英语作文我喜欢看电影影的英语过去式?

我和我的妈妈去购物,然后去电影院看电影, 英文翻译(过去式)_百度知道
我和我的妈妈去购物,然后去电影院看电影, 英文翻译(过去式)
我有更好的答案
I went to shopping with my month, then saw a movie.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我们看灯笼的英语过去式_百度知道
我们看灯笼的英语过去式
我们看灯笼We look at the lanterns我们看灯笼We look at the lanterns
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语过去式的相关知识
其他1条回答
We looked at the lanterns.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在英语里一般过去时时态的句子里,是不是出现的所有动词都要用过去式?比如,昨天下午,丽丽骑自行车和去看电影,骑自行车和去看电影都要变成过去式吗?如果有些特殊的情况,不用过去式的,可以列举出来吗?
你用and并列的两个动词都是过去式,但是有固定句式如want to do第一动词过去式,第二动词原型
如果有些特殊的情况,不用过去式的,可以列举出来吗?
如果有些特殊的情况,不用过去式的,可以列举出来吗?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码1.“这段时间我没有看电影,也没有看到另我印象深刻的文章.”是用完成时态还是过去式?2.there are some people in our lives,maybe there aren't so excellent or speical,but we'll never forget.As the killer to the little girl.我想说的是:在我们生命中有些人,可能不是那么优秀或者特别,但我们永远不会忘记.就像那个杀手对于那个小女孩般.如果有语法错误就帮我改改啊.或者更精确的说法也行,
1.完成时比较好吧.2.你好像说的是那个叫“这个杀手不太冷”的电影吧,不过句子全错了,改成:there are some people in our lives,maybe not so excellent or special,but will never be forgetten by us,just as the killer will not be forgotten by the little girl.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.完成时态 强调这段时间内怎么怎么样了2.there are some people in our lives,maybe not that special or unique.however ,we will never foget them just as the way the killer did with the little girl .
扫描下载二维码初一英语过去式滴作文呐!是写周末的...一定要过去式主要内容:逛街,吃饭,看电影,去展览会
A special weekendMy family went to see my grandparents on last week.My grangparents live in Tieling.It is a very lovely place.We went to climb the mountain together.The trees became yellow and the grass became yellow,too.There was no flower any more.We ate some take away food on the mountain,and we enjoyed a good time.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
A special weekendMy family went to see my grandparents on last week. I am very happy. We went to climb the mountain together. The trees became yellow and the grass became yellow, too. There was no flower any more. We ate some take away food on the mountain, and we enjoyed a good time.
楼上两位第一句话有语法错误
My family went to see my grandparents on last week. 这里不能加ON吧。。
A special weekendMy family went to see my grandparents on last week. My grangparents live in Tieling. It is a very lovely place. We went to climb the mountain together. The trees became yellow an...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语动词过去式 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信