下载App观看
还有更多攻略和游戏礼包等着你
嵌入代码:
这个支持手机播放哦
专区热点·
大家都在看
手机看视频小红帽的故事用英语概括出来(注意:是概括不要太长就像一篇英语作文)
Kyoya斯YV4
One day,Little Red Riding Hood to her grandmother to send things.She saw the fiowers in the woods,they went to the woods to pick flowers,but the wolf saw,so the big bad wolf ran granny,grandmother live and swallowed pretend grandmother of Little Red Riding Hood live swallowFinally,hunters found and killed the wolf,rescued the Little Red Riding Hood and her grandmother.We should not be like Little Red Riding Hood as ran to the woods.It's dangerous.一天,小红帽去给奶奶送东西.他看见了树林中的花,就跑到树林中采花,但被大灰狼看见了,于是大灰狼就跑去奶奶家,把奶奶活吞了下去,装作奶奶把小红帽也活吞了,最后被猎人发现,打死了大灰狼,救出了小红帽和她奶奶.我们不应该像小红帽那样跑去树林.那很危险.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译小红帽从前,有一名小女孩,名叫小红帽.一天早上,小红帽带着一篮子好吃的东西,到郊外的大森林里看望生病的奶奶.小红帽走进了大森林,一只大灰狼拦住了她,说:“嘿,小姑娘,你要到哪里去呀?”小红帽说:“我要到奶奶家去.”大灰狼又问:“你的奶奶住在哪里呀?”小红帽回答说:“在森林里的三棵大橡树下.”大灰狼听后,想:这个小姑娘的肉一定很鲜美,我不能放过她,也不能放过那个老太婆.不如把小姑娘引开,先去捉住老太婆.大灰狼对小红帽说:“小姑娘,你看森林里的花多美,难道你不想摘几朵送给你的奶奶吗?”于是,小红帽便采野花去了.大灰狼来到老奶奶家,便把老奶奶吞进肚子里了,然后穿上老奶奶的衣服,躺到床上,等小红帽来到时,也把小红帽吞进肚子里了.这时,一个猎人看见了,就飞快地剪开大灰狼的肚皮,救出了小红帽和老奶奶.
绝非软件翻译,人工费时翻译的,时态为过去时.采纳不采纳为答案由你说了算.Small Red HatOnce upon a time ,there was a little girl,named a small red hat.One morning,the small red hat took a basket of food that tasted nice to call on the sick grandmother in the big forest of the outskirts .When the small red hat walked into big forest,a big gray wolf blocked her,saying:\"Hey,young girl,where are you going \"The small red hat answered:\" I want to grandmother\'s house.\"The big gray wolf asked again:\"Where does your grandmother live?\"The small red hat answered :\"Under three big oaks in the forest.\"The big gray wolf thought after hearing it:The meat of this young girl is certainly very fresh and delicious.I don\'t allow to pass her,also do not allow to pass that old woman.I would rather mislead young girl to catch old woman first.The big gray wolf said to the small red hat:\"Young girl,you see,the flower in the forest is much beautiful.Don\'t you want to pick some to sent to your grandmother?\"Hence,the small red hat adopted wild flower.The big gray wolf arrived at old grandmother\'s house,swallowing an old grandmother then into the belly,then he put on the old grandmother\'s clothes,lying in a bed,and waiting.When the small red hat arrived,and also swallowed her into the belly.At this time,a hunter saw this,cut open the belly of the big gray wolf by leap and bound,and extricated small red hat with the old grandmother.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
悬赏太少哦,300就给你翻
我也觉得悬赏有点少,至少200吧。有就翻。
the red little caplong long ago,there was a little girl called red little cap.one morning ,the red little cap went to see her grandmother who had been sick in the forest of environs with a bastke...
the red little cap long long ago,there was a little girl called red little cap.one morning ,the red little cap went to see her grandmother who had been sick in the forest of environs with a bastk...
Once upon a time,there was a little girl called Little Red Cap.one morning ,the Little Red Cap went to see her grandmother who had been sick in the forest of environs with a bastket of delicious food....
悬赏太少哦,200就给你翻
Small Riding
In the past, a little girl named Little small. Day morning with a basket of delicious small Little things, big forest on the outskirts of sick leave.
Riding into the big small forest,...
Small red hatFormerly, there is a little girl, named a small red hat.A day morning, the small red hat takes a son to eat well of thing, call on a sick grandmother to the big forest of outskirts. ...
The little red hat Once opun a time, there was a girl named little red hat.One morning,she went to see her sick grandma who lived in a forest with a basket delicious.When getting into the fo...
Small red hat Formerly, some little girl, the name was called the small redhat. A day early morning, a small red chin strap basket deliciousthing, is seeing paternal grandmother to in the suburb ...
Formerly, there is a little girl, named the small red hat.A morning, the small red hat takes a thing that son eat well, arriving the big forest of the outskirts in call on the sick grandmother. T...
小红帽 从前,有一名小女孩,名叫小红帽。一天早上,小红帽带着一篮子好吃的东西,到郊外的大森林里看望生病的奶奶。 小红帽走进了大森林,一只大灰狼拦住了她,说:“嘿,小姑娘,你要到哪里去呀?”小红帽说:“我要到奶奶家去。”大灰狼又问:“你的奶奶住在哪里呀?”小红帽回答说:“在森林里的三棵大橡树下。” 大灰狼听后,想:这个小姑娘的肉一定很鲜美,我不能放过她,也不能放过那个老...
以下是标准答案,我亲自做的,希望能采纳,谢谢!
Small Red Hat
Once upon a time ,there was a little girl, named a small red hat.One morning, the small red hat took a basket of food that taste...
扫描下载二维码称呼:Syxxmy
OICQ:***
邮箱:***
性别:***
英语短剧剧本2 小红帽新传
Mum: Darling, I made some cakes, take them to grandma.
Little Red Riding Hood: So great! Mum, I miss grandma so much. I must do it well.
Mum: Good girl! Remember, grandma’s house is in a beautiful forest. Go through a thick wood, a green grassland and down a clear brook. There it is!
Little Red Riding Hood: OK, I got it, mum.
Mum: But sweet, be careful, watch out the big wolf.
Little Red Riding Hood: Ah, a big wolf! Really? What does he look like?
Mum: He is very furious. He has a long mouth, pointy teeth and sharp claws, mum met him when I was young. That was really an unforgotten experience.
Little Red Riding Hood: Oh, how beautiful!
: I am the big wolf. Everyone knows me. What a hell caught! I have been on the bed for three days. I’m so hungry. I must find food today. Heihei, I sit behind this tree, there must be a prey.
Big Big Wolf: Wow, how nice. It’s the cake! Great! A cake and a pretty girl, hahaha.
Little Red Riding Hood: Ah, the big wolf! Don’t, don’t… Please don’t eat me.
Big Big Wolf: Hunker down. Don’t move. Yummy! Yummy!
Little Red Riding Hood: They’re, they’re for my grandma.
Big Big Wolf: Shut up! If you make a noise again, I will eat you! 3
Little Red Riding Hood: Mum, I will be careful. I can take care of myself. Don’t worry! Bye-bye!
Mum: OK, darling, come back early. Bye-bye! 1 MR.SUN
Little Red Riding Hood: Yi? No forest? Only some stubs. Where is the grassland? The sky is grey too. Ah, brook! Brook! But it is not clear at all. How smelly!
2& How are you
Little Red Riding Hood: Hello Mr. Dog, Miss Cat. Is this the way to the forest?
Dog& cat: Yes, there was a big forest here.
Little Red Riding Hood: How strange. It is not the same scenery as mum said. The thick wood, pellucid brook, where are they?
Dog: Because of the deforestation, the thick trees were cut off, only stumps left.
Cat: Polluted water from the factory runs into the brook, Smelly! Smelly! Smelly!
Little Red Riding Hood: What a pity. Beautiful landscape has gone!
: Hello! I heard there is a furious wolf here. He eats people. Have you seen it?
Monkey, rabbit, pig: A big wolf? He eats people? Hahaha. No, no, no, but there is a wolf who is afraid of people.
Little Red Riding Hood: What?
Little Red Riding Hood: Don’t you believe? Go and see it!
Big Big Wolf Hungry, hungry, I’m so hungry!
Little Red Riding HoodWow, it’s really the Big Big Wolf!
Little Red Riding HoodDon’t, don’t come to me.
f: Don’t come to me. Stay away from me.
Little Red Riding HoodDon’t eat me. Please, please.
Big Big Wolf : Why I eat you? I only eat vegetables. I like to eat vegetables with salad!
Little Red Riding Hood Yeah, it’s you, the big wolf. Are you the big wolf?
Big Big Wolf: Of course I am. I am the offspring of the Big Big Wolf -- the famous one, everyone knows him.
Little Red Riding HoodDon’t you like to eat meat any more
chantI live in the cage in the zoo. I don’t have any meat to eat.
Big Big Wolf: I could eat a lot of meat before, especially yummy mutton. Since my home has gone and I couldn’t match with the sheep family. I was sent into the zoo by people. I only can eat some
s and ducks. Besides, the children who went to the zoo always feed me with the wrong food, so I have stomach illness. Now what I can eat is only some leaves and wild fruit. I can’t eat the meat any more. Oh, I am so hungry
Little Red Riding Hood! I see. Come here. Have this cake
Big Big Wolf: Thank you so much. You are so nice. I have been hungry for several days.
Little Red Riding HoodDon’t cry! Let’s make good friends
All the animals: Oh, great! That is wonderful!
Little Red Riding HoodDear friendsI need to go now! I will visit my grandma and send her cakes. Let’s play together next time
Big Big Wolf: Dear friendI’ll go with you.
Little Red Riding Hood: That’s great! Hurry up!
Little Red Riding Hood: Grandma, grandma, I come to see you and take some cakes for you.
Grandma: Great, my child!
, come in.
Big Big Wolf: Hi, grandma, how are you?
Little Red Riding Hood: Don’t be afraid, Grandma. He is my new friend.
Big Big Wolf: Yes, we are good friends.
Grandma: Really? You should be careful to make friends.
Little Red Riding Hood: Don’t worry, Grandma. Big Big Wolf is a nice guy! But...
Grandma: What’s the matter, sweetie?
Little Red Riding Hood: On the way, I found the thick forest, the crystal stream , they are gone. What a pity! Where is the beautiful scenery? I only heard it from my mum!
Grandma: That’s right. So do I. It takes a long time I haven’t seen the blue sky and the green
Big Big Wolf: Well, My homeland has been destroyed .So now I have to live in the zoo.
Little Red Riding Hood: Oh, Grandma, our school starts a
activities called “ volunteers? And we canstreams together. Let’s make contributions to the
Grandma: Great! What a good .
Big Big Wolf: Little girl. Let’s do it!
Little Red Riding Hood: Grandma, we will go right now. Just waitthe beautiful forest will come back.
Little Red Riding Hood, Wolf: Hey, my friendscome out, come out!
Little Red Riding Hood: Dear friends, let’s be the volunteers of
restore the forests, shall we?
All the animals: Great! Wonderful!
Big Big Wolf: I am powerful. Let me dig the holes, ha, ha, ha.
Little Red Riding Hood: Come on. Let’s do it right now!1 What are you doing
Little Red Riding Hood: Oh, we’ve finishedLookLook! We planted many trees and the brooks have been cleaned up
All the animals :GreatHow nice! Our beautiful home is coming back!
Mother: Yep, my children! You are so brilliantly! If everyone sets you as the example, our homeland will be better. Right?
All the characters: Yes!
Little Red Riding Hood: Dear teachers and students. join in the environmental protection .Let’s celebrate the happily.
All the characters:
and celebrate the happily. 3& Hockypocky
标题:英语短剧剧本2 小红帽新传
日期: 12:40:40Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts.  感恩始于感谢之心,谢意正好完成了感恩。感恩也许只是一堆言语文字,感谢却要以行动去表达。(亨利·弗雷德里克·埃米尔)在线英语听力室(tingroom) 
 文章为作者独立观点,不代表微头条立场
的最新文章
提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室  1.Knockoff  冒牌货,指那些价格便宜,质量又不好的假货,特别指一些高档商品的复制品。  例:I提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室说到英语学习,很多人的反应一开始是这样的不就是学点外国人的语提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室Crime thriller1 "Port of Call"提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室说到英语学习,很多人的反应一开始是这样的不就是学点外国人的语提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室今天我们要学的词是off-duty。 Off-duty, 意提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室tingroom关注在线英语听力室 /,热爱英语,每天收取英文美句,英文听力等学习资料。热门文章最新文章tingroom关注在线英语听力室 /,热爱英语,每天收取英文美句,英文听力等学习资料。}

我要回帖

更多关于 小红帽英语课本剧 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信