your best.三Today i went to the museum.I met some robots.I think I am also be able to have a robot in many years.I think they can help me do some dishes .They also can help with my homework.A good robot can make me happy.When i am upset ,they can tell jokes for me.I will have more free time to have a relax.四Today i took the bus to the park.Some people were waiting for the bus at the bus stop.When a young girl came,she spat a gum on the ground While she was waiting,she herself stepped on the gum.The gum stuck to one of her foot.When the bus came ,she got on the bus.Then she discovered the gum stuck her foot all the time.五Today,I"m going shopping with my mother,We buy some apples bananas and a big watermelon.I"m buying some new books ,because I like reading interesting books very much.Then we get home.I"m very happy 是不是西安爱知中学的学生
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
关于什么的
英语,日记 不是 星期和天气写在上面第一行的吗?为什么有人这样写?
I live very happily today
扫描下载二维码关于家的英文作文相关推荐
为你推荐的答案
为你推荐的视频
为你推荐的作文初一英语日记50字带翻译_英语作文
初一英语日记50字带翻译
学习啦【英语作文】 编辑:焯杰
  &英语日记&不仅仅是一种提高学生写作能力和评价学生对知识的理解和对知识的总结的手段,它更像是一条沟通师生间感情的纽带,让师生彼此间进行无声的心灵沟通,从而真正建立一种民主平等的师生关系,激发学生学习英语的兴趣。下面学习啦小编为大家带来初一英语日记50字带翻译,欢迎大家学习!
  初一英语日记带翻译1:
  It was sunny and hot today. I got up early at half past six. I read English and then had breakfast. I helped my mother washed the dishes. Then I did my homework and cleaned my room. I went shopping with my mother in the afternoon. Then I played table tennis with my friends. In the evening I watched TV and read a book. I really had a busy and interesting day.
  日记翻译:
  今天天气晴朗,热。 我在6:30很早就起了床。我读英语然后吃早饭。我帮助母亲洗碗。然后做作业打扫房间。下午我和母亲去买东西。然后和朋友们打乒乓球。晚上我看电视、看书。我今天的确很忙、过得很有趣。
  初一英语日记带翻译2:
  Today is how happy one day, because mother decided that has our exiting picnic! Each people make ready especially anticipation and excited, prepared the respective baggage to prepare to embark!
  日记翻译:
  今天是多么开心的一天啊,因为妈妈决定带我们出去野餐!每个人都特备的期待和兴奋,都准备好了各自的行李准备出发!
  初一英语日记带翻译3:
  My father took me out fishing today. At the beginning, we spent a long time waiting there but there was no fish. I was very impatient and didn't want to stay there. I wanted to come home. Father said to me, &Don't give up everything easily. We should keep on trying hard&.
  日记翻译:
  我父亲今天带我去钓鱼。一开始,我们花了好长时间都没有鱼。我很不耐烦,不想等了,想回家。爸爸对我说,做什么事情都不要轻易废弃。我们应该继续努力。
  初一英语日记带翻译4:
  Holiday nearly comes to the ead now. I am very happy because I have already finished my homework. I also helped my mother with some housework this summer holiday. I believe I have grown up now and should know what I should be in the future. I will try harder to study well and be a good person.
  日记翻译:
  假期很快过去了。我很开心因为我已经做完作业了。我还帮妈妈所了家务。我想我已经长大了,应该长大将来要做什么。我要更努力学习,将来做个好人。
  初一英语日记带翻译5:
  Saturday, my grandma made dumplings, one of the dumplings like obedient little ducks swimming in the bowl. My in the mind have a little not to eat them. But the smell of fragrance and let me greedy slobber, I eat up tit-bit. But I eat dumplings, the heart have a kind of feeling can not tell.
  日记翻译:
  星期六我奶奶家包饺子了,一个个的饺子像听话的小鸭子在碗里游来游去。我心里有点不忍心吃他们了。可是那扑鼻而来的香味又让我馋得流口水,我就大口大口地吃了起来。可是我吃完饺子,心里有一种说不出来的感觉。
初一英语日记50字带翻译相关文章:
本文已影响 人
[初一英语日记50字带翻译]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
670人看了觉得好
1018人看了觉得好
1471人看了觉得好
【英语作文】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有暂无任何动态
初一英语日记 5篇带翻译
责任编辑:高分网小编
the garden
Today is Sunday,it's sunny. This is a beautiful garden .Some children are playing in the garden.They are very happy.You can see some trees ,some beautiful flowers and some birds.There are some boys and girls.They are playing games and theyare very happy!
今天是星期天,晴天。这个美丽花园有很多孩子在花园里玩。他们很高兴。你能看到很多的树,很多美丽的花儿,很多鸟儿。这有很多的男孩和女孩,他们玩着游戏并且玩的很高兴。
堆雪人(Make snowman)
Do you know what a snowman is? Let us a make!
First, we make a big ball of snow. Then we make another is smaller than the first snowball.
Now we make another very small snowball. We put it on top. Let us make a face on the snowman. Carrot is his nose. Some little rockets for his mouth and eyes. Two sticks for his arms.This hat are on the top for his hat.
Ok!The snowman is wonderful.
你知道雪人是什么吗?我们来做一个吧!
首先,我们做一个大雪球。然后我们做一个比第一个小点的雪球。
现在我们做另一个小点的雪球。我们把它放在上边。让我们来制作雪人的脸吧。胡萝卜是他的鼻子。一些小的身故体验深谷他的嘴巴和眼睛。两个树枝是他的胳膊。这个帽子放在上边作为他的帽子。
My bedroom
I have a beautiful bedroom. It has many books in the bedroom. For exempla: four famous, Robinson cruses. You can see that table is in the some pens, textbook, table lamp. My bedroom still has a comfortable bed. Have a world map on the wall.
My bedroom not very big, but I love my bedroom.
我有一个很漂亮的居室。在我的居室里有很多的书。例如:四大名著,罗宾孙漂流记。你可以看到桌子上有很多的笔,练习册和台灯。我的居室有一个很舒服的床。还有一个地图在墙上。我的居室不是很大,但是我爱我的居室。
My weekend
Hello,I am Luo Minyi.I'm going to have a busy weekend!On Saturday morning ,I'm going to do morning exercises .Then ,I'm going to play ping-pong with my friend.On Saturday afternoon,I'm going to listen to music.I'm going to plant tree by bike,because there in far.On Sunday,I'm going to the supermarket by motorcycle with my father.We're going afterlunch.In the afternoon,I'm going to fly kite with my sister Then,I'm going to do my homework.In the evening,I'm going to watch TV with my family.That will be fun.
嗨,我叫罗敏仪。我将度过一个繁忙的周末!周六早上,我将做早操。然后,我和我的朋友大会乒乓球。星期六的下午,我将去听些音乐,我骑自行车去种树,因为那离这儿很远,在星期天,我将乘摩托车和我父亲一起去超级市场。我们一起去吃午饭。下午,我将和我的姐姐一起去放风筝。然后我讲做我的作业。晚上,我和我一家人看电视。那将一定很有趣。副
I have a beautiful mother.
She has long hair ,big eyes and big h.she is very strict,but shi is very kind,too. She is a nurse.She works in No.1 hospital. She likes helping people.She is good at cooking.She often gets up at 7:00 o'clock.Then she eats breakfast. She goes to work by bus.She goes home at 6:30.She often watches TV in the evening.Usually she goes to bed at10:00.
我有一个漂亮的妈妈
她有很长的头发,大大的眼睛和大嘴巴,并且她很严厉。但是她也很和蔼。她是一个护士。她在第一医院工作。他喜欢帮助他人。她很擅长做饭。她经常7点起床,然后吃早饭。她乘公交车去上班。回家在6:30,她经常在晚上看电视。通常他在10:00睡觉。
2016年广州中考家长QQ群
广州中考家长1群:
广州中考家长2群:
越秀区中考家长群:
天河区中考家长群:
海珠区中考家长群:初一英语日记50字5篇
Lucifer丶冣
July 6 2009It was the first day of our summer holiday.All of us were very happy.Why?Because we have one months to do things we love to do.We are free.Although we have some homework.But we can finish them in several days.And the rest time we can make good use of.My god!We have been very tired after hard studying.In winter holidays,I want to have full sleepand eat good food in order to replenish myself.Last but not the least,I will have a good rest.这是第一天,我们的暑假.我们大家都非常高兴.为什么?因为我们有一个月的事我们都爱做的事.我们很空闲.虽然我们有一些功课.但是,我们可以完成他们的若干天.其余的时间我们可以好好利用.我的上帝!我们已经很疲惫后很难学习.在冬季假期,我希望能有充分的很好吃的食物,以补充自己.最后但并非最不重要,我会好好休息.July 9 2009 It was the second day of our summer holiday.I felt good.I felt I am free.I had a lot of time to do things I like.My parents are in Zhongshan.So I live alone but I don’t feel lonely.But I didn’t do something special.I stayed at home and watched TV.Oh!I wrote an Englishdaily composition.It was my homework.Today,I have slept for 14 hours.I thought I was very tired.It was time for dinner.I must go!I am very hungry.这是我们第二天的暑假.我感觉很好.我觉得我很自由.我有很多时间做我喜欢.我的父母都在中山.所以,我独自生活,但我并不感到孤独.但是,我没有做什么特别.我住在家里看电视.噢!我写了英语日记组成.这是我的功课.今天,我睡了14 小时.我以为我很疲惫.现在是吃晚饭.我必须去!我非常渴望.July 10 2009 I am planning to spend my summer holiday on sports this year.Playing basketball is always my favourite,so some of my classmates and I will form a small team and play basketball together.Sometimes we may have a match against some other teams and I do enjoy the sense when we win the game.我计划花费我暑假体育今年.打篮球是我最喜欢的,所以我的一些同学和我将组建一个小团队,一起打篮球.有时,我们可能有一些其他的比赛队伍和我喜欢的感觉,当我们赢了这场比赛
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 七年级英语日记30篇 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信