为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高潮部分是oh oh oh dancer girl 英文快歌。好像是 喔喔喔
立刻就忆614
latin girl ---Justin bieber
你说的好模糊啊可能是Rihanna - Who's That Chick完整歌词:Feel the adrenalineMoving under my skinIt's an addictionsuch an eruption Sound is my remedyFeeding me energyMusic ...
trouble is a friend - Lenka
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码有一首英文歌,女的唱的,很抒情了开头是,it`s long long中间是oh my body body to you hear,叫什么名
张韶涵的 漫步云端吗?..看到it's long long 就想到这首- - It's a long long journey ..也蛮温和缓慢的~ --------------------歌词见下---------------曲:Corrinne May 词:Corrinne May It's a long long journey Till I know where I'm supposed to be It's a long long journey I don't know if I can believe When shadows fall and block my eyes I am lost and know that I must hide It's a long long journey Till I find my way home to you Many days I've spent Drifting on through empty shores Wondering what's my purpose Wondering how to make me strong I know I will falter I know I will cry I know you'll be standing by my side It's a long long journey And I need to be close to you sometimes it feels no one understands I don't even know why I do the things I do When pride builds me up till I can't see my soul Will you break down these walls and pull me through Cause It's a long long journey Till I feel that I am worth the price You paid for me on calvary Beneath those stormy skies When Satan mocks and friends turn to foes It feel like everything is out to make me lose control Coze it's a long long journey Till I find my way home to you...to you
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌喔喔喔 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信