还剩6页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢编辑点评:一般动词的过去时由“主语 + 动词过去式”构成。一般动词的过去时没有人称和数的变化,因此主语即使是第三人称单数,也和其他人称一样变化。
3.2 一般动词的过去时
3.2.1 一般动词过去时的构成
肯定句:主语 + 动词过去式...
否定句:主语 + did not + 动词原形...
疑问句:Did + 主语 + 动词原形...?
疑问代词/疑问副词 + did + 主语 + 动词原形...? (动词过去式的构成详见第7章动词概述7.3动词的基本形式)
3.2.2 一般动词过去时的肯定句
句型:主语 + 动词过去式...
I went to see a friend of mine.我去看了一个朋友。
At noon I had lunch with a friend of mine.中午我和一个朋友一块吃了午饭。
We talked about a lot of things.我们谈论了好多事情。
He answered almost all of my questions.他回答了我所有的问题。
注意不规则动词的拼写。熟记下述动词的原形和过去式:
read/ri:d/&read/red/
say/sei/&said/sed/
3.2.3 一般动词过去时的否定句
句型:主语 + did not + 动词原形...
一般动词过去时的否定句结构由&主语 + did not + 动词原形&构成,即在谓语动词(动词原形)前面加上did not/didn't(读作/&didnt/)。一般动词过去时的否定句无人称、数的变化:
He didn't go to school because he was ill.由于生病,他昨天没上学。
I didn't see Mr. Jones,but I saw John Smith.我没有看见琼斯先生,但我看到约翰&史密斯。
If you didn't like it you were wrong not to say so.如果你不喜欢它而不说出来,那你就不对了。
3.2.4 一般动词过去时的一般疑问句
句型: Did + 主语 + 动词原形...?
回答方式:Yes,主语 + did或动词的过去式...
No,主语 + did not + 动词原形...
一般动词过去时的一般疑问句是在主语前面加上助动词did(大写助动词did的第一个字母),在句尾加问号。一般动词过去时的一般疑问句无人称、数的变化:
Did you work all day? &Yes,I worked from early morning until late at night./No,I only worked half of the day.你工作了一整天吗? &&是的,我从清早一直工作到深夜。/不,我只工作了半天。
Did you see Mr. Jones yesterday? &No,I didn't see Mr. Jones,but I saw John Smith.昨天你看见琼斯先生了吗? &&没有,但我看到约翰&史密斯。
3.2.5 一般动词过去时的特殊疑问句
句型:疑问代词(主语) + 动词的过去式...?
疑问代词/疑问副词 + did + 主语 + 动词原形...?
一般动词过去时的特殊疑问句,都是以疑问代词或疑问副词开头,之后是&助动词did + 主语&,在句尾加问号。这种语序是主语和谓语倒装语序,和一般疑问句差不多(助动词did的第一个字母无需大写)。就主语提问时,如果主语是疑问代词或是带有疑问限定词的名词词组,将疑问代词或带有疑问限定词的名词词组置于谓语动词过去式之前,无需加助动词did,在句尾加问号;这种语序是陈述句语序:
Who told you that? 谁告诉你那件事的?
Who broke the window? 那窗户是谁打破的?
Who did you ask? 你问谁了? (就宾语提问)
Who did you stay with? 你和谁在一起了? (就宾语提问)
What time did you get to work yesterday? &I left the house at 7o'clock and got to work at 8. 昨天早上你几点开始工作的? &&我7点钟离开家,8点钟开始工作。
Where did you go yesterday? &I went to see a friend of mine.你昨天去哪里了? &&我去看了一位朋友。
When did that happen? 那事是在什么时候发生的?
比较一般动词的现在式和过去式,以go为例:(一年级起点)新标准英语五年级上册教案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
(一年级起点)新标准英语五年级上册教案
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
(一年级起点)新标准英语五年级上册教案
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章 来源 莲山 课件 w w w.5 Y
集备&二次备课&第一课时(25)ⅠWarming up and Revision 1. Greetings.Say hello to Ss 2. T: Let’s sing an English song. Can you play very well? 3. (TPR) “Do as I say, not I do.” Eg. sad/ happy/ safe/ tired/ shy/ nervous/ scary/ angry/ surprise ⅡLeading―in T: Now Lingling is sitting on& the bed alone. What’s happening ? Ⅲ Listening and reading Activity 1. Let’s look at your books, listen to the tape, then answer the questions such as: (CAI) (1) Is Lingling sad? (2) Is Lingling angry? (3) Is Lingling bored? (4) What’s the matter with her? (5) What is she going to do for Amy on Christmas? 2. Read the text following the tape several times . 3. Read and act the text. Ⅳ Further Development. 1.(CAI) To show some pictures about some defferent feelings. Let them ask and answer “Is he/ she sad/ happy/…?” 2. (CAI) To show some pictures , then ask them “How do they feel?” (1.Liu Xiang was in Olympic G 2. the pi3. the scary things for Halloween. And so on.) 3.Do the exercises (SB). Ⅴ Homework Talk about “How do you feel on the special day?”Practice the words of feelings. We can use some drawings to help them to remember the words.
第二课时(26)I arming up/revision(1)Greetings Good morning,children& .(2) Prepare some pictures of mood and actions. IILeading in Today we are going to see our friend, Zara. Wha did she do yesterday? What ’s the matter with her? Let’slearnthe dialogue,Ok? IIIListeningand reading activities.&(1)Put up the teaching picture and play the tape.&(2) Ask some questions A:What was the weather like? B:Was she very happy? C: Why? (3) Play the tape.& (4)Play the tape three times. Sentence by, sentence. IV Further Development (1) Do SB Activity 2.Ask the students to describe the scene of the pictures in pairs (2) Do SB Activity 3 (3) Do SB Activity 4 V Homework (1)&Do AB Unit 2 Activity 3. (2)&Prepare Module 10 Unit 1Find the answer and underline them. Read more times in pairs. Try to recite the dialogue by the given words.第三课时(27)Ⅰ.Warming up Ⅱ. Revision 1sum up the 4-skill words. bored, nothing, water 2sum up the important drills in this lesson.. What’s the matter ? Are you sad ? Zara couldn’t go out. She was sad. 3 sum up the grammar and useful phrases.& Ⅲ. Exercises Ⅳ.Reading comprehensions Ⅴ.homework Review this module. Pre-view next module.一般现在时,He is~. She is~. It is~. We are~. You are~. They are~. I am~. You are~. 否定式在be动词(is,am,are)后加not.一般疑问句将be动词放句首。以动词过去式为提示词让学生描述发生的事,效果较好。&Ss answer. Ss sing together and do the actions. Do the actions, when they are right, they will stand all the& time, then they’ll be congratulated . Look, listen and think about the questions. Look and listen carefully, then answer these questions in their groups. Listen and read the text . Then read and act the text in pairs. Ask and answer in the groups. Look the screen, then ask and answer the questions, talk about their feelings. &To do& the exercises (SB). Describe their feelings next lesson.
Good morning,teacher. Play a game “Look and Guess.”&Ok! &Look and listen. Listen and think it over. &Open their books and listen and then find out these answers to underline them. Read after the tape.Sentence by sentence.in row by row ,line by line at last single. The students talk about these pictures in pairs. At last, two& or& three groups act for all. Leatn to sing& a song& with actions. Mime,ask and answers. Do AB Unit 2 Activity 3&
Sing a song or chant. 1Read and spell the words, then make sentences by the words. 2read and spell the sentences. 3practise it in oral way. Ⅲ..finish the exercises. Ⅳ.finish the reading materials.知识拓展(有机体现课程二次开发)&学生小组合作,每人在纸上写出自己当时的感觉,如:I feel hungry.写完之后叠起来,不要让旁边的同学看见。然后轮流指着自己问小组内其他同学:What’s the matter? 每人猜一次,谁猜中就是胜利者。最后,看谁猜对的次数多。作业设计&Copy the key words and key sentences.板书设计&Are you sad?No, I’m not.What’s the matter?Nothing.Zara was happy.
青岛顺兴路小学教师电子备课模板课&&& 题&Module 10& A picnic&课&& 时&3教材分析&Tom把房间弄得一团糟,Ms Smart教育他不应该这么做。在Amy和Lingling的帮助下,Tom把房间清理干净了。目标(从知识、能力、态度、情感、价值观方面入手)&本模块重点是让学生描述应该做的事和不应该做的事:You shouldn’t …You should …能够听、说并认读的单词和短语:make a mess, shelves, rule , try hard能够听、说、读、写的单词和短语:listen, should, shouldn’t, kind, tidy, late, class, sorry能听、说、读、写的句子:You shouldn’t play with the CDs!I’m sorry.You should tidy your toys.You shouldn’t be late.教学重点与难点&描述应该做的事和不应该做的事。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 教学方法与学法&在生活中实践练习所学英语。教师课前准备(教具、查阅资料)&录音机、磁带、单词卡、音标卡、CD-ROM。学生课前准备与预习&预习课文,对别人的建议做出正确反映&集备&二次备课&第一课时(28)Ⅰ.Warming up and Revision 1. Hello!boys and girls. 2. I will say some verbs such as :wash your hands、brush your teeth、and so on.And you do the actions. Ⅱ.Leading-in 1. Teacher write down these verbs on the blackboard. 2. To ask :“What things we should do?And what things we shouldn’t do ?” 3. I will say:Today,Ms Smart is angry with Tom.Do you know why?Let’s learn the text. Ⅲ.Listening & Reading Activites 1. To show the picture and ask:If these things are right? 2. Play the tape. To ask:Can Tom tidy his room?Who will help him?& 3. Play the tape again. 4. Let the students read the sentences with“should”and“shouldn’t”Ⅳ.Further Development 1.&&&&& Practise this text and role-play. 2.&&&&& Let the students use“should”and“shouldn’t”to make up some sentences. 3.&&&&& Quiz Fill in the blanks. ① Tom,you------play with the CDs. ②You-----take the books off the shelves. ③You------tidy your toys. ④You------jump on the bed. ⑤You------wash your hands. Ⅴ.homework Make a list. &Family &School Should &&shouldn’t &&Listen and do these actions, then say Yes or No. Let them know how to use “should, shouldn’t” is helpful for their learning第二课时(29)1. Warming up and Revision CAI show some pictures about traffic sign, then students say “should” or ”shouldn’t”. 2. Leading-in Show the picture about English classroom and students, and ask students: “ What is it?” “What are they doing?” “Today Let’s learn what English students should do at their school?” 3. Listening & Reading Activities a. Stick the picture on the blackboard and play the tape. b. Play the tape and let the students to follow the tape. c. Let students read text by groups. d. Match: “Interpreter” Put 2 students into a group, one read text and the other translate. Give stickers to the best one. e. Rap. 1) Listen to the tape. 2) Read it follow the tape. 3) Rap and do actions follow the music. 4. Further Development Work in pairs: Do AB Unit 2 Practice 2&3, then read the answers in class . Game :& “Look for things” Put 2 students into a group. One say:“ You should……or You shouldn’t…… ”. The other close his eyes and look for the things. Give stickers to the best one. 5. Homework Talk about travel rules with should & shouldn’t in pairs, then write them down.Read and match is useful for them to understand the text.第三课时(30)Ⅰ.Warming up Ⅱ. Revision 1sum up the 4-skill words. should, rule, kind, shelf-shelves 2sum up the important drills in this lesson.. You should tidy your toys. You shouldn’t play with the CDs.&& You shouldn’t be late. 3 sum up the grammar and useful phrases.& Ⅲ. Exercises Ⅳ.Reading comprehensions Ⅴ.homework Review this module. Pre-view next module.1. I/You/He/She/We/You/They+should或shouldn’t+动词原形,表示某人应该或不应该做某事。 2. 一般疑问句将should,shouldn’t放句首。回答Yes, 人should. No, 人shouldn’t. &1. Hello!Teacher. 2. To do the actions. 1. To look and think. 2. To try your best to use“should and shouldn't”to describe. 1. To say in Chinese.and say how should to do? 2. To look and think. Try to answer them. 3. To listen to the tape and look at the picture,try their best to understand the text. 4. Find and read group by group or line by line and so on.1.Role-play. 2.Say and write sentences. shouldn’t shouldn’t should shouldn’t should&Look and say. Answer the questions. Look and listen carefully. listen and read. Read the text with partner. Practice with partner and do it Listen carefully. Follow the tape. Sing and do. Say and write the answers down then read. Practice with partner and play it .&
Sing a song or chant. 1Read and spell the words, then make sentences by the words.2read and spell the sentences. 3practise it in oral way. Ⅲ..finish the exercises. Ⅳ.finish the reading materials.知识拓展(有机体现课程二次开发)&让学生自己制作一个“学生文明行为准则”,可涉及家庭,学校,社会三个方面,以表格的形式记录下来。并经老师归纳张贴于教室和学校内。作业设计&Copy the key words and key sentences.板书设计&You shouldn’t play with the CDs!I’m sorry.You should tidy your toys.You shouldn’t be late.&
教学反思&&&
青岛顺兴路小学教师电子备课模板课&&& 题&Review Module&课&& 时&3教材分析&全册复习教学目标(从知识、能力、态度、情感、价值观方面入手)&1、There be 结构&& (was& were& wasn’t& weren’t& is& are&& isn’t& aren’t)2、Describe something(形容词与名词的学习)&&& (big, heavy , new , fat ,thin , small etc)&&&&& (fruits , clothes , CDs, toys, sweets, food , bag etc)3、Halloween & Easter(简单介绍这两个节日)4、Be going to 结构 (动词短语的复习/时间的表述)5、名词性物主代词的学习6、情态动词can / could的学习( 能力/评价) 7、school life(中英学校的比较)8、情感的表达(sad , bored, angry, happy / tired , hungry , thirsty)9、 should 的学习(family rules / class rules)教学重点与难点&1、There be 结构&& (was& were& wasn’t& weren’t& is& are&& isn’t& aren’t)2、Describe something(形容词与名词的学习)&&& (big, heavy , new , fat ,thin , small etc)&&&&& (fruits , clothes , CDs, toys, sweets, food , bag etc)3、Halloween & Easter(简单介绍这两个节日)4、Be going to 结构 (动词短语的复习/时间的表述)5、名词性物主代词的学习6、情态动词can / could的学习( 能力/评价) 7、school life(中英学校的比较)8、情感的表达(sad , bored, angry, happy / tired , hungry , thirsty)9、 should 的学习(family rules / class rules)教学方法与学法&关注小组合作与交流,加强自主学习。教师课前准备(教具、查阅资料)&录音机、磁带、单词卡、音标卡、CD-ROM。学生课前准备与预习&全面复习所学知识
程&集备&二次备课&第一课时(31)Step1 Warmer:Step 2: Activity 1. Listen and point.1.&Ask the children to look at the page and to guess as much as they can about the story from the pictures. Use as much English as possible, but you may need to ask some questions in Chinese. Point to each picture in turn and ask the children 2.&Play the cassette or read the dialogue. The children listen and follow in their books. This story reviews the language in the book. You will need to introduce these words and write them on the board.3.&Play the cassette again, pausing after each utterance for the children to point at the corresponding picture. Perform a simple gesture to indicate the meaning. 4.&Play the cassette again. This time pause for the class to repeat each utterance. Encourage the class to perform actions as they repeat (see above).5.&Repeat this activity, asking individual students to repeat the utterances.6.&Ask simple comprehension questions about the story. Step 3: Activity 2. Follow up: Act it out.1.&Divide the class into sections. Give each section a role in the conversation.2.&The whole class acts the dialogue, with each group saying the corresponding text.3.&The children now act out the dialogue in small groups or pairs.Step 4: Activity 3. Listen and copy the correct words in the speech bubbles.第二课时(32)Step 1 Warmer: 1. Play the story to the class again. Encourage them to act what they hear.2. Ask the class to chose their favourite song from the book. Sing this song.Step 2: Activity 1. Listen to your partner and find the word.1.&Ask the class to take a general review of all the words by reading them together. If they have some difficulties in pronouncing the sound correctly, make correction at once.2.&Work in the whole class. You say a word, ask pupils to find it. Make more sample practice if they have some difficulty.3.&Work in pairs. Ask pupils to work in pairs. Pupil A Pupil B finds the word. And go on with half the words.4.&Change turns. Now, Pupil B Pupil A finds it till they finish all the words.Step 3: Activity 2. Ask and answer.1.&This activity reviews the sounds that the children have learned in this book.2.&Ask the class Which words have the sound “/I:/”? Answer: Chinese, teacher. Repeat with other sounds.3.&When the class are answering competently, they can continue this activity in pairs.Step 4: Activity 3. Look at the pictures. Then find the words.Tell the class that there are 12 words hidden in this puzzle.第三课时(33)Step 1 Warmer:1. Ask the class to choose two or three favourite chants or poems from this book.2. Ask them to choose another song. Sing the song.Step 2: Activity 1. Play: Run, touch and say.1.&Write all the months of the year at random all over the board.2.&Form two teams of equal number. Ask them to stand in two lines about 5 metres in front of the board.3.&Stand between the two teams and call out the name of a month of the year.4.&The first child in both teams run to the board. The child who reaches the correct month first is the winner. This child erases the word from the board. The loser joins the end of his/ her team.5.&Child A now stands between the two teams and calls out the name of a month.6.&Again, the first two children in each team run to the board to see who reaches the correct word first. The winner rubs out the word and stands in the middle of the two teams to call out the next word. The loser goes to the back of his/ her line. Child A now sits down.7.&The winning team is the first team to have no more members in the line.8.&If all the months are erased before this happens, the winning team is the smallest team when all the months have been erased.9.&Play this game a number of times with different children in the teams.Step3: Activity 2. Ask and answer.1. Tell the children about what you plan to do during the school holidays.2. Now ask individual students What are you going to do in the holidays? Encourage as many different answers as possible.3. The class can now continue this activity in pairs.4.&Move around the class offering praise and encouragement.5.&At the end of class say Have a good holiday! Encourage them to say the same to you and each other.Step4: Activity 3. Write six things.Ask the class What are you going to do in the holidays?Ask the class to draw pictures of themselves doing the 6 different activities that they are going to do.Now ask the class to write 6 sentences about 6 things that they are going to do.Step5: Activity 4. Now talk about your plans.In pairs, the class talk about their pictures and plans for the holidays.&Repeat the song I can`t do it from Module 5 two or three times. Encourage the class to hold hands and sway to the rhythm as they sing.
Play the cassette with the story again. The children listen carefully and look at the pictures.They then put the pictures in the right order by writing numbers 1-8 in the circles.In pairs, they now try to tell each other the story, using the pictures as prompts.&
Point to each picture and elicit the word.Now ask the class to find the words. Explain that they words can read horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
Walk around the class as they are working to offer help, encouragement and praise. This is a challenging, but creative activity.They can then show their work to their families and talk about what they are going to do in the holidays.知识拓展(有机体现课程二次开发)&把课文用课本剧的形式表演出来。
作业设计&Copy the key words and key sentences.板书设计&There be 结构was& were& wasn’t& weren’t& is& are&& isn’t& aren’t形容词与名词big, heavy , new , fat ,thin , small etcfruits , clothes , CDs, toys, sweets, food , bag etcHalloween & EasterBe going to 结构名词性物主代词情态动词can / could school life情感的表达sad , bored, angry, happy / tired , hungry , thirstyfamily rules / class rules&&& shoud
教学反思&文 章 来源 莲山 课件 w w w.5 Y
上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?&&&&&&&&&&&
您的位置:
&& 学习交流
小学英语动词过去式详解
作者:网编整理&&来源:新东方论坛&&时间:
  动词过去式详解
  动词的过去式的构成规则有:
  A、规则动词
  ① 一般直接在动词的后面加ed:如 worked,learned,cleaned,visited
  ② 以e结尾的动词直接加d:如 lived,danced,used
  ③ 以辅音字母加y结尾的动词要改y为i再加ed(此类动词较少)如 study - studied carry - carried worry - worried (注意play、stay不是辅音字母加y,所以不属于此类)
  ④ 双写最后一个字母(此类动词较少)如 stopped
  B、不规则动词(此类词并无规则,须熟记)小学阶段要记住以下动词的原形和过去式:
  sing - sang,eat - ate,see - saw,have - had,do - did,go - went,take - took,buy - bought,get - got,read - read ,fly - flew,am/is - was,are - were,say - said,leave - left,swim - swam,tell - told,draw - drew,come - came,lose - lost,find - found,drink - drank,hurt - hurt,feel - felt
  推荐课程:
  (责任编辑:陈方乙)
经营许可证编号:060601京ICP备京公安备:}

我要回帖

更多关于 五年级下册英语过去式 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信