为您推荐:
英语词组的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一篇关于“考试作弊”的英文作文,,急用,,万分感谢了_百度知道
一篇关于“考试作弊”的英文作文,,急用,,万分感谢了
作弊一旦成习惯, to good results and not their own!。 因为他们只会作弊;t cheat. You might think the problem is too difficult。可能你会说, very uncomfortable。汗, even if only for 10 minutes,哪怕只有10分钟. Let others despise,考试有很重要就会以作弊来结束自己的这种担忧,我觉得至少比内些作弊的人不被挨骂强, serious consequences,养成从小不作弊; no&#39。
作弊真的好吗.Cheating really good我自己写的
关于作弊, I did not play a good foundation,靠作弊的来的好成绩并不是自己的.5,作比对自己的学习并没有帮助.4, to compare their own learning does not help, but also wrote it myself, honesty devoid of their own,要是你,那你成绩会进步的很快的,自己的诚信全无,因为是自己写的,3, in my opinion。我觉得叭.Once cheated? 即使挨骂了,我的基础没打好?所以, you would feel.Cheating very big impact on their own,挨骂了,你只要花比别人多一点的时间?其实.Therefore.The students worked hard to review scores,很不舒服,也会诱导人走上犯罪道路,你的心里会好受吗. Because they would only cheating, to rely on their own efforts to get good grades, if you,我的看法是, I advise you classmates.2.作弊被抓? In fact,后果严重,也是自己写的.The 2 was caught cheating, as long as you spend more time than others,被你作弊轻而易举的就给超过了,却永远不知道自己的缺点,对将来会产生不良影响.Even if they fail.所以,但是这种成绩就算是很好也是不光荣的,不会怎么办, will be induced to commit crime. Rely on our own efforts to the fruit is cheating, scolded, are you cheating be an easy job to give more. I think the,长大光明磊落的好成绩, how to do, develop childhood do not cheat!About cheating.会让别人看不起;?我的答案是‘不’?Therefore, the examination is very important in cheating to end their fears!, I think that at least some cheating than not be scolded strong.The 4 cheats will be conscience stricken, then you will progress very quickly? My answer is&#39, the teacher told the parents again how。即使自己考的不好, is glorious, because it is written in their own,老师告诉了家长又能怎样.5 once into the habit of cheating, grew up good results,The 3 cheats the achievements of false, learning their own during this period of time can not understand the exam,真心的奉劝各位同学们,也是光荣的, will have adverse effects。
作弊对自己的影响非常大。可能有时候你会觉得题太难,要靠自己的努力去获得好成绩.作弊所取得的成绩虚假.作弊后会受良心谴责, please don&#39. Maybe you will say,请不要作弊, but the result is very good even if is not the glorious。一旦作弊, but never know his own shortcomings。
同学们辛辛苦苦复习得来的成绩。靠自己努力得来的果实才是? Even scolded!好吧,无法通过考试了解自己这段时间的学习情况
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Withthedevelopmentofthesociety,peoplepaymoreandmoreattentiontoeducation.Asaresult,thousandsofstudentstakepartinvariousexaminations.However,somestudentshavebeenfoundcheatingontheirexams.Someofthemcopyfromeachothers,sometookouttheirtextbooksorreferencebookstocopy,somecopiedfromsmallpiecesofpaperonwhichtheyhadpreparedfortheexam,stillsomeusedthemoderncommunicationtoolssuchasBP,mobilephoneasawaytocheatonexams.
  Then,what’stheeffectofcheatingonexam?Therearethreefactorsforthis.First,itresultsinanunfaircompetitionandwilldestroythecreativityofthosebrightstudents.Second,itwillruinthestudents’self-confidenceinthelongrun.Third,underthatkindofcircumstances,th...
下面是关于考试作弊的作文~~~~~~~~~
不知道是否满足您的要求~~~~~~
若满意望及时采纳~~~~~~~
呜啦啦~~~~~~~~
With the development of the society, people pay more and more attention to education. As a result, thousands of students take part in various examinations. However, some students have been found cheating on their exams. Some of them copy from each others, some took out their textbooks or reference books to copy, some copied from small pieces of paper on which they had prepared for the exam, still some used the modern communication tools such as BP, mobile phone as a way to cheat on exams.
  Then, what’s the effect of che...
英文作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.最严厉的惩罚的英文怎么说
沪江词库精选最严厉的惩罚的英文怎么说、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
英文翻译: 【法】 harshest punishment
He deserves to be punished with the full rigour of the law.
他应受到法律最严厉的惩罚。
The officials subjected him to the worst possible punishment.
当局给予他最严厉的惩罚。
英文翻译推荐
2016最严厉的惩罚英文怎么写由沪江网提供。}

我要回帖

更多关于 惩罚 英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信