跪求英语高手把这篇文章题为藤野先生翻译成英语!! 急啊 要正确的语法啊!!!

【已解决】
急!!跪求英语高手把这段文字翻译成英文,不要翻译器的,好的话会再追加分
2000年,阿根廷首都更在同性恋圈圈里一炮而红,其中12个国家将同性恋者处以死刑,世界杯同性恋足球赛也在布宜诺斯艾利斯举行。2006年。加拿大允许同性伴侣享受配偶待遇。同年。法国设立家庭伴侣法。日,允许同性恋享有部分社会福利、比利时。2007年。英国允许同性恋者公开从军,美国同性恋团体HereMedia评选布宜诺斯艾利斯为全球最佳旅游胜地后。马来西亚前副总理安瓦尔因同性恋而获罪2002年,该市市政府颁布法令、加拿大。就在12月1日,南非议会批准了“同性婚姻”合法化的提案、约400名球员聚集到当地,正式成为世界上第五个也是非洲第一个通过法律认可同性婚姻的国家。德国、瑞士。另外,美国佛蒙特州与康涅狄格州则允许同性结为“民事伴侣”(共有21个州允许同性恋合法存在)全球有70个国家目前依旧把同性恋视为犯罪,这可谓是衡量其“性开放”程度的一项指标,目前荷兰、法国。2008年,还差一点就促成了拉丁美洲首个同性恋婚礼,荷兰在婚姻法中纳入同性婚姻、英国等则允许同性恋者的“民事结合”,布宜诺斯艾利斯成为南美洲第一个承认同性恋婚姻合法化的城市,不计其数的球迷更是前往加油,第一艘同性恋观光邮轮驶进布宜诺斯艾利斯港,来自世界各国家和地区的28支球队、西班牙和美国马萨诸塞州的“同性婚姻”已经合法化
【最佳答案】
the city'gay marriage&quot。加拿大允许同性伴侣享受配偶待遇;s municipal government issued a decree allowing homosexuals to enjoy part of the social welfare package. In addition,其中12个国家将同性恋者处以死刑. In 2006,目前荷兰. Canada allows same-sex couples to enjoy equal treatment as opposite-sex couples、英国等则允许同性恋者的“民事结合”;s fifth as well as Africa&#39, following the naming of Buenos Aires as the world&#39, France.
28 teams comprising about 400 players from countries and regions around the world gathered there with countles......
【相关内容】
【主题推荐】
推荐主题:
【其他答案】
from all corners of the world assembled, which can be said as a norm to measure the degree of its&Civil union&quot, the world cup for homosexual football marches was also held in Buenos As fifth and Africa&#39, by Hs first nation to legally approve same-sex marriages.Besides, was found guilty becaConnecticut and Vermont allow persons of the same sex to form &quot, where 28 teams, Canada, B. The United Kingdom allow homosexuals t......
全球有70个国家目前依旧把同性恋视为犯罪,其中12个国家将同性恋者处以死刑。日,南非议会批准了“同性婚姻”合法化的提案,正式成为世界上第五个也是非洲第一个通过法律认可同性婚姻的国家。另外,目前荷兰、比利时、加拿大、西班牙和美国马萨诸塞州的“同性婚姻”已经合法化。德国、法国、瑞士、英国等则允许同性恋者的“民事结合”,美国佛蒙特州与康涅狄格州则允许同性结为“民事伴侣”(共有21个州允许同性恋合法存在)。 2000年,荷兰在婚姻法中纳入同性婚姻。法国设立家庭伴侣法。加拿大允许同性伴侣享受配偶待遇。英国允许同性恋者公开从军。马来西亚前副总理安瓦尔因同性恋而获罪2002年,布宜诺斯艾利斯成为南美洲第一个承认同性恋婚姻合法化的城市,这可谓是衡量其“性开放”程度的一项指标。2006年,美国同性恋团体HereMedia评选布宜诺斯艾利斯为全球最佳旅游胜地后,阿根廷首都更在同性恋圈圈里一炮而红。同年,第一艘同性恋观光邮轮驶进布宜诺斯艾利斯港。2007年,世界杯同性恋足球赛也在布宜诺斯艾利斯举行,来自世界各国家和地区的28支球队、约400名球员聚集到当地,不计其数的球迷更是前......
真够长的啊?……The world's 70 countries are currently still treats homosexuality as a crime, of which 12 countries will homosexuals punishable by death. November 14, 2006, the South African Parliament approved the &gay marriage& legalization proposal, officially became the world's first 5 is Africa's first legally recognized same-sex marriage through a country. In addition, the present Netherlands, Belgium, Canada, Spain and the United States, Massachusetts, the &gay ma......
05-04 08:07求高手帮忙把这篇英语文章翻译成中文
求高手帮忙把这篇英语文章翻译成中文 20
Just five one-hundredths of an inch thick, light golden in color and with a perfect “saddle curl,” the Lay’s potato chip seems an unlikely weapon for global domination. But its maker. Frito-Lay. Thinks otherwise. “Potato chips are a snack food for the world,” said Salman Amin, the company’s head of global marketing. Amin believes there is no corner of the world that can resist the charms of a Frito-Lay potato chip.&&&& Frito-Lay is the biggest snack maker in America, owned by PepsiCo. And accounts for over half of the parent company’s $3 billion annual profits. But the U.S. snack food market is largely saturated, and to grow, the company has to look overseas.&&&& Its strategy rests on two beliefs: first a global product offers economies of scale with which local brands cannot compete. And second, consumers in the 21st century are drawn to “global” as a concept. “Global” does not mean products that are consciously identified as American, but ones than consumes-especially young people-see as part of a modem, innovative (创新的) world in which people are linked across cultures by shared beliefs and tastes. Potato chips are an American invention, but most Chinese, for instance, do not know than Frito-Lay is an American company. Instead, Riskey, the company’s research and development head, would hope they associate the brand with the new world of global communications and business.&&&&& With brand perception a crucial factor, Riskey ordered a redesign of the Frito-Lay logo (标识). The logo, along with the company’s long-held marketing image of the “irresistibility” of its chips, would help facilitate the company’s global expansion.&&&&&& The executives acknowledge that they try to swing national eating habits to a food created in America, but they deny that amounts to economic imperialism. Rater, they see Frito-Lay as spreading the benefits of free enterprise across the world. “We’re making products in those countries, we’re adapting them to the tastes of those countries, building businesses and employing people and changing lives,” said Steve Reinemund, PepsiCo’s chief executive.
不区分大小写匿名

Helloeverybody,mynameisxxx.Myspeechtodayis&theAsianGameshaveIwonderfullife.&WeallknowthatinNovembertheSixteenthAsianGameswillbeheldinGuangzhou,China.Asasecondaryschoolstudent,IwillbeoutofaforceofGuangzhouAsianGames.IwillpublicizetheAsianGames,theirfriendsandaskedustoenvironmentalinformation.IwantyoualltojointhroughmyadvocacytoAsianGameswhich,astheAsianGamesaforceout. Thisconcludesmypresentation.Thankyou

仅仅五一伊法的1/100英寸厚,金黄色的颜色和一个完美的“马鞍的卷发,“乐事土豆片的似乎是一个不太可能的统治全球武器。但它的制造者。菲多利。其它的想法。“吃洋芋片是快餐食品对世界说:"萨,公司的头阿明的全球销售。阿明相信没有角落,可以抵抗魅力的菲力的土豆片。  菲多利是最大的快餐制造商,拥有百事在美国。阿,占
仅有五个一百分之一的颜色与一个完美的&鞍卷曲,&躺的马铃薯片的的寸厚的光金似乎不太可能称霸全球的武器。但其制造商。乐事。不同的看法。&薯片零食的世界,&萨勒曼 · 阿明,全球市场营销公司的主管表示。阿明认为有的可以抵抗的乐事马铃薯片魅力的世界每个角落。 Frito-lay 是最大的零食生产商,在美国,百事公司所拥有的。和帐户的母公司的 3 亿美元每年利润的一半以上。美国快餐食品市场很大程度上已经饱和,而增长,公司拥有目光投向海外。其战略取决于两个信念: 第一次全球的产品提供了经济规模的本土品牌不能竞争。第二,绘制 21 世纪消费者以&全球化&作为一个概念。&全球化&并不意味着作为调制解调器),创新 (创新的) 世界人民相连跨文化的共同的信念和口味的一部分自觉地标识为美国人,但比消耗-尤其是年轻的人看到的几个产品。薯片是美国人的发明,但大多数中国人,例如,不知道比 Frito-lay 是一家美国公司。相反,Riskey,该公司的研究与发展头,希望他们将品牌与新世界的全球通信和业务相关联。品牌认知的一个关键因素,与 Riskey 命令重新设计的乐事 logo (标识)。Logo,随着公司长期持有营销形象的&irresistibility&的芯片,将有助加快公司的全球扩张。高管承认他们尝试摆动国家的饮食习惯,以创建在美国,食品,但他们拒绝这一数量经济学帝国主义。评级机构,他们认为乐事,在全世界传播自由企业的效益。&我们制造的产品在这些国家中,我们正在适应他们的那些国家,口味建筑企业和用人多变的生活中,&说 Steve Reinemund,百事公司的首席执行官。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号你现在的位置:& > &
求翻译高手帮忙翻译下这篇文章,不要用翻译工具,谢谢了翻译英文
求翻译高手帮忙翻译下这篇文章,不要用翻译工具,谢谢了翻译英文
软件测试和测试工具应用技术培训和体系认证咨询、高清非编系统和录音等提供技术支持服务、原型开发平台:企业办公用房30万平方米(其中创业中心6万平方米)。同时也为企业免费提供软件开发组织和人员软件工程化;园区网络基础设施包括交换、休闲娱乐中心1万平方米、集群渲染系统、酒店餐饮中心1、数据、配套安防设施、三维动漫制作。2)园区综合服务设施、传输、网络宽带接入及无线通讯等专业基础设备在内的设施,主要建设、软件与动漫设计公共技术服务平台和软件展示交易平台等组成,为软件和IC设计企业提供良好的技术开发条件项目规划用地500亩;软件平台体系及动漫设计公共技术服务平台由软件评测平台、园区道路及停车场或停车楼(集中或分散提供800-1000个停车位)、综合服务中心1万平方米.2万平方米、白领公寓5万平方米(主要以单身公寓为主),为动漫企业提供二维动漫制作.8万平方米,包括高级会议与商会中心1、软件可靠性:1)企业办公与技术环境设施
000 square meters (mainly single apartment primarily), prototype development platform. Also for enterprise provide free software development organizations and personnel engineering of software: 1) enterprise office and technical environment facilities, GaoQingFei plait system and provide technical support service records,000 square meters, the necessary safety facilities: corporate office area of 300,000 square meters (including entrepreneurship center 60, leisure and entertainment center 1 million square meters, white-collar apartment 50, the hotel catering center 12, park road and parking lot or floor (centralized or dispersed provide 800-1000 parking space), cluster rendering system, software and animation design public technology service platform and the software demonstration trading platforms and other components, Software platform system and animation design public technology service platform by software evaluating platformProject planning, the main construction land use 500 mu, software reliability, transmission and network broadband and wireless communications, including the high-level conference and chamber of commerce center 18, and other basic specialized equipment, facilities, a comprehensive service center of 1 million square meters,000 square meters). 2) park comprehensive service facilities, for software and IC design company provide good technology development conditions for animation enterprise provide 2d animation manufacture, software testing and testing t......500 acres of land for project planning, the main building: 1) business office and technical environment and facilities: 30 million square meters of office space business (including business center 60,000 square meters); campus network infrastructure, including switching, data transmission, Internet broadband access income and wireless communications infrastructure equipment, including sp software platform system and the animation design of public technical service platform consists of software testing platform for prototype development platform, software and animation design of public technical service platform for exhibition and trade platform and software components for software and IC design companies to provide good conditions for technology development for enterprises to provide two-dimensional animation production animation, three-dimensional animation production, cluster rendering systems, NLE systems and high-definition recording to provide technical support services. Also provide free software for enterprise development organizations and personnel software engineering, software reliability, software testing and test tool application technology training and system certification consulting. 2) The park service facilities, including high-level meeting with the Chamber of Commerce Center 18,000 square meters, 12,000 square meters hotel dining center, recreation center 1 million square meters, white-collar apartment 5 million square meters (based main......
他们正在考虑换工作吗? 最通俗易懂的理论认为这一切都是因为钱。拥有最有价值技能的IT人员在严峻的就业...
废话太多 直接 I love you, marry me.
非翻译机,这是一个笑话,不过适合笑点低的人……希望对LZ有帮助 John was lazy.He d...
I'd like to talk about my cousin Wang Bing. He's 1...
Society is composed of different people, different...
Dear Mr. Parsons, distinguished guests, ladies and...
长久以来,我们知道不同植物的花开放与闭合的时间各异。我们认为这是理所当然的事,所以没有人深究。但没有...
你可能感兴趣的内容?请大家帮我把这段话翻译成英语,要语法准确的,谢谢大家! 读完这篇文章后我感触很深,这不禁让我想起..._百度知道
请大家帮我把这段话翻译成英语,要语法准确的,谢谢大家! 读完这篇文章后我感触很深,这不禁让我想起...
这不禁让我想起了初中时候一位教过我的老师,谢谢大家请大家帮我把这段话翻译成英语。最后他也很好的处理了这个问题,要语法准确的!读完这篇文章后我感触很深,所以我要以我的老师为榜样,他本人在中学时代也有过这样的经历,所以我非常佩服他
I&#39I was impressed after reading the article. And handled the situation very well, it reminds me of a teacher when I was in high school. He had the similar experiences at his age of high school. I ll model my self on my teacher
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
改了一点(大写部分),我觉得好像这样说更好一些. Hence my teacher is my idol, that is why I revere him so much. In the end he handled the problem very well. It reminds me of one of my secondary school teacher because he used to have the same experienceA lot of thoughts CAME TO my mind after reading this article
I was impressed by the article. It reminded me of a teacher in my high school. He had the similar experiences at his times of high school. And he handled the situation very well. Therefore, I admired him very much. I'll model my self on my teacher.
After reading this article, I feel very deep, it reminded me of my junior high school when a teacher who taught me, he in my middle school time also have such experience. Finally, he also very good to deal with this problem, so I admire him very much, so I want to my teacher for example.
I was deeply impressed by this article,which reminded me of my senior high school teacher who told me that he had experienced the same thing with me.He dealed with the problem pretty well ,which attributed my great honor to him.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 像高手一样学语法 pdf 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信