请求一下,2015-2016第33期英语周报听力下载

能不能给我发下英语周报 学年 第十三期 第一版的答案啊_百度知道
能不能给我发下英语周报 学年 第十三期 第一版的答案啊
能不能给我发下英语周报 学年 第十三期 第一版的答案啊
提问者采纳
clarity, made everything seem alien可推测. B. It,其它地方都不能称之为家.、逛街或者看电影,Russo的女儿当时没有多少休闲娱乐活动,无论作者采取什么措施. D。设空处修饰形容词rude,否则的话什么都拿不到(nothing). A。28. and especially boys. 及got back home in the morning可知。根据本空前后句内容可知,“然后在那儿等着作者给些酬劳”,家就是家,所以不需要特别注意就知道它在那里.,这是这个楼盘的卖点. to do意为“有某事要做”, though.
On → In76,这些东西就“仅仅(merely)”只是物品了。49。47。53,评论别人的体重是不礼貌的,作者给Ronny颁发了“最佳进步读者奖”并送了他一本书是为了鼓励他,其它地方都不能称之为家”可知, but also escapethe pressures of life,人们已经习惯它的存在。根据第五段中的I suffer from depression and OCD及倒数第三段中的I wonder , unless they&#39。根据最后一段的开头Mozart. A,所以作者给了他一些钱. doesn&#39,每位艺术家需要对自己的项目完全负责:61,所以如果连“运动”这个方法都不能帮助作者逃避的话;再根据倒数第三段中的he read to me with more expression.
the → aOne possible version. They not only helpus get information around the world more quickly and easily。根据第三段内容可知。根据上文作者碰到乞丐后马上确认车门锁着及下文作者跟女儿说这样做是为了安全可推测,故填where, but just thatcompanionship is important.。下文中的in the house提示了本题答案,只有“离开(leaving)”家才需要找到另外一个家。根据本空前的内容可知。根据本段最后一句Theperson whose heart and mind could bind them into a single thing — a home — had gone可知.,运动披着“治疗方法”的外衣.,这说明他们总在“搬家(move)”,都无济于事。根据第五段中的The Laureate&#39,脑子里就像放电影一样。有些人一次又一次地发现家.; it&#39.;t mean 。根据语境可知。have sth. and it can 。由此可推测,故填appears,运动上瘾不像抽烟那样很容易被人们发觉。25,Ronny有言语障碍. C,所以“我往后退了一点。考查不定冠词. It still feels very far away可知,由此可推测. play → playing78. , Mark Twain。48。作者是一名作家.。51。根据下句中But的转折语气可知。考查形容词作补语的用法,并不参与各个项目的运作,就好像有什么从家里的东西上“消失了(disappeared)”。最后女儿的话让作者明白了自己的麻木和冷漠。根据最后一段中的After finishing their work。33,在家和不在家感觉非常不同.。根据本空后的felt a strong connection between people及everything seem alien可知。推理判断题,因此她不能入睡,在人类早期历史中. to say
62;s not as obvious aslighting up a cigarette可知,Ronny读不清单词. the useful person 。推理判断题,这名乞丐吓了作者一跳. On my opinion 。54. A. D.。文章讨论了家的含义. B,Kickstarter只是一个筹资平台。32。语法填空。31。根据第二段中的he struggled to sound out “Bud the Sub. B. B.because65,但是总能找到家的感觉:家庭本文是议论文,这里是指父亲去世“后(After)”, studies and work will be badlyaffected. A,有些人一旦离开了家就再也没有什么地方能给他们家的感觉。根据上句中的my father died可知, we can see people busy playing with their smartphones。根据本空后的sleeping at ,作者因为听到太多坏人取胜的故事; houses.。44,并且治愈之路遥遥无期。根据下文的“家就是家. 。根据本空前的find another可知,“作者回家后把(上周发生的事及自己的想法)告诉了女儿”。57。根据第三段内容. It
66.a短文改错。文章介绍了一个专门为具有创意方案的艺术家筹资的网站平台——Kickstarter.。根据本空后的because I was one of them可知。考查it作形式主语的用法,Kickstarter筹资的方式由来已久. finish our homeworks . ,它将会严重影响健康..、贝多芬,且在从句中作地点状语。60.。38。D篇(健康)本文是议论文,“家”就是我们头脑中呈现出来的“空间(space)”概念;s necessaryfor us to take part in more outdoor activities. 。B篇(社会)本文是应用文。考查一般现在时... A。41.where67,尤其是sleeping at my friends&#39。58,作者没想到Ronny能读得那么好.,为孩子们的课余活动提供了场所,故填a. impolite69。细节理解题。22. D. . When wespend too much time on smart phones. B。她决定找回自己丢失的心.是常用句式. D。just because 。七选五。42,认字母也费劲,由此可推测,这里是指作者不在家过“夜(night)”。52。在此期间. No matter where we are. B。根据第六段中的it so easy to keep this addiction a secret。考查介词。66;s what they do。纽约市的一些新楼盘推出了少年活动室。64。设空处引导定语从句修饰shop。根据第四段内容可知:话题,莫扎特。39. D。62,再也没有家的感觉了.,给他让出点空间”,在Russo女儿的成长过程中。对于“熟悉(familiar)”的事物. B。推理判断题. D,符合此处语境,项目发起人才可以拿到钱。根据本空后女儿的反应及下段所说的话可推测。作者讲述了自己两次与乞丐相遇的经历.In my opinion?34:话题。24,在作者从小长大的小镇里。be proud of意为“以……自豪”,真实主语是不定式短语?’”37.。根据第五段中的Fighting back tears可知,Ronny的进步让作者有些惊讶. 。sharp表示“明显的.;s tween room.. A, Beethoven.。46, we should avoid using smartphones too much except for the purpose of learning。完形填空.,只有筹款总数达到了预定目标。根据本空前后的内容可知,意为“仅仅因为……并不意味着……”. our best get . D. C. ,她的休闲娱乐活动仅限于跟朋友在咖啡馆里消磨时间。63; that&#39.,这里是指父亲“不在了(absence)”,清晰的”,作者兄弟姐妹回到了父亲家.
it → they74..Smart phones benefit us..” It sounded more like “Baw Daw Saw”及his difficulty with the alphabet可知. B。推理判断题,作者上床睡觉时。考查副词. C.,孩子们喜欢来这个少年活动室是因为那里有朋友相伴. won&#39. extremely
68.up63。根据第一段中的a streaming video of everything :人际关系本文是记叙文.However。根据第二段中的They were hanging out in coffeehouses or just walking around thestreets of Manhattan。词义猜测题,他 “到处(everywhere)”都能感受到人和人之间的紧密联系。69。考查连词,作者患有精神方面的疾病:71,作者是带着感动的心情去听Ronny给她读书。推理判断题. How do I get them interacting with other people可知。段落大意题. A..
homeworks → homework77.,即在言语这方面“缺乏能力”,本空应该是“女儿问. got → get73。56。考查不定式作定语的用法, it&#39。70, we don&#39. because. little time play 。68, puts particular stress onlearning可知答案. F. D。27.,家不过是一堆熟悉的人围在火堆旁而已, and ease than I&#39。fan是可数名词且此处表泛指。bring up意为“提出”. impolite, and other artists funded works insimilar ways及结尾Kickstarteris an extension of this model可知. to study hardly、马克&#8226.。篇章结构题。根据本空前后的动作可知,”可知:A篇(学校生活)本文是记叙文,故填extremely. B,非常理解想家的孩子们的“感受(feeling)”. ,对于想家的孩子来说。65. C,一个名叫Ronny的小学生让作者感受到了自己写作的意义。40. appears
64,那么还有什么能防止她崩溃呢;d everthought possible for him可知, they come here.,你为什么那样做呢. to say.。但是女儿的一番话让作者决定重新找回自己的心,甚至上瘾,故填It. many → much75, and our life. “They just like the idea of sittingnext to a friend. too many time ,作者是一名作家. B,Aldyn的少年活动室能让孩子们跟其他人多交流。59. C。下文中的in other places提示了本题答案,“找不到自己的心了”. . Meanwhile..。运动诚然对健康有益. of. got addicted to .
去掉and72;re going to a movie可知. A。67.,所以变得麻木和冷漠。appear在句中表示客观事实。根据本空前的shocked及本空后的一系列动作及想法可推测。推理判断题..,自然还有一些人“从来没有(never)”离开过家。由private可知. D.。23。50. B. a。设空处作形式主语。推理判断题. C, every coin has two sides,氛围很愉快,这名乞丐帮作者把袋子放上车.
hardly → hard79。55;t stop playing in my mind及第二段内容可知. of
70. C。根据倒数第二段中的Funding on Kickstarter is all-or-nothing — projects must reach their fundinggoals to receive any money可知。根据本段内容。细节理解题,父亲不在了。29:Smart phones have become part of our dailylife。45。在其它地方感觉像家了应该是初到这个地方时的“不是家”的感觉“减轻了(reduced)”。推理判断题.. up,且主语是第三人称单数.. A. appears,她志愿去一所学校帮助一年级的学生提高阅读能力.
get前加to80.。根据第三段中对Fisher女士身份的介绍及第四段中的Thetrick is :‘妈妈。35,但是无论“家(home)”是什么。考查副词. D. where。根据倒数第二段中的my own writing career及最后一段I want to be that author可推测.t have time to communicate face toface with our friends or family。30,有些人一次又一次地搬家;吐温等艺术家都用过这种方式筹资。C篇(周围的环境)本文是说明文.部分解析阅读理解.。36, and they may not even be talking to each other..,尤其是I needed something positive可推测,故填impolite。43。推理判断题。细节理解题,想家的孩子“遭受了(suffer from)”这些不同带来的痛苦. B。破折号后就是作者对家的“见解(point)”。21。考查关系词,女儿对此很惊讶。26。本空下一句解释了“感觉像家”和“在家”在心理上的“不同(difference)”. C,但是如果运动过度,作者身为其中一员学年上学期高三课标第13期参考答案及解析Book 5 Units 1-2参考答案及部分解析参考答案1-5 BCABC
6-10CACAC11-15 ABBCC 16-20BACBB21-25 CABBB
26-30BCBDA31-35 DDADB
36-40ADBCF41-45 BADDC
46-50ABCCB51-55 ABDDA
56-60DCCBA61
提问者评价
来自:求助得到的回答
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
紫檀木的相关知识
其他1条回答
你几年级。。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语周报高三课标第十六期和第十七期答案!_百度知道
英语周报高三课标第十六期和第十七期答案!
英语周报高三课标第十六期和第十七期答案!
提问者采纳
66,说明学生要让自己在心情好的情况下写大学申请论文。由第三段末的Sylvester Stallone took a $500,织地毯时童工应该是弯着腰的..if67:A篇(社会)本文是记叙文. D. A.. B,在此意为“别发怒”,000 payment from one tobacco companyto smoke its brand in three of his films可知. A。由上文的He also traveled to the United States and Europe可知应选trips:个人情况本文是记叙文. appointment, his 。考查固定短语. A。由下文的His killers可知,本段主要是说大学申请论文的内容要避免老套的话题。60,空气中的“尘埃(dust)”损害了Iqbal的肺. freezing
68. to call。28..。由最后一段中的You are the parent, find a way touse all of it可推断. D.something69。故选makers. There are many people prettier than me on the outside可推断. C。32.. D,并结合自己的工业工程师的工作背景研发计算机软件. Talk about whatproblems they might have可知. what
70。推理判断题,再结合下文的his bones did not grow correctly可推断。由下文的damaged his lungs可推断。34, I set a goal for myself,如受教育的权利.Take myself for example. B,据此可推断他应该是向孩子们讲他们的各项权利。由句意“我忘记给你打电话了”可知. .. he leaves delightedly..!”As the saying goes。推理判断题! Kids of all ages want and need boundarieswhether they admit it or not可知:话题,应填to call.。考查介词. but what isactually significant to you可知, it has more than 5。细节理解题,他还倡议人们不要购买巴基斯坦的地毯。文章主要介绍了一位美国土著学生的生活。考查形容词作定语的用法。66. This is the quickest road to success. A。44。62。D篇(个人情况)本文是记叙文。段落大意题:61,000 children可推断。考查时态.,故填willend。50.。考查代词. C。细节理解题。推理判断题, especially if theyalready see this on your resume相呼应,000 children及Iqbal went to school可推断。据此可推断. it
64。推理判断题;s a big connection to the land:71。41. ,breathe相呼应,故填something。25,Iqbal“加入了(joined)”BLLF. 。43. Is that something I shouldn&#39,故填what,人们对雇用童工的行为更加愤慨”之间是转折关系。but后的分句意为“有些事我不得不做”.。58,Khan 成立BLLF的目的是“反对(fight against)”巴基斯坦雇用童工。have nothing to do with sb,他没有被男子的招牌吸引,作者的儿子那样说很可能只是为了安慰自己的妈妈。由第一段末的As a result:话题,Iqbal被“杀害了(killed)”。由下文的The organization has freed more than 30. .。Iqbal反对雇用童工. unless nothing else . I wanted to become one of the topstudents in my class.. E. .。完形填空,据此可推断. poorer → poor72。由第三段中的there&#39.. was our stop,Khan使Iqbal获得了自由:学校生活本文是说明文。45.
去掉the79。设空处所在句是一个虚拟条件句.. A.。上文提到Iqbal反对雇用童工. his words where .。59. B.,故选However. as
62.,这两条规定非常注重对生态环境的保护。七选五英语周报高三课标第十六期答案,作者认为人们通常更容易看到别人好的地方,作者建议家长们适当限制孩子们接触的东西,要报复他的应该也是这些人。这说明他是一个“聪明的(smart)”孩子.。设空处有any修饰. So I always worked hard at my lessons。考查名词. among the others, Pakistani carpet exports dropped可推断. what. G。故选rights。由第二段中的this man and his sign was more or less the opposite of undercovermarketing。F项与上文的see theimportance of it相呼应。22。细节理解题. My topic today is “Set your goal and take action。文章主要介绍了秘密营销的好处及风险. Thank you。Sharma在当志愿者期间受到启发. B。as soon as意为“一……就”。take it easy是固定短语. C. For six years。由下文的Right now。55. B,” and then quickly looked at me andsaid及下文作者的话It&#39。38。29. it. very intelligence and 。54,她只是出于好奇才问作者这个问题。推理判断题. Reach them. C. D。下文提到Iqbal代表BLLF在美国和欧洲演讲并成功解救了很多童工.. the air damaged his lungs可推断。上文提到Iqbal成了地毯制造商的敌人。故选freed,这种与以往截然不同的生活对作者来说有点“恐怖”但也很令人兴奋. B。63. B。E项与上文的admissioncounselors do not only want to hear about how much you do, wait。由上文的He did not eat well可推断。freezing cold意为“严寒”. people dressing like .. freezing,Iqbal十岁时结束了童工生涯。27:Book 6 Units 2-3参考答案及部分解析参考答案1-5 ACBBC
6-10 BCBCC11-15 BAACB
16-20BCABC21-25 CCADC
26-30BDACB31-35 DDCAB
36-40FCBGE41-45 ADCCB
46-50BCDAA51-55 CBBDC
56-60ADCDB61。46。细节理解题。由第四段中的the grass is always greener syndrome及It is very easy for all of us to see the glamour 。设空处引导从句作about的宾语,而忽视别人不如意的地方. .” The first step towardssuccess is to decide on your goal and get started.
shared → shareOne possible version。23.意为“与某人没有任何关系”。由上文的all of the magazines and at models .will end短文改错.If you are aware of your goal and try yourbest, because she might be pregnant及If you kill a deer,Iqbal因为营养不良长得很瘦小。47,因为几乎所有的巴基斯坦地毯都是“儿童(children)”制作的。由上文的We were watching the Oscars and my 6-year-old son said “She is so pretty。52,本段主要讲秘密营销的风险. with。31,从而更有效地植树造林。由下文的work in support of Pakistan&#39。故D项正确.!That&#39. D,故填appoint的名词形式appointment。33。G项与上文的have aninspiring struggle that you overcame相呼应. C, he was ,但是因为触犯了地毯制造商的利益而成了他们的“敌人(enemy)”,Iqbal以BLLF的国际“发言人(spokesman)”的身份去了美国和欧洲. I often shared 。故A项正确。由下文的The worst thing you can do is pick an ordinary topic .,即“这山望着那山高”,秘密营销比普通营销更能吸引眼球。考查连接词.2 million views. C。51. 。37. 。B篇(日常活动)本文是议论文。24, Iqbal虽然“仍然(still)”是个孩子。语法填空. our garden可推断. , I&#39...!It is a great honour for me to stand hereand deliver my speech,故填if。推理判断题。由第四段中的Never shoot a female deer,划线词指代“穿上泳衣后展示出不完美的身材”.
our → his74,Iqbal每天长时间“弯着腰(bending)”织地毯,从而找到组成树林的最佳树木组合.”
listen后加to76。由下文的The organization has freed more than 30。考查连接词. Our house is surrounded by amountain .。36。57,并为此请求人们不要购买巴基斯坦地毯,作者成长的地方的生活比较亲近自然.
dressing→ dressed75. alone listen me. A. C。词义猜测题。文章讲述了IqbalMasih做童工的经历和反对巴基斯坦雇用童工做地毯的故事. B..,划线部分的意思应是“吸引人们的注意”。26. 可知。再结合下文可知。词义猜测题。考查不定式作宾语的用法。故划线词的意思应是frightening。由下文的In 1992。故B项恰当;s all.Set new goals!部分解析阅读理解, everyone. intelligence → intelligent73.。最后一段的首句The most obvious risk for an undercover marketing campaign isfailing to keep the campaign hidden是本段的主题句,他成了国际“英雄(hero)”。56。推理判断题. F;s twelve million child laborers可推断。C篇(购物)本文是说明文。篇章结构题. D,应该体现自己的独特性,Iqbal请求人们不要“购买(buy)”巴基斯坦地毯.
unless→ if80。“杀死Iqbal的凶手没有被抓到”和“反对童工的工作继续进行、明显。Iqbal反对雇用童工且工作效果显著?可推断; parametersin order to find the best combination of trees that will form a forest可知。39... will end. something。文章是写大学申请论文的几点建议, you will make it come true. C。48。C项与本段小标题及下文的Relax。文章介绍了一位擅长植树造林的男子,作者之所以没有去那家店是因为男子做广告的方式过于直白、身边的土著人所占比例极小可推断.
where→ when78. C。文章主要阐述了家长们应如何帮助孩子们树立正确的价值观, “Set goals。68,开办植树公司. B。这说明他是一个富有创造力的人.. D。故A项正确. C。70。69。根据常识可知。由第一段中的When Iqbal Masih was four years old。21. when we wear swimsuits及下文的how hot you look可推断. C.。故选tiny。由下文的he made speeches可推断.. D:Gm sorry。64。35. When I enteredsenior high school.。65, and I think that thenumber would have been much lower if 。由第一段中的Shubhendu Sharma has found a way to grow native forests anywhere inthe world可知.appointment65,Iqbal“身体不好(sick)”,该计算机程序可以记录各种树木的特性..
leaves→ left77.。考查副词。由第三段中的creating a computer program that registers tree species&#39。67。由倒数第二段中的Going to college has been a big change for me及下文提到的学校人数变得很多。由上文Iqbal号召人们不要购买巴基斯坦地毯及下文的got their revenge可推断.,并从中找到乐趣。30。42.。由第一段中女孩所说的Oh,且在从句中作say的宾语. was quite poorer.. He was telling the world who he was working for可推断。49. as. parents sold him to acarpet maker for $200. ;t ask。40. My efforts paidoff because I was trying really hard and never gave up in the face ofdifficulty。53, Iqbal made carpets every day可推断. C. with63. D。end表示的是将来的情况. A. if
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自:求助得到的回答
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语周报的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁学年九年级(上)英语周报期末复习周刊
Because they wanted to play outside.
solve&&&2.
mistake&&&3.
brave &&4. doubt
&&5. truth
golden&&&&2.
certain&&&3.
agreement&4.
less&&5. real
seems&&&&2.
metals&&3. correct /
right&4. hit&&5.
&&1. weren’t happy with
&2. filled,
with&&3. ran over
&&&&&&&&&4.
was sent to
prison&&&5. make
took part in
According to&
useful&&&&&&2.
to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3.
one of the best &
enough to&&5. as soon as I
can&&&&&&&&6.
will&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&8.
How often&&9. shall
we&10. does he&
doesnt she / Yes, she
does.&&&&&&&&&
has.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3.
didnt it / Yes, it
&4. could she / No, she
couldn’t.&&&&&&&&5.
won’t it / Yes, it will.
CBDCC&&&&&&&&&&&&&6-10
&&1-5 DABEC
4~5&&&&Unit
CDAAB&&&&6-10
ADBAA &&11-15 ACBAD
DBCAD&&&21-25
DBCAC&&&&&&31-35
DCBBA&&&36-40
&&&&&&&&&41-45 EACDB
prison&&&&&&&&47.
solve&&&48.
doubts&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&49.
&51. was sent to
prison&&52. ran
over&&53. asked me for
&&54. when to go
to&&&&&&&&55.
is sure / certain that
&&&&&Swine
Flu was once serious in some parts of the world. But luckily we
tried our best to stop it. What shall we do to keep us from Swine
Flu? I think we should often wash our hands carefully, before meals
or after going out. Remember to open the windows to keep the air
fresh. Do exercise every day in order to take care of our personal
health. We should have enough healthy food and drinks and take a
good rest every day. If we can do these, I think we
wont get Swine Flu.
6&&&&&&&Unit
university&&2.
avoid&&&&3.
trust&&&&&&&4.
pale&&&&&&&&&&&&&5.
consider&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2.
invitation&&&&&&&&&3.
pleasure&&&&4.
achievement&&&&5.
minds&&&&&&&&&&&&2.
&&&&&&&&&&3.
lecture / speech&&4.
tonight&&&&&&&&&&&5.
help&&&&&&&&&&&&&2.
where to buy&&3. take, to
walk&&&&&&&&4.
so, that&&5. in trouble
&&&&&&&&&&&
&1-6 CDDBDC
It took, to build&&2. so,
that&&&3. It is,
to answer&&4.
Its a pleasure&5.
Its a pity
&6. is to keep /
stay&&7. are helping,
pick&&&&&&&8.
helps, with / do
&1-5 DCDBC
kept in touch with2. are / get used to
writing&&3. be dependent
on&&4. dont feel like
reading&&5. is helpful
&&1-6 FABDCE
7~8&&&&&Unit
ACAAC&&&&&&6-10
ABDBA&&&&&&11-15
BCBDC&&&&&&&&&21-25
ABABD&&&&&&&&31-35
ACDDB&&&&&36-40
&&&&&&41-45 ACDEB
obey&&&&&&47.
pale&&&&&&48.
trust&&50. seats
trouble&&&52.
down&&&53. have
no idea / do not know&&54.
Its, to learn / study
&&&&&&&55.
made / asked to clean
classmates,
&&&&Health
is becoming more and more important and we must pay attention to
our living habits to keep us healthy. As a middle school student,
first wed better do more exercise such as playing ball
games, running, swimming and so on. Then we should pay attention to
our diet or meals. Dont eat too much meat or sugar but more vegetables
and fruit. Third, we need enough sleep and rest. And try to keep
ourselves happy. As people often say smiling makes one younger. We
shouldnt have some bad habits like smoking or drinking.
They are bad for our health. I hope everyone can keep healthy.
Thank you!
9&&&&&&Unit
meals&&&&&&&&&&&&2.
abroad&&&&&&&&3.
business&&&&&4.
mind&&&&&&&&&&&&5.
interested
&&&&&&&&&&2.
crowded&&&&&&&&&&&3.
invitation&&&&&4.
personal&&&&&&5.
lonely&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2.
fashionable&&&3.
possessions&&&&&4.
punish&&&&&&&&&&5.
go out to have
go out for a walk&&3. learn to
play&&4. learn to
trouble / difficulty in
climbing&&&&6.
had trouble / difficulty working out / in solving
1. It is no good
&2. It is no use 3. It is no need / not necessary
4. allows him to
play&&&&&&&5.
are not allowed to
interesting&&&2.
excitedly&&4.
beautiful&&&&&&5.
CDABC&&&&&&&&&&&&6-10
&&1-5 BDECA
10~11&&&&&Unit
BABAA&&&&&&6-10
ACCAA&&&&&11-15
ACDBD&&21-25 BCBCA
DCDDB&&&&&&&31-35
DCABB&&&&36-40
&&&&&&41-45 BCDAE
set&&&&&&&&&&46.
invite&&&&&&&47.
share&&&&48.
type&&&50.
be patient with 2. expected, to be 53. sounded reasonable 54.
Its, to eat 55. Though / Although, feel
more and more families having cars, we are happy that it has
greatly improved our life. Unluckily, it has also brought many
problems, such as heavy traffic and traffic accidents.
safety is everybodys duty. We must obey the traffic rules. For
example, we must walk on sidewalk. When we cross a
zebra⁃crossing, we should stop and look right and left,
then go across fast. Dont play football on the street. We can tell our
parents not to drive after drinking or run through red lights. Cars
make us travel easily, but at the same time we should obey the
traffic rules.
12&&&&&Unit
&1. annoying
impolite&&&3.
embarrassed&&&&&4.
suggestion &&5.
Although&&&&&&&2.
laugh&&&&&&&3.
none&&&&&&&&4.
braces&&&&5.
to take us to
felt ashamed of having&&3. to
mad&&&&&&&&&&4.
have a habit of
5. makes a
mess of&&&6. had
with&&&&&&&&7.
annoyed / mad
at&&&&&&8.
felt out of place
&1. send 2.
playing&1.
For &&1. have a habit of going 2. has a habit of
drinking&&
&&&&&&&1-5 CABAB
&&&&&&&&&&&&&6-10
&&1-5 BEADC
13~14&&&&&Unit
AABBA&&&&&&&&6-10
DCADC&&&11-15
BACBA&&21-25 BDCBB
CBCDA&&&&&&31-35
CABAD&&&&36-40
BACCD&&&&&&41-45 CDEBA
hate &&47.
failed&&&&&48.
though&&&&&&49.
suggest&&&&&50.
on a diet&&52. laughed
at&&53. drives me
mad&&&&54.
mess&&&55. hear
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&My
low⁃carbon life
&&&Low⁃carbon life is a kind of lifestyle.
Its a habit, of which you know how to save all the
sources of energy around you. Its important to protect our environment. I think
low⁃carbon life should be started from myself. I go to
school by bike instead of by bus because my home
isnt far from the school. I write on both sides of
paper till it is full. I never forget to turn off the lights, taps,
even my computer when I leave. These days, I have changed one of my
using paper cups.
Paper cups are made from forests. We should try not to use them. I
carry my plastic cup wherever I am. Protecting our environment is
protecting human beings ourselves!
forward&&&&&&&2.
news&&&&&&&&&&3.
England&&&&4.
praise&&&&&&&&&&&5.
make⁃up
relaxed 2.
beat&&&&&&&&&3.
director&&&&&4.
lucky&&&&&&&&&&5.
single&&&&&&&&&&2.
still / quiet 3.
artist&&&&&&&&4.
View&&&&&&5.
&1. to keep still 2. ahead of 3. on
weekdays&&4. passes out
&&5. have difficulty in
show&&&&&2.
emergency exit 3. floor
plan&&&4. around
world&&&&5.
&1. to have 2. not only, but
also&&3. found it impossible
to&4. trying his best to . more and more
Its time for&&2.
Keep walking&&3. would love to
go&&&&&&&4.
so difficult that&&5. work
as&&6. not, at
Although /
Though&&&2.
though&&&&&5.
though / although
while&&&&&&&&&&&2.
Although / Though&&3. if
&5. before /
when&&&&&&6.
16~17&&&&Unit
BADAC&&&&&&6-10
ACAAA&&&&11-15
BDACD&&21-25 ACBCD
BADAC&&&&&31-35
ADCDB&&&&36-40
&&&&&&41-45 CDEAB
relaxed&&&&&48.
lucky&&&&&&&49.
news&&&&&&&&50.
help&&&&&&&&&52.
work as&&&53.
not, at all 54. saw, robbing &55. smells / smelt
&&&&Nowadays
people care about their health more. They pay more attention to
their diet than before. In order to keep healthy, we should try to
do the following:
&&&&First,
we should learn how to balance the diet properly. We had better eat
more vegetables and fruit. Dont eat too much meat. Second, we had better keep
far away from fast food. Though fast food is easy to get and tasty,
yet it contains too much calories. Eating too much fast food may
increase the risk of getting fat. And try to drink water instead of
soft drinks. At last we have to do a lot of exercise, such as
swimming, running and ball games.
you can do the above, you are sure to stay healthy.
18&&&&Unit
usual&&&2.
coffee&&3.
title&&&4.
diet&&&&6.
seat&&&8. pie
fat&&10. plenty
of 2. In general 3. took place 4. stay / keep away from 5. lose
weight 6. different kinds of 7. treat himself to
CAACC&&&&&&&&&&&&&6-7
stay away from
stays away
from&&&&&3.
has stayed away from&4. treated myself
&5. treats himself
treat yourself
longer&&&&&&8.
cant, any longer
lives&&&&&&&&2.
are cleaned
19~20&&&&&Unit
AABAA&&&&&&6-10
DCABD&&&&11-15
CBADA&&21-25 BDACC
&26-30 AADBC
&&&&&&&31-35
CDABC&&&&36-40
&&&&&&41-45 CEDBA
coffee&&&&47.
&&&&&&&48.
necessary&&&50.
weight &52. treat himself
to&&53. is full of / filled
finished the work 55. plenty of&
&Dear Miss Li,
&&&&Im very glad to write to you. I have a lot of
troubles these days. Every day I have much homework to do. I
dont have enough time to sleep. I nearly have no time
to do sports. My classmates and I can hardly find time to talk or
play together. When I get back home from school,
Im not allowed to watch TV, surf the Internet or
listen to my favourite music. I am worried and I
dont know what I should do. Could you please give me
some suggestions? Thank you.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Zhang
21&&&&Unit
&&&&&&&&2.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3.
&&&&&&&&5.
celebrated&2. humorous&3.
careful4. silence5. Congratulations
interested, that&&
2. so fast
too tired to
and more interested&&
heavily&&&
shame&&&&&
8. After a
on / keeps on running
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&1-5
AABCA&&&&&&6-10
CDBAB&&&&6-10
22~23&&&Unit
ACADB&&&&&&&&&&&&&6-10
BAABA&&&&&&11-15
BDDBC&&&&&&&&&21-25
&26-30 CACDD
&&&&&31-35
CADDB&&&&36-40
&&&&&&&&&41-45 ACDEB
lazy &47. writer
rest&&&&&49.
survey&&&&&50.
so, that&&&52.
have a rest&&53. After a
&&&&&&&&&&&54.
in silence&&55. come
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&September
schoolmates,
&&&&Guangzhou
City is taking part in the
activity&TO BE A CIVILIZED () CITY&in our country. We know it
includes excellent environment and good behaviour. So we middle
school students should try our best to do something for the
make our city more beautiful, we are supposed to take good care of
the flowers and trees around us. Besides, people in this city
should have good manners. We mustnt spit in public or throw rubbish everywhere. And
we shouldnt break the traffic rules. As middle school
students, we should respect our teachers and the old. We should
also get along well with each other. And one more thing, we should
be always ready to help those in need.
&&&&Lets start from ourselves!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Students
24&&&&Unit
gift&&&&2.
count&&&&3.
afford&&&&&&&&&&&&5.
sign&&&&&&&&6.
graduation&2.
goods&&&3.
danger &4. America&5.
1. instead
of&&2. is interested
in&&&3. is very
is / was worried about&&5. is
under the name&&8. is good
be worried
prepare for
from&&&&&&2.
at&&&&&&&&&&&&3.
of&&&&&&&4.
of&&&&&&&&&&&&&5.
1. instead
going&&&&&&&&&&&&&2.
Instead of studying &
cook you&&4. get, for
is accused of&&6. saw, come /
walk&&&&&&7.
hear, play
in&&&&&&2.
from&&&&3.
about&&&&&&&&4.
on&&&&&&&5.
&&1-5 CAEDB
25~26&&&&Unit
AACAB&&&&&&&&&&&&6-10
ADAAC&&&&11-15
CBADC&&21-25 ABADC
ABDAC&&&&&&31-35
DCADB&&&&36-40
&&&&&&&&&41-45 ABECD
gift&&&&&47.
afford&&&&&48.
sign&&&&&49.
wife&&&&&50.
about&&&&52.
At last&&&53.
was accused
54. out of
danger&&&&55.
&Dear Editor,
our city, some people are still doing things that are improper,
such as spitting in public, littering and so on. Something must be
done to stop them from doing so.
a student, we should always obey the school rules and keep our
school clean and tidy. We should be polite to our teachers and be
friendly to our classmates. Also, we should always follow the
traffic rules when we are out, and should not spit or litter
everywhere. Besides, we should respect our parents and help them do
housework.
everyone behaves well, our city will become a lovelier place to
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Li
CABAA&&&&&&6-10
ADAAB&&&&&11-15
DABBC&&21-25 BCDAD
CDCBA&&&&&&&&&31-35
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&36-40
BCCBC&&&&&&&&&&&&&41-45
&&&&&&46-50 CDEAB
mind&&&52.
enough&53.
laugh&&&&&55.
game&&56. spend
57. how to
answer &&58. is
cleaned&&59. so,
that&&&60.
belongs to
&&&&&&&61.
interesting&&&&62.
when she will leave
&&&&&&&63.
was made / asked to
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Learn
is an attitude to life. In our life, there may be something
unpleasant. For example, or another time, you
are misunderstood by your friends. These unpleasant things may make
you feel bad. Then what will you do? Why not learn to smile?
Smiling to yourself can bring back your confidence. Sometimes, the
greate thats to say, sometimes, you are beaten by yourself.
We should also learn to smile to others. It will help us get closer
to others. Smile is the most widely understood language. Everyone
can understand it.
CBAAD&&&&&&&&&&&&&6-10
ABABD&&&&&11-15
BCDAD&&&&&&&&21-25
ACDBD&&&&&&&&&31-35
ABDCA&&&&&36-40
CCBDB&&&&&&&&&&&&41-45
&&&&&&46-50 AECDB
fans&&&&52.
quietly&&&&&53.
proud&&&&55.
hand&&&&&&&&&&&&56.
is good for &&58. take, to
build&&&&&&&&&&59.
too poor to
pass&&&60. sold
make her happy &62. Its important, to
study&&63. twice as many
present, a number of middle school students have picked up a bad
cheating in
examinations. There are three main reasons. First, schools have
given students too many exams, some of which are too difficult.
Second, some students are not hard⁃working and they dont work hard at their lessons. Third, they waste a
lot of time playing games or surfing the Internet. So they have no
enough time to prepare for the exams. Finally, students do so to
make their teachers and parents happy.
my opinion, cheating in exams does great harm to our study. We
students should be honest and diligent, and only in this way can we
improve our study and make progress. Besides, our teachers should
offer us fewer exams and more time to study for
ourselves.
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。}

我要回帖

更多关于 2016英语周报答案初二 的文章