请回答系列下一部一下

麻烦一下帮我回答,以下是英语口语题目,帮我回答一下Shopping1 When do you usually go shopping?( in the evening,on weekends,when they are on sale)2 Where do you usually go shopping,supermarkets or department stores?Downtown or incampus stores?3 What do you usually buy when you go shopping?4 When you buy a dress or coat,which do you give first priority to:color,price,quality,style,or brand name?5 What’s your favorite color?Why?Friendship 1 What is your definition of true friendship and true friends?2 What does friendship/do friends mean to you?3 How can we build a long-term friendship with others?4 Can you tell me an unforgettable story between you and your best friend?Traveling1 Do you like traveling?Why?2 What places have you been to?Which one impresses you most?3 If you’ve got a chance to travel abroad,which country would you like to visit most?Why?4 Which do you prefer,to go and see the sights of big modern cities or the scenery with mountains and rivers?Why?How to learn English well1 How much time do you use to study English / improve your listening(oral English) per day?2 How do you improve your oral English?3 What do you think is the most important thing in the study of English:pronunciation,grammar,or vocabulary?4 What are your short-term and long-term goals of learning English?Your school life1 Where do you live?2 What facilities are there in your dormitory?
Shopping1 When do you usually go shopping?( in the evening,on weekends,when they are on sale)A:I usually go shopping at weekend2 Where do you usually go shopping,supermarkets or department stores?Down...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码麻烦回答一下1.My brother does not enjoy( )English at school.A:learn B:learning C:to learn2.Han Li bought some books and some magazines,( ).A:either B:too C:else
B enjoy doing sthA
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用英语回答一下下面四道题1.What would you say if someone wants to borrow money from you?2.If you were given a billion dollars,what would you do with it?3.What qualities must a person have to make big money?4.What do you think is the most important factor that leads you to buy something:price,quality,or brand name?
伪伪冻听0049
1.I'll ask him the money will be used to do, if it is used in good purposes and I lent him money would be considered.翻译:我会问他钱会用来干嘛,如果是用在好的用途上而我又有钱的话我会考虑借给他的.2.If I had a million dollars, I would take most contributions to love foundation. Part of the construction of our school, because need talent education, talent lies. The rest of the small I used to honor your father and your mother, because they are raising I grow up, I am very grateful to them.翻译:如果我有一个亿美元的话,我会拿出大部分捐献给爱心基金会.一部分建设学校,因为我国需要人才,人才就在于教育.剩余的小部分我会用来孝敬父母,因为他们是抚养我长大的人,我很感谢他们.3.I think that a person can make a lot of money are: 1. The quality is talent, because he had knowledge. 2 popular, have good communication skills. Today is the most important relationship, have abundant knowledge or not, must have good communication ability to establish good relationship.翻译:我认为,一个能赚大钱的人的品质有:1.有才华,因为他有丰富的学识.2.有人缘,有良好的沟通能力.当今社会最重要的是人际关系,有丰富的知识还是不够的,要有良好的沟通能力建立良好的关系.4.I think the quality factors for a penny, I believe the reputation, I and brand show, rather than what I buy things knowledge to embody the value of its own翻译;我认为是质量因素导致的,因为一分钱一分货,我相信品牌的口碑,我并不是要炫耀什么,知识希望我买的东西体现它自己的价值
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 请回答系列下一部 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信