将......剪短了发英文

求助:怎么写简短的英文短信通知客户我们将参加展会 - 出口交流 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
& 求助:怎么写简短的英文短信通知客户我们将参加展会
UID 1212788
福步币 52 块
阅读权限 60
求助:怎么写简短的英文短信通知客户我们将参加展会
我们公司将参加展会,老板让我短信通知客户,老板要求精简,把参加展会的日期,时间,展位号发给客户就好了,英文短信应该怎么写呢?
[ 本帖最后由 yiran987654 于
21:03 编辑 ]
UID 179175
积分 48787
福步币 10 块
阅读权限 120
Welcome to visit Gold Finger Co.Ltd. at at Booth No.88 on the 3rd International Money Making Fair in Hong Kong from March 1 to 3, 2012.
[ 本帖最后由 mi6haha 于
22:35 编辑 ]
UID 1212788
福步币 52 块
阅读权限 60
回复 #2 mi6haha 的帖子
谢谢楼主,我已经写好了!!!
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是
Powered by D1scuz! && 2001-请高人帮我把这段文字翻译成英文,尽量简短,还要附上各个节日的英文
请高人帮我把这段文字翻译成英文,尽量简短,还要附上各个节日的英文
某某节快要到来了,终于能够随心所欲的做自己想做的事情了,不过我并没有准确的计划,毕竟计划赶不上变化嘛。但是在假期里我要做的事情是,早早睡觉第二天早早起床,然后背着相机到田野里拍照,就算拍一整天也没关系。或许还会和朋友到海边去玩,或许去逛街,或许突然有什么事情要做那就只能守在电脑前忙活这假期了。总之不管怎样,还是想出去走走看看的。
补充:谢谢,但是请不要用有道
Spring Break is almost coming, I could finally do what ever things that I like, but I haven&t plan it out yet,just incase there are changes. However, the things that I will do during the break is: sleep early and wake up early in the morning, then go to the field and take pictures, even if it will take the whole day. Maybe I will go with my friends to the beach, maybe go for shopping, or maybe suddenly there are tasks for me to do , then I guess I&ll have to stay infront of the computer during the break. Anyways, I really want to go out and have some fun!
你好,谢谢你的答案,但是可不可以再附上各个节日的英文呢
感恩节:Thanksgiving's Day
圣诞节:Christmas Day
劳动节:Labor's Day
情人节:Valentine's Day
国庆节:Independence Day
总统节: President's Day
额 不确定你要的节日是什么啊? 就给了你美国的节日& 还需要再跟我说
要中国的全部节日
元旦节:New year's Day
元宵节:The lantern Festival
端午节:Dragon&Boat Festival
乞丐节:The Night of sevens
中秋节:Moon Festival
重阳节:Double Nineth(Elder Day)
冬至:Winter solstice Festival
清明节:Tomb Sweeping Day
其他回答 (3)
So-and-so's day is coming, and finally can follow one's inclinations do the things they want to do, but I have not accurate plan, plan to catch up with change after all! But during the holiday I have to do is, go to bed early the next day get up early, and then carry the camera to take pictures in the field, even if take all day and it doesn't matter. Perhaps and friends to go to the sea, maybe go shopping, perhaps suddenly have anything to do that can only keep busy this holiday in front of the computer. In short, no matter what, or want to go out for a walk to see.
劳动节Labor day is coming, and finally can follow one's inclinations do the things they want to do, but I have not accurate plan, plan to catch up with change after all! But during the holiday I have to do is, go to bed early the next day get up early, and then carry the camera to take pictures in the field, even if take all day and it doesn't matter. Perhaps and friends to go to the sea, maybe go shopping, perhaps suddenly have anything to do that can only keep busy this holiday in front of the computer. In short, no matter what, or want to go out for a walk to see.
圣诞节Christmas day、
国庆节National Day、
元旦节New Year's day、
端午节Dragon Boat Festival、
中秋节mid-autumn festival
清明节 tomb-sweeping day、
情人节valentine's day、
Section is coming, finally free to do what we want to do things, but I do not
have an accurate plan, change of plans, after all, can't keep up with it.But during the holidays, I want to do is, get up early to bed early the next
day, and then carrying a camera to photograph in the fields, even take a whole
day does not matter.May and friends to the beach to play, maybe go shopping, perhaps suddenly have
nothing to do and that was only at the front of the computer 忙活a the holidays.In General anyway, or do you want to go out for a walk.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号英语翻译第一句:不说,不代表不想不恋不在意.第二句:不念,不表示不思不爱不在乎.我想说我这两句是想在定制礼物的时候刻在礼物上的,所以不能太长。怕写不上去。写不完。所以想尽量简短。(那个礼物是一对情侣手链,想在淘宝上入手。) 本人不懂英文,所以害怕出洋相。送人的,所以拜托不懂得亲们,就不要围观了。
两句一个意思,中文的文字游戏尝试翻译一句,抛砖引玉吧It does not mean that you don't think,you don't love or you don't even care when you keep silence.啊 刻礼物上的话 ...还是建议你找个英文原版的箴言写上去吧 中文和英文翻译这样很难.刚去上了个厕所 瞎想了一句话:Silence means love without a word.当笑话看吧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
第一句: do not say, does not mean do not want to not love does not care. 第二句: do not read, does not mean that thinking does not love do not care.
Do not say, do not want to not love not to care.Don't read, don't think don't love don't care.绝对是对的哦!
你这个都是同义词,这么小的区别在英文没办法表达的。一模一样给你直译是不太可能的,我给你意译吧。Stop talking is not means stop thinking and loving.Withhold words is not equal to withhold missing and caring.楼下几个翻译的。。。。已经不是误人子弟了。。。。简直是。...
ufhhfvkghsgvh。个,。估计是哥哥的蒙古国,
silence dosen't mean not care你两句话是一样的- -用词不一样而已
扫描下载二维码简短英语演讲3分钟_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
简短英语演讲3分钟
上传于||文档简介
&&简​短​英​语​演​讲分​钟
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读