哪里有外教英文老师请大大英文

老师布置了一片英语作文,不知道怎么写,英语大大们给我来个,我参考下要求是记叙文,题目:An Encounter with Confucius on the Campus
挥霍正太控
Dear Confuscius,There is no command you could have charged me with so severe as to deny me the priviledge of a correspondence,except you were with contempt to commandto relinquish that sensibility,of which Heaven was the founder and a Divinity the chief Architect. From retrospective recollection I can still figure to my imagination event branch and leaf of the unfeeling little peach tree,in presence of, and under which,your sensible heart,although cruel tongue passed the agonizing sentence of denying me the priviledge of a communication by letter. But Minerva,did you possess the power of the wise idol whose name you bear? My love for you is such as would(in this instance)force me to disobey you,without giving me greater proofs,that your contempt for me is as arbitrary as your commands were cruel and decisive.I am not afraid to face the enemies of my country,even,in the shape of furies from Hell,and could you suspect me of being coward enough to submit with pusillanimity to a charge so directly in disunion with my soul. It’s often said by the good people of Terra Firma that salt water and long absence cures all pains to which sailors’hearts are subject. With the candor of one of Neptune’s pupils,I honestly confess it had always been the case with me,until I had the happiness or unhappiness to be honored with your acquaintance. However, I will not despair nor be so profane as to accuse the all wise supreme of injustice until you give me more sufficient reason. I am now on a part of the globe where even the compass itself is false,as all points have revoked their constancy,since I left America,and changed their direction upwards of twenty degrees,embrace*me nearer object. But Minerva(forgive the familiar appellation)the magnetic power of your charms have to this moment prevented my heart from varying a single second. I know no art in love as you may plainly discover by the diction of my scribbling, but the. professions I have made were dictated by a heart as honest,as proud,and as honorable as that of any other being in existence,and if to possess such feelings be a crime,the errors are not mine hut his who made us hot}一I feel my intellect so perfectly inadequate to /business to get an expression of the sensations I feel,that I am obliged wi一h painful reluctance to drop the subject. Further than to ask you to answer me with that perfectly undisguised and generous candor with which[address you,if you will ever condescend to make me that happy,happy,happy being whom you alone have the power to possess. If your heart has not yet rightly informed you .do not be too precipitate. And beware of making miserable a man that would sacrifice his very existence to make you happy. If you answer me in the negative farewell and farewell to the banks of that rver where I drew my first breath. We are now bound to Malta,the island where St. Paul was ship wrecked .and will .in the course of a few days,be in sight of the island of Candia which affords the disasterous subject of the ship wreck. Poor Palemon how I pityhim. My Champion,and your old acquaintance,Mr. Smith. is much elated with the romantic scenes of huge mountains,antient Moorish castles,Spanish converts and stupendous rocks which dourly present themselves to his view. We saw the castle of Andalusia a few days ago and Mr. Ratcliff has ever since been continually in his mouth. However what he sees as comedy I shall be obliged to view as tragedy for these nine mouths to come. I have been in Malaga, Spain,via Gibraltar, within these last five weeks. The Spanish ladies are,many of them,very beautiful,but possess too much levity,yet their manners are lazy and fascinating, and as ballroom acquaintances are very well. However, the men are hideously ugly,extremely uncouth、and generally with every expression of jealousy and assassination depictedin their countenances. So much for Spaniards. The inhabitants of Gibraltar are the most extraordinary collection I have met with in all my travels,being comprised of almost every order, every sector and religion,and every nation of the whole globe (the military part of the community excepted)and there appears to be nothing like social society,except between military gentlemen and their family’s. I have the honor to be with more than language can express,dear miss.your slave
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码在线招聘虽然帮助很多人找到了工作,但是虚假信息却从来没有断过。[]
5月23日省十二届人大常委会第二十三次会议在宁开幕[]
我们人民共和国的航船正在破浪前进……[]
& &&&& & 正文
习大大翻译孙宁低调回南外看老师
【字号:&&】【】
  孙宁回到母校南外昔日教室。
  中国江苏网11月27日讯
昨天,孙宁回到母校南京外国语学校看望老师,因给习近平做英文翻译而备受关注的孙宁非常低调。记者从南外老师和学生们口中了解到,孙宁回到昔日的教室,和曾经的英语启蒙老师、班主任等开心聊天,很多看到他的学生和老师兴奋地和他合影。
  青奥会时曾回南京,特地看望董校长
  “孙宁前天发短信给我,跟我要程翠英老师、胡虹洋老师、胡葆青老师等一些曾经教过他的老师们的电话,他想去看望他们。”南外原来负责保送生工作的王卫忠老师昨天晚上告诉记者,今年青奥会期间孙宁陪同习主席到南京参加开幕式,特地抽了一点点休息时间看望了原来南外的老校长董正Z和自己,比较遗憾的是,当年孙宁的班主任胡葆青和英语老师胡虹洋都不在南京,所以没有问候到。“孙宁此次是自己私人回南京,非常低调,就是想看一看母校,看一看曾经教过他让他难忘的老师们。”王卫忠老师告诉记者。
  现在一年有100多天陪习大大出差
  “外交部高翻室现在一共有18位翻译,南外毕业生有8位,孙宁、方强等都是,今年青奥会他们两位到南京工作,我都见到了。”今年青奥会期间孙宁在休息时间抽空特地看望老校长董正Z,王卫忠老师一直陪同。王老师回忆,孙宁当时说自己现在一年有100多天跟随习主席出差,比较忙。董校长印象最深的是,孙宁当年在南外刚上高一就曾经在他的帮助下翻译了一本约20万字的英文短篇小说。在南外老师们的印象中,孙宁一直是个低调、认真、踏实、严谨的学生。后来,孙宁在自己的总结中也提到,毕业后选择翻译这个职业,可能也和高中时代的这一经历有关。
  重新回到昔日教室和老师聊天
  昨天,孙宁非常低调地回到了母校南京外国语学校,很多看到他的学生和老师兴奋地和他合影,孙宁重新站在了昔日教室讲台上,和大家交流曾经的校园生活。孙宁此次回宁还特地跟王卫忠老师要了英语启蒙老师程翠英的联系方式,要去看望已经退休的程老师。“程老师是孙宁的初中英语老师,也是当年南外初中部教英语的一块响当当的牌子。”王卫忠老师说,程翠英老师教学非常活泼,英语的语音语调都相当棒,给孙宁这些学生打下坚实的英语基础,也对英语产生了兴趣。记者刘颖
习大大翻译孙宁低调回南外看老师
&&责任编辑:孙骏、娄静&&
在经过了连续几天的暴雨之后,南京溧水区的多处农田被毁,房屋被淹,防汛形势非常严峻,当地也启动了防汛的紧急预案,一共6000多人奋战在抗洪抢险的第一线。记者来到溧水区灾情最严重的洪蓝镇青锋村,这里也是石臼湖的西北圩,积水已经没过了人的脚踝,很难再往前行走了。为了到达抗洪抢险的第一线,记者乘坐村民们的小船前往,经过十多分钟的行程后,终于来到了大堤上。
题图为暴雨中的南京、苏州、常州街头。苏阳王建康陈ド阕蛉眨叽竟费と嗽闭谧急阜姥次У参镒省U沤芸捉萆鄣ど惚┯辍⒋蟊┯辏〗刂2日14时,太湖水位4.48米,超警戒水位0.68米。苏南运河常州、无锡和苏州水位分别为5.62米、5.08米和4.71米,分别较前一日上涨1.04米、0.81米和0.61米,超警戒水位1.32米、1.18米和0.91米,其中苏州站超历史最高水位0.11米……1日、2日,我省江淮之间及沿江地区普降暴雨、大暴雨。
考完的学生们走起了红地毯赵杰摄英国脱欧、巴黎恐怖袭击、屠呦呦获诺贝尔奖、二孩政策……现代快报记者了解到,这些热点昨天都出现在了南京外国语学校2016小升初英语能力测试题中,不过,很多都是作为背景出现的。校方表示,知识面广、学习能力强的孩子有望取得好成绩。据悉,今年有近2700名小学毕业生参加考试,将录取340人。因为南外小升初明年改面测,今年是笔试的最后一年。
最近的南京梅雨天潮湿闷热温度高,不少乘坐地铁的市民都在途中出现意外,有的是因为低血糖引起眩晕,有的甚至出现了中暑症状。地铁警方提醒,颅脑疾患病人、老年人以及体质不好的乘客乘坐地铁出行时,尽量避开早晚高峰,随身携带一些防暑药品和补充能量的小食品。
因为张柏芝而备受关注的张柏芝妈妈,本...
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
中国江苏网(江苏中江网传媒股份有限公司) 版权所有&&
&&视听节目许可证1008318号&&
移动网信息服务业务经营许可证苏B2-&&因特网信息服务业务经营许可证苏B2-2013大学英语教师工作总结_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
教师工作总结
2013大学英语教师工作总结
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢习大大首席翻译孙宁谈英语学习方法_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
习大大首席翻译孙宁谈英语学习方法
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩12页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢我的英语老师,英语作文,带翻译,老师姓刘,26了,大大的眼睛,不戴眼镜的
九度少年j66l
Mrs liu is my English teacher,she is twenty-six years old,she has big eyes,she doesn't wear glasses!希望能够对你有所帮助,这种作文你需要自己思考,只有自己写出来才能真正会.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文口语老师 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信