最好的朋友不再信任你:not &#47。 Your best friend does _______ trust you ________. 答案
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语对话的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁假设你是kfc的服务员,编一段和客人的对话,不少于10句话(英语)并翻译
server:Good morning,Welcome to KFCcustoms:Good morning server:Take a seat,please.Here is our menu list.Please look at it.customs:do you have any special in your testaurant?server:year,we came out new style-- Old Beijing chicken roll Fu Yong vegetable soup mushroom and chicken congeecustoms:ok ,I want crispy and spicy chicken leg and four seasons fresh vegetablesserver:Would you like some tea or coffee?customs:oh ,a cup of coffee server:crispy and spicy chicken leg and four seasons fresh vegetables a cup of coffee .Is it right?customs:yes ,I has a coupon ,please change it all right ,have a nice time .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Service: Hello, how are you?Custom: Good, thanks.Service: What would you like?Custom: Can I have three chicken wings and a large coca, please?Service: Yeah, sure. Anything else for...
Service: Hello, how are you?Custom: Good, thanks.Service: What would you like?Custom: Can I have three chicken wings and a large coca, please?Service: Yeah, sure. Anything else for...
1:hi, can i help you? (你需要什么帮助?)2:yes, i want buy a ice cream. (嗯,我想买个雪糕。) 1:ok. (好的。)2:Excuse me ,can i buy a coke? (打扰一下,我能再买一杯可乐吗?)1:of cause you can. (你当然可以。)2:how much is...
扫描下载二维码请帮我编一段用英语描写火山所带来的危险的对话,至少10句不要太深刻的,是一组记者和火山工作者的对话
影响全球气候 火山爆发时喷出的大量火山灰和火山气体,对气候造成极大的影响.因为在这种情况下,昏暗的白昼和狂风暴雨,甚至泥浆雨都会困扰当地居民长达数月之久.火山灰和火山气体被喷到高空中去,它们就会随风散布到很远的地方.这些火山物质会遮住阳光,导致气温下降.此外,它们还会滤掉某些波长的光线,使得太阳和月亮看起来就像蒙上一层光晕,或是泛着奇异的色彩,尤其在日出和日落时能形成奇特的自然景观. 以下是译文Affects the global climate When volcanic eruption spouts the massive volcanic ash and thevolcanic gases, have the enormous influence to the climate. Because inthis kind of situation, dim daytime and violent storm, even the mudrain can long puzzle the local resident to reach several months longtime. The volcanic ash and the volcanic gases are spurted in the upperair, they can spread with the wind to the very far place. Thesevolcano matter can block from the sunlight, causes the temperature todrop. In addition, they also can filter out certain wave lengths thelight, causes the sun and the moon looks like likes in Mongolia ahalo, perhaps is exuding the strange color, especially when sunriseand sunset can form the unusual natural landscape.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码帮我写个英语小对话、2个人对话的.大概每人10句,不用太多如题,对话内容是\x05Talk about what makes a good teacher.
Sun Gang:A normal university student (一位师范生) Mr.Li ,an old model teacher (一位老模范教师) ,Sun:Good morning,Mr.Li!Mr.Li:Good morning!Sun:I will graduate from my university next year and I want to be a good teacher.Can you tell me What makes a good teacher?Mr Li:Ok!First,you have to love your work.This is very important for a teacher.Second,You should love your students.Sun:Anyhing else?Mr Li:Yes!You should read quite a lot of books.If you want to give your students a cup of water,you must have a bucket (桶) of water.Sun:Any more?Mr Li:Of course.You must also treat(对待)your students very equally(平等).This is very imptortant,too.In any how,it is very hard to be a teacher,especially for a good teacher.Remember?I hope you can be a very good teacher.Sun.Thank you,Mr.Li.i will work hard.Is it OK now?
是自己写的吗、、还是哪摘的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码初一英语作文,按上面要求写,假如你是Jim,根据上一题的初一英语作文,按上面要求写,假如你是Jim,根据上一题的相关信息,写一段你与Mike的电话对话.不得少于10句.
J=Jim M=MikeJ:Hi,I'm Jim.May I speak to Mike?M:This is Mike speaking.J:Mike,are you free this Sunday?M:Yes,what's the matter?J:All right,would you like to go for a picnic this Sunday?M:Who will go with us?J:Sally ,Tony ,William and Cindy.M:That's great.When and where shall we meet?J:8:00 at the school gate this Sunday morning.M:I see.Goodbye!J:See you soon
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
上一道题相关的信息是?
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 双人对话剧本 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信