damingwangchao went to new yourk last sunday怎么改写成一般疑问句

she is American(变成一般疑问句)、I went to shanghai last Monday(对画线部分提问,shanghai 画线)、the duck is on the table(画线部分提问,on the table画线)
叛逆尊0777
Is she American?Where did you go last Monday?Where is the duck?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码句型转换等等我写上啊they went tothe beach on vacation (对划线部分提问)—————-I bought some thing for myself in beijing (改为一般疑问句0MIKe often plays computer game (用 last sunday改写句子)Did tma(好像写错了) go there with anyone (用否定坑定回答)
大婶无敌167
(1)对went to the beach提问—— What did they do on vacation?如果是对the beach提问—— Where did they go on vacation?(主要是看不清划线部分啊)(2)Did buy me (3)mike played computer games last sunday(4) yes.they did.no they didn‘t
to zhe beah
Where did they go on
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.Your first job is to learn how to use the camera.2.If you like this photo,you can print it3.Mobile phones have different price.4.I need the instruction in English.5.If the camera...
Where did they go on vacation?Did you buy anything for yourself in Beijing?Mike played computer game last Sunday(不是道问的是什么啊亲是不是改肯否定回答?)Yes ,he...
1、Where did they go on
vacation?2、DId you buy some thing for yourself in bejing3、Make played conmputer
game last sunday4、Yes,he(she)did
。No,he(she)didn‘t
扫描下载二维码根据要求写句子1.I went to a park last Sunday.【改为一般疑问句】2.I ate some delicious food.【改为否定句】3.He spent 【twenty—one】 hoursin space.【对括号部分提问】
易大湿TA0294
1、Did you go to a park last Sunday?2、I didn't eat any delicious food.3、How many hours did he spend in space?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码把句子改成肯定句 否定句 一般疑问句 特殊疑问句that famous musician went Paris last monthYou promised me to buy me a new computer
暗恋你fn67
原来不就是肯定句?That famous musician didn't went to Paris last mouth.Did that famous musician went to Paris last mouth?Where did that famous musician go last mouth?You didn't promise me to buy me a new computer.Did you promise me to buy me a new computer?What did you promise me to do?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码daming went to new yourk last sunday怎么改写成一般疑问句_百度知道
daming went to new yourk last sunday怎么改写成一般疑问句
提问者采纳
Daming went to New York last Sunday:Did Danming go to New York last Sunday.改为一般疑问句原句
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Did daming go to New York last sunday
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 daming 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。