请帮忙处理一下 英文看一下题目

作业题目,会做的帮忙做一下_百度知道
作业题目,会做的帮忙做一下
论述题(每题20分,共100分)1 畅工扳继殖荒帮维爆哩论述侧滑临界条件。2论述矢量四边形原理。3论述汽车行驶方程式。4试推导正面迎碰的恢复系数。5论述德国交通部对官方事故统计引用的7种事故形态。
我有更好的答案
作业帮有的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我看下这些英语题,在帮我分析一下One lighthouse will give a single flash another ___may giveand so on.A another B the other C the third D a third答案是D为什么不选CThere are generally&___to be Cauasoid,the group to which Europeans belong.A said B spoken C told D discussed为什么不选BFirst,there are those words with which we become acquainted in daily conversation,which we learn,that is to say,from the members of our own family and from our familiar associates,and___we should know and use even if we could not read or write.为何填whichSuch words may called“popular”,since they belong to the people at large and are not the exclusive__of a limited class.A right Bprivilege Cshare Dpossession为何不是B He prided himself on __at class.A having never braten B having been never beaten Chaving never been beaten D never have been beaten答案是C为什么?是哪个语法点?“How did you learn to drive?”“___strict obedience to my tutor.”A Giving B By giving C Give D To give为何,哪个语法点?____in ancient times,the book still appeals to readers today.A Though it written B Through written C It was written D written it was答案为B为什么和语法点是哪个?I’ve never been to Beijing,but it’s the place__.A Where I’d like to visit B I most want to visit C in which I’d like to visit Dthat Iwant to visit it most答案是B 是主语从句吗?还是定语从句?This crop has similar qualities to the previous one,being both wind-resistant and adapted to the same type of soil.为什么填being?We have been told that under no circumstaqnces ___ the telephone in the office for personal affairs.Amay we use Bwe may use Cwe could use Ddid we use__you are leaving tomorrow,we can eat dinner todether tonight.A For B Since C Before D While 为啥?
迷迭逆夏噺
One lighthouse will give a single flash another ___may giveand so on.A another B the other C the third D a third答案是D为什么不选C one指一个,another指在有两个的情况下的另一个,a third强调如果有第三个那么“一个第三个灯塔”能...而不是说一共有三个第三个能怎样.话有点乱,就是说理解意思的话,此处的每一个分句是一种情况,相对来谈~There are generally&___to be Cauasoid,the group to which Europeans belong.A said B spoken C told D discussed答案是A 为什么不选B said to be 固定搭配,没有spoken to be~这个一定要记住哦First,there are those words with which we become acquainted in daily conversation,which we learn,that is to say,from the members of our own family and from our familiar associates,and___we should know and use even if we could not read or write.为何填which 与前面几个which都是并列的啊!一定要把没用的部分去掉,看到句子的主干Such words may called“popular”,since they belong to the people at large and are not the exclusive__of a limited class.A right Bprivilege Cshare Dpossession为何不是B 答案是D belong to是属于,归谁所有的意思,后面当然是possession所有物啊!当然可以理解为不是谁的特权,但那时中文的添油加醋啦,要理解题到底想考什么He prided himself on __at class.A having never braten B having been never beaten Chaving never been beaten D never have been beaten答案是C为什么?是哪个语法点?on后面接动名词(ing),have(各种形式) never done/been的never的位置是固定的“How did you learn to drive?”“___strict obedience to my tutor.”A Giving B By giving C Give D To give答案为B,为何,哪个语法点?第一句问how对吧?那么第二句回答就是一个状语,以什么方式~把回答套到问题中,只有by doing表以什么方式____in ancient times,the book still appeals to readers today.A Though it written B Though written C It was written D written it was答案为B为什么和语法点是哪个?首先逗号后的句子主谓宾齐全,所以前面的句子要么是有though\because等连词开头,要不就是非谓语形式.而A缺少宾语was,所以选B.I’ve never been to Beijing,but it’s the place__.A Where I’d like to visit B I most want to visit C in which I’d like to visit Dthat Iwant to visit it most答案是B 是主语从句吗?还是定语从句?是定语从句啊,修饰the placeThis crop has similar qualities to the previous one,being both wind-resistant and adapted to the same type of soil.为什么填being?此处意思是this crop and the previous one are both windresis...那么变换成分句就是being或者直接不填~We have been told that under no circumstances ___ the telephone in the office for personal affairs.Amay we use Bwe may use Cwe could use Ddid we use答案是A为啥?首先under no circumstances后面用倒装,并且表否定,而could在否定意义的句子中是(过去)没能做,此句的含义又是命令的,因此BCD均排除__you are leaving tomorrow,we can eat dinner todether tonight.A For B Since C Before D While 答案是B 为啥?因为你明天要走,那么只有AB合意,for后不能直接加句子
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这是一篇完形填空吧?你读高三了还是大学了?(1)如果只有三个对象的话,one...another...the third是没错的。可是你看到句后有一个so on吗?就是说对象不只三个。a +(second third forth fifth等等)这些词是指前面的对象以外的,又另一个对象,有“又另一个”的意思。但不是最后一个对象,可能还有千千万万个对象在后面,没有说,省略了而已。...
1. a third不强调顺序,如I have taken a third helping.我已经吃了第三份食物了。(否则只吃第三份)2. 据说的说,不用speak,可自己查辨析3,which做with的并列宾语4,可以认为exclusive possession=privilege5, 动名词的完成被动态6,by doing是凭借,靠什...
扫描下载二维码GRE数学题,麻烦大神们帮我看一下_百度知道
GRE数学题,麻烦大神们帮我看一下
Set X consists of 100 numbers. The average (arithmetic mean) of set X is 10, and the standard deviation is 4.6. Which of the following two numbers, when added to set X, will decrease t旦郸测肝爻菲诧十超姜he set’s standard deviation by the greatest amount?-100 and -100-10 and -100 and 00 and 2010 and 10
必须是10和10啊,方差是[(X1-平均)^2+(X1-平均)^2......+(X100-平均)^2]/100如果增加X101=10和X102=10,分母上面的和不变,因为(X101-平均)^2+(X102-平均)^2=0+0=0,而分母变成了102,所以除得的数值就会变小。如果还有疑问,旦郸测肝爻菲诧十超姜我会继续回答^_^
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
gre的相关知识
其他1条回答
选10和10以下凑字数
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁作业帮-小学初高中学霸拍照搜题口袋学习利器,明星达人学生写作业解题好帮手,名师在线一对一辅导课程学习平台:在 App Store 上的内容
正在打开 iTunes Store。如果 iTunes 不自动打开,在 Dock 或 Windows 桌面上点击 iTunes 图标。进度指示器
正在打开 iBooks Store。如果 iBooks 未打开,请在 Dock 中打开 iBooks App。进度指示器
如要轻松整理及新增数码媒体收藏,iTunes 是全世界最简单的工具。
我们在您的电脑上找不到 iTunes。 如要下载 百度云计算技术(北京)有限公司 的免费 App 作业帮-小学初高中学霸拍照搜题口袋学习利器,明星达人学生写作业解题好帮手,名师在线一对一辅导课程学习平台,请立即获取 iTunes。
已经有 iTunes 了? 现在点击「我有 iTunes」以打开 iTunes。
作业帮-小学初高中学霸拍照搜题口袋学习利器,明星达人学生写作业解题好帮手,名师在线一对一辅导课程学习平台
开发商:百度云计算技术(北京)有限公司
打开 iTunes 以购买和下载 App。
中小学生挚爱的学习好帮手!修炼好成绩全靠作业帮!~~作业帮【直播课】正式上线~~名校老师『玩』直播,让你足不出户就能领略不一样的课堂体验!小、初、高中课程应有尽有,还可以实时在线互动,哪里不会随时问~【专题课更低至1元】快拉上班里的铁磁儿一起上【作业帮-直播课】吧,轻松满足你与好友一起学习的小心思~~
【神马场合用作业帮?】作为学霸的你,快用作业帮搜题!作为家长的你,快用作业帮搜题!作为老师的你,快用作业帮搜题!考前冲刺挠头呢?快用作业帮辅导!难题解析看不懂?快用作业帮辅导!足不出户辅导班?快用作业帮直播课! 【作业帮活动】 1. 新用户专享:注册体验1对1作业辅导,50元新手大礼包任性领~~ 2. 作业帮签到活动天天有,签到可兑换Q币哦!还不快和同学们一起来抢!!! 【作业帮简介】作业帮,让学习更简单!\(^o^)/超过1.3亿小初高中学生都在用的拍照搜题软件!题库量大、搜索速度快、答案精准的拍照搜题解题工具!、2016热门学习软件,得到数千万学生的喜爱!题库覆盖全国小学、初中、高中教材和练习册95%的题目!在线实时1对1作业辅导,享受无限次使用和专属学习报告!数千名师在线,可随时随地连线老师答疑解惑!学习、写作业、考试就用百度作业帮!o(* ̄) ̄*)o下载作业帮即可拍照搜题,答案秒出!无需注册,完全免费!解题过程全呈现!答案覆盖小学、初中、高中全部学科!1.3亿学生都在用的学习工具,不用你就out啦。新增初高中课本同步练习题目。超1000多万精选真题,考试提分so easy! 【作业帮功能】1.拍照搜题:作业一拍,秒出答案!2.答案解析:多种思路、过程详细,让你全面账务各种学习解题方法,考试不再愁!3. 作业辅导:全国名师24小时在线任你选,“板书+语音”实时解答,覆盖数学/语文/英语/物理等学科,独享定期学习报告!4.直播课:全国名师在线直播,预习资料、互动性直播讲解、学习报告、专人批改作业,随时随地让你全方位地提升学习成绩!5.单词查询:阅读遇到陌生英文单词?写作文想不到单词怎么说?不用慌,中英互译,长句短句,单词查询通通帮你搞定!6.作文搜索:英语作文不会写?中文作文在凑字?作业帮,800万篇范文,中高考快速提分!7.题库覆盖:数学、英语、语文、物理、化学、生物、历史、物理等,各科难题一网打尽!8.求助学霸:300万学霸、老师在线答题,作业难题都不是问题!让你彻底爱上学习,成为学霸!
版本 6.1.2 中的新功能
【直播课】新增收藏功能喽~小伙伴们可以把喜欢的课程收藏下来一起报名~【作业辅导】可以看辅导视频啦~随时回顾老师讲解过程,彻底攻克难题!【查询单词】词语辨析粗来啦~look,watch各有侧重点,再也不会傻傻分不清楚~
作业帮直播课好棒耶,老师nice棒棒哒
呆萌小正太推荐喔作业帮 直播课上线了呢,期末考试必需品哇,直播课急救站;老师美帅美帅滴,耐心又nice;数学题英文作业作文一站搞嗲,作业帮搜搜就有详细解答过程,仔细看看就完全无障碍秒懂的节奏哇!作业帮是我用过的最闪最快最好用的啦,比猴子那个好多啦;作业帮要继续加油哦,虽然也有个别题目没有,但是我会一直支持作业帮的,作业帮陪伴我一杯紫!
应该是一年前 用这款软件的时候真心不好用 查出得答案都对不上题 现在经过同学推荐又用起了这个软件 真心比以前好用了 随便查一道题 几秒钟就给了正确答案 还附有解析 新出的英语翻译也炒鸡赞
老师很好,可为什么老显示网络出小差
定了三天的一对一教学,也就用了一下午,晚上再用就一直显示网络出小差无法上传图片。可我在家上网正常,老师都很好很负责,可我刚花了钱就不能用了。客服也没人理。
用户购买的还有
此 App 专为 iPhone 和 iPad 设计免费类别: 版本: 6.1.2大小: 70.8 MB语言: 简体中文开发商: Baidu cloud computing technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.兼容性: 需要 iOS 7.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad 和 iPod touch 兼容。
4.45411&&&&&2310 份评分
&&&&&68522 份评分
更多百度云计算技术(北京)有限公司的产品专业英语八级考试
1.选择试题2.注册/登陆3.开始答题4.提交试卷5.查看成绩6.答案解析
您的位置:&& && && && 试卷题库内容
试题来源:
正确答案:
It is most startling to hear a watch or clock clicking away the seconds, each click indicating the shortening of one's life by a little bit. Likewise, with each page torn off the wall calendar, one's life is shortened by another day. Time, therefore, is life. Nevertheless, few people treasure their time as much as their life. Time must not be wasted if you want to do your bit in your remaining years or acquire some useful knowledge to improve yourself and help others, so that your life may turn out to be significant and fruitful. All that is foolproof, yet few people really strive to make the best use of their time.答案解析:[难点注释]
1.最令人触目惊心的一件事,是看着钟表上的秒针一下一下的移动,每移动一下就是表示我们的寿命已经缩短了一部分:此句可译为&it is+形容词+that从句&的结构。其中&是看着钟表&&移动&可译为that引导的从句,而&每移动&&缩短了一部分&则是对其的补充说明,可译为非谓语动词短语。&触目惊心的&可译为shocking或startling;&表示&在此译为indicate;&一部分&可译为a little bit或a little。
2.再看看&&:此句在结构上紧承第一句,因此可用likewise来衔接。该句的语义重心在于&我们的寿命又缩短了一天&,故译为主句,由于没有明确的主语,可通过语态转换,译为被动句。前部分&再看看墙上挂着的&&&可译为with引导的伴随状语with each page tom off the wall calendar。
3.没有人不爱惜他的生命,但很少人珍视他的时间:第四句可直译为Every one treasures his life, but few treasure their time,但合译为Nevertheless, few people treasure their time as much as their life则更显翻译功底。
4.如果想在有生之年做一点什么事,学一点什么学问,充实自己,帮助别人,使生命成为有意义,不虚此生,那么就不可浪费光阴:第五句是个典型的汉语后重心句,翻译时应调整语序,即把&那么就不可浪费光阴&译为主句,其余部分译为if引导的条件状语从句。
5.有生之年:可译为in your remaining years。
6.做一点什么事:指尽力而为,有所事事,可译为短语do your bit。
7.学一点什么学问,充实自己,帮助别人:在语义上比较紧凑,可合译为acquire some useful knowledge to improve yourself and help others。
8.生命成为有意义,不虚此生:表达的意思相近,因此用be significant and fruitful概括即可。
9.这道理人人都懂:可理解为&上面讲的那些非常简单&,故可译为All that is foolproof。
10.善为利用:可译为make the best use of或take advantage of。
您可能感兴趣的试题
第&1&题:填空题:Malle has said that this is the most personal and important film of his career, and I believe that he thinks that. I also believe that he's wrong. If Goodbye is very personal to him, this may be because as an adult he has felt stricken by the recognition that he wasn't stricken then, and it may involve his feelings of guilt over his own family's safety and prosperity&everything that the film barely touches on.
Malle has said of Goodbye, &I reinvented the past in the pursuit of a haunting and timeless truth.& Maybe that's why ! felt as if I were watching a faded French classic, something I dimly recalled. In pursuit of haunting and timeless truth, Malle has gone back to the anti-Nazi movies of the forties, and polished and formalized the actions until he's turned melodrama into polite reverie.
&答案解析:第&2&题:填空题:Much of the problem is that we live in a passive age. To listen to a record album, to sit through a movie, to watch a television show&all require nothing of the cultural consumer, save his mere presence. To read a book, though, takes an act of will on the part of the consumer. He must genuinely want to find out what is inside. He c he must do something, even though the something is as simple an action as opening the book, closing the door and beginning to read.
In generations before my own, this was taken for granted as an important part of life. But now, in the day of the &information retrieval system&, such a reverence is not being placed on the reading, and then saving, of books. If a young American reads at all, he is far more likely to purchase a paperback that may be flipped through and then thrown away. In a disposable age, the book for keeping and rereading is an anachronism, a ponderous dinosaur in a high-speed society.
&答案解析:第&3&题:填空题:Let me come what governs the Englishman is his inner atmosphere, the weather in his soul. It is nothing particularly spiritual or mysterious. When he has taken his exercise aria is drinking his tea or his beer a when, in his garden or by his fire, he sprawls in an aggressive when well-washed and well-brushed, he resolutely turns in church to the east and recites the Creed without in the least implying that he bel when he hears or sings the most crudely sentimental and thinnest of popular songs, unmov when he makes up his mind who is his best friend o when he adopts a p when he is hunting or shooting or boating, or stridin when he is choosing his clothes or his profession&never is it a precise reason, or purpose, or outer fact it is always the atmosphere of his inner man.
&答案解析:第&4&题:填空题:It has now been five years since Margaret Thatcher resigned as Britain's Prime Minister. In her heyday she strode the international headlines with such bravura that she seemed inevitable, a natural force. The world stage seemed just the right size for her, as she chaffed her conservative soul mate Ronald Reagan or flattered the &new man&, Mikhail Gorbachev.
Now the political world has begun to focus on the immensity of her achievement. How on earth did she manage to get there? She was elected to Parliament at 32 in 1958. She parried her way through the complacent, male-dominated councils of power&no woman had ever roiled those waters. Couldn't the old boys see her coming? After all, there was nothing subtle about her personality or her approach.
As The Path to Power, the second volume of her autobiography, makes clear, Thatcher was probably too simple and direct for the Tories, with their heavy baggage of class and compromise. She traveled light, proud of her roots as a grocer's daughter from the small town of Grantham but never tethered by working-class resentments or delusions of inferiority. Her parents taught her the verities they believed in: Methodism. hard work, thrift and the importance of the individual. She has never wavered from them, and they run through the book.
&Nothing in our house was wasted.& Or, &I had less leisure time than other children.& These are boasts of a childhood recalled in tranquility. Later they became a philosophy: &Being conservative is never merely a matter of income, but a whole way of life, a will to take responsibility for oneself.\
&答案解析:第&5&题:填空题:History with its flickering lamp stumbles along the trail of the past, trying to reconstruct its scenes, to revive its echoes, and kindle with pale gleams the passion of former days.
As the great scroll of history unrolls, many complicated incidents occur which it is difficult to introduce effectively into the pattern of the likes and dislikes of the epoch in which we live.
The human story does not always unfold like a mathematical calculation on the principle that two and two make four. Sometimes in life they make and sometimes the blackboard topples down in the middle of the sum and leaves the class in disorder and the pedagogue with a black eye.
Science, which now offers us a golden age with one hand, offers at the same time with the other the doom of all that we have built up inch by inch since the Stone Age and the dawn of any human annals. My faith is in the high progressive destiny of man. I do not believe that we are to be flung back into abysmal darkness of fiercesome discoveries which human genius has made&let us make sure that they are our servants, but not our masters.
Its place is in the healing of the sick, and in giving more food and leisure for life. When it helps the strong crush the weak, and rob those who are asleep, it is using truth for impious ends. Those who are thus sacrilegious will suffer and be punished, for their own weapons will be turned against them.
&答案解析:
做了该试卷的考友还做了
······}

我要回帖

更多关于 帮忙看一下中药处方 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信