亲们,请帮忙把“简单爱的代价吉他谱简单版”翻译成英语,谢谢!

请各位英语大神帮忙将以下的句子翻译成英文(不要翻译器纯翻译的),词语方面尽量简单化,谢谢。虽都是双方结合,但婚礼的所进行的仪式、形式都带出各个种族、文化独有的特色
有助于传统文化的传承。因为即使有时候肤色相同,但却会因信仰、文化、历史的差异,无论在婚礼还是其他庆典上,都会出现差异、分支。如此一来,我们就能更加容易、方便地将它们(各个种族、文化)进行划分。
Although it's the combination of two people, the wedding ceremony still shows the features of different races and cultures, which is good for the heritage of cultures.Because even couple of the same color will have different opinions on wedding ceremonies or
other occasions of due to their different beliefs、culture and tradition.In this way, we can catalog them(races,cultures) more easily.这是我能想到的用词最简单的说法啦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~欢迎追问!!望采纳!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码如果有机会,我会让你对我所做的一切,付出沉重的代价。一定!翻译成英语哦
权限狗箭哔70
If there's a chance, i'll pay you a heavy price for everything you did to me.
If I have a chance,I will make you pay painful cost for what you have done to me! I can do it for sure!
If there are some opportunities,i will make you pay so much about what what you have done.
have a chance, I will let what you have done to me, pay a
steep price . must !
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码请帮忙把下面两够翻译成英语,谢谢!_百度知道
请帮忙把下面两够翻译成英语,谢谢!
我们的订单系统似乎出现了一个小问题,现在您的白金会员账号已经被调整至08/07/2013到期。很抱歉为此给您带来不便!
提问者采纳
It seemed that our order handling system had a small珐础粹飞诔读达嫂惮讥 problem. The expiry date of your Platinum Membership Account has been adjusted to July 8th, 2013. We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
there i珐础粹飞诔读达嫂惮讥s a small problem with our ordering system,we change the expiry date of your Platinum Member Account to July 8th,2013.We are very sorry to this matter!
Our order system seems to have a small problem, now your platinum membership account has been adjusted due to 08/07/2013. I'm sorry for this inconvenience to you!
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙把下面这段话翻译成英语,谢谢了!!!_百度知道
请帮忙把下面这段话翻译成英语,谢谢了!!!
我已经更新了NSOP的结果供你参考。到目前为止我们共收到8个来自IQC反馈的异常产品,在这里面有发现6个NSOP超标,虽然大部订肌斥可俪玖筹雪船磨分都已经在测试前废弃了,但还是有1个系统里面显示是已经出荷了。所以我建议在找到更好的解决办法之前需要组立那边一起监控来确保NSOP超标的产品不会被流通到下个工位。
提问者采纳
I have updated the NSOP results for your reference. So far we have received a total of 8 from IQC feedback abnormal product, in that there was found 6 NSOP exceed the standard, although most have been abandoned before 订肌斥可俪玖筹雪船磨the test, but there are still 1 system which shows are already out of the Netherlands. So I suggest the need to group together to ensure that the NSOP exceed the standard side monitoring products are not flow to the next station before finding a better solution.
提问者评价
Thanks a lot!
其他类似问题
翻译:I have updated the NSOP result for your reference. So far we have received eight from IQC feedback abnormal products, there is found in the six NSOP exceeds bid, although most have been abandoned before the test, but there i订肌斥可俪玖筹雪船磨s a display system is already out of charge. So I suggest before finding a better solution to monitor stand there with group to ensure that products tainted NSOP circulation to the next stage.
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 请帮忙跟进 英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信