"i don't think too muchi will wait for you for too long the sun goes down i went"什么意思

FTR BACK STORY
FTR #69: Tesla technology used by U.S. and U.S.S.R. to alter the weather and cause earthquakes.
Recent PostsCompany Name
news categories
news per location
January / February 2016
Read our bloggers
Power Plants
GDSflex allows cost efficient and flexible drilling for solar module glass
4JET Technologies (Alsdorf, Germany) has launched a new product for drilling via holes in glass substrates for c-Si photovoltaic modules. Several of the new systems have been ordered by a major glass supplier in Asia.
The increasing use of glass/glass modules in PV applications requires to create holes for bus bar wires and junction boxes in cover or substrate glass sheets. Depending on the module design, several holes in different locations of a sheet may be required.
The new GDSflex systems allow inline processing of glass panels in a fully automated and highly flexible setup: Holes of different diameters can be positioned in any quantity anywhere on the glass sheet without retooling. The machine is designed to work with typical glass module sizes and thicknesses.
Other than conventional mechanical processes, laser drilling provides for a touchless and dry process. Post processing of the hole edges is not required. Regular float and semi-tempered glass can be processed with the 4JET system. Besides applications in PV, the GDSflex is also well suited to drill holes in glass sheets for glazing- and automotive applications. 4JET is also offering solutions for high precision drilling and cutting of chemically strengthened glass in the display manufacturing industry.
| News published on 13 / 01 / 2015 by Gisela B&hl
Comments in this news
& Other Interesting NewsTeam Hannah
Hannah’s Anecdote
A film about Hannah’s journey to The Burzynski Clinic
To see additional clips from Hannah and pete’s journey to Texas
Background
My name is Pete Cohen and I want to tell you about a very special appeal called Team Hannah. This appeal was set up to save the life of my partner, Hannah Bradley, who is 28 years old and has brain cancer.
We needed to raise around ?200,000 to give her the opportunity to have life-saving treatment at The Burzynski Clinic in Houston, Texas.
Hannah has now started treatment and after 9 months has had a complete response and she will continue on the treatment until April/May 2013.
You will see above this a film we made called Hannah’s Anecdote. We made this to share with the world Hannah’s journey to beat this cancer and live a normal life. Please share this with everyone you can, so together we can raise awareness of Hannah’s success and of Dr. Burzynski. We are totally aware of the controversy surrounding Dr. Burzynski but we have seen with our own eyes that he has saved Hannah’s life.
Also on this site you can see the
that we started in October last year as well more information about Dr. Burzynski and his treatment for cancer.
I first met Hannah in April 2010 and we fell in love and since then our relationship has gone from strength to strength. Hannah is 28, has a great personality and has a fantastic sense of humour. Our world took a dramatic turn in February 2011 when, out of the blue, Hannah had a major seizure in the middle of the night. She lost consciousness and was rushed to hospital.
Hannah does not remember much about the two months that followed as she had constant headaches and a number of seizures. She was diagnosed with a very serious brain tumour called Anaplastic Astrocytoma. Hannah decided to have surgery and the 1st of April 2011 and underwent a six and a half hour operation. She was awake for nearly three hours of this operation.
The operation was a success and they managed to remove nearly all of the tumour. We had to wait for the results of the biopsy for a few weeks and we remained positive. However, the news was not good and our world was rocked once more as the results showed a Grade III tumour. Hannah’s bravery and resolve once again rose up as shortly after this she started a six week course of radiotherapy. This went well for the first few weeks but was followed by Hannah’s hair falling out and bouts of tiredness and lethargy.
On top of all of this, Hannah has been dealing with losing her driving licence as she has had a number of seizures and now has epilepsy.
Six weeks after the radiotherapy finished, Hannah had another MRI to see what was going on with the tumour, Once again more bad news, as there were still remnants of this aggressive tumour.
Hannah’s treatment options are very limited and her life expectancy is for this type of tumour is normally around 18 months and this is why I started a mission to find people who had the same condition and are still alive today. I managed to track down a number of these people to speak to them.
The most popular and most successful were treated in America by Doctor Burzynski. He has developed a pioneering treatment which has been proven to be very effective against treating aggressive cancers, and especially brain cancer, without harming the body. The clinic has been running for over 25 years and has been able to not only stabilise, but potentially cure this awful disease. I have a link to a fascinating documentary about Dr Burzynski as well as some videos of people he has treated and cured on this site if you are interested in learning more. One lady is called Jodi Gold Fenton and she had exactly the same tumour and grade as Hannah. She is now completely cured and has recently given birth to her second child.
This treatment is not available via the NHS and every penny of the donations will go towards Hannah’s treatment and anything left over will go towards helping others who find themselves in a similar situation and need help.
Any help you can give us will be most appreciated and we will keep you updated with Hannah’s journey.
Hannah’s latest posts}

我要回帖

更多关于 think like a man too 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信