打开手机微信,扫描以下二维码,即可通过我们的公众微信平台学英语。
客服短信:客服邮箱:
全站资料无限下载、手机APP免费使用。¥198元/3个月
一次购买,终身使用。¥2990元/终身
承诺三年拿下口语!¥4990元/终身
OMG美语 - 热!热!热! Hot! Hot! Hot!
阅读次数:
VIP会员专享下载:()* 日起,网站不再提供免费下载服务,详情请看站长公开信:
今天的节目很热!1)Sweating bullets 全身冒汗, 另外一个意思:为某事而焦急或紧张;2)I am sweating like a pig 全身冒汗;3)Hot as heck 非常热;4)He is so hot 他很帅;5)Hot new song 流行歌曲;6)Have the hots 对某人有感觉,喜欢他;7)Red hot非常热。It is so hot in Washington D.C.OMG, it's so hot outside.I am roasting out here!Oh, my gosh.I'm so hot. I'm sweating bullets.I'm sweating like a pig.It is hot as heck out here.heck=hell的委婉的说法。Did you see that guy.He is so hot.Have you heard Lady Gaga's hot new song?I have the hots for Brandon.He's so handsome.Be careful, don't drink that coffee yet.It's red hot.非常热。Don't listen to her.She's not making any sense.She's full of hot air.Oh, don't worry.He is just kidding.Don't get all hot and bothered about it.hot and bothered别生气How to order ice cream since it's summertime.
网友的学习评论(条):
icecream swimming
go hiking and ice-cream
she is full of hot air
the workshop is so hot,i sweat like a pig.
watermelon!
OMG!Don't get all hot and bothered about it. She is full of hot air.Well,i have the hots for him,he is so hot.
watermelon! The most sport i like is swimming
i have the hots for hime
he is full of hot hair.the water is red hot.
it is hot as heck out there. i am sweathing bullets
The song is so hot that I sing it everywhere
Wow,it's really useful!
Joe said to me that the man who sat behind me is so hot .But I know
is full of hot air.
It's so hot,I'm sweating like a pig. I want to eat ice cream.But fridge doesn't work, so anything is no sense and it's full of hot air. Only to drink water, but it's so red hot! My mum says"Don't get all hot and bortherde about it. Wait a moment, everything will be OK. Keep cool"
i am so hot that i could not sleep.
i like her
OMG! Bai Jie is so hot!!!
I love eat icecream.I love playing basket ball in summer.
I liker eat watermelon in summer hot day,because it very sweet , I liker going out for a walk afer dinner
outside ,I want to go swimming .
OMG,it is so hot ,I have to enjoy ice cream!
ice cream,swim
I'm full of hot air every day ,so I'm very upset
like icecream,but I do not eat it.
oh no now is spring!!!
I like icecream, and I will learn to swim this summer.
i like playing basketball in summer because i love the feeling of sweating,i stick to doing it even though it is
very hot outside,haha!hey girl ,come on ,let's play together!
the weather in guangzhou is so hot ,I am always sweating
like a pig!
today ,baijie seems so weird unlike the other programs she had done before.
Hot, summer is so hot usually. So, I don't like summer season. When we eat dinner or do something homework, we will be sweating like a pig in the summertime.
Hot. from qiqi
Hi,everybody,Didn't you notice the change of Baijie?Today she is not very active.She met the hapless things? Best wishes for Baijie! Come girl...You are great!!
hot,hot, it's so hot
It is red hot in chongqingI am sweating like a pig
There are all kinds of fruids in summer, among them, I like watermellon most
because it's sweet and juicy. One of my favorite sports is going out for a walk on summer everning, walking along the path at the foot of the mountains, smelling the breath of woods, looking at the cloud color changing in the remote sky, I can think over what happened during the day or not do.
Most Chinese college students are sweating bullets without air conditioners in their dormitories this summer.
I am getting pregancy now and will deliver second BB in July.
I always feel hot even though most people don't think so.
Actually, in my high school and university period, there was no air conditioners (even no fan) at that time, but we still lived as normally. haha.
eating ice-cold watermelon
my gosh, It's so hot...
it is so hot outside , I am
sweating like a pig
i'm sweating like a pig,and i can't concentrate on my homework.don't trust him,he's full of hot air.did you see that girl? she's so hot.very sexy/gorgeous/charming/attractive/fascinating/absorbing/cute/adorable/cutie/obsessed/hooked/catchy.it's so hot outside.it's hot as heck out here.i'm roasting out here.i'm sweating bullets.i'm sweating like a pig.be careful,don't drink the coffee yet,it's red hot. don't get all hot and bothered about it,she's not making any sense.
It is so hot in Hunan Province,and I am really very hot. My boyfrind is so hot! I love him.
—Why do you not speak with her?—Because she is full of hot air.Don't hot and bothered, she is stubborn.
短短的一个hot 竟然有这么多表达,真心赞。要多多练习才能内化为自己脱口而出的语言。Unveiling the beauty of statistics for a fact based world view.
DON’T PANIC
END POVERTY
—Has the UN gone mad?
The greatest story in human history.
How not to be ignorant about the World
Ola Rosling & Hans Rosling show simple rules of thumb for dismantling global misconceptions and beating chimpanzees.
Dollar Street Preview
Imagine everyone living on one long street sorted by income. Gapminder Head of Creativity, Anna R. R?nnlund shows her new project which will let you see what life really looks like behind the income statistics.
DON’T PANIC
END POVERTY
—Has the UN gone mad?
The greatest story in human history.
Refresh your world
Pour the sparkling fresh numbers into your eyes and upgrade your worldview.
New tools coming soon
Our new Vizabi-tools are soon ready, with open source code and touch-screen support. Stay tuned!
The Facts About Population
Panicking is rarely a good idea. In this one-hour documentary, Hans Rosling
shows why the world might not be as bad as you might believe!
Latest blog posts
March 29, 2016
March 14, 2016
November 11, 2015
Newsletter
Watch our latest videos
January 7, 2016
The change from large to small families reflects dramatic changes in peoples lives. In this TEDx video Hans Rosling talks
October 7, 2015
Hans Rosling asks: Has the UN gone mad? The United Nations just announced their boldest goal ever: To eradicate extreme
April 26, 2014
Explaining the global vaccination programs is NOT a party-killer! It’s a Party Trick! About This is Party Trick #1 in
700 indicators from the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO).
Compare Washington, Minnesota and Texas with countries of the World.}

我要回帖

更多关于 one hot 编码 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信